Cindy's White Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom is occupied while Daddy has questions answered.
3.3k words
134.6k
34
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lonedaddy
Lonedaddy
252 Followers

Many of you asked about Cindy's Mother. Some of you asked for Cindy to go back to her Daddy. This chapter will include both.
Enjoy-

After leaving the church, everyone met at Cindy's Father's house for an out door celebration. Finances didn't allow for a huge reception. Since the guest list was small, Cindy liked the thought of an old fashioned get together.

Tina Jacob, who is Cindy's Mother, showed up.

As she got out of her car and strutted up the driveway, toward the back yard, all the guys checked her out. She was a very attractive mature woman. Tina made it a point, to work out everyday, and it showed.

Tina loved to dress like a whore, she loved the attention that it got her. Her blonde hair teased up, wearing one of those black mini tank dresses. The kind that's made of that stretchy material that hugs every curve of her ass, tiny waist, and her newly acquired, double D implants. The fuchsia pink lipstick and finger nails topped her off like the cherry on a banana split.

Tina walked to the patio for a drink. There she met and began talking with Steve, the neighbor's son. He just turned 21, He and Cindy went to school together. After talking about the past and throwing back a few drinks, Tina started feeling a little flushed. Alcohol did that to Tina, and this young stud sitting next to her giving he all the attention she craved, wasn't helping matters.

One thing lead to another, and being careful not to attract any attention,they mingled a little as they headed to the small pool building. It was a small shed were you would change into your swimsuit.

While Cindy's Mother was being occupied, she and her new Husband Bill, slipped inside her father's house. No one noticed them either, everyone was carrying on having fun. People were playing outdoor games and the stereo was blasting. It was like a big cookout, only with catered food.

Cindy needed Bill to fuck her. If Bill came inside her also, he wouldn't know what happened before the wedding. Cindy knew there wasn't much time, they had to hurry. Near the back door was the laundry room, Cindy bent over the washing machine,

"Hurry Bill, fuck me. My pussy is so hot right now, I'm dripping."

She wasn't telling a lie, her Daddy's cum was still inside her.

Bill thought the idea was hot also, to fuck his new bride while everyone is just outside.

"Cindy, what if someone catches us? Are you sure, right here?"

Cindy looked back,

"Yes, here. If we hurry no one will know. Don't worry about that foreplay bullshit, just get your cock out and fuck me already."

Bill unzipped his slacks and then pulled Cindy's gown up. When doing so, he noticed dried cum that ran down her legs. As he looked up, he also noticed it around her pink pussy lips. He knew all of that wasn't her juice's. Bill was furious.

"You fucking slut! You fucked someone else, on our fucking wedding day! It's over, I'm filing for a fucking divorce! Go back to who ever it was that fucked you!"

He stormed out of the house and got a ride from someone. Cindy went to her old bedroom. A tear ran down her face, not because of what happened, but out of embarrassment. She could here everyone celebrating the day of her marriage, and it's about to end.

Meantime while this is going on, her Mother Tina, and Steve are in the pool house. Tina is on her knees sucking Steve's young 21 year old cock.

"Oh Ms. Jacob. Oh my God that so good. I never had a blowjob. The girls that I've been with wouldn't do it. Oh,... oh,... please, Ms. Jacob,... don't stop?"

Tina stopped anyway and looked up from between his legs, as he sat on the wooden bench.

"You really mean that, Steve? No one has ever given you a blowjob before?"

Turning red in the face, Steve said,

"Yes,... I mean no,... well what I mean is, no one has ever given me one."

Tina gave a sympathetic look as she shook her head.

"There, there,... everything will be fine, Mommy will make you feel better",

She teased before her head went back down.

"Oh Ms. Jacob, oh suck it, suck it hard. Suck my cock."

Tina stopped again, looking very stern,

"Stop that fucking Ms. Jacob shit! Call me Tina,...... or any other nasty name you would like to call me."

She sucked some more, deep throating and gagging every so often.

"Would you like to see my tits? They're bigger then you probably remember? Now they're a double D."

Steven moaned,

"Yes, yes, Ms.,... Tina, let me see your big fucking tits."

Tina pulled down both straps of her tank top style dress, Revealing both perfectly grapefruit shaped tits.

"So, what do you think? Did they do a nice job?"

