City Lights

Story Info
Ebony Yvette meets her Mr. Right.
7k words
4.51
68.4k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

A lot like a woman does, the city loses her ordinariness at night, and slips on her lights like a pretty evening dress.

I love to put on my city lights.

I slipped on a long red sequined halter dress with a high slit. Stepped into red leather high heeled sandals. Sprayed a few puffs of perfume on my neck, felt the wet spots turn warm. Felt the silky caress of red diamond-shine lip gloss as I applied it, bringing out my full pouty lips. A pair of diamond-stud earrings completed my look.

My red dress went perfectly with my smooth milk chocolate-brown skin. It clung to my slinky, curvy build, and brought out my long lines. My blue eye shadow brought out my deep black eyes. My nails, disappointingly short, I left unpolished. My long straight black hair, which went down almost to the small of my back, I wore down and natural.

I was all glittery and sparkly. Like the city. City lights glowed and sparkled all around me as I drove to the club. Green lights. Red lights. White lights. Even blue lights. The city lights glistened and sparkled, lending a romanticism to the city.

My long slim fingers felt burdened tonight by my rings, by all the jewelry Antoine felt the need to buy for me. I suppose he thinks that with a recent promotion in the firm where I work, I suddenly don't need him any more. Maybe I don't. What a stupid man he can be sometimes -- insecure, too.

I took them all off when I got in my car, except for a gold watch that I bought, and a dainty gold ankelet on my right ankle.

My girl friend Dawn and I met for dinner and drinks at the Blue Parrot, which sits at the apex of where two streets meet, like a triangle. Even the lighting in the club was a pattern of sparkles on deep black night, with candles on the tables.

We both got all dressed up for our dinner tonight. Dawn wore a long slinky black beaded slip dress, and matching heels, that went well with her pale brown skin and curly brown hair. It was a girls night out for both of us. No significant male others were with us. In Dawn's case, her man was babysitting her two kids.

We sat in splendour, laughing quietly at all the guys staring at us and practically drooling all over themselves. Not openly, though. It doesn't do to laugh out loud at brothers, and others, who show their appreciation for two beautiful sisters. Men's egos are as delicate as egg shells, I swear.

But there was these guys at the bar, obviously out on the town together, just like us girls. And one of those guys kept looking at me. I could see the longing in his face, no, something more than longing...

He was about medium height, with short scruffy blond hair, sparkly hazel eyes, with a look about him that just made me want to spread my legs and invite him over to find out what's in between. He wore blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and wire-framed glasses with small rectangular lenses. And he was white.

What would my boyfriend say? No, I already know what he'd say!

I deliberately shifted away and recrossed my legs. Shifted away from his eyes.

Dawn and I gave each other little looks and giggled through our hands.

We ate, drank, toasted, laughed. Had a good time.

Then the waiter put the bill on our table. I just knew we had racked up close to, if not over, a hundred dollars on the bill -- for dinner, dessert, and a bottle of good, expensive wine. But I wasn't worried. Dawn said dinner was on her and she would take care of it. So I didn't bring anything with me but some petty cash. Just out of curiousity, I picked up the fancy leather folder, opened it, and glanced at our bill. It was just over ninety dollars. Not bad.

Then I noticed Dawn was rummaging through her purse, like she'd forgotten something.

"Shit."

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot my credit cards."

"You're kidding." I let my face fall in my hands. I should have worried. I looked at Dawn again. "Please tell me you're kidding."

"Don't you have yours?"

"No. Because you said it was your treat."

"Shit."

I wanted to sink through the floor. A big red stop light was blinking on our ladies' night. I visualized myself doing dishes late into the night, wearing a little white apron over my fancy red dress, until our men rescued us.

All of a sudden the guy from the bar came over to our table, took out his wallet, and put a hundred dollar bill on our little leather folder.

We looked at each other, then I said, politely, "Thank you, but--"

Dawn stopped me. "What she means, is that we really appreciate you helping us." She looked at me. "Right?"

I swallowed my first reaction. I smiled instead. "Right."

There was a moment of awkward silence. The guy said, "Well. I hope you lovely ladies have a good night."

We chorused, "Thank you."

The guy grinned, then stuck his hands in his pockets and ambled back to the bar. But my pussy still felt all tingly, especially as I watched him stride his way back to his buddies at the bar. After he left, I looked at Dawn. "You sure are one lucky lady tonight."

