Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 03

Story Info
The twins meet Ginny's cousins, have fun with Herb.
8.3k words
4.69
138.3k
41

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,276 Followers

"Have you seen your sister?" Hillary's mother asked from the bedroom door.

"She went down to the cabin to see what Michael's doing," Hillary answered. She was lying on her bed reading a book.

"They spend an awful lot of time together these days."

"I know," Hillary replied, hearing her mother's concern. "Isn't it great that Michael is finally starting to warm to the family?"

"I guess," her mother shrugged, but then changed the subject and added, "Pa and I are going to town. I was wondering if you two wanted to come with us? The preacher's brother is in town and he has some kids your age."

"Any cute boys?" Hillary asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Cut that out young lady!" her mother snapped. "This is the preacher's kin we're talking about."

Hillary fought off a smile as she thought about the last time she saw the preacher's daughter Ginny. She could still remember the softness of the girl's lips and the taste of her mouth. Ginny tried to act disgusted when Hillary kissed her, but Hillary knew the truth.

'Maybe I should go just to see how Ginny handles it?' she thought to herself, but then shook her head. 'No, I'm going to wait and see if Ginny comes to me like Michael thinks she will.'

"Sorry ma," Hillary said, not really sounding it. "I'm not really in the mood. Besides, I'm in the middle of a good book. You and pa go visit the preacher. Heidi and I will meet his kin at church Sunday."

"Are you sure?" her mother asked. "The preacher specifically asked that I let you and your sister know you're invited."

"What about Michael?" Hillary asked, wondering if the invite came from the preacher at Ginny's prompting.

"He did say something about your cousin being invited as well," her mother replied reluctantly, once more frowning. Hillary shook her head. It was time to confront her mother about Michael.

"Ma, it's time you forgave him," Hillary said with a sigh. "Michael's turned over a new leaf. He hardly ever acts sullen or mean anymore and he does his share of the chores now without complaint. His time here on the farm has helped him settle down just like you and Aunt Beth hoped."

Even Hillary's father seemed to be accepting the changes in Michael more easily than her mother. Of course, he didn't know that Michael was responsible for the pictures that upset him so much.

"But he..." her mother began.

"Ma, I know what he did," Hillary interjected. After all, she was the target of the pictures. "If I can forgive him, why can't you?"

"I'll try," her mother sighed, and then changed the subject by asking, "Are you sure you won't come?"

"It's still early," Hillary waffled. "I'll tell you what. Why don't Heidi, Michael and I come by later for dinner?"

"That sounds fair," her mother replied. "We'll see you around five."

"Okay," Hillary agreed.

"Let's hope your sister and Michael turn up before then," her mother grumbled.

"I'm sure they will," Hillary replied as her mother left the bedroom.

Hillary smiled to herself. Heidi was spending every free minute with Michael. He was leaving in a week and a half.

'The little slut can't get enough of our hunk of a cousin!' she thought, her smile turning into a grin. 'Not that he's complaining.'

She picked up her book and tried to continue reading, but she couldn't focus on the page. She kept thinking about what Heidi and Michael were probably doing.

"Oh well," she said to herself with a shrug. "I guess I should go find them and let them know about our dinner plans."

Hillary left the house and made her way toward the cabin where Michael was staying. She wasn't surprised to hear the shower on. It was one of Michael and Heidi's favorite places. Hillary was about to walk in when she grinned to herself and decided to peek in on them instead.

She quickly found the same crack where she and Heidi first starting spying on Michael. She peeked through the hole and her grin grew wider. Hillary saw Heidi on her knees in front of Michael working his rather large cock. Michael held her head with both of hands. The day was supposed to be hot, but it was still early enough for the shower to be steamy. The vapor quickly dissipated as always.

Hillary watched for a while in silence feeling her excitement grow. She bit her lower lip as she tried to decide what to do.

"Heidi, I'm getting close!" Michael cried suddenly. That decided Hillary. It wouldn't be fair to interrupt her cousin and sister just then. So instead, she unbuttoned her pants and slipped one hand past the waistband of her panties.

Her eyes roved over both her cousin's and sister's bodies as Michael grunted and let loose a stream of cum in Heidi's mouth. The sight of her sister drinking Michael's cum had Hillary so wet that she started working two finger in and out of herself almost without realizing it.

'Some summer!' she thought to herself. 'I've certainly changed!' Hillary fought back a giggle.

"My turn!" Heidi said when Michael recovered. "Let go inside and get comfortable."