Tina said as she jiggled them up and down.

"Do you want to touch them? Would you like to suck on thems, baby? Go ahead baby, suck on my tits."

Steve began massaging both tits before sucking one of her delicious pink nipples.

Maybe it was because of the age difference, or because it made Tina feel in control that she said,

"That's it baby, suck it, suck Mommy's tit. Yes,... mmmm, that's so good, your such a good little boy,.... mmmm,... Mommy can't wait to feel that nice young cock inside her pussy."

Tina pulled away and stood up, turning around, pulling her tight dress up the length of her tanned shapely legs. Steven gazed at her as she slowly continued sliding the dress up. He couldn't believe how sexy she looked for an older woman. She truly was what anyone would refer to as a MILF and a cougar.

"Do you like what you see baby? Do you like my long tan legs, how about my tight ass?"

Tina spread her legs and bent over.

"How about my wet pink pussy? Do you want to fuck me baby? Why don't you come over her give me that cock? Don't be shy."

Steve got behind her and slid his cock in. He moved slowly in and out, in and out, over and over.

"Tina, your pussy is so hot inside. So wet, so fucking tight, oh, Tina."

Tina had her hands on the wall of the small pool house while bent over. As she looked back at him, Tina yelled.

"Come on baby, fuck me! I like it hard! Fuck me hard! Harder,... harder,... fuck my cunt!"

Steve was ramming his young cock into her, harder and harder, holding onto her hips as he fucked her.

"Oh Tina,.... uh,..uh,,,, do you like my fucking cock, baby? Yeah, you like it hard, you like to get fucked like a whore? Is that why you dress like this, because your a fucking whore? Take my cock, take it whore."

Tina was on the brink of an orgasm as she squealed,

"Yes, yes,... a whore,... I'm a whore,... I love young cock,.... I love to have my cunt used and fucked by young guys. Oh God, fuck me baby, fuck me,.... don't stop. Don't fucking stop,.... pound me, make me cum."

Steve reached under and grabbed both of her big tits, useing them as handles he pulled her in to him as he fucked her hard. They didn't care about the noise that they made, with all the partying and music going on, no one could hear them.

Tina screamed in ecstasy,

"Fuck me,.... fuck my hot fucking cunt! Oh,...oh,....oh,..... I'm,... I'm,...cu,.... cu,.... cum,... cuming all over your cock, baby!"

As Tina was having her orgasm, Steve began moaning,

"Oh Tina, Oh,... oh,... I'm gonna cum,...I'm gonna cum inside your pussy,.....I'm,.... I'm cuming!

Steve shot spurt after spurt of his hot, thick, creamy white cum deep inside Tina's cunt. She loved feeling that warm sensation of his cum being shot inside of her.

After they cought their breath, Steven pulled up his pants and put his cock away. Tina grabbed a pair of her Ex-Husbands swimming trunks, and wiped the cum from her pussy, before rearranging her dress.

They slipped back out in to the crowd unnoticed. Cindy's Father was looking for her when he decided to check inside.

"Cindy? Cindy, are you in here?"

He walked through the house, looking, when he found her. She was in her old bedroom sitting on the bed.

"Cindy, what's wrong? Why are you in here and not outside?"

Cindy looked up with sad eyes at her Father.

"Daddy, I have bad news. Bill and I snuck inside to be,... well,... intimate."

"Go on." He said.

"Well, he seen it. Bill seen all,... all, your,... your cum, dried on me. He new that I had sex with someone else and he got pissed. He stormed out of here and said he is filing for a divorce. That's why I'm in here, I'm to embarrassed to go out there."

Her Father sat down along side her on the bed and hugged her.

"Cindy, it's okay. I'll drive you over later to some of your things that you took to his house. You could move back home. My little girl is always welcome, but we have a lot to talk about. There's a lot of surprises that you hit me with. I have a lot of questions."

"I know Daddy, I know there were some secrets that I kept. I really would like to move back home, but I need some time away. I'm going to stay at a motel."

Cindy said as she hugged her Daddy back.

Later that night after everyone left, Cindy got in he car and drove to Bills house. He wasn't home so she was able to get her belonging's with having to argue. On her way out she left that he gave her the key on the table.

After getting a motel room and unpacking, she called her Father to let him know everything went fine.

"Daddy, its Cindy. I'm at the motel now. I got my stuff without any problems."

