Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins watch a couple in the woods. Michael's joins them.
8k words
4.66
207.1k
61

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,278 Followers

"Hillary!" The name echoed down the valley, startling the two young twins making their way home.

"Holy cow!" Heidi said to Hillary as they both walked toward the house. "What's eating at him?"

Their father was standing at the front porch with an envelop in his hand. He was so angry that he was actually shaking. Her mother was standing behind him trying to calm her husband, but to no avail.

"I don't know," Hillary said fearfully. "But I think I'm about to find out!"

"What's wrong pa?" she asked nervously as she walked up.

"What's wrong?" he bellowed, turning an even darker shade of red. "What's wrong?"

"Calm down, you're scaring her!" their mother interjected.

"Look at these!" he snapped and thrust the envelop into Hillary's hands. She looked at it a moment, wondering what could possible be inside that would make her father so mad. The envelope was post marked from the local post office.

Hillary's hands were shaking so badly that she had problems opening it. Her sister Heidi reached over and helped. Three pictures fell out.

"Oh boy," Heidi sighed. Hillary lost all her color as her twin held the pictures so that they both could see them one at a time.

The first picture was of Hillary kissing Herb Johnson. In the background you could make out the town fair that just ended a couple of days ago. They were in Herb's car. Hillary remembered the night well. She swallowed hard.

The next picture was also of Herb and her kissing, but in this one it was pretty obvious that one of Herb's hands was under Hillary's blouse. Heidi glanced at her sister before switching to the third picture. Hillary didn't want to see it, but found herself unable to turn away.

The picture was of Herb resting his head back against the headrest. Only the top of Hillary's head could be seen as she bent over him. The expression on Herb's face left nothing to the imagination. Hillary turned to her twin for help, but Heidi was just as stunned as her.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" her father growled. Hillary looked at him and was at a loss. There was no way to deny what was obvious in the pictures. No way at all. Suddenly her fear disappeared and was replaced with sadness.

"Pa, what do you want me to say?" she finally replied. Hillary met his gaze and saw the pain there. It hurt her. She would miss being his little angel.

"How could you!" he cried.

"Oh father," Hillary sighed. "What did you expect? I'm eighteen, not twelve." She watched her father swallow hard and suddenly droop. He was fighting to keep control of his expression. He looked close to tears. She almost preferred the anger.

"This is not something a father wants to think about his daughter doing!" he half growled and half whispered.

"I know," Hillary said. She then added hopefully, "So don't. Just go inside and pretend you never saw these pictures."

"I'm not sure I can," the big man said sadly. Hillary thought he looked old for the first time in her life.

"Who sent them?" Heidi asked into the silence that followed.

"We don't know," he replied. "There was nothing but the pictures."

"It would have to be someone who hates Hillary or pa," their mother put in. "No one else would do something so cruel!"

The sisters exchanged a look. There was only one person who hated Hillary enough to do something like this. Heidi saw her sister's glare and swallowed. Hillary took after their father when she got mad. She literally shook. Heidi never saw her twin so angry before.

"I'm going for a walk," Hillary said suddenly. She turned and walked away. Heidi made to go with her, but Hillary stopped her. "I want to do this alone." Heidi looked at her sister and nodded.

"Where is she going?" pa asked Heidi.

"She just needs some time by herself," the young woman replied. Her father shrugged and walked back into the house numbly. Her mother looked after Hillary nervously.

"You don't think..." she began, but Heidi interrupted.

"You don't want to know," she said.

Hillary walked to the cabin with the pictures in her hand. She knocked on the door and waited for Michael to answer. He did, saw the envelop in her hand and smiled. It was all the conformation Hillary needed. She threw the pictures at his head and kicked him hard between the legs. Michael hit the ground a moment later gasping.

Hillary turned and walked back to the house without a word. She entered to see only her mother and sister present.

"Where is pa?" she asked.

"Went to town," her mother replied.

"He's not going to go after Herb?" Hillary asked nervously.

"No, but it took some convincing."

"I just called Herb and warned him to stay away from pa anyway," Heidi put in.

"Thanks," Hillary said and sighed.

"Is everything okay?" Heidi asked. Hillary shrugged.

"Was it Michael? Did your cousin really do this?" her mother asked.

"Yes," Hillary said coldly.

"I'll send him back to his mother in the morning."

"I doubt he'll be able to travel that soon."

"What did you do to him?" Heidi asked. Hillary told them and Heidi snapped, "Serves him right!"

"Yes," Hillary agreed, but then sighed and added, "But ma, you'd better go check on him. I kicked him pretty square."

"I'll do it and tell him he has to go," her mother promised.

"No, don't kick him out," Hillary sighed. "That just what he wants. Make him finish out the summer." Her mother looked at her for a moment in surprise, but then slowly nodded.

"If that's what you want," her mother sighed and the three fell silent. "I guess I'll go check on him."

"You know," Heidi said, once their mother left. "I've stayed out of your little war up until now, but I think it's time I helped."

"What do you mean?" Hillary asked.

"I have an idea."

Hillary listened to her sister's plan and slowly started to smile. It wasn't a pleasant smile, but it was heartfelt.

* * *

The next couple weeks went by without incident. It took Michael at least half that time to recover from Hillary's kick. He avoided them all and ma no longer insisted that he come to the house for meals. In fact, she dropped off one hot meal a day and made it plain to him that he wasn't welcome at the house anymore.

The summer was more than half over. Michael would only be staying with them another month or so when the sisters put their plan into action. They waited until he made one of his rare visits to town. They set up what they planned and waited.

The early morning hours of the next day found the twins once more watching as Michael stepped into the shower. They hadn't visited since the incident with the pictures. He was fully recovered from Hillary's kick and it wasn't long before he started playing with himself as usual. The twins glanced at the video machine they set up and exchanged smiles. The plan was working beautifully.

"That's it bitch! Suck a real man's cock!" he growled as he began to stroke his large cock quicker. Heidi looked at her sister and winked. Neither of them spoke. They didn't want their voices to be on the sound track of the video they were recording.

"Heidi, your sister Hillary has been a bad girl. Spank her tight little ass as she licks me!" Michael added. "Make it sting!"

Heidi couldn't keep silent. She moved and whispered lowly into her sister ear, "He seems to have embellished his little fantasy since you kicked him." Hillary looked at her sister and shrugged. Heidi stifled a giggle.

They continued to record Michael until he was done. The monologue was even better. It proved that not only did he masturbate in the shower, but that he had incestuous and abusive thoughts about his cousins while he did so.

A week later the twin's sat in their room after dinner and worked on consolidating the different footage they captured over the last seven days. They labored together editing the recordings to make the final version perfect. They used one of their brand new laptops that they bought for college and some software they borrowed from a friend.

"So, when do we send it to Aunt Beth?" Heidi asked once they were done. Hillary frowned.

"We don't," she said. "I know that was the original plan, but I can't help feel that aunt Beth will be as hurt and upset as Michael. Look how father reacted to Michael's stunt."

"Well then," Heidi sighed. "What are you planning on doing with it?"

"Oh, I think some good old fashioned blackmail is called for," Hillary grinned, and then asked, "How would you like to have a slave to help do our chores for the next month or so?"

'When do we drop it on dear cousin Michael?" Heidi smiled.

"How about now?" Hillary suggested, unwilling to wait another minute. "I hate for him to get another good night sleep."

"You are so evil!" Heidi laughed. "Let's go!"

They grabbed the disk and made there way down the hall and toward the front door. Their parents were in the living room watching television.

"Where are you two off to?" their father asked. Hillary smiled. He was starting to sound like his old self. He'd obviously decided to take her advice and act like he never saw the pictures.

"To visit Michael," Heidi answered. "He has to be going crazy after nearly two months of being by himself."

"It's his own fault," their father replied.

"We know, but we figured we give him another chance," Hillary said.

"It's late," their mother put in, watching her daughters carefully. She hadn't told her husband that Michael was the one who took and sent them the pictures of Hillary, but that didn't mean that she forgot. She knew her daughters well enough to know that they were not the type to easily forgive an action like that either.

"We won't be long," Heidi smiled and walked out into the night. Hillary followed her, leaving their mother's look unanswered.

"Beautiful night," Hillary said as she looked up at the full moon.

"And it's only going to get better!" Heidi grinned, causing her sister to laugh.

They made their way to the cabin without incident. Hillary knocked on the door and they waited impatiently for Michael to answer. His eyes grew big when he saw them.

"What do you two want?" he asked, careful to keep an eye on Hillary.

"You seem reluctant to let us in," Heidi said with a smile. "Don't worry, I promise to protect you if Hillary decides to kick you again."

"Go away!" Michael snapped angrily, trying to shut the door. Hillary caught it and smiled.

"I wouldn't," she said, holding out the DVD. "You'll want to see this. Either that or we go back to the original plan and send it to your mother."

"What's on it?" he asked, reaching for it. Hillary pulled it back.

"Let us in and you can see for yourself," she promised. Michael hesitated a moment longer before opening the door. The twins exchanged a smile and entered. The cabin was pretty much like they remembered with some minor exceptions.

"The disk," Michael prompted. Hillary smiled and handed it over. He immediately went to his laptop. The first scene was enough for him to shut the computer down, plop in a chair and hold his head in his hands.

"How?" he finally asked with reasonable calm. It wasn't the reaction Hillary expected.

"The shower vent," Heidi replied. Michael took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"It there anything I can do to convince you two not to send this to my mother?" he asked, looking at them for the first time. His honest expression surprised the sisters, but that didn't stop Hillary from taunting him.

"Afraid she'll make you pay for your own college?" she smirked.

"You two don't understand what this will do to her," he said with a shake of his head. Hillary lost her smile. He sounded like he really was more concerned about his mother then what it would cost him.

"You should have thought about that before sending pa those pictures!" Heidi snapped.

"You're right," Michael sighed, and then turned to Hillary and added, "I was just so mad at you. I'm really am sorry."

"Why did you do it?" Hillary found herself asking. "I mean, I know the sour milk was bad, but you took this fight to another whole level when you sent pa those pictures."

"I don't know," Michael began. "I was just so mad! I think I blamed you for everything."

"For being stuck here?" Heidi asked.

"Oh, more than that," Michael explained. It looked like he was just realizing part of it himself. "You told me to stop feeling sorry for myself and to get on with my life. I hated you for that. I started blaming you for everything, including the state of my life. I think subconsciously I even started to blame you for my father's leaving."

"Wow!" Heidi said. "That's some stretch."

"I know," Michael said. "I was also jealous of your relationship with your father. I think that's when I started planning the pictures."

"And when did this all come to you?" Hillary asked.

"Some of it just now," he sighed. "But the bulk probably as I recovered from your kick. I don't think I understood what I was really doing until I saw your and your family's reaction. Your mother always looks so hurt when she see me."

"What did you expect?" Heidi asked angrily.

"I don't know," Michael shrugged, but then her turned to Hillary and added, "I've been trying to think of a way of saying I'm sorry since, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it."

"You know," Hillary sighed. "I'd have less of a problem believing you if your little fantasies in the shower didn't involve me getting spanked and such."

"Well, you did kick me in the balls," Michael said, surprising her by smiling. Hillary fought hard not to return it. Maybe the last few weeks of being truly alone was finally maturing him.

"Oh please!" Heidi snapped, not buying Michael's excuse. "You still had sexual fantasies about your twin cousins involving lesbianism and abuse while you jerked off!"

"Hey! What guy hasn't had fantasies about two girls? Twins no less?" he argued. He was blushing badly, but he continued to speak. "And I never really described any abuse much worse than simple spanking. Not only that, but I swear to you in my fantasies, Hillary liked it!"

"And that makes it okay?" Heidi asked.

"Of course," Michael frowned. Heidi exchanged a look with her sister. Michael views on sex were not typical, but they already knew that.

"And do you think it's okay to fantasize about your cousins?" Heidi asked.

"Hey I've been here for months with no real outside contact!" he replied, his blush turning an even deeper shade. "You two are beautiful and the only two women my age I've seen on a regular basis in almost two months."

"So that makes it okay for you to think about doing disgusting and perverted actions with us?"

Hillary shook her head. Heidi was enjoying the role she was playing too much. It was time to reel her in with a little reality.

"And weren't you the one who convinced me to spy on our cousin while he was showering?" Hillary asked her sister pointedly. The three feel silent. Hillary fought to gather her thoughts. This hadn't gone anywhere near how she expected.

"Look," Michael finally said into the silence. "I'm not saying I don't deserve you sending this movie to my mother. I'm just saying that she doesn't deserve it. Isn't there anything I can do to convince you not to do it?"

"You can help us do our chore until you go," Heidi replied for the sisters.

"Done," Michael agreed, but Hillary decided that more was needed.

"You also need to start acting like a human being around here. I want you to spend the next month trying to fit in with our family," she said.

"Okay," Michael said more carefully. He could tell Hillary wasn't done. "What else?"

"I want you to spend some time with Doc Harper while you stay with us," she added carefully.

"Doc? He's a doctor?" Michael asked in confusion.

"He a psychologist among other things," Heidi put in.

"No!" Michael snapped. "I'm sick to death of therapists! My mother made me go to three different ones after father left. I hated them all!"

"You won't hate Doc Harper," Heidi explained. "He's the nicest man in town."

"I won't do it!" Michael insisted.

"Michael, it's been two years since your father left. Maybe you weren't ready to face it when your mother brought you to those others, but you're older now. Just give Doc Harper a try," Hillary said convincingly.

"No!" Michael growled irrationally.

"You will," Hillary said succinctly. "You will or I'll send the movie to your mother."

"You bitch!" Michael cried.

"Now that sounds like the Michael we all know and..." Heidi began with a grin. "Well, you get the picture."

"Why are you insisting that I see this doctor?" Michael asked angrily.

"Because either you're lying in order to avoid the embarrassment of your mother seeing this movie, or you're starting to really see what's been happening," Hillary sighed. "If it's the latter, than having someone like Doc Harper might help." Michael still hesitated.

"Oh come on!" Heidi snapped. "You're only here another month. You can deal with a handful of visits with Doc Harper in order to stop your mother from seeing this disk." Michael looked carefully at the twins before finally nodding.

"Deal," he said with a shake of his head.

"Good!" Heidi smiled. "I'll show you how to milk old Tina in the morning!" Michael groaned.

"I can't wait," he said sarcastically.

"And be sure to be at the house for breakfast with the family," Hillary added.

"Um, are you sure?" Michael asked hesitantly. "You're mother..."

"I'll take care of it," Hillary interjected. "Just be there, ready to work."

* * *

Breakfast wasn't quite painful, but then again it wasn't relaxed either. It took all of Hillary persuasive powers to even get her mother to allow Michael back in the house. Michael was surprisingly pleasant despite the coldness he received from their parents.

"Well, that went as well as expected," Michael said glumly as they made their way to the barn.

"What did you expect?" Heidi said with a roll of her eyes.

"Give them time," Hillary put in. "It's going to take some for you to undo the opinion they formed of you after two months of your behavior."

"I know," Michael sighed and then changed the subject by asking, "So, what's planned for today?"

"Well, first I'll show you how to milk Tina like I promised," Heidi laughed. Michael rolled his eyes.

"After that you can climb up the loft and get some hay for the animals," Hillary put in. "I'll feed the chickens."

The next hour went by quickly. Hillary smiled as she watched Heidi show Michael how to work old Tina. Her sister was having fun with it.

"Bend close so that you can see what I'm doing," Heidi said authoritatively. Michael did, looking honestly curious. Heidi glanced at her sister, winked and then hit Michael right between the eyes with a stream of Tina's milk.

"Hey!" Michael cried in surprise.

"Not that close!" Heidi giggled. Michael wiped his eyes and started laughing.

"Okay, you two," Hillary smiled after a few moments. "Let's get a move on. This farm won't tend itself."

"You sound just like pa," Heidi said as she stuck out her tongue. This caused Michael to laugh even harder.

"Michael, it's time you go up in the loft and get the hay," Hillary said. He did so and the girls went back to tending the animals.

"What's next?" Michael asked a couple hours later.

They'd gone from chore to chore in that time and Michael almost seemed to enjoy the work. Heidi had done most of the explaining to him. She seemed to enjoy showing him almost as much as he enjoyed learning.

"Now, you borrow pa's tools and take care of those loose boards on the front porch," Hillary said. Michael smiled.

"I actually like working with wood. I was pretty good in wood shop," he said.

"We're not looking for anything fancy. Just fix the porch," Hillary said. Michael nodded and left.

"Wow!" Heidi said once he was out of earshot. "Who would have guessed that he could be so nice?"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,278 Followers