Circle of Cuckolds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda didn't respond but strode briskly toward the porch with Bruce following behind.

Inside the gathering was larger than before, the hub-bub of conversation and clinking glasses much more lively. Glancing out the patio door he observed that so far there was no one sitting in the circle. Before he could catch up to Linda he was grabbed by their host and told that he had bartender duty. Within a minute he was mixing and serving drinks to a never-ending line of couples and men. As it was just the beginning of the evening, the line was non-stop.

Then he saw Linda in line with a Black man he hadn't seen at the previous party – tall, mid-30s, attractive and athletic looking. He had his arm around Linda's waist at they waited their turn. In a few moments that were standing in front of him.

"What may I serve you," he asked, looking at the man.

"I think I'll have a glass of champagne," said Linda.

"Yes, ma'am," he said with difficulty and without looking her in the face. He imagined that she was smiling at his words but didn't want to find out.

"I'll take a scotch on the rocks," said Linda's companion.

"Yes, sir, coming right up."

An hour later Bruce was relieved by his friend Bill and allowed, finally, to wander into the main room and have a drink. Standing in a corner he surveyed the gathering and recognized some of his friends from the old swinging group. Linda was in conversation with her new friend. Sarah was talking with a couple of the other wives. She looked drop-dead sexy, as usual, thought Bruce. It was almost painful to realize that he used to fuck her on a regular basis. And now he was almost afraid to talk to her. He was an outsider.

Before long he saw Linda approaching him. He stood up and forced a smile on his face even though he suspected the reason she was coming up.

"He, sweetie," he said. "Having fun?"

"I'm about to," she said teasingly. "I guess you know why I'm here."

"The collar?" – he guessed with resignation.

"Don't look so sad. The collar on you means I'm having a good time. Don't you want that?"

"Of course I do."

"Then turn around," she said. Bruce did so and felt the collar being placed around his neck. The touch of her hands was very warm. He realized that she had become, for him, like some unattainable sex goddess.

"Let's see," she said once the collar was in place.

Bruce turned around. He looked at her somewhat sheepishly as he turned the "BC" medallion facing outward.

"What does BC stand for," she asked.

"Well, there are several versions."

"Just tell me what it means."

"It means 'Black-Cuckolded,' he responded.

"Well, that makes sense, doesn't it?"

"I guess."

"All right, you'd better get outside. Behave!"

"Yes, ma'am," he said. "I mean—"

"No, that's fine. It shows me you're getting in the spirit of the Club. Now go!"

"Yes, ma'am."

Linda watched her husband walk slowly toward the exit to the patio, where there were already two other men sitting in the circle. Things had changed so dramatically in a single week, she thought as she pondered how she could test Bruce's commitment in the coming days.

On the patio Bruce took his place in the circle facing two men he hadn't met. One was 50-ish and very overweight. The second was a bookish looking guy in his 30s. The three cuckolds introduced themselves to each other. It was going to be a long evening, but Bruce decided he would at least learn as much as he could about the club from the other hubbies....how he had come to hate that word! He hated it because it was exactly what he felt like these days – not a husband, not a man. Just a hubby.

The older of the two men was an outgoing type and immediately engages Bruce in conversation.

"So who's doing your wife tonight?" – he asked cheerfully.

"I don't know his name," responded Bruce. "Thirties, tall, tan jacket, navy blue slacks. Wandering hands."

"Ha! Sounds like half the men here. But in this case you're talking about Mike. He isn't as sociable as the others. Doesn't care to meet the hubby. He's good. Very, very good. Your wife will definitely not be disappointed. He's practically a one-man recruiter for the Circle."

"Has your wife been with him?" – Bruce asked.

"Oh yeah. She loves him! He's charming with the ladies, that's for sure. And of course he can deliver, if you know what I mean. He just doesn't care about hubby's situation or attitude. Why should he, after all? They want what he's got and he's happy to give it to them. He's very much in demand. I've been trying to get him to come to the house, but he's hard to get over. I've sent him gift, letters, promised him the moon. The wife is on my case about this. She wants an overnight with him."

"Wow. You've offered him gifts?"

"Sure. And I'm not the only one. Mainly because she wants him. And when she doesn't get what she wants, she takes it out on me. You know how it is."

"Well," said Bruce. "I'm learning. This is only our second time at the club."

"Well, if Mike can't sell the little lady, no one can."

"Oh, I think she's sold. I'm the one who isn't sure yet."

This seemed to surprise Bruce's friend.

"What? You're kidding, right? I mean, this is the best thing that will happen to you. It's life with a happy wife. She won't go back, you know. But I guess you haven't seen her with a Black Man from the club yet."

"No," said Bruce.

"Get ready to become a believer when it happens. All the hubbies are converted. Of course they're very clever here. By the time your first three parties are over, your wife is hooked. Remember how you used to move heaven and earth to get a woman? You'll be doing that again – but to get the right Man for the missus. You'll be catering to them on the one hand, and to your wife on the other. I'll be curious to hear what she thinks about Big Mike. I'd do anything for that guy!"

At that moment another collared hubby came out to the circle with a message for Bruce. His turn to be on "sheets" had come up.

"What do I don?" he asked nervously.

"Just go up to the second floor and find the hubby that's on duty now. He'll fill you in."

A few minutes later Bruce found himself ascending the stairs to the second floor, where it was quiet and very dimly lit. At the end of the hall, in the shadows, he saw a figure sitting on a small stool. As he got closer he could see the "Black-Cuckolded" pendant hanging around the man's neck.

"You my replacement?" – he asked.

"I guess so. Can you fill me in?"

"Sure. No problem. Follow me."

The man led Bruce to a door in the center of the hallway.

"This is the supply closet," he said, opening it.

"Here are the sheets, towels, rags and so on. On the top shelf here are replacement candles, bars of soap and some pillow cases. Down here on the floor is a cooler with bottles of champagne, mineral water and some soft drinks. Glasses are here."

"Thanks. This is my first time. So, when someone leaves a room I..."

"You wait until they've left the hallway and headed downstairs. Then you grab some sheets and pillowcases and towels. Get in there and remove the sheets and put on the clean ones. Same with the towels. Don't dawdle. You don't want a couple coming up here and not having a room ready. Change glasses if necessary. Candles. Then put the laundry in the hamper down near your stool. There's a container for dirty glasses and empty bottles around the corner. Got it?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Sit on the stool facing the hallway. Keep your eyes down when they come up to the floor or out of a room. You shouldn't see their faces at all."

"Thanks."

"No problem. You'll do okay. Right now there is one empty bedroom. The other four are occupied. Two couples came in about half an hour ago. The other two were occupied when I came on duty."

"Uh...I think my wife may be up here."

"Oh yeah? Who's she with."

"His name is Mike."

"Oh yeah, she's here. Last room on the left. She's having a good time. Already came at least twice. I could hear her crying out, "Oh, Mike. Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm cumming!"

"Jeez," muttered Mike.

"It's been quiet in there for about fifteen minutes. Mike's always good for a couple of rounds, so you'll be hearing them before long. You're a lucky guy. You know about how to talk to the Men and their Ladies, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Good. Don't embarrass your wife and don't piss of her Man. That's the key. So long and good luck."

Alone now, Bruce sat down on the small bench, which was only about six or eight inches high. He felt like an adult in children's furniture. No sooner had he gotten comfortable than he heard a door opening. Quickly he looked down, making sure he couldn't see whoever it was who was coming out. Best to be ignored.

No such luck.


"Bruce, is that you?"

Bruce immediately recognized the voice of his wife's best friend, Sarah. He was nervous around her anyway these day, but especially now.

"Yes, ma'am," he said as two pairs of feet stopped within his peripheral vision.

"So, are you having fun? Doing okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," he responded.


"Tell Linda hi in case I don't see her. And you'd better take care of that room. I think we left it in bad shape."

"Yes, ma'am, I will," he promised.

"Good boy," she said, walking away with her lover.

As soon as he was certain that the couple was out of sight, Bruce moved quickly to the cupboard and retrieved fresh bedclothes and towels. He entered the room, which had the unmistakable odor of sex in the air. He decided to leave the door open and turn on the ceiling fan to clear the place out.

The bed was in complete disarray. The top sheet was on the floor. The bottom one, a fitted sheet, was still in place, with numerous wet spots all over. After changing the sheets, replaced the towels.

At that moment, he heard it. His wife's voice carrying through the walls of the neighboring bedroom.

