Citation

Story Info
Sexy female police officer pulls over a horny man.
1.7k words
4.35
35.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been doing 80 in a 65 zone outside of some podunk Southern Oregon town. Jack was on the first long leg of his annual trip from Seattle to Los Angeles and he was determined to cross the California-Oregon border before calling it a night. His new Thunderbird glided down I-5 past countless truck stops and anonymous mom-and-pop eateries. When he saw lights flashing behind him, Jack cursed silently and guided the Thunderbird onto the shoulder. He ran a hand through his deep brown hair, streaked at the temples with silver, and rummaged through the glove box for his registration. Behind him, a slight figure hopped out of the patrol car and walked toward him. Jack glanced in the rearview and smiled. A woman. Jack could handle women.

He smoothed his blue pinstriped button-up and tried to shake the wrinkles out of his comfortable driving khakis. Jack always wore the rugged, sporty clothing sold by his company, a well-known menswear retailer. His craggy features and piercing grey eyes contributed to the raw masculinity he radiated. Jack was a rock climber, hiker and swimmer, so his body was taut and tanned.

The cop knocked on his window. Jack rolled it down and was pleasantly surprised to discover a gorgeous blonde woman in the tightest police uniform he'd ever seen. Even in the deepening twilight, she was wearing heavily mirrored aviators and a broad-brimmed cop hat. Her long blonde hair cascaded down from under her hat, lying temptingly over her ample cleavage as she leaned through Jack's window.

"Evening, sir."

"Hello, Officer. I apologize for speeding. I have a long way to go and—

"No explanation necessary. Can I see your license, please?" Jack handed it over along with the registration. "Thank you, Mr. Peterman. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

"Eighty?"

"Correct. And what's the speed limit?"

"Sixty-five?"

"Also correct. Mr. Peterman, I'm going to need you to get out of the car."

Although worried about how much this was going to cost him, Jack couldn't help becoming aroused by the whole situation. Pulled over by a sexy policewoman on a remote stretch of Interstate 5... It was straight out of a porno. And this cop had an amazing rack and—he saw as he stepped out of the Thunderbird—an unbelievably short skirt. Jack raked his eyes up her long, toned legs, taking in the curve of her hips in the skintight uniform. He admired her thin waist and large, round breasts, her slim shoulders and high cheekbones behind those impenetrable mirrored shades. As he looked, she reached up and removed the sunglasses with a swift movement. Did he see the hint of a smile play across her face? She stuck the sunglasses into her cleavage casually, pulling the taut fabric away from her breasts and affording him an extra peek deep into her uniform as she did. Jack, feeling his dick hardening inside his creased khakis, knew he had to make a move. He shut the door and leaned against it pensively, letting the officer see him checking her out.

"Ma'am, I... I have to ask whether that outfit is standard issue. I don't spend a lot of time in Oregon, but it hardly looks... Well, practical. For most situations, that is."

There was definitely a gleam of amusement in the cop's eyes. "No, Mr. Peterman, it's not standard. I just find it gives me more freedom of movement than the normal patrol uniform."

Jack widened his stance as the cop nonchalantly took a step toward him. She was only about two feet away, standing directly in front of Jack as he leaned against the Thunderbird. He locked his grey eyes into her blue ones and said, "Freedom of movement for doing what? Chasing bad guys? Climbing over fences?"

"I'm not that kind of officer."

"What do you do?"

"I cruise the highway looking for lawbreakers like you."

"And then what?"

"And then I pull them over, flirt with them a little and usually get right back into my patrol car. It's a tedious profession, Mr. Peterman, but I find ways to make it more interesting."

"Like wearing a skirt up to your ass?"

"Like that, yes. Tell you what, Mr. Peterman. You fuck me on the hood of this car and I'll just ignore your flagrant breach of Oregon traffic laws. Deal?"

This was definitely the best road trip Jack had ever taken. He swallowed and took a breath, enjoying the moment and the way his cock had leapt up as if in response to the cop's offer. She sauntered forward and stood between his legs, removing her hat and tossing it onto the shoulder of the road.

