City Lights Ch. 02

Story Info
Yvette makes an offer to Billy he can't refuse.
4.3k words
4.66
24.1k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

Sorry this new chapter took so long. Thanks to everyone who requested.

------------------

I woke up. My eyes slowly fluttered open. I was lying on my left side.

I rolled over on to my back. For a second, I didn't know where I was. Then I remembered I was in Billy's place. I smiled with the realization.

I turned my head to the right and saw Billy laying next to me, his chest rising and falling in a slow steady pace, indicating he was deep-deep-deep-asleep. My smile widened as I watched him sleeping.

Billy and I had fallen asleep after making love last night. Fallen asleep naked.

Mother Nature was calling, so I got up, slipped on a terry cloth bath robe over my naked body and silently went down the hall to the bathroom. As I sat on the cold-as-hell toilet seat and did my business, I thought about our relationship so far.

It was never this easy with Antoine. I haven't thought about him in ages. Haven't even given him very much thought at all.

But I couldn't imagine the last three years without Billy. It's been about eighteen months since we mutually decided not to see other people. And I don't regret that decision at all.

It seems like just yesterday that I started marking my territory. I started "accidentally" leaving things in his apartment - lipsticks, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouth wash, that kind of thing. Next thing you know I've brought over entire outfits, shoes, boots, even a couple of fancy cocktail dresses.

I've been content to let our relationship be what it is. I haven't rushed Billy to take things to the next level. Any man who satisfies me with such depth and with such consistency as Billy does, deserves my unconditional love.

Finally finished doing my business, I stood up and flushed the toilet, then padded back down the hall to the bedroom. As soon as I went back in, I saw the time. It was nearly time for me to head back to my crib and get ready for work.

But that didn't mean I couldn't wake up my boyfriend in style.

Billy was laying there, covered to his waist, on his back. I reached over and pulled the blanket down until his cock and balls were exposed, these same male genitalia that's been giving me so much pleasure.

My mouth started to water when I saw that his cock was straight as a flag-pole.

My left hand reached down and started rubbing my clit.

I reached over with my right hand and enclosed my long slender brown fingers around his pale white cock, running my fingers up to the pink head and back down again. Yes, his cock was firm to the touch, magnificently erect. I kept stroking him until I saw that telltale bead of moisture at the tip of his cock.

With one single movement, I shed my bath robe, leaving a little puddle of fabric on the floor, then I climbed back on the bed, straddled him and slipped him inside me.

Oooooohhhh, yeahhhh...

And then I started to move. Ooohh, shit.

I tried to move slow, but I cannot tell you enough how good it feels to have this white cock inside my black pussy.

Closing my eyes, I kept riding him, until suddenly I felt Billy's hands on my waist.

I opened my eyes and saw him, wide awake and staring at me. I grinned. "Good morning, baby. I hope you don't mind if I start the day with a little fuck."

He grinned, too. "Nope, don't mind."

I giggled and then resumed my motions. I was so damn wet. Billy's cock moved easily inside me as I moved my hips. Up, and down. Up, and down. Up, down, up, down, up, down...

We kept up our lovemaking for several minutes, me trying to move as slowly as possible. I looked at Billy. "Doesn't this shit feel so fucking good?"

He grunted as I slipped him back inside me. "Yeah. Really good."

I giggled sweetly. "Yes, it does..."

The squeaking of the bedsprings started getting louder and more emphatic.

Billy said, "Do you like that white dick?"

"Oh shit! Yes, baby, I'm coming! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhh..."

Finally I rested on top of him, feeling his heart beat, watching his toned chest rising and falling, rising and falling. I kissed his chest and said, "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too."

I slipped his cock out of my pussy and laid down next to him, pulling the sheets back up. We laid there in silence, until I said, "Shit, I don't want to leave."

Billy chuckled. "Neither do I."

"Oh well, that's okay. I have a couple of outfits here, anyway."

"More than a couple, Yvette."

I giggled. "Yes, I know."

"You could just move in and save yourself the trouble."

I kissed his sweaty chest. "Not that I don't want to, but I hate moving."

"Don't worry, I understand. Besides which, I have some stuff at the office to resolve first."

"Like what, baby?"

"Well, as you know, I'm no longer the representative that visits your firm."

"I wondered what happened. What are they having you do?"

"They've got me traveling all over the damn state, all over the damned country just about, visiting all of the salons who use our products. It's pretty damned exhausting and I'm getting just about fed up with it."

"Are they sending you anywhere this weekend?"

"Yes, actually they are, and before you say anything, yes I know what this weekend is. Your dad's birthday. I was hoping to be there."

"You've got to be kidding me. Can't they get someone else?"

"Believe me, I've asked. And of course nobody else is available."

"Oh, baby, I know you've been looking forward to this."

"Yeah, I was. I found that book all about baseball that your father has been wanting."

"Have you tried just asking them to reassign you?"

Billy exhaled noisily. He sounded frustrated. "Yeah. I have asked. It's like talking to a brick wall."

"How long have you been with them, anyway?"

"More than ten years."

"Wow, that long? I would think you'd have your choice of assignments."

"I would think that, too. But that doesn't seem to be the case."

"Are you under a contract?"

"Nope. Free as a bird. I could quit today if I wanted to. Why?"

"Hmmmm..."

Billy chuckled. "I'm not sure I like that sound. It usually means you're thinking."

I giggled sweetly. "Yes, I sure am!"

"Okay, so what are you thinking?"

I rolled over on my side, resting my chin in my palm. "Companies tend to pay more attention to the other companies they do business with than they do to their employees. Maybe I can get them to see our way."

Billy grinned. "I do not believe you."

I beamed at him. "Well, don't thank me yet. I haven't done anything."

"I love you, Yvette."

"And I love you more, Billy. "

"If you can get me out of there..."

"Well, like I said, I haven't done anything yet. But let me talk to my boss before the meeting. See if I can't get Leo to steal you away if the rep doesn't agree."

"Right. One thing at a time."

I caressed his flat defined tummy. "So when are you due back from your work trip?"

"Sunday afternoon. Tell your Dad I said hi."

"I will, baby."

* * * * * *

It was ten-thirty. I had just gotten off a conference call with one of our other clients. I had managed to negotiate a new contract with them.

I moved from my desk to the couch at the other end of my office, feeling pretty good. The bright warm after-glow of sex was still coursing through me. Of course it also helped I was wearing red, my favorite color, and Billy's too. Red blazer, red skirt, black suede open-toed pumps with five inch high stiletto heels. And of course, my best red lipstick. My hair was pinned up and out of the way.

In the middle of my thoughts, the intercom buzzed. "Yes, Tera?"

"Miss James, Mr. Baker is here to see you. He says it's about the meeting with the salon company."

"Send him in, Tera."

Seconds later, Tera opened the door and Leo Baker stepped inside. I stood up and walked over, hand extended. "Why, Leo, that telepathy thing has to stop."

He chuckled. "Yes, I know."

Tera looked between us and said, "Is there anything I can get for you, Mr. Baker? Miss James?"

Leo smiled graciously at her and said, "Tera, it's Leo. And no, thank you."

"Okay. Leo. Miss James?"

"No, thank you, Tera. That will be all."

"Yes, Miss James." She quietly withdrew, closing the doors behind her.

I turned to Leo. "So. Tera said you wanted to see me before we met with the client."

"Yes, I did. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page."

"Regarding what?"

"Well, I don't know about you, but that man they were sending at first, Billy Francis, I rather liked the way he took care of things for us."

I mananged to supress a smile. "Well, Leo, I won't deny I agree with you. We don't even get free products anymore."

Leo nodded. "Yes, my wife rather likes their products, too. So I wanted to see if we both agreed about asking them to bring Billy back."

I nodded emphatically. "Yes, I do agree. Let's ask them."

"Yes, but we're going to have to make it worth their while somehow. Otherwise, they might not agree to it."

"Yes, I thinking about that. It's nearly time for us to negotiate a new contract anyway. We might as well sweeten the deal for them."

"Yes, we might as well."

"But what if we can't get them to agree?"

"I've been thinking about that. How long has he been with them, anyway?"

My heart nearly skipped a beat. "Oh, a few years, at least, I would imagine. We've been doing business with them for more than three years, so I would think at least that long."

"Well, if you can squeeze it in before the meeting, go ahead and call Lana in HR and see if we can't steal Mr. Francis away from them."

"I think I might be able to find time to do that, Leo."

"Very good, Yvette. I'll leave you to it." He went to the doors, but paused. "And if I may, allow me to congratulate you."

"For what, Leo?"

"You don't talk about your home life very much, at least not to me. So I can only assume that it's because of a very special man that has made you glow this brightly. So please accept my heart felt wishes that you remain so happy."

"Thank you, Leo. You're right. And I hope so, too."

