Cindy's Whims

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Olivia!" she exclaimed, her face brightening as she repositioned herself in her seat, now sitting forward to face me proper from across the room.

"Cindy!" I let out, completely lost for words. "W-W...What IS all this?!"

"Didn't I tell you I was a fucking princess?" she laughed, promptly snapping her fingers. "Hey!" she pointed to her tutor, "get over here and assume your position."

"Y-Yes, Your Highness!!" he replied nervously, zipping across the room to kneel before Cindy, leaning forward to adorn her feet with kisses. I was disturbed.

"What the hell, Cindy?! Is this your idea of a joke?!"

"Was I joking when I threatened to tell your parents about your little secret?" she asked. "You know better now than to think I play around."

"T-This can't be serious, Cindy... this has gotten completely out of hand, I mean, you've crossed the line! What have you done to your tutor? What have you done to MY MOTHER?"

"Oh, nothing much," she said, placing a manicured finger up across her lips. "They're my slaves now. No big deal."

"SLAVES?!" I was appalled. I couldn't believe this. It was a dream, it had to be a dream. There's no way this was actually happening.

"Totally. They do as I say. My wish is their command and all that. Business as usual, you know how it is!" She yawned, before abruptly calling out, "SLAVE!! WHERE ARE MY COOKIES?!?!"

"C-Coming, Your Highness!!" I heard my mother respond, running in from across the kitchen with a large plate in her hands. She was even more of a wreck than Mr. Johnson was, and he was looking pretty bad. My mother had yet to acknowledge me. I wanted to throw up.

"I thought I told you not to keep me waiting!" Cindy roared, slapping my mother across the face. I nearly lunged forward in defense for my mother instinctively, but I remembered that Cindy seemed to be calling the shots now. Again, I felt powerless before her.

"Please, forgive me, princess!" my mother pleaded, kneeling before my bratty step-cousin and lifting the plate towards her as an offering. "I wanted them to be to your liking, please!"

Cindy looked her in the eye, finally sighing. "Oh, alright, I'll show mercy. Just don't let it happen again. Now get over here and feed them to me." She snapped her fingers. My mother quickly pecked at Cindy's vacant foot as Mr. Johnson continued to shower the other with kisses. She then ran to Cindy's side and brought a cookie to her mouth. The sight was truly horrifying to me.

"Now then," Cindy began again, in the midst of chewing. "I take it you've been properly informed..."

"U-Uh... I was told you had an offer... P-Princess...?" I didn't know what else to do but fall in line.

"Don't forget it," she said quickly, before swallowing. "It's an offer you can't refuse, Olivia. That is, if you still give a shit about your education."

"Of course I do!" I snapped.

"Then I assume you'll have no problem agreeing to my terms."

She was probably right. I couldn't think of any terms I wouldn't consent to in order to have my tuition paid. Still, I wanted to know what they were. "I-I don't know..."

"Let me spell it out for you. Here are the conditions. You want your tuition? Then bow the fuck down, kiss my feet like your pathetic excuse for a mother just did, and resume your roll as my personal servant--sorry, personal SLAVE--until I say otherwise. Simple."

"Don't you dare talk about my mother that way!" I retorted. I thought I saw a twinge of feeling in my mother's eye as she mindlessly continued feeding Cindy, but Cindy only laughed.

"I can talk about her any way I please now, I own her. Just like I'm about to own you too, isn't that right, little Olivia?"

"I'm fucking older than you," I snarled.

"And I'm just plain better than you. So what's it gonna be?"

I wanted to cry. Just when I thought my life couldn't get any more miserable, here I stood, nearly broken before my step-cousin, my own mother completely broken in her presence. She'd taken away my life, and now she was coming for my soul. Playing waitress was one thing, but this was just... evil.

"Well? I'm waiting..." She stippled her fingers impatiently.

"I-I need a moment to think..."

"There's nothing to think about, 'Liv. I control all your parents' finances now. Their money is in my hands, and y'know, they've worked up quite a fortune. I don't think I have a use for all this. I might just have some to spare for say, a year's worth of college tuition? Who knows, maybe if you're a good girl and do everything I say, I'll have enough for two years!" She snapped her fingers, "cookie," prompting my mother.