"Uh..uh..God!...Darling, don't stop. Ohmygod! I'm cumming. You've got to fuck me. Please!"

Bruce was shocked and embarrassed at the same time. He felt like an eavesdropper on his wife's privacy. He left the room with dirty glasses and an empty champagne bottle.

In the bedroom next door, Linda was lying on her back while her Man lay next to her. On hand was moving between her legs. He was kissing her breast and suckling a hard nipple. With her own hand Linda was holding onto the largest cock she had ever seen and stroking it as her lover brought her to orgasm with his hand. Her body bucked and convulsed as she reached a mind-numbing orgasm.

After a moment of stillness punctured only by Linda's heavy breathing, he spoke to her.

"How about you have a taste of that thing in your hand, baby?"

Linda didn't have to be asked twice. She moved down between his splayed legs on her knees and leaned forward before the very thick, rock-hard 10-inch cock that had empaled her only minutes earlier. Now she was showing her appreciation with enthusiasm.

She first licked the black veined staff from bottom to top and repeated this several times.

"That's it, you slut. Now my balls!"

Linda moved her hungry mouth down to the base of his pleasure tool and began licking one of his huge balls. He held onto the top of her head with a firm hand. She took the orb into her mouth and loved it with her tongue. She repeated this with the other one.

"You want this in you again?" – he asked.

"Oh yes! Please. Fuck me again. I've got to have you. Please do it now. Deep and hard."

"I'll just lie here while you climb aboard," he said.

Linda raised herself up on her haunches and straddled Mike's mid-section. With on hand she grasped the black pole as she lowered herself until the mushroom head made contact with her sopping pussy. Then she pushed down gently until the head disappeared inside her.

"Oh shit! Oh damn! I'm cumming already."

Without impaling herself further, Linda had an orgasm. As it ebbed, she began slowly lifting herself up and down, moving Mike's rigid pole a little deeper each time. Soon her pussy lips were so stretched she couldn't believe he was only half-way inside her. But that wasn't enough. Despite the discomfort she was determined to take all of him inside her this time. With a sob she dropped down on her lover with all her weight.

"Ohmygod! Fuck me! Fuck me deep. I love you. I love you, darling. Harder. Uh! Uh...uh..uh...ohhh!"

It was at this point that Mike returned to the room next door. He heard his wife's declaration of love and blushed with embarrassment. She had never been like this with him. Even without seeing the two lovers together, he knew that the man in question was in an entirely different class. He felt a mixture of shame and awe. Even envy of Linda, who could experience something that he could only imagine.

Not long after returning to his sheet-boy stool in the hallway, Bruce heard his wife's voice and saw the door to the room she had been in open. Quickly he looked down at the floor, making sure that he couldn't see even Linda's feet, much less her face. The last thing he wanted to do was invade the couple's privacy by looking at them. He may have been new to this club, but he was already nervous about breaking any of its rules.

His greatest hope at this moment was that Linda and her partner would not notice him in the shadows. He even stopped breathing and tried to imagine himself as invisible. However, it was not to be.

"Bruce? Is that you?" – came Linda's voice.

"Uh...yes, ma'am," he muttered. He could hear the footsteps approaching him. He lowered his head even more and tested his peripheral vision to make sure there could be no claim that he was staring at the two lovers.

"This one belongs to you?" asked a deep male voice.

"Yes, he does, believe it or not. Don't you, Bruce?"

"Yes, ma'am," confirmed Bruce.

"Is everything going okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. Everything's fine."

"Good. Good," she said, smiling.

Fortunately for Bruce, he could not see the smile on his wife's face. Nor could he appreciate just how amazed she was that her hubby had so completely accepted his role. The realization of his rapid conversion, voluntary or not, sent a wave of warmth through her body. She leaned against her Black lover and rubbed her hand on his taught ass. For reasons she could not herself quite comprehend, this situation made her want to taunt him even more.

"You're going to clean up after us, right?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. I will," he responded with enthusiasm he didn't feel.

"Now do a good job, you hear?"

"Yes, ma'am, I promise."

"You'd better. Where are my manners? Say hello to Mike."

"Hello, Sir," said Bruce.

"Is that all," teased Linda.

"No, ma'am. I just wanted to say, Sir, that I'm pleased to take care of the room you used, Sir."

"Good boy," responded Mike. "I think you're gonna work out just fine around here."

"Thank you, Sir."

Without a word Linda and Mike walked away from the Linda's humiliated husband. For his part, Bruce only felt a great sense of relief that he hadn't embarrassed himself or Linda and had played his assigned role properly. He didn't even want to think about what could happen if he hadn't.

* * * *

Later that evening, in their bed, Bruce lay on his back holding Linda's hand. What he really wanted to do was make love to her. He knew, however, that that probably wouldn't happen. Not after the night she had had. Still, he felt somehow luck to be even this close to her. It was almost as if he were participating in some way, although he knew full well that he was very much on the outside looking in.

"Sweetie," said Linda, "you were very good tonight. I was proud of you."

"Thank you, ma'am....damn!...I mean sweetie," said Bruce, now embarrassed more than ever.

"That's okay," said Linda. "I know the hubbies have to be polite at the club out of respect for the men, but it means even more when you show me that kind of courtesy in the privacy of our home."

"Good," he said, not having any idea of what an appropriate response might be.

"I think Mike would be very pleased to know you addressed me as ma'am in our bed. In a way, it's a sign of your respect for him, isn't it?"

"I guess so."

"I have to admit that it was a turn-on for me to stand there with him and watch you trying your best not to look up at us. That must be hard."

"It is."

"Well, you were good. Sorry if I rubbed it in a little. It's just that I've never experienced that kind of empowerment. It's heady stuff. And seeing you, well, grovel before Mike got me all hot."

"I...uh..."

"No need to say anything. I understand. You shouldn't be embarrassed about it. Besides, if you'd seen what he was doing to me in that room, you would have been in total awe. I think you would have actually felt that deep respect for him instead of just saying the words."

"Well..."

"Well what?" – said Linda sharply, making Bruce nervous once again.

"I mean...I...uh...I'm sorry sweetie. You're probably right."

"Now don't get tongue-tied around me."

"Yes, ma'am." This time Bruce didn't even flinch at his words.

"I think you should be rewarded, don't you?"

"You mean, I can..."

"I mean I'm going to let you use that great tongue on my pussy again. Gently, though. I could really use it. Come on!"

Bruce, desperately horny, resigned himself to this limited role as he crawled under the sheet and between his wife's legs. In this closed atmosphere her sexual aroma was almost overwhelming. In the dark he sought her sex by using his lips to kiss his way up the inside of her thigh. When his mouth reached her pussy, it was sopping wet. He felt himself become even more aroused as his began lapping her juices with the flat of his tongue.

"That's it, baby! Use that tongue. You know you want to."

She was right about that. He desperately wanted to have sex with his wife, even if only in this way. As before, Bruce was keenly aware of the fact that hours earlier a stranger, a Black lover, had fucked the pussy that he was now licking, his wife's pussy. Again, he was an outsider taking whatever scraps she tossed his way. He had to prove that he wasn't jealous and petty and that he desired to please her no matter what.

"That's it. Don't stop. I got fucked so good tonight, sweetie. He's so big. Nobody's ever been that deep inside me before. It was heavenly. And you know what? – I was begging for more. Really! I was begging him to do me harder and deeper and to give me his cum."

Bruce could almost see the scene in his imagination and found himself getting even more aroused. Bruce plunged his tongue deeper into Linda's still-tender pussy. Even straining to lick as deeply as possible he knew that he was still half a foot short of the area that was never to be touched by him – only by them, the Men.

Linda began humping up against Bruce's wet face with considerable force, holding him in place with a firm grip on his hair. At this point she was merely using his face to get off while thinking about the real thing that she had so recently experienced. As her orgasm approached, Linda felt herself taking nasty pleasure in using her husband this way. After all, he and the other hubbies had talked their wives into sharing their bodies under the guise of "swinging" for years. So if Bruce ended up with a little "beard burn," he still had nothing to complain about. With that thought in mind she yanked his face tight against her pussy and humped up hard against it.

"Mnnnfff" – came the muffled reaction from Bruce, now in a little pain from the hair-pulling and the rough treatment of his face. Still, he remained in place and moved to lick his wife's clit just as she reached an orgasm.

When she released him from the head-lock of her thighs and let go of his hair, Bruce found himself panting for breath and trying to blink away the fluids in his eyes.