Her father let out a sigh of relief,

"Oh thank goodness. Are you sure your going to be okay? If you need anything, just call."

"Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, I'll be over tomorrow afternoon to talk with you. Good night, Daddy."

"Good night, princess."

After hanging up the phone, Cindy's father thought about how he was going to ask all of the questions that he had.

The next day Cindy came over to open up and spill the beans about her secrets.

Cindy walked right in since the door was already open. Her Father had poured two cups of coffee. As he handed one to her, he said,

"I heard your car as you pulled up the driveway. Sit down."

"Thank you, Daddy. I've been thinking about how to say this, but I guess I'll just come right out with it."

Cindy sipped her coffee and took a deep breath. As she blurted it out. she said,

"Daddy,... I've been taking the pill since I turned seventeen, when I met Bill. That's why I wasn't worried when you,... came inside me, I was protected. On the day after my eighteenth birthday, I applied for a job as an escort. After Bill and I had sex the first time, I loved it. I love everything about a man's cock, in my mouth, my pussy, my ass,... and oh,... how I love the taste of cum, Daddy. I knew then what I wanted to do, and I get paid at the same time. I love getting made up and tuning guy's on, I love making their fantasies come true."

Her Father was very surprised to hear what Cindy just said. After a brief moment, he spoke.

"Well,... That certainly is a lot to swallow."

Cindy gave him a sexy smile and said while looking down at her Daddy's crotch,

"Mmmm, don't worry Daddy, I can swallow, just fine."

Her father sat down at the kitchen table with his coffee.

"Cindy,.... what do you mean about getting made up? And making fantasies come true?

I thought this was an escort service?"

She giggled a little before telling him.

"It's not the kind of escort service that your thinking of. We don't go out to dinner partys or company banquets. Oh no, it isn't a wine me dine me escort service. I guess you can call it, an, order a fuck?"

A little confused, Cindy's Father asked,

"What do you mean, order a fuck? And you never said what you meant by getting made up?"

"Okay, Daddy,... listen. The name of the place is called, Fantasy Babes. We dress up as your fantasy, we show up, you pay us, we have sex and then we leave. That how it works."

Now her Father understood. After sipping his coffee, he asked,

"What type of fantasy babe do you dress up as?"

"I have a couple. Since I'm one of the eighteen year olds there, the company suggested that I do the schoolgirl, and my favorite, Daddy's girl. I always loved that fantasy, maybe cause I love you so much, Daddy?"

"I have to get going now Daddy. I'm going to the mall."

After saying that, she scribbled something on a business card, handing it to him as walked out of the house.

He walked out on the porch to wave goodbye. As Cindy backed out and drove way, he looked at the card. It was an escort style business card. It had the slogan,

"Fantasy Babes, making all your dreams cum true."

Where the phone number of the company was, Cindy scribbled over it and wrote her own cell phone number. That way he won't have to go through the answering service, nor would he need to pay. She wrote the words,

"Call me Daddy, anytime you want to play."

The next evening he decided to call. He dialed the cell phone number that she marked down. After three rings, Cindy answered, not knowing who it was.

"Hello, This is Fantasy Babe, Cindy. How may I help you this evening?"

Her father thought she was only playing around, so he did the same.

"Hello Cindy, this is Daddy. Would you like to come over and be my good little girl?"

Cindy's eyes lit up as she got so excited.

"Yes! Yes, Daddy! I'll be there in thirty minutes! Thank you for calling!"

Before her Father realized what had just happened, she hung up. As he sat there thinking, reality set in, he had just placed an order for his own daughter.

Thirty minutes from the time Cindy hung up, there she was, knocking on his door.

Her Father unlocked it, opening it only to be mesmerized.

Cindy stood there in the doorway. Dressed in a pink pajama set. Her hair was up in pigtails, and she held a brown furry teddy bear.

"Daddy. I'm here to be such a good girl for you."

Cindy said as she pranced inside, working her way to the living room, with her Daddy close behind.

"Have a seat, Daddy."

He sat on the sofa watching, as Cindy opened her pajama top, exposing her firm tits. she said,

"Do you like them Daddy? Do you like my tits? Do you want to suck them Daddy? Mmmmm, I like having my nipples sucked. Am I being a good girl, Daddy?"