"P-Princess...?" I heard Mr. Johnson speak up meekly, raising his head submissively away from her foot. "I haven't eaten today, you wouldn't mind s-sparing one of those, would you? Please, your highness, I'm just a little... hung--"

"NO! I'm eating all of them, now shut up and keep kissing. In fact, if you're starving so much, maybe if you lick in between my toes you'll find some toejam or something to fill your stomach with." She kicked the tutor with her bare foot.

"...y-yes, yes of course, princess..." he said dejectedly, continuing to kiss again.

"Um, did you not hear me? I said lick."

"...yes, princess!" I saw Mr. Johnson pick her foot up gently, licking the bottom of Cindy's foot from the heel upwards, and then in between her toes. All of this was utterly disgusting to me, both on face value and beyond the surface.

"Geez, some slaves just can't follow directions. You won't be like that, will you, Olivia? You'll be a good girl this time, won't you. You know what happens when you disobey me now."

"...uh-huh... " I felt myself about to break.

"You know what you have to do, don't you?"

"..." I didn't respond. But Cindy knew that I knew.

"Kneel."

I did as I was told, and dropped to my knees.

"Kiss."

I couldn't bring myself to do it. "I-I can't... I won't...!"

She kicked me back, pounding a fist on the arm of her throne chair. "You have five seconds to kiss my fucking feet or the offer's off the table for good! Five!"

"Cindy, this is ridiculous!"

"Four!"

"Please, you have to reconsider!"

"Three!"

"I can't believe you would be so cruel!"

"...Two!"

I had no choice. Tears flooded my eyes as I bowed my head forward and planted a kiss on the top surface of Cindy's foot. I could sense her smirking over me as she brought her other foot, which Mr. Johnson had still been in the process of licking, away from him and over me, to press my head down towards her toes.

"More."

I obeyed, proceeding to kiss her foot all over.

"Proclaim my superiority over you!"

I didn't know what to say. "Y-You're superior to me, Cindy..." I managed, in between kisses.

"You can do better than that. I want you to worship me. I want you to acknowledge how great I am; how I'm like royalty, and you're nothing but a peasant."

"I'm a peasant compared to you, Cindy," I mustered, my tears falling like rain over her feet as I kissed them. "I was wrong to call your authority into question, you're a princess and I should have admitted that a long time ago..."

"Good, I like that. Keep going!" She giggled, taking a cookie herself from the tray and plopping it in her mouth.

"You're so amazing, Cindy, I-I couldn't keep my eyes off you when we lived together. You're so great, you deserve to be spoiled like you are. You shouldn't have to lift a finger."

"Good point, I shouldn't. Tell me about how you plan to make amends."

"I'll be your servant, Cindy, I'll be like your slave if you would just be generous enough to pay my tuition." I kept kissing. "You won't ever have to lift a finger again, I'll be at your beck and call, I'll wait on you hand and foot."

"That's so sweet. And will you do my homework on time when I tell you to?"

"Yes, Cindy, I'll do your homework. From now on, I'll put your homework before mine, I promise!" I couldn't believe the words that were spewing out of my mouth. I was so desperate.

I heard Cindy let out a manic laugh as she kicked her feet around excitedly. "This is so fucking great. Look at you losers, bowing before me, kissing my feet like peasants, serving me on command. I'm fucking great."

I didn't say anything more. I just remained there, my head bowed, perpetually showering Cindy's royal feet shamefully with kisses. That was the moment in which I lost my dignity. I felt stripped of my worth as a human being. Education was for dignified humans, but I'd been reduced to Cindy's slave.

Things had certainly changed while I was gone. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself. I thought Cindy was spoiled before, but the situation now was something else entirely. I almost wanted to blame myself for how things ended up, but I was too busy pandering to Cindy to find the time for self-loathing.

