City Of Dreams Ch. 11

Story Info
Miah has a surprise for Bailey.
4.7k words
26.9k
10
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still can’t believe that I had gotten out of there alive. Everything was so surreal. I was making my way back onto the street after the firemen helped me, and I saw Bailey, Gina, Austin, and Sara huddled together across the street. My God how did they find me? I would have bet been a million dollars that it had to be Gina. Thank God for her!

It felt so wonderful be to held in Bailey’s arms. I never thought it would happen again, but luckily I was wrong. I felt like I was floating in heaven wrapped up in the arms of an angel. Bailey was an angel in fact. He was the one that finally made my life complete, and I am so thankful for him. After everything I’ve been through in life I never thought I would actually find true love. Someone obviously had other ideas and placed B back in my life. Not only did I have Bailey, but also I had an amazing group of people around me. Somehow Gina found her way into my life, and with her she brought Sara and Gen. Austin completed the group.

“How the hell did you get out of there, Miah?” Gina asked.

“Let me give y’all the run down once we get back to the apartment. Right now I need a long hot bath and comfortable place to sit. Besides you all might want to sit down anyways because you just might not believe me.”

The group started back towards the car when a voice called out to us.

“Miah!”

We all turned to see Jeff running up towards us.

“I am so glad you got out of there. I don’t know how I will ever make this up to you…”

I don’t know where in the hell she got it, but I saw Gina pop up beside Jeff with a baseball bat in her hands. Jeff never got to finish whatever it was he was saying. Gina clipped him right behind the knees with the bat and he went crashing down onto the street.

“He would have never been in there at all if it wasn’t for YOU!” Gina snarled at him. “God help me if there weren’t twenty cops swarming the place I would be using your fucking nuts for batting practice.”

Austin walked over to the two of them and stepped in front of Gina. He reached down and grabbed Jeff by the front of his shirt and yanked him to his feet.

“If you ever, and I mean EVER come within a hundred feet of Miah or any of us again you are going to wish she did use you for batting practice.” Austin’s voice was a low, deep growl. “Because if you do you are going to have to deal with me. You don’t want it to come to that because unlike Gina I don’t care if there are a thousand cops around. I will do things to you that will make horror films look like Disney flicks.”

I knew that Austin and I were friends, but I had no clue that he would stand up for me like this. It was like having your big brother threaten the bully in the schoolyard. Bailey would always be my best friend, but now that friendship has evolved into something so much more wonderful. Austin definitely was filling up that position now. Bailey had always been my best friend, but there was an underlying current beneath everything. It was wonderful that Austin was becoming such an important person to all of us. He definitely felt like an older brother, and he was definitely acting like one right now.

Jeff’s face at first was wide with shock, but was quickly covered up in that smug ass attitude he always had.

“And just who the fuck are you?” Jeff said with sarcasm.

I answered the question before anyone else could.

“Jeff, I would like you to meet Austin, my brother.”

Gina, Sara, Austin and Jeff all just looked at me. I could feel Bailey’s arms tighten around me and I could see his brilliant smile out of the corner of my eye. We had talked about Austin before and he understood exactly what I meant.

Jeff’s mouth flapped up and down, but no words came out. Austin let him go and he staggered back a bit. Jeff looked completely frazzled. Gina dropped the bat and stepped up to him.

“Look, Jeff, I know that somewhere inside of you is a really good person.” Gina began with a smile on her face and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. “So I want to give you a piece of advice that has helped me out a great deal.”

Austin, Sara and Bailey were all glaring at her with anger. I knew they couldn’t believe how nice she was being to him, but I knew why. I knew Gina all to well.

“What’s that?” Jeff asked with a sneer.

“It’s always helped me out when I feel down. Now listen very carefully because I am only going to say this one time. Remember that it takes about forty two muscles in your face to make a frown, but it only takes seven muscles to do this.”

And with that she leaned back and delivered the most amazing roundhouse punch to his face that I have ever seen. My only wish was that damn meter maid was here to see how lucky he actually was that he just got slapped. You could practically hear Jeff’s head as it snapped to the side. Gina followed it with a sucker punch to the gut. Jeff bent over as the wind was knocked out of him and Gina clipped him on the shoulders knocking him to the ground again.

“Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Smackdown!” I said with a laugh.

I could see the shocked look on the others’ faces. I knew what Gina was up to. She was like a lioness defending her cubs at times. My only regret was that I wasn’t the one to do it, but at least I had the enjoyment of watching. Jeff was sprawled out on the concrete moaning. Gina knelt down beside him and grabbed the back of his head. She jerked his head back and leaned in close to his face.

“I was going easy on you mother fucker. Remember what Austin said you piece of shit because if you don’t then you better pray I don’t reach you first. This is just a very small sample of what I am capable of.”

Gina let go and casually walked back to us. Austin actually looked fearful of her.

“Baby, you were all crouching tiger, hidden dragon there! Remind me to never ever piss you off!” Austin said as he hugged her.

“No one, and I mean no one, fucks with my friends.”

You just got to love her!

“Come on, guys. Let’s get Miah to the hospital to get fixed up, and then we head home.” Bailey said as he pulled me closer.

* * *

A few hours later we were all sitting in the living room and having a few drinks. I had 30 stitches in my side from the cut, and they gave me some stuff if I had any pain. I had related most of everything that happened except my escape. I leaned back against Bailey and lit up a cigarette.

“So how did you manage to escape, Miah?” Sara asked.

“I had gotten lucky actually. When they started to tie me up I remembered something I saw on TV a while ago about escape artists. I took as deep a breath as I could and tried to keep my arms more towards the front of my body. They only tied the rope around our waists. They obviously were in a hurry. Once they left the room though I almost passed out from the smoke. Somehow I managed to hang on. I pushed myself back against Jeff and let out the breath I was holding. Then I moved my arms to my side. It didn’t give me much room, but it was barely enough. My body was sweating so badly from the heat that I was able to wriggle myself down out of the ropes. I almost headed out the door right away, but I couldn’t leave Jeff. No matter what he had done I couldn’t be responsible for his death. I believe that he didn’t know the full extent of what was going on. Those two were so fucking crazy no one could have expected what they did. I was able to wake Jeff up and we got out of the basement. We made it upstairs into the kitchen, but we ran into my dad and Bailey’s dad. They were on their way out the back door, and they were pretty shocked we had gotten loose. They charged at us. Somehow I managed to knock my father down the basement steps, and when I turned around Jeff had knocked out Bill. We hustled ass out the back door and just as we got into the backyard is when the house exploded.”

I paused for a moment to catch my breath. The words were rushing out of my mouth and I just wanted to get the story told and over with. I didn’t want to talk about it anymore than I had to.

Gina looked at me. Her eyes widened in shock.

“So that means that the two bodies they found in the house were…”

I didn’t answer her. I just nodded my head.

“They won’t bother us ever again.”

I felt my body shudder. I was trying to hold back the flood of tears that were threatening to pour down my face. Bailey wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

“If you got out of the house right as it exploded, Miah, where did you go? It took the firemen almost three hours to put that blaze out.” Austin asked.

“We got thrown into the backyard when the house exploded. I must have hit my head or something because one moment I’m flying through the air, and the next moment I’m waking up on the ground.” I answered.

“What I want to know, Miah,” Bailey started. “Was how did they get your ring? We thought you had…”

I heard his voice catch and could feel the tremors run through his body. I didn’t want to even think about myself. It was the first, and hopefully only time I stared death in the face.

“They must have taken it from me while I was unconscious. I realized it was gone, but I knew asking about it wouldn’t get me anywhere. They weren’t going to be giving me any answers.”

“I have a question, Miah.” Sara’s melodic voice rang out.

“Sure, Sara.”

“Why did you introduce Austin as your brother?”

All eyes turned to me and I couldn’t help the blush that crept up my neck.

“It just slipped out…I don’t know what…”

My voice trailed off. How do I explain it to them?

“I know what you meant, Miah.” Austin said as he came over and sat on the couch next to us. “I’ve talked to Gina about this before. You and Bailey are like the brothers that I never had the chance to have. I wanted to talk to you both about it, but there never seemed to be the right time. Besides the fact I didn’t really know what to say, but tonight I knew that you guys would understand. I’ve had friends before, but never any really close friends. When I met you two we all just clicked as friends, and it seems like, to me at least, that we’ve all grown pretty close. It meant a lot to me what you said tonight.”

I glanced over at Gina. She was smiling and had tears in her eyes. I know that she was happy that Austin fit into our group so well. I could also feel Bailey’s arms tighten around me and knew he felt the same way. I reached over and pulled Austin up against me. He wrapped his arms around both Bailey and me. Bailey reached his arms around me to grab Austin as well. I felt so fucking safe. On one side I had that man of my dreams, and on the other side I had one of the greatest friends I could ever have. A friend that I could now claim as a brother. Gina moved over to us and leaned in between Austin and me. Sara moved over in between Bailey and me. It was one wonderful group hug.

* * *

We all needed some relaxation and fun. We decided the next morning to go out partying that night. Gen couldn’t join us because she had to work, but the rest of us were at Sing! and having a good time watching people being crazy. I was having a mountain dew laced with vodka. Ahh the nectar of the gods I tell ya! Sara was going on and on about Pepsi being the devil or something. She was definitely too cute for words. Bailey and Austin were both in protective mode tonight. Bailey sat on one side of me with his arm around the back of my chair, and I had Austin on the other. I was in gay heaven! I had two gorgeous men around me. I was very, very lucky to have such wonderful people in my life, and the fact they were definitely eye candy just sweetened the deal. I had talked to Gina earlier in the day to help me out with a surprise for Bailey. I was nervous as hell, but I knew I wanted to do it. I gave Gina a wink.

“Hey Miah…” Gina said in a singsong voice.

“Yes, G?”

“I need you to come with me for a second. I want to talk about Austin, but not right in front of him.”

We both giggled, and Austin shot us both a look.

“Okey dokey!”

We both got up and gave our guys a kiss and headed off to the bar.

* * *

Bailey’s Point Of View

I watched Miah and Gina walk off and I knew those two were up to something. Austin nudged me in the shoulder and I leaned over to hear him.

“Do you think we should be worried about what those two are up to?”

“Nah, bro. After Gina’s performance last night, I have complete confidence they won’t get into any trouble.”

We both laughed and high fived each other. Now I bet a lot of people would be concerned about Austin being close to Miah, but I wasn’t worried at all. I knew exactly what Miah felt, and I felt the same way about Austin. He was a wonderful person, and you couldn’t help but love him. Miah and I have been best friends forever, but our relationship has evolved past that now. Don’t get me wrong, we both still considered each other our best friend, but it was different now. Austin now filled that role for both of us. We had become a very close-knit group of friends. It felt good to have people in your life that you knew that you could depend on no matter what. Austin was just like the brother neither one of us had, and after our talk last night we knew that Austin felt the same way. To connect with another person on such a deep level was truly a wondrous gift. We were all very lucky.

“I can’t believe that Gina laid that asshole out like that last night.” Austin said as he leaned in closer to be heard over the music. “She even scared the hell out of me. I knew the girl was tough, but she could be a stunt double on Buffy The Vampire Slayer.”

We both cracked up at the Buffy reference. It was one of the group’s favorite TV shows. Gina came back up to the table, but Miah wasn’t with her. I saw Austin tense up a second after I did.

“G, where is Miah?”

“Calm down you two.” Gina said with a laugh.

She leaned over towards Sara and whispered in a not so loud voice.

“Men are such drama queens.”

They laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

“Where did Miah go, Gina?” Sara asked with this completely innocent look on her face.

Those bitches knew what was going on and was rubbing it in our faces.

“You’ll see. Come with me, Sara.”

And with that the two of them disappeared. Now what were they up to?

Just then the lights in the club dimmed a little bit, and the light over the karaoke stage went out completely. I heard the DJ’s voice echo over the noise in the club.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a special treat for you all this evening. We have a brave soul taking the stage for the first time tonight. So please give a warm welcome to our next victim, I mean singer.”

A soft spot light came up on the person sitting on the stage. Miah was up there. What is that boy up too? Before I could think of anything else though the light hit his hair. He had unclipped it and it was falling around his shoulders. The soft light made his hair practically glow and he looked like an angel. Austin tapped me on the shoulder and pointed up at the stage. Sara and Gina had gotten on stage behind him. Miah was sitting on a stool and the girls were practically right behind him. His voice started the song without any music. I recognized Celine Dion’s Because You Loved Me immediately.

My breath caught in my throat, and I couldn’t help the tears that started to well up in my eyes. I knew that Miah could sing, but I never knew he had such a beautiful voice. The club had grown completely silent. Everyone was under the spell that Miah was casting on us all. As he started the chorus the music came up softly and Gina and Sara sang the background vocals. Their voices harmonized and blended together beautifully. They made the song even more powerful if that was even possible.

Miah slowly stood up and the girls came up to stand on either side of him. They were swaying back and forth with the beat of the music. Miah’s hand slowly came up in front of him and he reached out towards me. I could feel my breath quicken, and I didn’t know if I could hold back the tears. I felt Austin’s arm as he wrapped it around the back of my chair.

This beautiful man was putting everything on the line to let me know how much he loved me. His eyes locked with mine and I could see the love that was burning deep within them.

Austin leaned over and whispered in my ear.

“You have got to be the luckiest guy on the face of the planet. Actually you’re both lucky. I will be happy if Gina and I can have even a piece of what the two of you share.”

I smiled at him and rested my hand on his shoulder. See, I told you. Austin is an amazing guy. Just as Miah and the girls went into the next part the music faded out again. The sound of their three voices blending together was the only sound to be heard throughout the club.

I tried to hold back the emotion that had been building up inside of me, but the sound of his voice rising and belting out those notes and the look of pure love on his face did me in. I felt the tears as they slowly slid down my face. My hand brushed up and wiped them away. The final chorus was also sung without any music, and it was absolutely haunting.

Miah held onto the last note of the song and it echoed throughout the room. When the note ended the audience was in complete silence. Suddenly applause erupted from everyone. He was fucking amazing. I couldn’t stay in my seat. I just couldn’t help myself. I stood up and rushed towards the stage. As I stepped up next to Miah I could see the tears that were in his eyes.

“I love you, Bailey.”

“I love you too, baby. Thank you so much.”

And with that I gently pulled him against me and gave him a deep passionate kiss. I could hear the catcalls and whistles from the audience, but I didn’t care. When I had Miah in my arms the whole world seemed to fade away.

* * *

I was so glad that Bailey enjoyed the song I did for him. I was really worried about doing it, but luckily I was smart enough to ask Gina and Sara to help me out. I had to admit that it sounded pretty good. A few hours later we headed back to the apartment. We were all exhausted.

Bailey and I walked into our bedroom. I closed the door and quietly locked it. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. I began to gently kiss his neck and rub my hands up under his shirt. I could hear him moan and his body arched back against me.

“Miah…” His breath came out in short gasps as my hands brushed over his nipples. “Are you sure you are ready? I mean with everything that has…”

I spun him around and cut him off by pressing my lips up against his. I pushed my tongue into his hot, eager mouth. I could feel him moan and it made my cock throb. I took one of his hands and ran it down over my now hard dick.

“Do I feel ready, baby?”

His hand massaged my crotch.

“Oh yeah, Miah. You feel more than ready.” He growled.

A large wet spot was beginning to form in my pants. We quickly stripped the clothes off of each other. I fell back onto the bed pulling Bailey on top of me. I could feel his rock hard cock as it rubbed up against mine. We were quickly becoming very wet from all the precum we were leaking. His mouth attacked my body. He latched onto one of my nipples and began to suck and nibble. My body arched up off of the bed. I pulled his head harder against my chest.

“Oh yeah, B. Fucking suck my nipples, baby.”

I pulled his head to the other side of my chest. A groan started deep in my belly and erupted out of me like a lion’s growl. Bailey’s head pulled up.

“Jesus, Miah. I could cum just hearing you moan like that.”

He rolled off of me and I looked at him questioningly.

“Fuck my mouth, baby.” He said with a wolfish grin.

I moved my body over his into a 69 position. I positioned the head of my dripping cock right over his mouth. I rubbed the head back and forth teasing him. I watched his cock twitch as his own precum rolled down his thick shaft. I felt Bailey’s head lean up and take my entire cock in one long, smooth movement deep into his mouth and throat. I not only heard his groan, but I felt it vibrate around my cock. The pleasure was practically unbearable. I leaned forward and swallowed him whole. His entire body jerked and I thought he was going to cum right then and there. We started out at a slow place and thrust gently in and out of each other’s mouth. After a few minutes I felt Bailey’s mouth leave my cock and he started to lick and suck on my low hanging balls. Oh God could this man push my buttons. It took every ounce of strength I had not to blow my load right then and there.

12