CJ and Roy at Block Party

Story Info
Neighbor enjoys CJ at pool party.
3k words
4.11
113.2k
19
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

As most of you who that have been following CJ's stories know she likes to tell fuck stories while we are having sex. The stories are always detailed and I have always wondered if the stories were true. Most of the stories have not changes over the years, and they never fail to keep me hard. Her stories range from blowing her high school dates to her college dating adventures and even more recent flings during our marriage. Based on CJ's stories she has had an adventurous sex life including dating blacks while in college well before it was popular and the though of sex with black men still fuels her libido.

CJ is a petite woman standing only 5'1" tall. Her firm 34B breasts are topped with small pink nipples and are proportionate for her size. She has a tiny petite well defined and firm ass that make men turn to watch her walk away. She likes to wear thong panties so she does not show any panty lines, and so her pants creep up in her nice ass to show the definition. She has worked hard over the years to make sure she has kept her gorgeous body. She wears her hair short giving her an impish look. She has always been out going and enjoys playfully flirting with men.

She recently told me another story that took place about eight years ago. At the time CJ was in her early forties and looking very good for a mother of two. We were living on a cul-de-sac with nine other families. We would take turns having block parties at our homes. This particular party was a late summer pool party at one of the neighbors who lived near the front of the cul-de-sac.

CJ was wearing a two piece swim suite that pushed her breast high forcing her tits to flow out of the top and jiggle as she walked. The bottoms were cut narrow in the back showing most of her gorgeous ass. We had all been drinking beer and margaritas, cooking burgers on the grill. As usual our little close group was all having a very merry time.

One of the couples from the end of the cul-de-sac, Roy and Jami, had lived in the neighborhood for only a few years. They were a few years younger, attractive, and confident which was why their commercial real estate business was so successful.

Roy was about 6'2" and had an athletic body. He had played basketball at one of the state universities. He had continued to play ball and kept active working out at the private gym located at their commercial real estate office. He was popular with the women in the cul-de-sac and playfully flirted with all the women at our little parties.

Jami was gorgeous with a very nice body. She stood about 5'5" and was very well built with nice natural breast that stood firm from her body. She too was very friendly and liked flirting with the men as well as the women. The women at the party had become close with her over the few years she had lived on our cul-de-sac.

The night of the party I was elected to work the grill flipping the burgers. At one point during the party during a much needed break I had ask where CJ had gone and was told that she had went with Roy to get more beer and ice from his home.

A few months ago while getting one of CJ's fantastic blow jobs I ask her to tell me one of her fuck stories and she relived what happened when she and Roy went on the ice and beer run.

As usual Roy and CJ had been flirting with each other and CJ's flirting was more along the line of teasing. The party started to run low on beer and ice, and Roy had asked CJ to go along to help carry back some ice to help replenish our stock. On the way there he told CJ, "One of these days I am going to take you up on your teasing."

CJ smiled at him and said, "What makes you think I am teasing?" She grabbed his arm and they continued on down the street laughing.

When they got to his home they went to the kitchen and he directed CJ to the ice in the bottom drawer freezer. She pulled the drawer open and leaned in to grab a few bags of ice. Roy moaned loudly and told CJ, "The site of your ass bent over is giving me a hard on." As she was bending over she turned and watched Roy rubbing his hand over swim trunks. She could see the outline of his cock and laughed as she wiggled her ass, then closed the drawer with out getting the ice.

Smiling, she walked over to Roy and he took her under the arms and lifted her up on the counter and pushed her knees apart as he moved between her legs, grabbing the back of her neck he leaned in to kiss her. As they broke from the kiss CJ asked, "And who is teasing now?" Roy leaned in to kiss her again she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. It was a very passionate kiss and they both were getting excited.

As he was kissing and nibbling on her ear he told her he had wanted her pussy since the day he moved onto our street and had seen her working in the front yard. CJ asked, "So what took you so long to go for it." He told her he was unsure how she felt and did not want to create any problems on the cul-de-sac. CJ told him she had been giving him hints for a few years.

Roy reaches behind CJ and sliding his hands up her back unfastens the top to her swim suite top and lets it hang over her tits. He slides his hands under her loose top and starts to caress her breast, cupping them in his big hands and rubbing his thumbs over her hardening nipples. She leans back on her hands and lets her head fall back, softly moaning as Roy continued to caress her breast and nipples. He lifts her top over her head and leans down to take a nipple in his mouth

Roy takes her nipple between his lips and softly sucks, rubbing his tongue gently over her nipple making it grow harder in his mouth. Then taking her nipple between his teeth, he gently pulls on her tiny nipple making her whimper. CJ leans back pulling her nipple from between his teeth. He lets her nipple slip from his mouth as he hears her whimper, and starts to gently rub his fingertip over the sensitive nipple as he takes her other hard nipple in his mouth and teases it with his tongue and gently bites. Roy flicks his tongue over her very sensitive nipples and tells her, "You tits area gorgeous." He kisses her again, reaching behind her and taking her ass in his hands pulls her to him.

As he lifts her she wraps her legs around him and he carries her to the couch in their family room. She can feel his hard cock pressing against her as he walks with her hanging on to him as they kiss. He sits her down on the couch. He sits beside her and continues to kiss her and rub her breast.

She tells Roy she is worried that Jami will catch them. Roy says, "Jami knows that I was going to try to fuck you, and she encouraged me to go for it." He tells her, "Jami is one of the reasons our business is so successful." He tells how they lease limos for Jami to entertain their best clients and that she often has sex with them in the back of the limo while it is parked outside their home after their dinner.

As they kiss CJ looks down at Roy's trunks and sees his hard cock tenting his trunks. She rubs her hands over his hard cock realizing that it is a very decent size. Roy tells her he has been waiting for so long to take her pussy and that he is going to fuck her hard. She moans and slips her hand inside the front of his trunks and starts to rub her hand up and down his hard bare cock. As he spreads his legs wide she slides her hands lower and caresses his balls. Roy's cock is nice, long and thick, but not huge.

CJs tell Roy that they will be missed soon from the party. Smiling he says "then you better get busy" and start to slowly, gently push her head towards his hard cock. CJ slips off the sofa and kneeling in front of Roy pulls his trunks down over his cock and tugs as he lifts his hips as the trunks slide down his legs and she tosses them aside.

She takes his cock in her hands and starts to slowly stroke his hard cock as she admires it. She softly moans as she lowers her head, "You have a very nice cock." CJ takes the head of his cock in her mouth moaning as she runs her tongue around the head. She starts to move her head up and down, gently sucking as she takes several inches each time, moaning as she feels his cock growing harder in her mouth.

She opens her mouth and takes his cock deep in her mouth then closes her lips around his hard cock and slowly slides her lips up. Roy moans, "Oh CJ, that feels so good. You are such a good cock sucker." She moans as she continues to suck, sliding her lips up and down his cock.

She takes it again until it touches her throat and pauses, then slides her lips back up his cock as she gently sucks on it. After some sucking on the head, she takes his cock again all the way to her throat and when she pauses, he gently pushes her head down, moving his hips up he forces the head of his cock in her throat. He moans loudly, "oh yea, take it all. Suck my cock, suck it good!"

Roy holds her head down and slowly moves his cock in and out with short strokes, fucking her throat with the head of his cock. He lets go of her head and she lets his cock slip from her mouth and gasp for air. He guides her head back down and she takes his cock back in her mouth and sucking him harder, sliding her lips faster up and down on his cock.

He puts his hand on the back of her head and pushes his cock back into her throat, but this time he is much more excited and forceful. He fucks her mouth with longer strokes and when he feels his cock reach her throat he pushes, forcing the head of his cock deeper. He fucks her throat with short strokes then lets his cock slip from her throat and CJ bobs her head wildly up and down, then he forces his cock back in her throat again.

Roy started to talk to her, "Suck that cock, you know you want it, that's it. Suck that cock good". CJ feels his cock grow so hard, and then he grabs her hair and pulls her mouth off his cock. "dam you can suck cock so good and I will cum in your mouth soon, but I have waited a long time and now I want that pussy."

Roy tells her to stand in front of him. Taking the sides of her bottoms, he starts to pull her bottoms over her hips and lets them slide down her legs. As the bottoms fall to her feet she steps out of them and kicks them aside. He tells CJ, "Now get on your knees and lean forward". CJ kneels on the sofa, leaning over and resting her head and shoulders on the back of the couch spreading her knees apart and readies herself to take Roy's hard cock.

Roy squats a bit and slides his cock between CJ's legs. As he stands he forces his hard cock against her wet pussy. He starts to slowly slide it along her pussy, making his cock slick. CJ softly whimpers and moves her hips trying to guide his cock to her waiting pussy, but he just teases her. "You want my cock don't you?"