I was granted tuition for the coming semester as promised, but that victory felt all too bittersweet, as I had sworn to prioritize Cindy's wants over my needs, and that would definitely mean my grades taking a huge blow. But the transaction had already been made, and I found myself in Cindy's debt once again.

What was once my family's household was now Cindy's kingdom. All of us, including the tutor, had been reduced to her menial servants. She would lounge around on her throne chair all day, barking orders and ringing her handbell incessantly.

I became terribly depressed over the current state of things. My parents no longer paid me any attention, as when they weren't out effectively making money for Cindy, they were at home running around at her beck and call. My mother spent a majority of her time slaving over a stove for Cindy, as her appetite was insatiable as ever. My father was forced to take up extra work, as Cindy decided he had to make himself useful and just wasn't good for much around the house. It truly broke my spirit to witness my role models in such a pathetic and demeaning state. The only thing I was grateful for is the fact that it took their attention completely off my sexuality, and it's hard to condemn someone who you don't care about.

Mr. Johnson, of course, spent most of his time at Cindy's feet. From what I gathered, her manipulative streak was in full swing, as she'd picked up on his fetish somewhere along the line and chose to take advantage of it to the furthest extent possible. I'd known Mr. Johnson for quite a while. The man who I once looked up to as dignified and intelligent was now, along with everyone else in her periphery, just another slave to Cindy's whims. And on top of that, he'd been exposed for being a pervert. If I hadn't been one myself, I would have found it impossible to think any less of him.

As for myself, I was fortunate (or unfortunate, depending on how you look at it) enough to not be placed in such laborious positions. Instead, I spent most of my time at Cindy's side, on my knees, with a collar around my neck, the likes of which she controlled with a leash. Ironically, our relationship almost returned to a twisted version of what it started to become prior to this whole ordeal, as I was the closest thing to a companion Cindy kept around the house. We did a lot of conversing about casual things, but it was entirely forced on my end, as I couldn't help but feel incredibly humiliated at her side.

I was essentially her handmaiden, tasked with keeping her happy and pampered. I was made to perform a lot of small but degrading tasks, like keeping her nails manicured and her toes pedicured. I fed her, dressed her, bathed her... And of course, it wasn't all bad, as I now had plenty of opportunities to see my step-cousin naked or in her underwear. It seemed as if she just stopped caring about my attraction, if she ever did to begin with, and was pleased to use it to her advantage.

If you're like me, however, you might be wondering how things could get to this point. Yeah, Cindy was demanding, controlling, manipulative... but how could she possibly bend an entire stable of grown adults to her whims so effortlessly? Upon the night of my return, while Cindy was fast asleep in her bedroom, I asked Mr. Johnson to recount everything that happened to me...

Obviously, I was the first to cave. Once Cindy had honed in on my fetish, all bets were off, and the situation only snowballed from there. As I explained earlier, Cindy quickly had me wrapped around her finger. Nearly every session, she had me performing some foot-related task for her: whether it was rubbing, kissing, or even licking her feet, she took advantage of me every step of the way. It eventually got to a point where I wasn't even teaching anymore, and Cindy just had me on her knees massaging her feet for her while she sat and watched television.

It was really a dangerous trap I had been lured into. Every time I made an effort to resist, Cindy always found a way to successfully seduce me. Even though I knew I should have called our relationship off altogether, I couldn't. I became addicted to Cindy's feet, as indulging in my fetish was not something I'd ever gotten a chance to do, and with feet as pretty as her's, there was never any real chance of resistance.

Still, I tried. One day, I decided to put my foot down and straighten things out with Cindy. Our relationship was either going to have to be strictly professional, or I could no longer offer my services to her. That's just the way it had to be.

"So what exactly are you saying, Mr. Johnson...?" she inquired, turning her head cunningly. A young woman never looked so dangerous.

"I'm saying this has to end. We can't be doing this anymore. My reputation as a teacher is on the line, my dignity as a man... I just--"

"Dignity? Oh, Jimmy, you never had any of that" she said, almost seductively, crossing her legs to dangle her foot in front of me. I knew what she was doing.

"I-It would just be better for the both of us if we kept this strictly professional, Cindy. So please, don't refer to me by name anymore. Please, it's Mr. Johnson."