"Not yet," Michael replied, reaching for Heidi. Hillary watched as Michael grabbed her sister and somehow flipped her over so that he was holding her upside-down with her hips situated so that he had full access to her pussy.

"Michael! What are you doing?" Heidi cried nervously as she grabbed his legs.

"Just what you asked me to," Michael replied, leaning forward and driving his tongue into Hillary's sister's pussy. Heidi moaned.

'Wow! Cousin Michael is pretty strong,' Hillary thought. She watched as her sister quickly forgot about the oddity of her position and started enjoying the feel of Michael's tongue. Hillary decided she wanted Michael to do the same to her, but not in the shower! It looked too dangerous with the slippery floor.

Heidi eventually grew comfortable enough to reach out, grab hold of Michael cock and use her tongue to tease the head. Michael groaned into Heidi's pussy, which made her gasp out. Hillary watched as her and her twin's orgasms grew near.

'I've gone from a relatively innocent girl of limited experience with a couple of boys to a bisexual who enjoys incest and group sex! Hell! It pretty obvious that I'm into voyeurism as well!' Hillary thought as her sister cried out and came. Michael buried his face in Heidi pussy, obviously enjoying the taste.

"Heidi, it's time," Michael said as he placed Heidi right side up on the floor. "I can't wait any longer!" Hillary saw the stiffness of her cousin's large cock and smiled. Heidi was in for one hell of a ride!

"Finally!" Heidi grinned.

"I'm ready to go inside now," Michael smiled.

"Well, I'm not," Heidi said, placing her hands around her cousin's neck and kissing him. Michael returned the kiss wholeheartedly. Heidi lifted and wrapped one leg around Michael's waist. He took the hint and grabbed hold of her thigh. Heidi lifted the other leg as soon as he had a firm grip. Hillary couldn't see when Michael's cock pushed in, but she had no problem seeing Heidi's reaction.

"Oh yes!" her sister cried as she held onto to Michael's shoulders. Michael held Heidi by her ass and thighs, once again holding her off the ground. "Michael you are so strong!"

"It's all the farm work you and your sister have me doing these days!" he joked. Heidi laughed once, but then Michael pulled with both of his arms, causing his cock to drive deep into his cousin. Both Heidi and Hillary gasped, Heidi from the feel of her cousin's large cock and Hillary in sympathy. She knew what it felt like to have Michael thrust deep!

It wasn't long before Michael was using his arms and legs to slam in and out of Heidi. She obviously loved every minute of it! Hillary wasn't sure who came first, but she knew that her own orgasm lasted the longest because by the time she was able to think again both Heidi and Michael were back in the cabin.

"Wow!" she said to herself as she slowly recovered. She buttoned her pants and straightened her shirt, but sighed when she realized that she had a rather large wet spot covering the front of her jeans.

She was tempted to join Heidi and Michael in the cabin, but they were most likely falling asleep in each other's arms right about now. Her own orgasm took the edge off, but she wasn't ready to nap. Hillary sighed and went back to the house.

She took a brief shower and changed into a bathing suit, intent on going to the large swimming hole and meeting up with some friends. She had less than two weeks before many of them, including Hillary and her twin, went away to college. She was just putting on her cover-up when there was a knock on the front door.

"Hello," Ginny said nervously when Hillary answered it. The twin smiled and started to move toward Ginny, fully intend on kissing the girl once again. Michael and Heidi's antics had her hotter than she thought and she spent a lot of time thinking about kissing Ginny again since that first time. Ginny nearly jumped back.

"Hillary," she said quickly, gesturing behind her. "These are my cousins, Sadie and Samuel."

"Hello," Hillary said, forcing a smile on her face. It wasn't that she didn't like to meet knew people, but she really wanted to kiss Ginny.

"Hi," Samuel said with a warm smile. He was only about the same height as Hillary, but he had wide shoulders and a nice smile. He also seemed to have a lot of confidence. It was obvious in the way he held himself.

"Hello," Sadie said, sounding shy. Hillary smiled at the girl. Sadie was actually taller than her brother, but she was still a few inches shy of six foot. She had dark hair that was probably very long, but it was hard to tell with it up in a bun. She also wore glasses that did nothing for her looks. Her clothes hid much of her body.

"We're going swimming," Ginny said once the introductions were over. "Sadie doesn't like crowds so we decided to use the small water hole near your place."

"The one we met at last time?" Hillary asked with smile. Ginny blushed slightly and nodded.

"Since it's so near your place I thought it made sense to stop by and see if you, your sister and cousin want to come?" she asked, not making eye contact. Hillary's smile grew wider.

"Michael and Heidi aren't here right now," Hillary said. "But I'll come." She couldn't pass up the chance of spending some time with Ginny. The girl looked like she was still battling herself over whether she wanted what Hillary was offering or not. Actually, it was probably more her knowing she wanted it, but also knowing it was 'wrong'.

It might also be interesting getting to know Ginny's two cousins. Samuel had a smile that promised fun. Sadie seemed like a sweet kid despite her shyness. Hillary hoped to get the girl to relax a little.

They made their way toward the swimming hole. Ginny and Hillary spoke little during the trip, but Samuel had no problem keeping the conversation going. Sadie hardly said a word.

They arrived and found a couple of boys already there. They were neighbors. Hillary rolled her eyes when she saw Timmy and Larry. They were both nice enough, but they were only sixteen years old. Worse, Larry had a crush on Hillary.

Hillary introduced them to Samuel and Sadie. Sadie smiled and nodded, but didn't actually speak. If anything, she seemed even shyer in front of the boys then she was with Hillary.

"Let's go swimming," Hillary said, pulling off her cover up. She noticed Larry staring at her. She shook her head and said, "Larry, close your mouth."

Larry blushed while Timmy laughed. Ginny shook her head while Samuel looked annoyed for some reason. Sadie's expression was the hardest to read. She seemed more shocked than anything else. Hillary shrugged to herself and jumped into the water.

Timmy did a cannonball right behind her. Larry and Ginny soon joined them. Hillary noticed Samuel and Sadie talking. She couldn't make out the words, but Samuel looked angry.

"What's up with your cousins?" Hillary asked Ginny.

"Nothing," Ginny replied. "Samuel is just protective of his sister."

"What's he protecting her from?" Hillary asked in confusion. Ginny nodded toward Timmy and Larry who were racing to the far end of the watering hole and back.

"But they're harmless!" Hillary frowned. Ginny shrugged.

"So, where are Heidi and your cousin?" Ginny asked, changing the subject.

"Back at Michael's cabin," Hillary replied.

"What are they doing?" Ginny asked with a frown.

"What do you think?" Hillary replied with a sexy smile. Ginny's mouth fell open.

"That's sick!" she cried.

"If you say so," Hillary shrugged, reaching under the water and brushing her hands against Ginny breast.

"Hey!" Ginny cried in surprise. "Cut that out! Someone will see!"

"So, you don't mind what I'm doing," Hillary said with a raised eyebrow. "You just don't want anyone to see."

"That's not what I meant!" Ginny argued.

"Of course it is," Hillary grinned. "Why else would you come visit me? It's not like were close friends or anything. At least not yet."

"You're going straight to hell!" Ginny cried and swam away from Hillary. Samuel arrival distracted Hillary.

"Is Sadie coming in the water?" she asked Samuel.

"Maybe later," he replied, and then changed the subject. "What's up with Ginny?"

"Nothing really," Hillary shrugged, but then decided to have some fun with him. "We were just talking about you and Sadie. I think your cousin has a little crush on you."

"She said that?" Samuel asked in surprise. His tone sounded disgusted, but Hillary thought she saw some interest in his eyes.

"Not in so many words," Ginny replied. "But I could tell."

"That's sick!" Samuel said, looking at his cousin who had joined Timmy and Larry in their racing. His expression left no doubt in Hillary's mind that he was interested despite his words. Hillary noticed that Ginny and her cousin tended to use the word 'sick' for things that both went against their moral upbringing and excited them.

"You are so right!" Hillary replied, fighting off a smile. She could almost see the perverse thoughts traveling across Samuel's mind.

"Maybe I should talk to her about them?" Samuel said, half to himself.

"I wouldn't," Hillary replied. "It will only embarrass her. Just forget I said anything."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Samuel said, but his eyes never left Ginny. Hillary smiled. The rest of the day was going to be fun.

"I think I need a break. I'll go sit with Sadie," Hillary said. Samuel nodded and went to join the others. Hillary climbed out of the water and used a towel to dry herself.

"It's awfully hot out here," she said to Sadie as she joined her. "Why don't you take a quick dip?"

"Maybe later," Sadie replied a little sullenly. It was obvious the girl really wanted to be in the water.

"Well then, at least take off some of those clothes," Hillary sighed. "You'll cook to death if you don't!" Sadie was sweating and hesitated a moment before replying.

"I can't," she finally said. "Not with Timmy and Larry here."

"How old are you?" Hillary asked, changing tactics. The question caught Sadie off guard. Hillary needed to get a better feel for Sadie.