CJ starts to whimper, "Yes! Yes! I want you to fuck me... now!" She tries desperately to guide his cock into her pussy. CJ moans, "God I want to feel that cock inside me". Roy takes his cock and rubs the head of his cock against the opening to her wet pussy, making the head slick with CJ's juice.

CJ reaches between her legs and taking his cock in her hand holding it against her wet lips and pushes back. As she feels the head of Roy's cock slip inside her wet pussy, she moans. He grabs her hips and holds her, just rubbing the head of his cock around just inside her pussy. Roy tells her, "Tell me how bad you want my cock".

CJ moans, "I want your cock in me, fuck me now, give me that big cock, come on Roy, fuck me." CJ pleads, "Please fuck me now, come on, give me that big cock." Roy started to push his cock into CJ slowly forcing his cock deeper, pulling out and pushing harder, filling her wet pussy, going deeper with each stroke. Then with one hard push he thrust his cock in all the way, CJ moans loudly as his cock slides so deep in her.

Roy grabs her hips and starts to fuck her hard, pushing his long cock deep with each stroke. Moaning he tells her, "Oh that is nice pussy... so soft... so slick... so tight... I am going to be fucking this pussy a lot." Roy asks, "You like this cock? Tell me how much you like my cock."

CJ answers, "Oh yea, such a nice long cock". Roy pushes his cock all the way in and holds CJ's hips as he rolls his hips. CJ pushes back as he rolls his cock around inside her. CJ starts to whimper as she her lingering orgasm comes to the top and explodes, "Oh please fuck me, fuck me hard." Roy starts to fuck CJ hard, pulling her back against his thrust, pushing his cock deep with each stroke as CJ cums as cock pushes so deep in her wet pussy.

As CJ comes down off her orgasm, Roy slides his cock in and out of CJ's wet pussy slowly with long stokes. Roy tells her, "That sweet pussy is so nice, I am going to enjoy fucking you a lot."

"Oh yes, you can have this pussy anytime you want," CJ answers. Roy starts to thrust harder, pulling almost out then thrusting hard, pushing his cock deep.

Roy rubs his hands over her ass and ask, "You want my cum now? You want me to cum in that pussy?"

CJ moans, "oh yes, cum in me, fill me with your cum."

Roy pulls her hard by her hips and thrust his cock deep in CJ and fucks her with long hard thrust. She cries out as Roy suddenly rams his cock deep. Roy, holding his cock deep in CJ's pussy, moans loud as he starts filling CJ with his cum. As she feels his cock swelling inside her and realizes he is filling her with his cum she has another orgasm. CJ pushes back, taking all of his long hard cock. Roy grunts as he continues to fill CJ with his cum pushing his cock deep with each eruption as he pulls CJ hard against his hips. Roy slowly slides his softening cock around in her cum filled pussy until he can't take it anymore and pulls his cock as it falls from CJ's dripping pussy.

CJ moans softly as his cock slips out, leaving her feeling empty. She feels his soft wet cock slide along her thigh. Roy lays his wet cock on CJ's ass and slowly slides it in the crease of her ass. CJ, moaning softly tells Roy, "Oh Roy... That was so good. I hope you are going to be fucking me again soon."

As Roy slides his wet cock over CJ's ass he answers, "I will be taking that pussy a lot, but now we better get back to the party."

They put their swim suites back on and decide to take a quick swim so they don't smell like they had just fucked each other. While they are swimming around Roy swims up behind CJ and pushes her top up over her breast and caresses her tits as he rubs his hardening cock against her ass. He whispers in her ear, "Next time I will get this ass too."

CJ feels his cock starting to grow again and quickly swims away laughing "Wow! You're such a horny guy, but we need to get back to the party". She gets out of the pool and runs to the kitchen and grabs the extra ice as Roy grabs the beer and they head back down the street to the party

CJ takes my cock in her mouth, much harder now from her story, and starts to suck hard. CJ's lips slide faster up and down my very hard cock. When I feel the head of my cock slip into her throat I know I will not last much longer. She moans as she feels my cock swell in her mouth and I fill her mouth with cum.

CJ just keeps sucking and caressing my cock and balls until my balls are empty and my cock starts to soften. She lets my soft cock slip from her mouth and smiles up at me as she swallows a mouthful of cum. Softly moaning as she licks the cum off my soft cock. She smiles up at me and says, "If you enjoyed Roy fucking me that much, just wait until I tell you about the other times"

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers