Circle of Cuckolds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While I was posing for him, I guess it got to be too much, because he loosened his belt, opened his zipper and pulled out his cock and started stroking it. I couldn't believe my eyes."

"What do you mean. Was he really...big?" squeaked Bruce.

"It was kind of dark, but I could tell he was huge. I was about to find out how huge. But first I wanted to drive him a little more crazy. I slowly took off my panties and tossed them to him. I stood there with my leg apart and covered my pussy with one hand while I help my breast with the other."

"Damn!"

"Then I walked over to him, stood between his outstretched legs and lowered my tits to his face. I swear, when he started on my nipples with his lips and tongue, I almost had an orgasm!"

Bruce was licking his lips as he listened, which didn't go unnoticed by Linda.

"I knew the 'big moment' was about to happen. I was way past the point of no return. I pulled away from him and lowered myself on my knees in front of him. Finally I saw his incredible cock up close right in front of my face. I took it in one hand. It was almost scary."

"What do you mean?" croaked Bruce, now almost in pain from his erection.

"I mean, it was so big and so hard and hot. Like a baseball bat. I couldn't get my hand around it it was so big. I used both hands and stroked it up and down. I began to worry about whether I could take it inside me."

"Jeez!'

"Are you sure you don't mind hearing all this. Maybe I should stop."

"No! Go ahead. Please."

"Well, you can guess what was next. I had to have it in my mouth. But first I just licked it. First the big head, all shiny and swollen. Then up and down the monster until it was shiny and moist. James was loving it, I can tell you. He pushed my head down so I figured he wanted me to lick his balls, which I did. I could barely get one in my mouth, but I did. I was very big."

Bruce desperately wanted to touch himself, but didn't dare. He was embarrassed to be so turned on by his wife's description of her experience with her first Black lover.

"God, just talking about it has me all wet again," she said. Then, with no warning, she moved her hand to Bruce's crotch and found his cock, rigid and straining against his pajamas.

"Oh my," she laughed, "it looks like I'm not the only one turned on by this story!"

Bruce felt himself blushing, caught as he was in full sexual arousal from Linda's story.

"I almost wish you could have seen me," she added. "Anyway, I had to taste that cock that was going to be in me as soon as I could make it happen. So I took him in my mouth. Bruce, you wouldn't believe it. I could hardly get the head of it in my mouth. My lips were stretched to the breaking point. I was running my tongue around that thing while I fingered myself."

"Man..."

"Man is right! I pushed down to get more of it, but it was pushing against my throat. It hurt a little, but I didn't care. It's weird. I almost wanted it to hurt some, so I pushed harder until I was gagged. Then I did it again. Both of us were ready, I can tell you!"

"I'll bet," said Bruce.

I finally just got up, go on the bed, opened my legs and asked him to PLEASE fuck me."

"You actually said 'please'?"

"I know it's hard to believe. I was beyond caring. I'd never been so hot in my life. I knew it would hurt, but I wanted him so bad I could cry."

"So..."

"So James got rid of the rest of his clothes and crawled up on the bed between my legs. I felt him probing my pussy.
We definitely didn't need any more foreplay. I just needed him in me and he needed to be inside of me at that moment.

"It was harder than I thought. Even though I was really moist, it took a while before the head of his cock finally penetrated me. And as soon as it did, I had an orgasm. I mean mind-blowing. He just stayed still while I exploded, impaled by the head of his cock."

"It was pretty big, huh? That must have been uncomfortable for you."

"Very. At first. But believe me, I didn't care. The pleasure was much more than the pain. And he hadn't even started fucking me for real. But he did. Slowly at first. It took a while, but after a while he had the whole thing inside me. I felt like I was about to split in half! I've never felt so full. Or fulfilled. And I loved it. We were both just enjoying the feeling of him inside me. I came again. Then he started fucking me for real. And I mean FUCKING me."

Bruce began slowly moving his hand toward his cock under the covers. Linda noticed and smiled to herself, but said nothing.

"Anyway, it's probably good that we were along. I don't know how I would have felt if you had been watching all this. I mean, I was really out of control! I was crying and begging him to fuck me harder. I mean I was begging for it.

"In the end, we came together. He was all the way inside me and stopped moving. I started spasming all over. It was like nothing I'd ever felt. I think I was crying. My arms and legs were wrapped around him and holding on for dear life when he finally let go himself. It was like a damn burst. He started spurting deep in my pussy and kept going until I couldn't believe there was anything left. I could feel myself being flooded. I came again. I think I even told him I loved him, but I'm not sure. It's kind of a blur."

"Damn!"

"Oh, sweetie. Did I get you all hot?"

"You bet you did. How about we ..." began Bruce, putting an arm around Linda and pulling her close.

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm sorry I couldn't. I'm really exhausted, not to mention very sore there. I don't think my pussy could take it. However..."

"Yes?" asked Bruce hopefully.

"I'm also kind of hot from remembering this experience. I could really use some tender attention from your tongue. Do you mind?"

"Well...uh..."

"Come on, honey. James was happy to please me. You're my husband. Do your duty! Maybe I'll even tell you some more while you're at it?"

That was all the encouragement Bruce needed. He crawled under the sheet and made his way between his wife's legs. Her aroma was potent, which only increased his desire. It was almost as if he was now being included, in a limited way, in the evening's fun. He began lapping her moist pussy with the flat of his tongue.

For her part, Linda was amazed that he had acquiesced so readily. It was kind of insulting, after all. Still, the idea of her husband servicing her orally after a night of fucking with her Black lover was a definite turn-on. She almost regretted having cleaned herself so thoroughly before getting dressed at the party. Maybe, she thought, James was right after all about cuckolded hubbies being more docile.

"After we rested a while," she said, "I really wanted more, which was hard to believe since I had already cum half a dozen times. And I mean mind-shattering climaxes like I've never felt before."

Bruce moaned softly, since he couldn't really participate in the conversation with his tongue busy lapping Linda's now wet pussy.

"I sort of hinted that I wanted him to take me again," she continued. "He said I was like a bitch in heat." Linda laughed at the memory. "You know what he said?"

"Mnnnff," responded Bruce, now more excited than ever despite himself.

"He told me if I was a bitch in heat, I should get on all fours and he would fuck me like one. I didn't even care. I just wanted it. Wanted him.

"So I got on my hands and knees with my back to him, spread my knees wide and offered myself to him."

Bruce couldn't believe his ears. He tried to imagine his wife in that position in front of an almost total stranger. He increased him licking as Linda began to undulate beneath his mouth.

"He teased me for a while and then finally penetrated me in one powerful stroke. Just like that and he was all the way in me. I had another orgasm before he even started fucking me. It felt so-o-o-o good! I was in heaven. Then he made me beg for more, and you should have heard me. Thank goodness you weren't there. Shall I go on?"

"Mmmnggff."

"You know, sweetie, you're a very good pussy-lapper. Just what I need to send me off to dreamland tonight. Anyway, he was playing with my nipples and fucking me deep and hard. Right where your tongue is now. Come on, fuck me with your tongue!"

Bruce moaned and pushed his tongue deep into his wife's pussy, fully aware that James' huge cock had been there less than an hour earlier. It made him feel somehow insignificant in the scheme of things, but he was determined to do some pleasing himself tonight.

"That's a good boy! Not quite like the real thing, but good enough for now. Come on, fuck me with that tongue. Deeper, damn it!"

Now she was bucking fiercely against Bruce's face so that it was difficult for him to maintain penetration with his tongue. His jaw was getting tired and his face was taking a pounding. He was now almost afraid of his own wife's pussy, almost dominated by it. For the first time in his married life, he felt her power and it scared him.

"Don't stop! I'm cumming! Ahhhh!"

Bruce felt her hands grabbing him by the hair and pulling his tender and sopping face against her. He felt almost like she was just using his face to masturbate with. It was all about her pleasure.

Finally she relaxed and released him.

"You can come out from under there now," she said.

Bruce crawled out from between the sheets and was able to breath freely again. The cool air was refreshing on his wet and punished face.

"Thanks for that," said Linda.

Bruce started to wipe his face with the sheet, but she stopped him.

"Don't you dare! Leave it."

"What about me?"

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm exhausted. But you know what I'd like more than anything?"

"What?" – asked Bruce>

"I want to see you jerk off!"

"Here?" – he asked, flabbergasted.

"Where else? Come on. I know you're hot. Don't you want to cum?"

"Well, I thought maybe you—"

"Uh-uh. I want to lie here and watch you make yourself cum. I'll even tell you what to think about while you're doing it."

"Okay, you win," said Bruce, sitting up on his haunches on the bed. He took his painfully hard but modestly sized cock between his thumb and two fingers and began stroking it.

"Close your eyes and try to imagine yourself upstairs in that bedroom watching me with my first Black lover, James. Can you see it?"

"Yeah. I see it," said Bruce, eyes shut as he pulled on his love stick.

"Your sitting there watching me stretch my lips around the biggest cock you've ever seen. You can here me slurping over it, licking and sucking. My head is bobbing up and down."

"Oh shit!" said Bruce.

"You're about to see yourself cuckolded. Can you see it? Isn't exciting?"

"Mmmmm," moaned Bruce.

"You've got my panties in your hand. You're holding them close to your face, inhaling the aroma of your wife. It's intoxicating!"

"Oh yeah," said Bruce, getting close.

"Here they are, Bruce. Open your eyes, but don't stop."

Bruce opened his eyes and saw Linda holding her panties in her hand out to him. He took them with his free hand. They were wet.

"Come on, Bruce. Close your eyes and hold my panties against your face. It will make it more real."

Bruce did as he was told. He pressed the wet material against his face and inhaled.

Linda was now even more amazed that she could talk her husband into performing this way. Never in her wildest imagination could she have believed that he could be talked into jerking off in front of her to images of her lover in his mind and pussy-soaked panties against his face.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Do it into my panties, darling. Cum in my panties. Now!"

Just in time he wrapped his cock in the panties and shot his load into the silky wet material. When he finally caught his breath and recovered, he looked up to see Linda smiling at him.

"Quite a show, lover!"

To say that Bruce was embarrassed and humiliated at this moment would have been an understatement. How had he been reduced to this? – he asked himself, looking down to avoid his wife's amused gaze.

"Honey," she said. "Do me a favor. Go wash them out in the sink, will you?"

"Okay," responded Bruce, happy to have an excuse to disappear. He walked slowly to the bathroom and turned the water in the sink."

"Oh, and honey?" – he heard her say to him from the bedroom.

"Yes?"

"Also wash out my new stockings while you're at it. They're hanging on the shower door. Thanks. Good night."

Bruce took the delicate nylons from the door and added them to the sink. As he washed them he realized that he had never seen her wearing her new outfit. Only James had. He looked up at himself in the mirror. His face was still wet and his hair matted down from his exertions. He thought of James. And Linda.

Several days later Linda and Sarah were having drinks after work in a cocktail lounge. After rebuffing the advances of several young men, the two women were finally being left alone.

"Linda," said Sarah, "I'm so glad you came to the party last week. I take it you had a good time?"

"A good time? Only the best night of my life. At least of my married life, if you know what I mean. I can't thank you enough."

"And how is Bruce doing?"

"Well, he's sulking a little, so I'm paying some attention to him."

"Don't worry. He'll get over it."

"I think you're right. God, I wish I were seeing James tonight. I think I'm hooked!"

"You and me both," laughed Sarah. "Once you're officially a member, you won't have to wait so long to get laid. Leroy is coming over to my house tonight. Bill is cooking dinner for us."

"You're kidding!"

"Nope. That's why I'm here. Hubby is doing all the work."

"Is it true what Bruce told me – that Bill is doing the housecleaning for you?"

"You bet. I added laundry to his list last week. Now he's cooking one dinner a week."

"Wow. I guess James was right about us getting more power over our husbands...uh...hubbies...once we have Black lovers."

"Oh, you don't know the half of it. Just wait. Brucie hasn't even seen you with one of the men yet. That's when you really get the upper hand."

"You know, it's weird, but it's kind of a turn-on for me to have Bruce in this position. After the party when we got home I made him jerk off after he went down on me. He was like putty in my hands."

"I love it!" – laughed Sarah.

"You should have seen him. I had him holding my panties to his face while he was doing it. It was quite a site. But the big thing was when I asked him to hand-wash my panties and stockings before he went to sleep."

Both women shared a good laugh at this image.

"I recognize the pattern. It's the early signs of Black-cuckold-itis! The first big test will be when he has to personally ask James or one of the other men to sponsor you guys for membership."

"He has to do that?" asked Linda incredulously.

"Uh-huh. And he has to be sincere and convincing. I had Bill practice his little speech in front of me. I could hardly keep a straight face he was so serious!"

"That will be something, I have to admit."

"It's an important ritual they all have to go through. You can attend three parties without being a member. After that, if you want to continue having that delicious black cock in that hungry pussy of yours, hubby will have to testify and commit."

"Wow. That I'd like to see."

"This is a major turning point. It's where Bruce has to look James or whoever in the eye and say that his wife needs the men of the club because they can give her what he can't and would they please consider the two of you for membership. The men don't make it all that easy on the hubbies. They like to make them squirm and sweat a little. By that point Bruce will be so worried that he might fail you that he will do and say anything to win their approval. It's an amazing thing to behold."

"God I'm getting wet just thinking about it! By the way, I saw your hubby when James and I came out of the bedroom at the party. He didn't even look up at me. Just kept his eyes down."

"Of course, silly. It's a question of manners and respect. You were with James. He's in awe of James and the others and must treat them with respect. You were with James, so he knew he didn't dare act familiar with you."

"He even called me 'ma'am'!"

"Honey, he calls ME ma'am at that house. And I love it! He so much wants to please and is desperate for my approval now that he's yielded the pleasure of fucking me to Black men. So he tries in other ways to feel needed."

"Well, we'll see. Listen, I have to go. You have fun with your Leroy tonight. I'm so jealous!"

"Hey, you too can have home delivery. Just get hubby in gear. Later..."

Two weekends later Bruce and Linda found themselves driving, once again, to the Saturday night party of The Circle group. Bruce glanced furtively over at Linda's crossed legs. There was a lot to see since her dress was of the short variety – all the better to show off her perfect legs. This time she was wearing black stockings and her most outrageous black fuck-me stiletto heels. He would have given anything to be the one who was going to enjoy the pleasures of his wife's body tonight. She had him totally aroused.

This time, however, he didn't know what she was wearing under that dress. Linda had gone out shopping that afternoon and come back with a filled Victoria's Secret shopping bag which she refused to let him peek at. The mystery and her teasing only made her more desirable. Sometime that evening, he knew, that dress would slip to the floor and someone else would see his wife's body revealed in the most inviting way possible.

"Are you staring at my legs?" – she asked him, intruding on his erotic thoughts.

"Huh? Oh...well...you look so beautiful tonight, darling," he responded.

"Thank you, dear, but I wish you would keep your eyes on the road. Will you do that for me?"

"Of course. Sorry. I just—"

"Besides, as you well know, these legs and everything that goes with them are not for you tonight. You understand, right?"

"Of course. I..."

"So why frustrate yourself that way. If you behave yourself this evening, I think I can promise you'll see the whole package up close and personal, if you get my drift."

That hint of promised pleasure made Bruce's cock get even harder. He shifted in his seat, but took care not to stare at Linda, as hard as that was.

"Are you as excited as I am tonight?" – she asked.

"Well, probably not, and for good reason. Maybe you could not put the collar on me so quickly this evening so I could socialize a little."

"No promises," said Linda. "It depends on how things go. Who knows what will happen. Maybe no one will want to spend any time with me."

"Ha! Like that's gonna happen."

"Anyway, you get to hang out with the other hubbies on the patio. That must be interesting."

"I guess. They're all so enthusiastic about the club. You'd think they were the one's getting laid instead of their wives."

"You might take a lesson from them. Don't you think it's admirable for a hubby to be so concerned about his wife's happiness and pleasure?"

"Of course I do. You know that."

"Then act like it. Don't embarrass me."

"I won't," said Bruce, properly chagrined."

"We're not members yet, so be on your good behavior. One more party and we're out unless someone wants to sponsor us."

"I promise," said Bruce. "Do you think we'll get back to having some of the old parties with Sarah, Bill and the others?"

"Honey, they've gone Black! Don't you understand? Why would Sarah trade that for...well, you know."

Before Bruce could respond they were pulling into a parking place in front of the house where the party would take place. He hopped out of the car and opened the door for Linda. He couldn't resist catching a glimpse of exposed thigh as she got out of the car.

"Bruce, what did I tell you?!"

"I'm sorry, honey."