Cinnamon Twisted

Story Info
Bored housewife meets online Dom for first time.
3.4k words
4.38
29.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers

After months of chatting about deep-rooted, kinky BDSM fantasies, I finally decided that I had to meet him in person. I recently discovered my submissive tendencies and met him online through an adult alternative lifestyle website. A year ago, I would have never guessed that I had these primal lusty urges hidden within. After all, I was a bored housewife whose husband had been ignoring her for years now. Because of this, I felt myself needing more, but more of what I initially did not know.

For some reason, chatting with him brought my wanton desires to the surface. I could tell him anything and he would listen wanting to hear more and more about my fantasies. He had a dominant personality, but never really defined himself as such. It was as if we automatically slipped into D/s roles without notice. In our online relationship, He was the Dominant and I was his submissive. In fact, he even renamed me "Cinnamon" to separate my regular life from my D/s experiences with him, my "Sir". "Cinnamon" was an appropriate name given my red hair and sweet personality. I was sweet on the outside with a deep hidden kink underneath that he wanted to uncover.

When talking with him I was no longer a bored housewife, but his slutty submissive willing to do anything to please him. Many times, he spoke about being sexually in control of a woman even bordering on sadistic at times. He desired to uncover the true slut within by stripping all inhibitions to the point where only animal lust remained. I so wanted to experience that and only hoped that he would be willing to help.

As the months passed and our conversations became more graphic and erotic, he emailed me pictures of sadistic scenes that turned him on. Admittedly, some scenes surprised me, as I had no idea how painfully extreme the alternative lifestyle could be. Yes, the pictures surprised me, but they never scared me away from him. In fact, some things that I saw made me immediately wet especially when conversing with him in greater detail about the given scene. I even went so far as picturing myself in the scenes as he did whatever he wanted to me. I do not know what he changed in me, but he flipped a switch revealing the dark slutty submissive within. This part of me was coming out more and more each day and I no longer wanted to hide it. Instead, I wanted to learn about it and experience all of the sensations that I only dreamed about or chatted about with him.

We shared many late night phone calls where he told me what to do and I obeyed without question. Usually during our phone scenes, he ordered me to whip my ass with a belt as hard as I possibly could while he listened to my painful screams. It was a rule that if he did not hear the belt slap against my ass, then it did not count and I would have to repeat the process. These self-induced whippings brought red welts to my fleshy ass instantly as I painfully writhed on my bed naked while he listened intently. As I had never experienced pain as such, I nervously did as he asked knowing that it would turn him on to no end. My need to please had pushed aside any pain I felt in order to please him. Fortunately, he always rewarded my painful ministrations by allowing me to eventually orgasm. Between his authoritative tone commanding me to touch my body while calling me nasty names, I always played with myself imagining it was him touching me which in turn forced me to cum very hard, something that I was definitely not used to doing. Many times, I was left dizzy lounging in a puddle of my own juices after ending our phone conversations. It was after one such scene that I realized I had to meet him in person. I just did not know when, as I was nervous, anxious and excited all at once. After much sexy flirting and erotic teasing, he emailed me one day, wondering if I would be available later in the evening. Usually, we emailed each other throughout the week to see when we would be able to chat online. But, something about this particular email piqued my interest. Immediately, I emailed him back curious as to what he had in mind. Did he want to finally meet? We had talked about meeting in past conversations, but nothing ever came of it except perhaps for us turning each other on badly. Throughout this particular day, we emailed back and forth and he finally asked about meeting later for a drink. Unfortunately, I was not able to do that as I was stuck at home without a car. I told him my predicament and he understood.

It was at that time that I threw caution to the wind and invited him over. Dumb move? Who knows? I had chatted with him for many months now, but still knew that many people would say that I should have not invited him to my house. I knew public meetings were the best but my lusty desire beat out logic on this decision. I was setting myself up for potential harm and did not care. I knew how careless this was and yet invited him over anyway needing to see him in person, to feel him touching me, driving me to the edge where my inner slut was hidden. She needed to be released and I needed him to do it NOW.

After chatting a bit more, he repeatedly asked me if I really wanted him to come over. He understood the risk that I was taking and said that I did not have to invite him over if I felt uncomfortable in any way. But, that was just it. I was nervous, but not afraid of him. So, I gave him directions to my house and swallowed all fear, as I knew that there was no turning back. Before ending our online conversation, I told him I was nervous because I actually had no idea what to wear.

With that he replied, "You know what to wear. I will be leaving in 5 minutes. See you soon." Then, he signed off.

