CJ and Sherri Ch. 01

Story Info
Friends and lovers.
1.9k words
2.46
9.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a bad day granted, but this was ridiculous. Or at least she felt like it was. Why was she so dam horny today? Well sure, it had been months since she was properly satisfied by good no holds barred sex, and masturbating, or playing as she had come to call it, was a big stress relief, but it wasn't sex.

Today was different.

She felt an unyielding need that refused to be ignored. As if there was no choice in the matter. She simply HAD to be satisfied by another human being, yet she was unable to have who she really wanted.

What, she thought to herself, was the best course of action in this situation. Other than trying to lure him into meeting her and let the inevitable seduction begin, that is. She knew simultaneously that it was pointless yet guaranteed to work.

They had been friends for some time now, and their chemistry was beyond unavoidable. Sharing so much in common, having such respect for one another on a professional level, and aspiring to reach their dreams added to the richness of their relationship.

There was just one problem.

She was married.

Granted it was only on paper, the trust and bond with her husband had been broken beyond repair for some time now, but her best friend couldn't get past his guilt. He felt responsible, at least to some degree, for the death of her marriage of almost twenty years.

They wanted each other body and soul, yet after one glorious slip, he couldn't bring himself to do it again. But he wanted to. He loved her. She felt strongly that his feelings should be respected so she didn't push. In some ways she even loved him more for it.

Yet she knew she could have him whenever she wanted. When they saw each other, no matter how brief their encounter, the heat always escaped.

Whether it was him finger fucking her or her sucking him off, an intense touch and feel session that never went beyond just that, or even a mutual but separate play time, their heat was always on the edge.

They both knew it. So, feeling this way, she decided now was the time to push him over it. She didn't even think about how awful it would surely make him feel afterward, and in turn make her feel even worse, because it killed her to think of hurting him.

Oh she knew it, but today her body was in control. The mind and heart would have to shelve their arguments for now because the throbbing clit, hardening nipples, moist labia, and super-sensitive skin covering her body were all well on their way to being fucked.

They kept in touch via text every day, on and off all day, and although they couldn't always respond to each other right away, they instinctively knew the message always got through. She didn't ask today, but rather told him. "Meet me in our spot as soon as you can."

He texted her back within the hour, of course he would, and said he was looking forward to seeing her. Hmmm she thought, a slow low groan escaping from her so that the nearby people looked toward her in wonder. "So am I.", she said aloud, knowing what she was about to do to him, and have done to her.

She began the foreplay in her mind because she knew it would add to the experience ahead. She'd back him up against the wall then take him by surprise with a kiss. They were electric, and so they had shared very few in his efforts to prevent more from happening, at least more than he could deal with, anyway.

Far too long she had respected this boundary, and now she'd kiss him until he no longer worried about what was going to happen because he wanted it to just as much as she always did. She would slowly run her hands down his back and grab his ass pulling him into her, and feeling his bulge growing warm against her already hot crotch would feed the fire.

She knew he'd feel the heat through the little clothing she'd be wearing, and that it would interest him enough that he would start touching her body to get a response from her. He wouldn't suspect too much at this point, he'd be blissfully unaware of her end goal, so she'd capitalize on this by going straight for the goods.

Unzipping his pants and rubbing his penis with her hand, grasping it and smiling at him, making eye contact while stroking and making him harder with every second. Talking to him about how good he felt in her hand, how she wanted to put him in her mouth, and then she'd pull him over to the loveseat and push him down on it.

Underwear now down at his ankles she'd do just that, suck and pull, move her mouth up and down. As hard as it would be she'd need to slow it down at this point, and start playing with her body.....let him watch.

She hoped he'd start playing too, but even if he didn't she'd have him. She would fantasize and plan all afternoon, in the car on the way over, and then while waiting for him to arrive.

She was inside waiting for him, and she was so wet with anticipation that her G-string was soaked. She could feel the heat rising off of her when her hand wandered downward involuntarily, fingering herself, gently stroking her clit, arching her back making the fabric of the shirt she wore tease her nipples.

It all felt so good.