"Uh huh, good."

Was all that he could get out of his mouth, as he continued watching.

Next she undid the button on her bottom's, and tuned around. She bent over right in front of her Daddy. She slowly slid the pajama bottoms down off of her ass, and down her long legs. He was able to see a hint of her pink lips, as she picked the bear up off the floor.

Cindy step out of the pajama bottoms and turned around. There she stood, his sexy little eighteen year old daughter. Completely naked, her hair up in pigtails, holding her teddy bear.

She stood there for her Daddy to enjoy. His eyes gazed over her young body, her firm tits and hard pink nipples, and flat tummy. As Cindy watched her Daddy's eye lower to her sweet spot, she opened her legs to show her smoothly shaven pussy.

"Do you like it Daddy? Do you like my body?"

"Yes,... I love it, baby. Your gorgeous."

Cindy walked over and got on her knees. Freeing her Daddy's hard cock from his pants, and taking it in to her mouth.

"Oh Cindy, Oh baby girl, that's so good. Suck it baby. that's it, suck daddy. Mmmm, oh yeah, daddy likes when you make those slurping sounds."

Her head bobbed while sucking her Daddy's cock.

"Umph, umph,...sluuuurp,.... sluuuurp, umph,... sluuurp,.... mmmm Daddy,.... sluuuurp. I'm a good girl,... sluuuurp,... Cindy's a good girl,.... sluuuurp."

Cindy got up from her knees to lie down on the couch, and spread her legs wide open. She parted her lips, to show her Daddy just how pink the inside of her pussy was.

"Eat me Daddy. Eat my fucking pussy."

Her Father got between her legs and began to lick her tender pink pussy. Licking up the center of her slit, teasing her clit. He sucked on her lips in between sticking his tongue inside of his daughter's cunt. She loved it. she squirmed and moaned.

"Daddy, eat my pussy. My little eighteen year old pussy,... eat it. Oh, oh, oh,...Daddy. Daddy, am I your good girl? Oh Daddy please, tell me? Oh,... oh,... Daddy tell me I'm your,... good girl."

Her Father continued lapping up her juices as it leaked from her. It tasted so good, like a very sweet honey. He couldn't get enough, as he sucked at the opening of her cunt. He didn't want to stop, he want more of her sweet nectar.

Cindy's body began to shake as her Daddy sucked her pussy. Her orgasm was near, she was about to climax, when she screamed,

"Oh Daddy! Daddy, I'm, I'm,.. cum,... cuming,... ahhh!"

Her juices flowed from her pussy in to her Daddy's mouth as he sucked for more. The honey entered his mouth, coating his tongue as he swallowed it. It excited him to swallow the creamy juices from his very own daughter.

Cindy was so exhausted after reaching such an orgasm, that she nearly passed out. She laid there, eyes closed, with her legs spread open and breathing heavy.

Her Daddy eased himself into position above her. He slid his throbbing cock inside his daughter's well lubricated pussy. He was so horny, that he began thrusting harder and harder into her cum soaked cunt.

"Uh, uh, uh,... You like Daddy's cock? Do you like it when Daddy fucks your pussy? Such a good girl. Your such a good fucking cunt for Daddy."

Cindy didn't answer, she was so relaxed. She lay there motionless, as if she were nothing but a fuck toy, to be used and enjoyed by her Daddy. Over and over,he drove his cock into her.

Cindy drifted off to sleep, still in pigtails, as her Daddy pounded he pussy. Her body rocked back an forth, and her young tits jiggled each time he plowed into her. As he fucked her, he looked down at her, watching her tits shake. He felt his balls tighten and the cum work its way up. He slid his cock all the way in and held it there, as he came. Rope after rope of his hot cum spurted out, cuming inside her pussy, coating the inside of his daughter's tight, pink, eighteen year old cunt.

As his cock dripped its last drop of cum inside her pussy, her eyes slightly opened, as she gave her Daddy half a smile.

"Thank you Daddy. Was I good girl?"

He gave Cindy a passionate kiss on the lips, as he pulled his cock from her, he said,

"Yes, baby. You were a very, very good girl for Daddy. Next time we'll try one of the other fantasies. Now go to sleep, baby."

She smiled again and closed her eyes, while he placed a blanket over her naked body.

Lonedaddy
Lonedaddy
252 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories