City Of Dreams Ch. 08

Story Info
How could Bailey do this?
3.8k words
25k
10
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was later that evening and I was still in shock. We had eventually moved out of the rain before either one of us got too soaked. Bailey and I had come downstairs and changed clothes. We were just relaxing on the couch holding each other and listening to the rain as it pounded on the windows. I was propped up in the corner of the couch, which was quickly becoming my normal position. Bailey was pressed up against my chest and I was nuzzling my face against his neck. He ended up dozing off. I knew he would. He had really worked hard today to get everything set up for me. Was he the sweetest man in the world or what?

I held my left hand up in the light that the candles on the table provided. The soft light seemed to catch on the ring that was on my hand. It almost appeared to be glowing. It was a beautiful ring. It was a solid gold ring, and it had white gold edging on both sides. There was an intricate pattern done in white gold that went across the top of the band as well. I sighed. Not one of those melodramatic soap opera sighs. It was definitely a contented, happy sigh. Everything in my life had finally fallen into place. I had a great job, wonderful friends, and now I had the man of my dreams. I was so relaxed and happy I never even noticed when sleep had finally overtaken me as well.

Gina awaked me later as she came in from her shift at the club.

"Miah..." Her voice was barely a whisper, but it was enough to wake me up.

I sat up and looked around. Bailey moved a bit and was murmuring something in his sleep. He cuddled back up against me. I looked down and smiled at him.

"So how did your surprise tonight go, stud?" She asked with a huge grin on her face.

All I could do was give her one of my biggest and happiest smiles. I also slowly raised my hand and showed her it. The candles were still lit, and again their light helped to make the ring practically glow. Gina's eyes widened in complete shock. She obviously was unaware of this part of Bailey's surprise for me. Her mouth flapped up and down a few times, but no sound came out. It was pretty amusing to see her this flabbergasted.

"OH MY GOD!"

Bailey shot up like a rocket.

"Wha...Who...Huh?"

He is just too damn cute.

"BAILEY!!! Why in the fuck didn't you tell me about this?!?" Gina was trying her best to sound as angry as she could, but it was a feeble attempt.

"Cause I wasn't sure if I was going to, G." Bailey said as he rubbed his face. "But it was just too good a moment to pass up."

Bailey leaned back against me and pulled my arms around that gorgeous body of his.

"I can't believe it!!! This is so fucking awesome! Have you set a date yet? Do know..."

Once she got going it was like trying to stop a runaway train. It just wasn't going to happen. I needed to distract her for a minute or she might pass out. She was talking so fast I didn't think she was even breathing. Luckily the light from the candles helped me to pinpoint a way to interrupt her. Paybacks are a bitch!

"Gina....Gina....GINA!"

She finally paused and took a breath. Thank goodness!

"What, Miah?"

"Would you like to explain that mark on your neck? Have you been playing Interview With A Vampire again?"

I couldn't help it. I had the biggest smirk on my face. She had a massive hickey on her neck. No wonder she was a little off tonight. That thing HAD to be cutting off circulation to her brain! Her face went white with shock, and her hand flew up to her neck.

"That little fucker. I told him no marks. I am going to kick his ass!"

Bailey grinned up at her.

"Who is the little fucker, Gina?"

I had to add my two cents.

"Unless that mark just magically appeared on your neck."

Gina just raised an eyebrow and gave us a look.

"Sorry, fellas. A magician, like a prostitute, never reveals her tricks."

She stuck at her tongue and plopped down on the other couch.

"Well, are we going to meet this human vacuum at some point?" Bailey asked with a giggle.

"I thought you already had your own human vacuum, B, you need another one?"

"Well, now that you mention it..."

"Finish that sentence, Bailey, and you will be sleeping on the couch, mister." I interrupted.

"Yes, dear."

Gina and I both rolled our eyes. He can be such a cornball. He looked back at me and I gave him a mock glare. He turned his body sideways and wrapped his arms around me. His face was buried in my chest.

"I see you got him whipped already, Miah." Gina said with a laugh.

"Gina, you know I don't break out the whips until the one year anniversary."

Bailey's head jerked up away from my chest.

"You have whips?!"

I don't know how in the world I kept a straight face.

"Well...this really isn't the best time to talk about it. I will tell you later."