Dawn had her face in her hands, totally embarrassed. But she had the nerve to look at me and say, "Not lucky. Just fortunate." Then she stood up. "I would say let's stay late and see the band. But I should check on the kids."

I also stood. I was very relieved. "Yeah. I have to leave soon, too. It's getting a little late."

Dawn smiled, then she gave me a short hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Good night. We'll have to do this again sometime." Then she left. I sat back down at the table, and slowly drank the rest of my wine, as I finished my dessert.

The waiter came over and picked up the check, with the hundred dollar bill. "Will there be anything else tonight, miss?"

"No, thank you." We'd had dinner, and dessert, and wine. What else could I want, besides that man at the bar? I gestured to the check. "Keep the change."

The waiter brightened up. "Have a good evening, miss."

I smiled at him. "Thank you." I finished my dessert, and drained my wine glass in one swallow. Then I went to the bathroom. I went into the stall, hiked up my dress, pulled down my panties, and noticed how the slit of my neatly groomed pussy was glistening. I could feel the heat emanating from it.

I was embarrassed and amazed. My boyfriend never made me this horny! And we made ourselves wait a few weeks before sex. Actually, I'd made my boyfriend wait a few weeks.

But now, this gorgeous man that paid the dinner tab, made me wet -- and I didn't even know his name!

I did my business, then collected myself as best I could. I placed both hands firmly on the edge, eyes closed, and repeated to myself, "I'm in a relationship."

"I'm in a relationship."

When a sister asked me if I was okay, I put on a perky smile and said, "Yes, thank you. I'm fine." I started to put on fresh lipstick and lip gloss. But that only made me wish that man was standing in the doorway to watch me.

Stop it, Yvette! I told myself. Like that would do any good.

By the time I put the tube of lipstick back in my purse, I was as wet and ready as I've ever been in my life.

And then, as I left the ladies' room to make a bee-line to the valet, he approached me. I nearly fainted as he came up and said, "Hope I didn't embarrass you back there."

"No." I smiled at him, ran my fingers through my hair. "My friend did. We were very lucky you came along."

The guy grinned. God, he had such a sexy grin. "I kind of got the feeling someone wasn't prepared for the night. This place gets a little expensive."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't I know it! But the embarrassing part was that my friend said dinner was on her, and then she goes and forgets her credit card."

My new friend rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm glad I came along at the right time."

I laughed. "Did you ever!"

He looked at me shyly. "What's your name?"

I smiled at him. "I suppose you deserve that much. My name is Yvette." And I put my hand out to him, palm down.

He took my hand in his, raised it to his lips and kissed it. "I'm Billy."

When he kissed my hand, every part of me tingled. I barely kept a moan from escaping my glossy lips. "Nice to meet you, Billy." But then I saw the time on my watch, and saw that it was very late, indeed. "I'm sorry, Billy. I need to be going. It's late, and I have to go to work in the morning."

He looked more than a little disappointed. I knew just how he felt.

He said, "Can I walk you to the door, at least?"

That's when I smiled a real smile. "Yes. That would be nice." I took his hand in mine and began walking with him towards the door, and outside into the night. I gave the valet guy my claim ticket. I turned back to Billy. "Thanks for waiting with me."

Billy said, "No problem. Hope the valet guy takes a while."

I laughed. "Oh, do you?"

Billy grinned a shy, nervous grin. "I was kind of hoping I might get to kiss you good night."

"I think we can arrange that. But why?"

Billy faltered a little at that. He slowly said, "Well, because you're a beautiful woman. And I've had my eye on you ever since you walked in the door."

"Really?" God, this white boy was so damn romantic.

"Really. From the second I saw you."

I smiled a very serene smile. I quickly dug out my mirror to check my lipstick. A girl has to look good. And then I reached out my arms to him.

"Don't just stand there. Come here."

He stepped into my space, I put my arms around his neck and started to kiss him, soft and light. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but it felt so right. Kissing this man in my arms made more sense than anyting I've ever done.

Finally we finished our kiss and he just held me, rubbing my bare back with his hands, my head on his shoulder. Right then the valet guy pulled up in my car, got out and held the door open for me. I pulled back a little from Billy. "Well, baby. Thanks again for rescuing us."

"No problem. Thanks for the kiss. It was awesome."

I winked at him. "Oh, no, baby. Thank you." I blew him another kiss over the top of my car, then got in, giving the valet guy a tip. I put the car in gear and drove away.