"If you manage to call Lana, just email me if you have the chance on what you were able to find out."

"Yes, Leo."

"I'll be seeing you at the meeting, then?"

"Yes, Leo."

He finally closed the door behind him. I went to my desk and sat down.

I was suddenly overcome with a need to clasp my hands in supplication and look out at the sky. "Lord, if you could, please, please extend your kindness to the man I love. I only want to see him happy. And while I think he's pretty happy already, I implore you to get him out of there. Please Lord."

I wasn't given to prayer as a rule, but I could use any help I could get.

* * * * * *

Eleven-thirty AM.

I sat to Leo's left, on one side of the conference table. On the other side of the table, sat the client. The meeting was nearly over.

The client's rep, one Alyssa Smith, said, "You mentioned one other matter to discuss?"

I leaned forward and said, "Yes. We'd like you to bring back Billy Francis to represent your company. He's the only person we want to be the liaison between us."

"I'm not sure if that would be possible."

Leo spoke up then. "Well, it would be a small matter to reassign just one employee, I would think. Contract renewal is coming up pretty soon. I'm sure we could come to some kind of an agreement."

The woman swallowed. "I'm afraid I don't have that kind of power."

"Well then, get me someone who does."

"Right now?"

"Yes," Leo said. "Call them right now. I don't have all day."

I winked at Leo. He grinned.

The woman stood, reached for the phone sitting on the table, and dialed a number.

"Georgia Davis."

"Miss Davis, this is Alyssa Smith. I'm at Leo Baker Public Relations."

"You're still there? What's the hold up?"

"Mr. Baker has a request of us."

"And what on earth might that be?"

Leo said, "We want your man Billy Francis to be the liaison to our company again. He was very capable and always got things taken care of for us."

"I'm afraid that would not be possible."

Leo frowned just slightly. "Miss Davis, it's one small favor we're asking. As I've said to Miss Smith, contract negotiations are coming up quite soon. I'm sure we could come up with a mutually beneficial agreement."

There was a very slight but noticeable pause. "I'm sure we could, Mr. Baker. But on the matter of reassigning Mr. Francis, I'm afraid that is not negotiable. I need him where he is."

"I'm sorry to hear that. We've been working together a while now. Think of how much time you're going to waste having to find a new PR firm all over again?"

"I'll have to consult with my staff. But I can't promise anything."

"No, I don't guess you could." Leo hung up on her. Then he looked at Alyssa. "I don't think we'll be working together anymore."

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Mr. Baker."

"As I said, we liked the way Mr. Francis did things. None of your other people seem as capable, and quite frankly I'm rather disappointed."

"He's just one man. Replaceable."

"I think this meeting is concluded, Miss Smith."

"As I said, I'm sorry you feel that way."

Alyssa stood up, collected her things and turned for the door.

"Oh, and Miss Smith?"

She turned towards him. "Yes, Mr. Baker?"

"Eventually, I think you'll find that you, too, can be replaced."

She swallowed. "Thank you for your time today, Mr. Baker."

Alyssa finally left. Leo turned to me and said, "Well, I guess that just about covers that. What did you find out from Lana?"

"Good news. Lana told me that we actually need to hire new people, since we lost a few people last year."

"Excellent. Do you still have Mr. Francis' contact information?"

"Yes, I believe I do, Leo. But I'll have to look it up to make sure." Roll that lie three times fast.

"Yes, do that please, right away. Offer him whatever you have to."

Smiling, I said, "But Leo, what are we going to do about beauty products?"

"It won't be the end of the world. I'm sure Georgia Davis is re-thinking her position as we speak."

"Undoubtedly, Leo."

"Regardless, I want Billy Francis working for me."

"Yes, Leo. But I wanted to ask you what sort of position did you want to hire Billy for? I'm sure you would agree it would be bad form to hire him for a position that requires a lot of traveling."

"Hmmm, yes, that's a good point, Yvette. Get back with Lana about what positions we have open that don't require traveling."

"Yes, Leo. Right away."

* * * * *

Monday morning, the first thing I did when I got in to work was to call Billy's office.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Francis isn't available."

"What, is he in a meeting?"

"No, he's called in sick."

Startled, I just said, "Thank you. I'll try again tomorrow." I waited about a minute before I lifted my phone again, and this time I dialed Billy's home phone number.

"Hello."

"Hey, baby."

"Hi, Yvette."

"You okay? I tried calling you at work and they said you called in sick."