It finally dawned on me as to what to wear. During our email exchanges, he had asked me to take "adult" pictures of myself in various positions wearing as little as I felt comfortable with. Surprisingly enough, I took some very creative pictures of myself for him. I took pictures wearing various teddies exposing my large tits, naked pussy and luscious ass to him in all sorts of sexual positions. I also included rope, toys and even clothespins in some of these pictures, which he liked very much. He particularly enjoyed the pictures of me bending over exposing my naked ass and pussy to the camera. That picture made me nervous and excited, knowing that his cock got rock- hard looking at that part of my body. In fact, taking the pictures for him got me so turned on that I ended up with pictures of my swollen aching pussy actually cumming. To be honest, I enjoyed the experience so much that I had forgotten I had a picture of my own juices oozing out of my hot cunt. Embarrassingly enough, he pointed it out to me and admitted that he wished he were there in person when that had happened. When reviewing the pictures, he did make note of a particular satin button down nightshirt I wore that he found extremely sexy, especially when it was unbuttoned. That was what I needed to wear for him.

Immediately, I ran upstairs to find the ivory satin nightshirt not knowing where I had put it. The nightshirt had been worn only once before and that was when I took the naughty pictures for him. Now, I was going to wear it again just for him. That idea brought a nervous smile to my face. I undressed quickly and put the nightshirt on. I shuddered as the cool fabric hit my hot skin as I was already getting excited in anticipation for his arrival. He told me that it would take him approximately 50 minutes to get to my house. So, with that running through my head, I began pacing throughout the house looking out every window I passed. Here it was 10pm and I was waiting for a complete stranger to come to my house. Was I nuts? What would he do?

Then, I giggled to myself and thought, "Whatever he wants", as I noticed my juices start to flow.

After much anticipation, I noticed a man walk up to my house. Eagerly, I ran and opened the front door even before he knocked. He looked me up and down with a smile as I invited him in. I could not believe the man standing in front of me. He was incredibly attractive with dark hair; a sexy, lean build and piercing eyes that made me want to melt into him. I was stunned that the man I had been disclosing all of my secret submissive fantasies to was finally standing in front of me. He was "for real" and with me NOW. With that thought, I invited him to sit down and offered him a drink, which he gladly accepted.

We started chatting casually about his trip to my house. Then the topic changed into how amazingly nervous I was to finally meet him. I explained to him that I was an overly nervous person and meeting him just made me even more so. To alleviate my nerves, we chatted some more about different things we had talked about in the past. He made me more and more comfortable as I began realizing that we knew a lot about each other even though we had not ever met in person. So, technically, our meeting in person was just a formality, as we already knew each other's dirty fantasies. Feeling more at ease, I began to relax a bit which he happily noticed.

Without warning, he reached over to me and unbuttoned the first few buttons on my nightshirt revealing my ample breasts. He smiled as I took a deep breath acting as if nothing had happened. Trying to ignore my obvious exposure, I continued chatting about whatever it was that we were talking about. By that time, I had forgotten the topic completely and aimlessly rambled on. He then took my drink from my hand and pulled me off the couch to kneel directly in front of him.

As I knelt in front of him, his hands caressed my breasts softly at first. Then, he began rolling my large erect nipples between his fingers slowly as small throaty moans escaped my lips. Once he noticed my breathing getting heavier, he pinched my tits pulling my nipples upward making me wince in pain. Immediately, he lightened his grip for only a few seconds and repeated the process making me throw my head back in agony and delight at the same time. I was lost in the sensations of my body....electricity was flowing through me making my pussy wet and my clit throb wanting more of his ministrations.

His strong hands moved slowly from my sensitive breasts and tangled in my hair. Instantly, he yanked my head down and pushed my face into his crotch. I could smell his musky scent through his jeans and just wanted more than anything to feel his hard cock in my mouth. But, all he did was tease me by rubbing my face back and forth on his jean-clad hard-on. The more he forced my face into his crotch, the more I moaned as my wetness began dripping down my inner thighs.

Finally, letting me up for air, he turned me around so my back was to him as he fondled my large breasts from behind. He tweaked my nipples lightly as he slid my nightshirt completely off my body. Instantly, he pushed me forward to all fours pulling my hips back towards him all the while still sitting on the couch. Hooking his thumbs into my soaked panties, he hurriedly pulled them over my curvy hips before I had even noticed they were gone.

"Spread your legs apart farther," he whispered taking a deep breath inhaling my obvious sexual scent. Immediately, I complied as I was spiraling rapidly into my wanton desire to please him anyway possible.

Without warning, he easily slipped his fingers into my already wet pussy and began finger fucking me hard and quick. It was as if I could not get enough because I began pushing myself back into him trying to swallow as much of his fingers as possible. I was a hungry slut who wanted more in her cunt and was desperately trying to get it.

"You are such a whore...such a slut...showing your ass and juicy pussy off to me only to get fucked," he said as he continued thrusting his fingers within me.

"Oh yes Sir," I groaned animalistically throwing my head side to side as I felt his fingers deep within me.