She wasn't wearing much, but what she did covered her enough to intrigue. The lace across her nipples was rubbing all the right spots, and the open shirt allowed her to see just a hint of color revealing exactly where her nipples were within the present he was about to open.

She tried to keep calm, she knew she needed to stay in control in order for it to pay off, so she got a cool drink of water and settled down sitting on the sofa. Was that a car door she just heard?! Oh dam, she spilled the water, and it was so cold!

Now she had water trickling down her chest from moving too quickly to look out the window. She was wet enough to feel the need to remove her lace cami now, it was soaked and clingy, but before she could decide on a course of action she heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps on the back steps.

He had indeed arrived. Then, realizing she could work this to her advantage, she opened the door giving him a very warm smile. Instantly she knew she'd be getting naked sooner rather than later, and that he was thinking the same thing.

It was written all over his face as he took in what she was, and was NOT, wearing. He returned the smile with hunger behind it.

She explained her little accident to him as she lifted his hand making it touch the wet lace. They exchanged brief small talk, but her interest in anything other than sex quickly disappeared when she noticed his breath quicken.

She did exactly as she planned, pushing him against the wall she surprised him with a kiss, and when he responded she didn't stop. To her great pleasure his enthusiasm was evident, and his engorged penis was now resting against her hot wet vagina.

She carefully yet swiftly opened and dragged down his pants, pushed him onto the sofa and pulled him into her mouth. Telling him she wanted him to feel how much she wanted him, she began the relentless, pleasurable assault on his dick.

Pulling in, sliding off, sucking back in, stroking with her tongue as he gasped with anticipation of her every move. And he watched. He said her name. After bringing him close to the edge she sensed it was time to make him watch.

Backing off slowly she waited for him to make eye contact with her before kissing him lightly and lying back on the floor in front of him. Grasping her breasts, circling her nipples with her fingertips, arching her back...he sat mesmerized.

But only as long as it took for her to slide down her stomach and begin rubbing her clit with one hand while the other hand slipped fingers into her waiting, hot, and dripping wet crotch.

He bolted off the sofa and was on top of her, feeling every inch of her, inserting his fingers alongside hers. She brought one hand up to pull him in for a kiss as she groaned loudly with the pleasure of his forceful thrusting. When he left the kiss he used his free hand to sneak inside her shirt and pinch her nipples, enjoy feeling them pucker up under the lace so they were now protruding, looking at them.

She reached down and took hold of his now rock hard dick and began jerking him off. He grunted and began kissing and nibbling her nipples, first through the lace, then eventually he lifted her cami and licked them with his tongue before pulling each one into his mouth in turn.

Giving them a good long suck, feeling himself throb and knowing he was nearing exploding point, he heard her cry out that she wanted him to fuck her. Please she begged over and over, and it was more than he could handle.

He rolled her over, ripped off the G-string, sat her down on top of his rock hard cock and heard her inhale sharply while he fought to control his need to cum right then, filling her with his hot sticky spray. She didn't hesitate, as soon as he was inside her she began to roll her hips, rock back and forth and search for the spot she knew would send her to the stars.

It didn't take long for his dick to stroke her insides just right, and she felt herself tighten around him so she began to bounce up and down hitting it again and again. While he fought to remain in control he took turns fingering her nipples, and holding tight to her ass while she moved on top of him until her pussy began to tighten around him.

He knew she was close now so he took her head in his hands, and when she rocked forward grinding herself down on top of him to stroke her clit, they made eye contact. She came with a loud groan, and a huge smile spread across her face when she watched him cum seconds after her, and heard his loud grunt of pleasure.

She felt her body shudder as another wave of pleasure overtook her, and she came again when she felt him explode and fill her with his cum. Once the explosion of pleasure had rocked his world he pulled her down into his arms, and they rolled onto their sides panting.

They lay there for a long time just enjoying being together until it was no longer prudent to ignore the clock. He kissed her quickly on the cheek before dressing, then looking at her lying there half naked one last time, and with a look of satisfaction on her face, he left her half asleep on the floor, smiling.

It occurred to her as she lay there that she had succeeded in making her next fuck even harder to attain.

But it was so worth it.