"Oh. Yeah. I'm okay, I just needed some time off is all."

"I can understand that. You still dissatisfied with your work situation?"

"As much as ever. Why?"

"How would you like to come work at my company?"

"I wasn't aware you guys were hiring."

"Neither was I, baby. But Leo Baker himself has given me the okay to hire you. The only question is what job."

"Any job without any traveling."

"Of course, baby. Leo and I have already spoken about that."

Billy was silent for a minute. Then he said, "Okay. But what about us? I don't want to put what we have in jeopardy."

"Billy, this stress you're under, constantly traveling, getting no rest, having no social life, I can tell that it's killing you. I just want to make sure you're happy."

"I am happy. But I won't deny that I've been thinking about changing jobs for a while."

"Okay. Get something to write with because I'm giving you Lana White's email address. She's the HR Manager. And yes, she knows all about this."

"Okay. Go ahead."

I gave him her email address and then said, "So, get on that laptop of yours and email your resume to Lana."

"Right... How did your dad like that book?"

"He loved it. He wanted me to tell you thanks."

"Good. I'm glad. I had to look high and low for that book."

"If I haven't told you before, let me just tell you now that the last three years have been the best three years of my life."

"Thanks. Same here. Wouldn't trade it for anything."

"I hope you won't get in trouble at work."

Billy laughed shortly. "What are they gonna do? Fire me?"

"No, but they might give you a bad reputation just because they can."

"No, Yvette, I won't get in trouble, as long as I remember to give them two weeks notice."

"Yes, well, get ready to do that, because Leo has given Lana permission to offer you anything to get you employed with us."

Billy actually laughed out loud. "That won't be very tough. But it will be a nice change from how my current employer treats me."

"Don't you worry, baby, I'll get you out of there."

* * * * *

Three weeks later:

Sunday morning. I came into the kitchen from the bathroom, and saw Billy standing there, looking out the window, dressed in his favorite black t-shirt and black cargo shorts.

Freshly showered and dressed in my favorite white top and shorts, I stepped up to him and slipped my arms around his waist from behind. "Hey, baby."

He turned around and smiled. "Hey."

"What's got you looking so serious?"

"Just thinking. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow."

"It's good to hear you say that. I think you'll like working at my company."

"Well, from what Lana said, I think I will, too."

"I think we should celebrate. Although after we do that I might need another shower."

Billy chuckled. "I promise, I won't mess up your makeup."

I giggled. "But I like it when we kiss."

Billy bent down and started nuzzling the nape of my neck, causing me to moan. "Ooooohhh, Billy."

"Mmmmm. Love the taste of chocolate."

I giggled and moaned again.

Billy reached up and slipped the straps of my top down around my arms, which caused goosebumps to appear everywhere. Then he ever so gently ran his fingertips along the curve of my breast, causing my nipples to harden instantly.

"Oh, baby," I gasped. "How do you do this to me?"

"After three years, I think I should know how to turn you on."

"Yes, you do!"

Suddenly his mouth gently sucked my breast and I couldn't say anything more than moans and shouts and gasps.

"Ooooh, shit! Baby?"

Billy grinned up at me. "Yes, Yvette?"

"Let's take this to the couch. We just cleaned up the kitchen."

He took my hand. "Whatever you say."

Once there in the living room, he pushed the ottomans up against his couch. I grinned up at him. "Oh, you naughty naughty boy."

He grinned back. "Guilty as charged."

I laid down on the couch. Billy quickly slipped my shorts off and began feasting on my pussy.

"Oh, God! Oh God! Yes, Billy! Eat my pussy you fucking white boy! Yes, you like chocolate pussy!"

"Mmmmm... love chocolate pussy...."

"Don't. Talk. With. Your mouth. Full!"

"Do you know ... what I want ... to do now?"

"Whats.... Oh, God! .... What's that?"

"I want to fuck your black pussy."

"Mmmm, you want to fuck this black pussy, baby?"

"Yes, I want to fuck your pussy."

"Tell me how you want to fuck my pussy..."

"I want to get you on all fours so I can fuck you from behind. I'd ease my cock in real slow and get it all in there and pump it until you came."

"Well, don't just sit there!"

I let Billy man-handle me, putting me in just the position he wanted, on my knees, with my arms on the couch back, my ass high in the air.

There was a rustle of clothes behind me as he got undressed. Then his voice was right in my ear. "I should tell you, I got us something to try."

My reply was sultry. "What's that, baby?"

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12