Bailey's eyes widened and he looked totally shocked. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Screw talking about it, Miah. You are going to show me later."

And with that he gently ran his tongue over my earlobe and bit down slightly. I couldn't control the shudder that ran through my body.

It was my turn to flap my jaw wordlessly.

"Called your bluff, baby." Bailey said with a wink.

"Cool it you two! And for your information you are going to meet the mystery man tomorrow night. I invited him here for a drinking party. So it will be the three of us, Sara, and him."

"Hey! Speaking of Sara...where is she?"

It was almost like it was a cue because she came walking in the front door as soon as the question had passed my lips.

"Evening bitches!" She said with a giggle as she plopped down next to G.

"I see Cinderella is late coming home from the ball. Did you leave your shoe for the valiant prince?" I asked with a grin.

"No, Miah, I left him my underwear. I put it right in his car's glove box."

All three of us looked at her.

"Sara, we all know you don't wear underwear." Bailey said.

All four of us cracked up.

"Ok. Y'all got me. I had stopped over at a local theater hang out to get some information about auditions. I met a few old friends from when I was here last time and had a few drinks."

"We raked in the tips tonight, Miah, the club was fucking packed again. Word of mouth must really be spreading around about Sity."

"That is good though. It means we will stay busy, and you can't beat the money." I said with a grin.

"Gina, did you tell the boys about Austin?"

Sara said his name dramatically and fanned herself with her hand.

"Yes I did, you randy bitch. They will meet him tomorrow night."

We all talked and hung out for a bit more before going to bed. I couldn't wait to meet this Austin. He certainly seemed to make an impression on Gina. In more ways than one obviously! It was definitely going to be an interesting night.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was just finishing buttoning up my shirt when Bailey walked into the room.

"Damn boy, you are looking good!" Bailey said with a whistle.

I had put on a pair of black leather pants and a tight black button down top. I didn't bother putting on any socks or shoes. I didn't see the need since we would be hanging out in the apartment tonight. I am more comfortable barefoot anyways.

"You are looking good yourself, stud."

Bailey had on a pair of tight blue jeans and a white wife beater. He also was barefoot. He walked over and pulled me up against him. He gave me a sweet, sensual kiss.

"Have I told you lately that I love you?" Bailey said with a grin.

"Yes you have, baby, but I love hearing it!"

I gave him a kiss on his neck and hugged him tight against my body.

"I love you too, B."

Just then I heard the front door open and Gina's voice could be heard from the living room.

"Get out here bitches! You have company."

"I guess it's time to meet the human vacuum." Bailey said with a cute grin.

"Let's go meet the poor guy." I added with a laugh.

We made our way into the living room to find Gina, Sara, and Austin getting drinks in the kitchen. I had to give Gina credit. Austin was a fucking hottie! He was about as tall as I was, and had a rocking body. He had dark blonde hair and it was cut in the same style as Bailey's. That wild messed up look certainly looked good on him. Gina certainly did a very good job, but I have to say that Bailey was definitely hotter. Then again I am biased.

"Damn. He is a looker. He doesn't have anything on you though baby." Bailey whispered to me as he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

The three of them turned as we entered the room.

"Austin, I would like you to meet my roommate Miah and his fiancé Bailey." Gina introduced us with a smile.

Austin walked over to greet us with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey guys. It's great to finally meet you both. Gina talked about y'all a lot last night. I've seen you at the Sity before tending bar, Miah. Congratulations on the engagement!" Austin said as he shook both of our hands.

From that instant I knew we were going to like Austin. He seemed like a laid back, fun loving guy. We were definitely going to party hard tonight!

* * *

We just finished playing charades and all of us were having a great time. Austin was a really funny guy and he fit right in with us. So far he seemed like a perfect match for Gina. I hope this worked out for her. She really deserves this. We had some CDs playing in the background. Austin and Gina were on one couch, and the rest of us were on the other.

"I have an idea!" Gina exclaimed.

We all groaned.

"Shut up, you dirty bitches!" She started with a laugh. "I think it's time to play Truth Or Dare shots!"

Gina jumped out and zipped off towards the kitchen. She came back with a tray. She had put a bottle of tequila, some shot glasses, a saltshaker, and a bunch of lemon slices on it. The rules of the game were simple. It was regular truth or dare, but with a twist. Anytime you refused to answer a question or do a dare you had to take a shot. It may sound stupid, but after a few shots it was pretty damn funny.

"I'll start!" Gina said with a giggle. "Sara, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

Sara knew better than to say dare. Gina was wicked at this game. We played it last time she was here.

"Ok. Where was the weirdest place you have ever had sex?" She asked with a giggle.

"In a grocery store."

We all looked at her with shock.

"What..."

"Now you didn't ask for details. Too bad for you!" Sara interrupted Gina and stuck out her tongue.

I cracked up. Sara may have been telling the truth, but half the fun was just coming up with crazy ass answers. We went back and forth a few times until Gina finally had asked me truth or dare. I don't know what I was thinking because I said dare.

"Miah...I think you need to give B here a lap dance. And make it hot!" Gina said with a drunken giggle.

She jumped up and got a chair from the kitchen. She pushed the coffee table out of the way and sat the chair down in the middle of the room.

"Here ya go stud! And like I said...make it fucking hot!"

I couldn't help the blush that crept up over my face.

"What if I want to take the shot, G?" I asked.

"Awww Miah. Are you afraid? Are you going to be a chicken?" Gina asked.

Gina and Sara started making chicken noises at me. Fucking bitches. I looked over at Bailey for a little support. He knew that I hated people staring at me. Surely he would come to my rescue. The bastard didn't though! He got up off the couch and sat down on the chair.

"See Miah, Bailey wants a dance!"

Bailey turned and our eyes locked. He had that wolfish grin on his face.

"Come on Miah. Give your man a dance."

I almost refused and took the shot, but I saw Bailey and Gina glance at each other. OHHHH. So they thought that they were going to try and get me eh? I was trying to think of a game plan. They really thought I would chicken out. Well I guess I will have to disappoint them. Just as I decided on a plan of action I heard Britney Spears' Slave For You start playing through the stereo. This was going to be too perfect! I reached over and did a shot. They all groaned thinking I was backing out. I wasn't backing out. I just needed that extra shot of courage.

I stood up and walked over towards Bailey. He was just starting to get out of the chair. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back down.

"Who told you to move?" I said with a lustful look in my eyes.

"Miah..."

I put my hand over his mouth to silence him.

"Don't talk. Just watch."

Gina had placed the chair so it was facing the two couches. It gave a perfect view to the three of them left sitting on the couches. Shock was written all over their faces. Bailey looked surprised as well. Obviously they didn't think I had it in me. Well I was going to show them!

I stood facing Bailey and had my back to the others. I closed my eyes and let my body feel the hot beat of the song. I reached up and pushed the hair back off of my face as I slowly began to roll my hips to the beat of the song. Bailey's eyes immediately locked onto me. As my hand trailed down the side of my face I began to gently roll my upper body. Except for the music flowing around the room everything else was silent. I ran both of my hands down over my chest and rubbed them very gently over my crotch. Bailey's eyes widened. I slowly made my way over to Bailey's side, the whole time moving my body to the beat of the song. I gently rubbed my body up and down the side of his body. I could see his tongue dart out and lick his lips. I could tell he was starting to get into this. Little did he know though I was just getting started.

I swung my right leg over him. I was now standing over his lap. I ran my hands up through my hair and started to gyrate my hips right in his face. His breath started to come in short gasps. I slowly lowered myself until I was sitting directly in his lap. I started to grind against his body keeping beat with the music. His body arched up against mine. My hands reached up and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I wasn't planning on taking it off, but I was definitely going to show some skin. I felt his hands grip my hips. I locked my legs under the chair and leaned backwards. I kept going until I felt my back against his legs. I was practically doing a backbend right in his lap. I ran my hands up my body. My shirt was opened up completely. I could see Gina, Sara, and Austin from my upside down position. All of their eyes were locked on me.

I sat up quickly and pressed my now exposed chest directly against Bailey. His eyes locked with mine. I could tell that he was definitely enjoying this. I ground my ass hard against his lap. I felt the sharp intake of breath he took. I leaned towards the left and dropped my body backwards again. Only this time I swung down in a half circle and ended up coming up on the right side. It was kind of like that move that Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey did in Dirty Dancing. I love that movie! I had to steal the move. I actually did it again, but this time I went from the right to the left. God I hoped this wasn't looking stupid.

I came back up and again began to grind my body against Bailey's. I slowly stood up and turned my body around. This time as I sat back down my back was against his chest. I started to roll my body back and forth again. I felt Bailey's hand rest on my hips again. I looked at the other three to gauge their reaction. They were all staring at me, and it looked like the shock had at least worn off. I ran my hands over my chest again and my shirt once again fell back exposing my hard, toned chest. I leaned my head back against B's shoulder and ran my hands down over my thighs. I continue to rock my body against his to the heavy beat that was echoing in the living room.

The song finally started to end and I slowly stood up and made my way back to the couch. I did another shot as I was sitting down. Everyone was staring at me and not saying a damn thing.

"Ok guys. Say something. Was it that bad?"

My head turned and looked at each of them.

Austin spoke up first.

"Miah..." He paused and cleared his throat. "I am not gay, but watching you dance for him almost makes me want to be!"

"That was fucking hot!" Gina and Sara said at the same time.

Bailey stood up and sat down next to me. He reached out and pulled me over into his lap. He gave me a long, hot kiss. Everyone in the room was whistling and teasing us.

"Was it ok, B? I hope I didn't embarrass you or go too far..." I whispered to him, but he cut me off with another kiss.

"Miah, that is the hottest thing anyone has done for me. You were so fucking hot, baby. It was awesome. I am not embarrassed at all. I'm glad you took the bait and did it honey." He murmured in my ear.

"You could make a shit load of money dancing in a club, Miah." Austin said with a grin. "I bet you could make triple what you make at the bar."

"You three will be the only people to ever see me dance like that. From now on Bailey is the only spectator!" I replied with a laugh.

"Awww..." Austin said with a pout. "If you don't dance at a club then how will I ever get to see a show like that again?"

Gina punched him in the arm.

"Who's team are you playing for?"

Austin rubbed his arm.

"I was just teasing, Gina."

"You better be." Bailey and Gina said at the same time.

That did us all in. We all started cracking up and laughing.

"You are going to dance for me again later tonight. Right, Miah?" Bailey growled in my ear.

I didn't answer him. I just grinned and pushed my body against him. This was definitely turning out to be an awesome evening!

* * * Gina, Sara, and I had run out to the bakery to pick up breakfast for everyone. Austin ended up staying the night, and we all had a blast.

"So do you really like him, Miah?" Gina asked as we were walking back to the apartment.

"For the two hundred and fiftieth time, Gina, yes I like him!" I said with a laugh. "He is perfect for you. And he fits right in with all of us."

"Good. He's really special, Miah. I think he might just be the one for me."

I am really hoping that Austin is the one. Gina deserves someone that will treat her right. We headed back up into our building and rode the elevator up to our place. We unlocked the door and put the bags down in the kitchen.

"I am going to wake up Austin." Gina said with a grin.

Sara and I started to pull out the food and arrange it on the table. Gina was back in like two seconds and she had a frown on her face.

"He's gone."

"What?!" Sara and I both said in surprise.

"He's not there. I even checked the bathroom. He must have left."

Gina looked like her heart had been broken.

"That is so fucked up! I am gonna kick his ass!" Sara yelled.

"Calm down, girls. Let me go wake up Bailey and see if he knows what's going on."

I went down the hallway towards our bedroom. The door was already slightly opened so I eased my head inside. What I saw made all the air rush out of my lungs.

"Holy FUCK!"

Gina and Sara came running down the hallway.

"Miah, what's wrong?"

I didn't even answer Gina. I just pushed the door to the bedroom open. I could hear both of the girls gasp. The covers were pulled up over them, but you could obviously tell what was going on. Austin was on his back and Bailey was on top of him. Austin's legs were draped over Bailey's shoulders. They were completely covered in sweat. When I peaked in I could tell that Bailey was thrusting into Austin. Their heads snapped to the door when they heard me yell. There was dead silence. Both of them looked so fucking guilty.

"You dirty mother fuckers!"

Gina screamed and lunged towards the bed.

I couldn't move. I was in shock. How could they do this?!? How the fuck could Bailey do this to me?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
My Love is Your Love Some people just need a little help finding love.in Gay Male
Hypnotic Ch. 01 Sequel to Two of a Kind-We meet the Snake.in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
Bonds Unbroken Mating brings challenges I never expected.in Gay Male
More Stories