"Nineteen," Sadie replied.

"Really?" Hillary asked in surprise. She thought Sadie was more like seventeen.

"Yes, really," Sadie replied with a sigh. "And before you ask, Samuel is only eighteen. He treats me like his little sister, but I'm actually older."

"Do you go to school?" Hillary asked.

"A local bible college," Sadie replied. Hillary nodded. She was beginning to get a picture of what Sadie's life was like.

"Ever kiss a boy?" she asked. Sadie blushed.

"That's none of your business!" she said, more out of embarrassment than real offense.

"I kissed my first boy when I was twelve," Hillary volunteered.

"Wow!" Sadie cried in surprise.

"It was in a game of spin the bottle," Hillary laughed. "So I guess I didn't really kiss a boy until I was sixteen."

"What does that mean?" Sadie asked.

"The first kiss was an embarrassed brush of lips with a boy I hardly knew," Hillary shrugged. "The second was with a boy I liked, a lot." The two fell silent. Hillary waited patiently for Sadie to speak.

"I kissed a boy for the first and last time on my eighteenth birthday," Sadie finally offered. "Thomas was a nice boy who lived down the street."

"What happened?" Hillary asked.

"My father caught us and gave me a two hour long lecture on the sins of the flesh and grounded me for a month," Sadie sighed. "Samuel was even worse. He beat up poor Thomas so badly that the police were almost called."

Hillary frowned. Samuel seemed like a nice guy, but the more she heard about how he treated his sister, the more concerned she became.

"I'm sorry," Hillary said. Sadie looked at her oddly before nodding. The two sat watching the others swim.

"Have you ever done more than kiss a boy?" Sadie asked suddenly without making eye contact. Hillary waited until Sadie looked at her before nodding. Sadie's eyes darted away once again as she asked, "What was it like?"

"Amazing," Hillary replied.

"Oh," Sadie said blushing again. The two fell silent once more.

"You know," Hillary said. "There's a good chance you're going to get heat stroke if you don't strip off some of those clothes."

"I can't," Sadie insisted. "Not with the boys here."

"Fine," Hillary said, standing and holding out her hand. "Come with me. We'll take a walk where neither the boys or your brother can see you so that you can cool off." Sadie hesitated a moment before taking Hillary's hand and standing.

'Poor thing,' Hillary thought. 'She's so sheltered. She's being smothered by her own family.'

Well, it wasn't Hillary's place to challenge Sadie's upbringing. On the other hand, it was hard for her to watch Sadie suffer. She led the girl down a path that circled the watering hole. They continued until they came to a part where a small section of land cut into the water. It was covered by trees that did a good job of blocking them from the view of the others.

"This looks like a good spot," Hillary smiled. "No one can see us here. Take off those ridiculous clothes and take a quick dip before you pass out!"

Sadie looked around carefully before smiling and nodding. She started pulling off her clothes and Hillary was shocked by what she saw.

"On my!" she said. Sadie froze, still half dressed.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Now I understand why your brother wants you to keep your clothes on!" Hillary said with a shake of her head. "Poor Timmy and Larry would have never been able to keep their eyes off of you!" Sadie giggled and then continued to undress until she was standing in front of Hillary in her bathing suit. The girl still looked nervous.

She was wearing a one-piece bathing suit that covered everything, but it couldn't hide her curves. Sadie was built. She had large breasts and an ass that actually made Hillary a little jealous. The girl was every boy's wet dream.

Hillary felt her own excitement stir. She hadn't thought of shy Sadie as anything other than a new friend who needed to cool off, but seeing her like this caused quite a few lewd thoughts slip through her mind.

"Take these off," Hillary said, pulling off Sadie's glasses. "Stop slouching and stand up straight. Someone who looks as hot as you should stand proudly."

"You really think I'm hot?" Sadie asked, doing as Hillary asked.

"If Timmy and Larry saw you right now, they would cum in their pants," Hillary replied.

"Hillary!" Sadie snapped, surprised by Hillary's directness.

"I'm sorry," Hillary shrugged. "But it's true." Sadie was blushing, but she was also smiling.

"You're just being kind," she insisted. Hillary took Sadie's chin in her hand and looked up into the taller girl's eyes.

"I am not just being kind," she said succinctly, before releasing Sadie's chin and backing away slightly. She didn't want to frighten the girl, but she thought it was wrong for Sadie not to know her affect on people. "I know you've had a very sheltered upbringing, but you could probably have just about any man you wanted. Take that hair down and smile sexily and they'll fall at your feet."

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,276 Followers