"Oh, stop. I can call you whatever I please. I could start calling you my bitch if I wanted to. In fact, I probably should--I mean, that's what you've become, right? My bitch?"

She was right, of course, but I wasn't about to concede to it. I clung desperately to what little integrity I had left.

"...I'm sorry, Cindy. It's been a pleasure tutoring you, but if you're not willing to cooperate, I'm going to have to make the decision to discontinue this relationship. I hope you can understand," I said, beginning to pack my suitcase. I needed to get out of there.

"Actually, I don't understand," she spoke up, this time with aggression in her tone. "And I don't think you understand either. Didn't you learn by now that I always get my way? Didn't you learn that your life will just be... so much easier when you bend to my whims?"

I closed my suitcase and stood up. "Excuse me, but this has gone far enough and I'm not about to tolerate any more of this. I'm going to have to let your parents know they'll be in need of a replacement."

"That's fine," she said, this time more relaxed as she sat back in her chair and settled her bare feet on the table. "I'll just let them know what a disgusting pig you've been. I'd say that would make us about even, wouldn't you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, Jim. You know you're a total creep. A creep, a pervert, a loser... And me? I'm just an innocent little girl. So who are they going to believe? An old creep like you, or their darling little princess? Heck, who is the judge gonna believe...?"

"W-What are you talking about?" I felt a pit in my stomach. She was blackmailing me.

"I told you not to play dumb. When I tell you to do something, you do it. Got it?"

"Cindy, this is ridiculous, just let it go--"

"NO!" She leaped off the chair and delivered a swift kick to my crotch. Again I felt myself keel over and fall at her feet, where she again stepped on me, pressing her bare foot down to pressure my skull into the kitchen floor.

"Are you that retarded? Let me spell it out for you: you're. my. bitch. You're not leaving; in fact, you're going to come around here a whole lot more often. You're going to rub my feet, shower my toes with kisses, and do whatever else I tell you to like the sick, disgusting, perverted little man you are. GOT IT?"

"Are you out of your mind?!"

She pressed harder. "Shut up! Just shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear you speak. In fact, from now on, you don't speak to me unless you're spoken to. Those are the new rules."

"Cindy, pleas--!!"

At that moment, she nearly stomped a dent into my skull with the blunt of her heel. "SHUT. UP! And it's Princess Cindy, to you, peasant. You're not worthy of referring to me without that title. You're not even fit to lick my foot, so be glad I let you."

She finally released me, setting her foot on the tile next to me. "Now stay on your knees and grovel at my feet. I want you to beg for my forgiveness, Jim."

I didn't know what to do. I knew if I failed to comply, she would only attack me again, and I know I couldn't defend myself or risk even greater charges. I had no choice but to do what she said. I scrambled to my knees and bowed my head,

"Please, Cindy, please forgive m--"

"WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?!" she stomped.

"Princess, Princess Cindy!" I quickly corrected. "Please, Princess Cindy, please don't accuse me of those things, I never wanted things to get like this--I always wanted to keep our relationship strictly professional; PLEASE don't take my life away!"

"That's not good enough! Kiss my fucking feet. Adorn them with your admiration. I want you to humble yourself before me!"

I promptly began kissing. Kissing every toe. I felt like a worm before a goddess. And the worst part was... I found myself enjoying it. I was trapped. Completely and utterly trapped.

"You're nothing but dirt to me, you understand that? Nothing but human cattle to use as I see fit. You may as well be my slave from now on. In fact, that's exactly what you will be. If there's one thing Olivia made me realize, it's that I'm fucking royalty, and I deserve to be treated like it. By her, by you, by everyone. I'm a fucking princess."

"Yes, yes you're right, Cindy!" I pleaded, "you're a princess, you're such a princess!"

I could feel her smirking over me. From that point on, I was Cindy's slave. I was kept in chastity, and Cindy held the key--which may as well have been the very key to my life, because she now owned that as well. Indeed, I was the first to go. Your folks on the other hand... were somewhat more of a challenge for her.