I saw Billy in the mirror, standing there.

I drove away from the club, feeling my wet pussy soak right through my lacy thong panties.

God, the more I thought about that gorgeous man, the wetter I became. His shoulders were so firm, so broad, his arms so strong, his hands so sure. His lips were so soft.

I stopped at a convenience store so I could get milk and a soda -- and take off my soaked panties. Pretending to be cool as a cucumber, I went into the little store and bought a carton of milk and a soda. I'd had some wine with dinner, but on a full stomach. Then I walked back out to my car. Oh so casually.

Checking to make sure nobody was looking, I reached under my dress and quickly tugged my panties down my smooth chocolate legs, then I finally stepped out of them, and climbed back into my car. I flung my little back-pack purse on the other seat, and my glass dildo rolled out and rested against the milk carton. I took a long pull off the cup of soda, and licked my lips, tasting my passion along with the soda.

I couldn't take it any longer. I had to scratch this itch. I reached over for the dildo.

I sucked on the dildo hungrily, easily imagining the artificial cock was Billy's. The glass was soon marred by a ring of red lip gloss. Then I spread my legs and slipped the dildo in my wet pussy. The whole thing slipped inside like a whisper. I mean the whole thing. God, I was wet.

Now, usually I can masturbate for a good half an hour before I make myself come, moving the dildo slowly to tease myself. But I was so intoxicated with lust over this white man that I fucked myself silly and came in minutes.

I licked and sucked all my juices off the dildo, then put it back in my purse. As I did so, I saw all the rings in the bottom of my purse. I reluctantly slipped them back on. My boyfriend Antoine was waiting for me at my home. In the driveway.

He was scowling, like he was my daddy, and I had stayed up past my curfew. I know. My bad.

I pulled up into the driveway and got out. My wet pussy dried up like a lake that hasn't seen any rain in ages.

"You're late. Where have you been?"

I kissed him on the cheek. "I'm glad to see you, too." I ignored his question. None of his damn business that I was masturbating in my car because I had been kissing another man.

Antoine was tall, dark, and handsome, not quite as dark as me, but his skin was still a smooth dark ebony. He liked to keep his hair short-short, and he also liked to keep a goatee. I hated the damn thing cause it tickled me. But that man looked smooth.

Unfortunately, his smooth exterior hid a rough interior. He was suspicious, easily jealous, and a little possessive. Inside his grown up adult exterior, he sometimes behaved like a college fraternity pledge. And he was 37. I was only 33. We've been together about four years. We've been seeing each other exclusively. I think. At least, I've been seeing him exclusively.

"Okay, okay." He said, raised his hands palms-out to me. He turned his hands so he was holding them out to me. "I'm sorry. I was worried about you."

I walked right past him. I hated it when he acted like this.

"What's the matter with you tonight?"

I stopped and gave him my best turning smile. "I need to turn in. Like you just said, it is kind of late. Good night, boo." I blew him a kiss. Then I went inside, and locked the door behind me. I didn't care whether he followed me or not, or tried to follow me.

I changed into a sky blue satin camisole, took off my makeup, and climbed in bed. I could feel my tears wet my pillow when I realized I would probably never see Billy again.

Then thoughts of Billy made me wet all over again. I quickly went to the night stand and yanked open the drawer.

* * * * *

The next day, I was at work. In my office. Daydreaming. Not about my boyfriend, but about Billy.

Like the song said, the very thought of him made me want to get undressed. Lord knows I dreamed about him last night. A lot.

I looked out the window of the office building. My office was large and roomy, thanks to my recently acquired upper management status. As I came in, my desk was directly ahead. Behind my desk and all along the wall were floor to ceiling smoked glass windows. To the left was a book case, and to my right was a black leather couch with a coffee table.

The view, as good as it was, only made me wonder where in the city Billy was. Baby, I had it bad. My boyfriend couldn't hold a candle to that man.

Tell me again, why was I seeing Antoine?

The reason I was daydreaming, instead of working, was because the work I was supposed to be doing, was on my computer on my desk -- which was, at this moment, totally frozen. DOA, not A-OK. I could have used my laptop to do the work, but I would much rather sit here and daydream about Billy.

Today, my outfit was much more conservative, this being for work -- a sleevless black turtleneck sweater dress, and knee high black leather boots with 4 inch stiletto heels, my hair pinned up in a very proper bun. Only I knew that I was wearing a bra, but no panties. I had slipped off my panties on the way to work, put them in my purse, thought about Billy at every red light, and felt my pussy glow like a neon sign.

My thoughts of Billy started getting intense. I abandoned both my desk and my work, grabbed my purse, and went to sit on the couch for a few minutes.

I looked at my watch. I gathered up my purse and left my office. I passed my secretary's desk on the way out, where Tera Lee sat, a wireless headset on. Tera was a petite little Asian woman, who looked cute as a button, no matter what she wore or what she looked like. Today, she was dressed in a fashion similar to what I was wearing -- a grey sleeveless turtleneck sweater, black skirt and black stiletto heels.

"Tera, sweetie, I'm going to have lunch. If anybody calls for me, take a message. And would you please call tech support for my stupid computer again?"

"You mean it locked up again?"

I sighed. "Yes, again. So could you please call tech support for me?"

"Yes, Miss James."

"Thank you, Tera."

I took the sky-way across to the lunch room. I checked my makeup before I went in. My lipstick was still red, but a proper matte color, and I wore mascara and eyeliner but no eye shadow. I click-clicked my way down the hall and finally into the cafeteria.

I got a tray and went down the line, having the spaghetti today. I took a seat with some of the other female managers and we started girl-bonding. It was about half-way through my lunch that I noticed the CEO of our firm, Leo Baker, was making his rounds, introducing some guy. Leo was, of course, wearing a three-piece gray suit, but the other guy was only wearing khakis, a white shirt, black shoes, and a navy blazer. He carried a cell-phone clipped to his pocket.

Leo came over to our table. "Ladies. Sorry to interrupt your lunch, but I want to introduce Billy Francis. He's the representative for a new client."

Billy shook each ladies' hand in turn. When he came to me, I smiled at him like the was the best thing to happen since sliced bread. "And this is Yvette James, one of our partners."

Billy extended his hand to me and I took it. "Hello, baby," I said warmly. "Welcome to the company." Through the corner of my eye, I saw the women mouth 'baby' to each other.

Billy smiled a charming smile back at me. "Thank you." He reached into his wallet and gave cards to everyone, including me. "If anyone has any questions, that's my office extension and cell phone number."

"I have a question," I said. "When do we get free passes?"

All the other ladies echoed my question.

Billy chuckled. "Not to worry, ladies. My boss gave me free day passes for everyone."

"That's very generous of you."

"I'm glad y'all approve."

My already wet pussy started to dribble. "Aren't you going to join us for lunch?"

Billy smiled slightly. "I've already had lunch, thank you. I was just about to have some dessert."

Oh, lord. I had to consciously keep myself from spreading my legs instead of crossing them. Slowly and studiously, I crossed my legs tightly.

Oh, if he wanted dessert, he was more than welcome to some of the chocolate cream pie between my legs.

*******

I was back in my office, chastising myself for making such a public fool of myself, when the intercom buzzed. "Yes, Tera?" I was sitting on the couch, with my laptop on the coffee table.

"The guy from the day spa is here to see you about your day pass."

"Great, I'll be right there in a minute, can you please have him take a seat?"

"Sure, Miss James."

I found my purse, and dug out my red lip gloss. Yes, I know, I'm supposed to be Miss Conservative Business Woman. But right now, I want to be Sexy Business Woman.

I finished with my lip gloss, then lifted the phone again. "Tera?"

"Yes, Miss James?"

"Please tell Billy to come in."

"Yes, Miss James."

One minute later, Tera opened the door. "Miss James will see you, Mr. Francis. Won't you come in?"

Billy came in. "Thank you. Enjoy your day pass."

Tera smiled at him. Then she looked between the two of us. "Will either of you be wanting anything to drink? Mr. Francis?"

Billy shook his head. "It's Billy. And no, thank you, Tera."

Tera withdrew, and closed the door quietly.

I met Billy's eyes as he stood there.

I collected myself with a deep breath. "Billy. Please have a seat."

Billy came over and sat down next to me. "Hello, Yvette. You look nice."

I blushed. "Thank you, Billy."

"I got your day pass."

I took it excitedly. "Great! Now I can get my nails fixed."

Billy smiled back. "Your nails, hair, anything you want. We're a full-service day-spa."

"What other stuff you guys have there?"

Billy handed me a brochure. "All kinds of amenities. Aerobics, Tai Chi, yoga. Swedish massage. Even got a swimming pool."

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12