Cinnamon's Sentence Ch. 07

Story Info
How does Jay feel about sex after the baby?
1.1k words
4.51
36.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One month had passed since Cinnamon had given birth to Sophie. Her first few weeks back at the prison were hard. The baby was up every two hours needing to eat, which meant Cinnamon had to nurse. Her nipples were sore, and she was tired. Jay helped as much as he could, but the limited time he was at the prison with Cinnamon, didn't leave much time for her to rest.

After the four long weeks were up, Cinnamon was given the "OK" by her doctor to be intimate with Jay once more. She was absolutely terrified. Sophie was sleeping in the cell with her, and she KNEW Jay wouldn't take no for an answer- not now that she was "healed". As time for lights out approached, she because nervous, and Sophie could sense it. Cinnamon was sitting in her cell with Sophie, cradling her as she nursed her.

"Mommy's good lil' angel," Cinnamon said, kissing her tiny head.

"What a beautiful sight. My two favorite girls!" Jay said, sitting down beside of Cinnamon, kissing her cheek, then Sophie's tiny head.

"She's been really fussy tonight. I'm not sure what's wrong with her?" Cinnamon said, concerned as she rocked her tiny infant.

"She just missed her Daddy," Jay said, taking the baby from Cinnamon as she finished her dinner.

It did Cinnamon's heart good to see Jay taking such an active role in their baby's life. He's been an exceptional father. He came to the prison every single day to see Cinnamon and Sophie. He would come in several times a night to check on both of them. One of Cinnamon's fears had been relieved.

"Fast asleep. It's amazing how quickly they go to sleep when their bellies are full," Jay said, chuckling quietly.

"She's getting to be quite the little piglet," Cinnamon replied, watching their baby sleeping in her father's arms.

"Time to lay down angel. Daddy needs to get some love from Mommy." Grinning, Jay turned to Cinnamon, seeing her trembling.

Her body was still tender, and those last pesky five "baby pounds" hadn't gone away. It didn't matter to Jay. He had been jacking off for the past four weeks, and he wasn't waiting anymore. Tonight, he was going to fuck Cinnamon, and he didn't care who knew.

Sitting back down on the bed, he bent over to take off his boots. It seemed like Cinnamon only blinked, and he was completely naked, his raging hard-on throbbing in front of her pretty face.

"It's been so long, angel. I need you- more than I ever have before." Jay said, touching her cheek gently, then forcing her mouth onto his thick cock.

She could taste the sweet pre-cum oozing from the thick head as it worked it's way down her hot throat. Looking up at him with her angelic eyes, she began to give him the best blowjob he'd ever had. Her hot tongue worked his throbbing shaft, while her fingers teased and squeezed his cum heavy balls. He nearly blew his load right there in her hot mouth. BUT NO. He wasn't wasting this good load on her mouth or tits. It was all going in that hot pussy tonight.

"Fuck Cinnamon, you're gonna make me cum!" Jay screamed out, pushing her off of his cock. "I'm not ready to cum, yet."

With that, he ripped her gown off of her, exposing her tender body. Her breasts, huge and sore from nursing, but so arousing to Jay. His mouth moved instantly to her milky nipples, licking and suckling hard. Cinnamon whimpered in pain as he bit her nipples hard, squirting milk into his eager mouth. Jay's big hands forced Cinnamon's legs wide apart. His big fingers thrust hard inside of her pussy, fingering her brutally. As her sweet walls became slick with desire, he moved his head from her nipples to her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, time to eat the sweetest fucking pussy in the whole wide world!" Jay said, grinning wickedly.

His tongue quickly darted into Cinnamon's snatch. His tongue lapped at her tender pink walls and swollen clitty. Her soft moans drove him wild. He wet two fingers with her pussy juices, and shoved them in her ass, making her moan louder. Her small hands moved to her breasts, gently caressing her nipples. She had forgotten how good Jay ate her pussy. His hot mouth began to suck her clitty. That was it. She was in sensory over-load. She could feel every tiny touch of his hands, tongue- everything.


"Jay, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, eat me, Jay.... I.... I... I'm cumming, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming.... cumming.... yesssssssssssssssss!" Cinnamon screamed, rolling her head from side to side.

Her sweet pussy coated Jay's tongue with her hot girl cum. Hungrily, he lapped every drop of her juices, until she pushed his head away. He could take no more. He needed to fuck, and he needed to fuck NOW. Jay flipped Cinnamon onto her belly, slapping her ass hard as his thrust his huge cock deep into her pussy.

"FUCK!!!!!!! That's tight!" Jay screamed, as he felt how tight Cinnamon had become.

After giving birth, he figured she would be a little "looser" than before, what he didn't know is that when she was "sewn up", an "extra" stitch was sewn in to make her just as tight as she was before. Her tight, wet, pussy felt heavenly to Jay. His cum heavy balls slapped against Cinnamon's sensitive clit as he fucked her. His thrust quickly became faster and harder. Her soft whimpers turned him on all the more.

"Cinnamon, I.... I can't hold back.... fuck!!!!" Jay grunted, as he filled Cinnamon's pussy for the first time since the baby.

Stream after stream of his hot seed filled her tender pussy. So much cum, that it was leaking down her legs. Jay didn't think he had EVER cum that hard, or that much before. Breathing heavily, he pulled out of her sore, used pussy. Cinnamon, weakly, fell to the bed. Exhausted, and thankful their tiny angel slept through the whole thing- the act that made her. Jay looked down at Cinnamon, seeing how tired and sore she was. He took a towel, cleaning her, and climbed back into her tiny bed. It was all she could do to lay her head on his chest. Weakly, she snuggled in close.

"I love you, Cinnamon. You know that, don't you?" Jay said, softly, caressing her back lovingly.

"I love you, too." She replied, softly, as her eyes closed.

Unable to fight sleep, she drifted off to sleep in his strong arms, dreaming of the day she would be free- Free to be Jay's wife, and a better mother to Sophie.