Jack became aware of the 18-wheelers and tired station wagons passing every few seconds on the interstate next to him. Already loosening the top buttons of his pinstriped shirt, he felt compelled to ask, "Are you sure this is okay? I mean, there's still quite a bit of traffic—"

"I'm the only officer on duty tonight. Let them look." She reached down and grabbed his dick through his pants, wrapping her hands around him through the thin material. He took her ass in his hands and enjoyed the way the skintight fabric curved around her incredibly tight body. She pressed herself into him and kissed him deeply, thrusting her tongue into his mouth as she continued to massage and stroke his cock. She tasted sweet, somewhat like maple glaze.

The cop hiked one leg up on the front tire and Jack obligingly reached underneath her short skirt. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't wearing any panties. Jack dragged one finger across her wet slit, enjoying the heat and the fact that she was completely shaved. The woman's breathing increased as cars flew by on the freeway. Somebody honked encouragingly.

Jack dove two fingers into her and pressed his thumb against her clit, hard, pumping into her and feeling her hot tightness surge around him. She moaned, her hand automatically undoing his pants and reaching inside his briefs to clasp his thick, hard cock. Jack felt her begin to stroke him and pumped her harder in encouragement. She pressed her mouth to his and moaned against his tongue as he added a third finger, reaching deeper inside of her with every thrust. He felt her begin to contract and sped up the tapping of his thumb on her clit. She squeezed his dick as she came, her pussy pulsating against his hand, her body collapsing against him so her had to hold her up to keep her from sliding down onto the asphalt.

Feeling her hot body shaking against his and the pressure of her hand on his cock sent Jack into an ecstasy of desire. Picking her up, he turned around so her back was against the side of the car and he was standing in front of her. Supporting her with one hand, Jack pulled down his briefs and spread his legs, his dick standing at attention just under her still-shaking body. The cop leaned back against the car and wrapped her arms around Jack's strong shoulders. Jack let his cock press against her opening, feeling the last of her orgasm swirling around the head. He entered an inch or two into her and she pushed downward, trying to let herself be taken fully. He kept her up, pressing her against the car and not allowing her all the way down, teasing her and increasing his own desire. Jack used his teeth to pull down the neckline of her uniform, exposing a lacy red shelf bra that left her nipples standing straight in the cool evening air. Mouth sucking greedily on one of those perfect pink nipples, Jack let the cop down slowly onto his throbbing cock.

Headlights from the passing cars played across their bodies as Jack dug his dick into the cop. She ground herself down onto him, her head thrown back in pleasure as he filled her with every stroke. Jack controlled her carefully, moving her up and down slowly and then gradually increasing his speed as his lust grew. As she began bouncing on his cock, he freed one hand and slapped her exposed ass, enjoying the sharp crack it made and the way she gasped in surprise. He spanked her again, harder, and she cried out into the cool night air.

The cop moved her hips outward so Jack's cock hit her at a slightly different angle, pressing exactly into her g-spot as his fucking increased in speed. She wrapped her legs tightly around him and pulled him deeply into her. Jack gave her one last hard spanking before grabbing her ass in both his hands and pumping her up and down rapidly. One of her breasts brushed against his mouth and he caught the nipple, biting hard enough to make the cop cry out again. She bounced on his dick as he sucked her breast and ground himself into her.

Her breathing turned to panting and Jack felt the walls of her pussy pulsing again as she came a second time, contracting so hard on him that it immediately sent him over the edge. He groaned and shot his load into her throbbing cunt, feeling her pull him even farther inside as their orgasms vibrated in unison.

He held her there for several minutes as their breathing returned to normal. Lifting her up, he pulled her off of him and set her down gently next to the vehicle. She picked up her hat, found her mirrored shades, adjusted her skirt and pulled the uniform over her lacy red bra. Dazed, Jack pulled up his pants and watched her as she retrieved her ticket booklet and made a show of ripping up the citation she'd prepared for Jack.

"Well, Mr. J. Peterman, are you going to break the law again?"

"When I'm in Oregon—definitely."

"Excellent." She smiled devilishly and headed back to the patrol car. As she stepped in, she settled the hat on her now wild and tangled blonde hair. "Oh, Mr. Peterman? Do you have Triple A? Roadside assistance?"

Confused, he replied, "Yes, I do—why?"

Grinning, she shut the cruiser's door and peeled out, speeding away down the black stretch of freeway. Jack shook his head and patted his pockets, checking for his keys. Turning to the car, he saw the keys sitting in the passenger seat next to his cell phone and wallet.

And the door of the Thunderbird was locked.