The harder he pushed his fingers inside me the harder my cunt muscles contracted around them. This finger fucking felt threw me into a place that I had never been before...full of pure wanton lust and wanting more...I was completely insatiable. As I was pushing back into him, I could feel my pussy getting tighter and wetter only to find out later that he had four fingers in me and was trying to work in as many fingers as possible. Just hearing that when all was said and done made me incredibly hot.

Finally, the front of my body fell to the floor as he kept working his fingers in and out of my cunt rapidly. He pushed me over the edge and every ounce of fluid in my body was dripping from my sore pussy; sore, in a deliciously, wonderful way. Slowly, he withdrew his fingers from my contracting cunt and pulled me back up to him. As he stroked my back, shoulders, head and breasts with one hand, he offered his other hand to me and I tasted myself on his fingers. I tasted like pure honey and only wanted to lick every drop of my cum off of him. As I savored my juice, he turned me around and whispered that we should move ourselves to a more suitable location. We were face to face and I could feel the heat emanating from his body as he said these words to me knowing that he needed release. He was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my body as he ran his fingers through my messy hair. All I could do was comply. I stood up, naked, without saying a word as he followed me to my bedroom.

Upon entering the dark room, he asked me to turn on a light. Once the light was on, he pulled a piece of rope from his pocket while pushing me face first down onto my bed. I had never been tied up, so I did not know what was in store. He grabbed both my arms and pulled them behind me as he tightly tied the rope around my wrists. As I laid there at his disposal, my arousal started increasing until I heard him remove his belt. Immediately, I became nervous never experiencing any type of whipping before. Suddenly, his belt crashed against one buttock forcing me to yelp in pain and in surprise. He repeatedly whipped me with his belt rotating from one side of my ass to the other with my cries getting louder with each stroke. As tears began welling up in my eyes, he moved the belt striking me on my thighs as well as my back. It got to the point where I did not know where his belt would hit next. I was torn between the pain I was feeling and the excitement of knowing that he was being turned on by my reaction. As the pain increased, I began growling in anticipation for the next strike wanting to accept it for him not only because he administered it but also because I was past the point of no return and only wanted to please him.

Finally, I heard him put his belt back on as he untied my hands.

"Did not want your hands to be bound tightly for too long. Especially since you have never been tied up before," he said to me softly with a smile.

Just then, he put his hands on my shoulders pushing me to kneel down in front of him as he dominantly stood above me. Once again, his strong hands slowly played with my hair as he forced my face into his crotch. I leisurely rubbed my face back and forth against his throbbing member just wanting to free it to touch and taste. I moaned loudly as I inhaled his musky scent.

As soon as he heard that, he released my hair, unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out of his boxer-briefs. Immediately, he thrust it into my mouth as his hands moved to the back of my head pushing me forward into his groin. As his cock hit the back of my throat, I buried my face in his pubic hair inhaling as much of his musky scent as possible while my nectar flowed down the inside of my legs. Then, I started to gag, as I had never experienced face fucking before. I slowly tried to relax my throat to allow all of him inside. Gradually, he withdrew his cock from my throat only to force it back in making me gasp for air before gagging again. He repeated this a few times eventually picking his pace up as I sucked his cock with everything I had. I tasted his precum as it oozed out of the tip of his dick. I savored every drop that landed in my hungry mouth. I could tell that he was getting more excited with every bob of my head. Then, he pushed me away.

"What do you want?" I quietly said looking up at him not wanting to disappoint.

"Just keep doing that," he replied as my hands moved up and down his pulsing shaft.

While his eyes rolled in pleasure, I stroked quicker and harder only wanting him to cum. His breathing picked up just as I lifted my head to look at him. Then, he intensely squirted various streams of his steamy seed all over my face and tits. In fact, I was even squirted in the eye. Two hours of horniness built up badly within him and all he could do was happily ejaculate all over my naked body. I have never seen a guy cum with that much intensity before...it was totally amazing and incredibly sexy.

He fell back on the bed after spewing his jism all over and looked up at me smiling. Chuckling in amazement and admiration, he asked if I had a towel to clean myself up. I giggled, got up from the floor, walked into the bathroom and grabbed two towels. I wiped my face while walking back to him and handed him a towel. He asked if he could wash his hands to which I answered of course and followed him into the bathroom. While he washed his hands, I finished wiping all of his hot seed from my face, tits and hair. Once we were both cleaned up, we sauntered back into the bedroom. As I picked up my nightshirt, he took it from me and helped me put it back on.

While buttoning it up, he caressed my entire body. His hot hands made me move closer to him just aching for him to touch me everywhere. I whispered to him that I could just fall asleep under his touch as he hugged me gently. Finally, our embrace ended as he made mention of the late time and said he best be going. As I walked him down the stairs, I was already wondering if and when our next meeting would take place. I was hungry to have him inside me...inside my pussy and my mouth again. Reaching the front door, he turned, kissed me softly and was gone into the dark night.

slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers