Cinnamon's Sentence Ch. 02

Story Info
How does Cinnamon feel about Jay now?
2.3k words
4.38
58.2k
7

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Cinnamon woke up sore and bruised. As she got out of her tiny bed, she pulled up her gown. Looking at down at her breasts, badly bruised and so tender. Walking, it wasn't a pretty sight. Her pussy was so sore from being taken so brutally. It was all she could do to lift her legs to put on her panties and pants. As she walked out of her cell, lining up to walk to the cafeteria for breakfast, she could hear the whispers of the women. Sure enough, Cinnamon was the talk of the cell block. Feeling very insecure, she tried keeping to herself, sitting all alone at the end of an empty table.

"Is this seat taken?" asked a very young woman, barely 18, and very pregnant.

"No, you can sit down" Cinnamon replied.

"Don't listen to the other women, I mean, what they say about you. They've talked about me, too" the younger woman said as she opened her milk.

Cinnamon's heart sank, she just knew that the young girl was carrying HER man's baby. Even though she had only been intimate with Jay once, she felt a very strong connection to him.

"I'm sorry, I should've introduced myself. My name is Sadie, I'm Sergeant Laws girl" she says softly, rubbing her belly, looking at Cinnamon.

"I came in here young and scared, and well, now" she says, almost at a loss for words.

"Is he good to you? I mean, does he take care of you?" Cinnamon asked, curiously.

"Very good to me. He makes sure I have extra blankets and good health care for our baby. I'm still scared, though. I'm young and I don't know if we'll stay together after I get out. He says when I get out, we'll get married and be a real family, but I don't know" Sadie replies, unsure.

Cinnamon begins to think of Jay, and what will become of them. Will she be in the same situation as Sadie? Jay hadn't used protection with her, and who's to say he would start now? She knew that last night wasn't going to be the only time he'd have his way with her. She was HIS girl now, and that meant she would have to give her body to him whenever he desired.

As the day went on, Cinnamon became a little more relaxed in the general atmosphere. She could still hear the whispers from the women about her and Jay. Word on the cell block was that he was a "bad ass". He didn't care about women. He only used them for his pleasure, and tossed them aside when he became bored. This made Cinnamon VERY nervous. She didn't want to be tossed aside like a piece of trash. She wasn't trash. She was much more than that, and wanted to be seen as such. Right then and there, she made a decision. She had to make sure that Jay knew she wanted him, too.

As the evening approached, Cinnamon's heart began racing. She knew it was time for Jay to start his shift. Her eyes met his as he walked in. His strong form commanded respect from all who came into contact with him. His big arms crossed as his eyes scanned the room. Cinnamon couldn't stop staring at him. He was so handsome, yet, so cold. What was the attraction to him? The deep, aching need in her heart to be close to this rough guy? There must be a reason, granted, it wasn't logical- Nor was it something Cinnamon had ever encountered before.

"Ladies, lights out in 10 minutes" Jay said gruffly, as the women began to get up from their chairs.

Cinnamon smiled shyly at him as she walked into her cell. She could see him through the small window on her cell door. She knew he was watching her. This was her chance to show him that she, too, was interested in him.

Slowly, Cinnamon took off her top, looking through the glass, and directly into Jay's eyes. Her hands moved behind her back, unfastening her bra, slowly letting it fall to the floor. Her small hands cupped her firm breasts, caressing them gently. Shyly, she looked up. Startled to find that Jay had moved to her door, looking at her directly through the glass.

"Keep on" he mouthed, grinning wickedly at her.

Cinnamon's heart was nearly beating out of her chest. She hadn't counted on him being so close. All she had intended to do was keep him interested. Her tender pussy was still so sore, she knew there was no way she could take a fucking like she had last night, and from the look in Jay's eyes, that's exactly what she was going to be getting.

Slowly, she bent over, taking off her pants, and grabbing her tiny white gown, putting it on. Cinnamon jumped as she heard a tapping on the door. Looking up, she saw Jay standing there with his nightstick, tapping on the glass.

"Panties, too, angel" he mouthed, grinning. He was anxious to see his "mark".

Cinnamon bent over, taking off her tiny panties, pulling her gown up, giving him a good view of her bruised flesh.

Jay licked his lips, knowing that sweet lil' pussy belongs to him, and that he'd be fucking it good in a few hours.

As the lights went out, Cinnamon crawled into her bed. She tossed and turned, anxious, not knowing whether or not Jay would come to see her or not. The minutes turned into hours. She finally began to relax, and sleep was just around the corner, when she heard the door to her cell being opened.

"Mmmmmmmm, looks like my little angel was waiting for me, huh?" Jay asked wickedly as he sat down on the bed, taking off his boots and unbuttoning his uniform shirt.

Cinnamon was trembling. She knew she craved attention, affection than anything, and in order to get what she needed, she HAD to endure the fucking that Jay gave her.

Jay looked down at Cinnamon, seeing her trembling. Knowing she was scared aroused him all the more.

"You're quite the little tease, Cinnamon. Showing me that hot little body. You like it when I look at you, don't you?" He asked, patting his lap.

Nodding her head, Cinnamon sat up, blushing as she climbed onto Jay's lap, straddling him.

"Well, I like looking at your body, so get that gown off." Jay commanded.

Sitting back a little, Cinnamon slowly slid her gown off of her petite frame. The cool air, made her nipples painfully erect. Jay licked his lips, moving his big hands to her breasts, groping them roughly. A small whimper escapes Cinnamon's lips as he pinches her nipples hard.

"You're hurting me!" Cinnamon whimpers, looking up at Jay tearfully.

"You like it when I cuddle and kiss you, don't you?" He asked, sneering at her.

Cinnamon put her head down, nodding.

"Then you'll please me in any way I see fit!" Slapping her tender breasts as he laughs.

Jay pulls her in close, kissing her deeply, hungrily, wanting her to taste his desire. Cinnamon, starved for affection, wraps her arms around him tightly, kissing him back with as much passion as he's giving. Swiftly, he pushes Cinnamon back on the bed. Standing up, he unzips his pants, pulling them down, exposing his throbbing cock.

"You like what you see, Cinnamon?" Jay asked, stroking his thick shaft as he looked down into Cinnamon's eyes.

"You're gonna show me what a good little cock-sucker you are" slapping his cock against her soft lips.

Cinnamon opens her mouth, feeling the big head sliding deep into her throat. She begins to gag as he pushes his shaft deep. Looking up at him with her angelic eyes, he runs his fingers through her hair, holding her head to his big cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, you like that, Cinnamon? You like sucking my thick cock, don't you?" Jay moaned as she began to relax a little, sucking him with ease now.

Cinnamon moved her small hands to his cum heavy balls, giving them a gentle squeeze as her mouth continues to work his shaft. Jay's moans tell her she's most definitely doing a good job. Her tongue moves up and down his thick shaft as her small hands work his balls. She feels his balls beginning to tighten in her hands, knowing that he's close to cumming.

"Fuck, Cinnamon, suck me, yessssssssssss, suck my cock, make me cum my lil' slut!" Grunting as he cums so hard.

Stream after stream of Jay's hot seed floods Cinnamon's throat. She nearly gags from all of the hot cum flooding her her throat. Closing her eyes, she's relieved that he's cum. Thinking that now, she's safe. He'll not hurt her anymore, tonight, anyway. Wrong.

"Mmmmmmmmm, what a good little cock-sucker you are, Cinnamon. It'll take a little while for me to "reload", so I'm gonna play with my little toy."

Grinning, Jay pulls his cock from Cinnamon's mouth. His big hands force her legs wide apart. Licking his lips as he looks at her tender, bruised pussy. His pussy.

"Jay, please. I'm so sore." Cinnamon begs, beginning to cry.

"You belong to me, Cinnamon. Don't you EVER forget it!" He screams as he slaps her pussy.

Surprisingly, his fingers gently slip inside of her, slowly fingering her. His big fingers move in and out of her wet folds, arousing her. As she becomes wetter, his fingers thrust harder. Cinnamon begins to pant, even though she's sore, she can't deny how good his big fingers feel inside of her.

"I know what you like" Jay said, grinning wickedly as his fingers fucked Cinnamon's pussy hard.

Her small hands moved to her breasts, massaging them as his thumb moved to her clitty, rubbing it hard as his fingers fucked her hard.

"You're gonna cum all over my fingers, aren't you?" licking his lips as he watched Cinnamon writhe and moan on the bed.

"Yessssssssssssss, Jay, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, soooooooooo good, please..... don't stop!" Cinnamon begged.

Her pussy on fire, needing to cum so badly. Pinching her nipples hard, rolling them as Jay covers her body, kissing her hungrily as he pulls his fingers from her pussy, quickly replacing them with his big cock. Cinnamon whimpers as she feels his huge cock inside of her once more. Feeling him thrusting hard, the thick head ramming against her cervix, hurting her. His big fingers, still rubbing her clitty, wanting to feel her cumming all over his cock.

"Jay, it hurts" Cinnamon whimpers, looking up at him tearfully.

"Shut up and take your fuckin' like a woman, Cinnamon!" Jay shouts, slapping Cinnamon's cheek.

Once more, Jay forces Cinnamon to kiss him. His big cock ramming her pussy harder, now, rubbing against her g-spot, making her pussy dripping wet.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Cinnamon moaned softly, unintentionally urging Jay on.

"You like that, huh? I knew you loved my big cock, and that you'd never be able to get enough!" he replied, thrusting harder.

Cinnamon was unable to stop herself, her pussy so slick and hot, her clit on fire as Jay began to thrust harder. Holding onto to his strong shoulders, she began screaming.

"Jay, Jay, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Jay, yessssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssss!" Her eyes closed tightly as she came all over Jay's thick cock.

Her pussy clenching him so hard he could barely thrust. His cum heavy balls aching, knowing he'll not be able to hold back any longer.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk Cinnamon, uggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jay grunts. Cumming hard, deep inside of her tender pussy.

Stream after stream of hot white seed filled Cinnamon's womb. One, two, three huge shots of cum were emptied inside of her. Her tiny body, laying helpless beneath him. She held onto him tightly, needing to be close.

Finally, Jay pulled out of her throbbing pussy. Standing up, he cleans his cock off with a towel, then throws it at Cinnamon. As she begins to clean herself, her heart sinks as she sees him beginning to get dressed once more.

"Jay, please... Stay with me" Cinnamon whispers so softly.

He turns to her, looking down at her tender, bruised body. She looks so helpless, yet, so beautiful. Sitting back down on the bed, he turns to her.

"Why do you want to be close to me? I've beaten you, and treated you like a piece of meat, yet, you still want me to hold you?" Jay asks confused.

Sitting up, Cinnamon crawls over to him, straddling his lap. As she sits down, she lays her head on his shoulder, snuggling in close.

"Jay, you're the first man I've ever been, well, intimate with. I... I can't explain it. You do hurt me, and make me feel bad, but, at the same time, you make me feel good, too. I feel special when you hold me, like, maybe... Maybe you care." Cinnamon replied, softly, know her explination probably sounded very silly to him.

Jay knew Cinnamon was different from the moment he saw her, he just had no idea HOW different she was from the rest. She was a sensitive woman, who needed to feel loved and appreciated, even if she had to endure abuse to get it. She NEEDED to be held after being taken. It was part of her. He was now part of her. Reluctantly, he wrapped his arms around her. Holding her close to his strong body. This was becoming more than he's bargained for.

Yes, she was absolutely beautiful, and his, but he wasn't the "loving type". Jay preferred to just "fuck and go". Emotions only cause problems. Now, he's crossed that line. Emotions are involved, and no matter how much he tries to deny it, they are. What a difference two days makes. How long will this last? What will come of it? Those questions raced through his mind as he caressed the tender angel laying in his arms.

"Thank you" Cinnamon whispered softly, closing her eyes.

Her breathing became shallow as she fell asleep in Jay's arms. He gently placed her on the tiny bed, covering her up. He placed a soft kiss on her lips before leaving her cell.

"Sleep well, beautiful angel" he said softly as he walked out the door.