CJ Stories; Sales Rep is Dessert 02

Story Info
CJ meets Jamal at his hotel to discuss sales meeting.
3.5k words
4.47
43.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

One day a week CJ works at a remote office for half a day. As she was walking out the door for the day, she noticed she had a text message from Jamal. He wanted to meet her for lunch to go over the meeting with Dr Dulcet scheduled for the next day to purchase a new piece of equipment for their office. He invited her to meet him in the hotel lounge for a drink before lunch.

Jamal was sitting at the bar talking with the bartender as she walked into the lounge. He said something to the bartender and they watched CJ walked over. The bartender was smiling as CJ slide up on the stool next to Jamal. She cheerfully greeted Jamal and lightly took the hand of the bartender as Jamal introduced her.

Jamal ordered a scotch on the rocks for CJ and she raised her eyebrows in surprise. Jamal told her, "That is what our clients drink and you should to learn to drink scotch."

With a surprised look on her face, CJ asked, "Our Clients?" Jamal just smiled as they looked into each others eyes

Jamal asked CJ how she had enjoyed her lunch the day before. CJ told him it was a bit unexpected. Jamal chuckled, "But did you like it?"

CJ paused looking into his eyes as she took a sip from her drink, then smiled as she nodded, "Yes, it was a very enjoyable lunch, but I suspect you enjoyed it much more."

Jamal raised his finger and got the attention of the bartender and pointed to both their half empty glasses. The bartender set down fresh drinks in front of them and Jamal asked for his tab. Jamal signed the tab and as the bartender turned to walk away, Jamal told CJ that he very much enjoyed their lunch and hoped that they would have lunch more often. CJ realized the bartender was listening as he turned and smiled at her.

She playfully punched Jamal in the arm, "You told the bartender?" She asked, "Were you bragging or complaining?"

Jamal laughed and asked her if she would like to go someplace a little bit more private to discuss their meeting with Dr. Dulcet the next day. She nodded and slipped off her stool; Jamal placed his hand in her back, led her out in to the lobby and casually walked her to the elevator. Jamal said, "I think we would be more comfortable discussing this meeting in my room." As they walked into the elevator CJ took a big sip of her drink wondering how much work they would be discussing.

Jamal closed the door behind them as they entered his suite, set his drink down and told CJ "I think first we need to get rid of all this sexual tension."

He unbuttoned her white smock, slid his hand inside and cupped her breast. CJ leaned into Jamal, closed her eyes and softly moaned. Jamal slipped the smock off her shoulders and laid it over the chair.

Jamal slipped off his jacket and started to untie his tie saying, "I think we should get a bit more comfortable" as slipped the tie from his collar.

CJ took another sip of her drink and set it down. She stepped up to Jamal started to slowly unbutton his shirt, as he unbuttoned her blouse. He slowly pulled her blouse open letting her black bra and the tops of her breasts show. Jamal slid his hands over her bare sides, slowly slid them up and cupped her bra covered breast. Then he slid the blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to her black heels. He unbuttoned her slacks saying, "Why don't you slip out of these slacks and let me take a look at you." As she stepped out of her slacks, Jamal made a disapproving sound and told her, "We are going to have to do something about those panty hose."

CJ sat on the bed and slowly removed her panty hose, then stood in front of Jamal in only her black bra and panties, and heels. "Is this better?"

He took the panty hose from her and tossed them toward the waste basket. She glanced at his bulge and could tell his cock had started to swell. As Jamal slipped his shirt off, CJ rubbed her small hands over his smooth chest and slowly knelt in front of him. She unzipped his pants, slipped his big black cock out and rubbed her hands slowly along it, enticing it to grow. She took another big sip of her drink, looked Jamal in the eyes, then as she wet her lips she lifted his cock and took the soft fat head in her mouth. Her lips started to slowly slide along his cock, and she started to suck his cock as it grew in her hands. CJ's lips slowly slid along his cock as she took his cock deeper until it could not go deeper.

He palmed her head in his large hands and asked, "Do you want me to help you?"

CJ paused for a moment as she was sucking on the head, then nodded her head. Jamal started moving his cock in and out, going deeper each time until his cock got to the point where CJ had been unable to take anymore. He held her head and slowly pushed. She felt her throat slowly open and the soft head squeeze into her throat. He slowly rocked his hips, the head of his cock moving in her throat, stretching it.

Jamal pushed her head back, letting the head slip out of her throat, "Oh damn, that feel good." CJ quietly moaned as he pushed his cock back in her throat, and slowly pushed it deeper, until CJ started to struggle.

CJ pushed back and let his cock slip from her mouth, panting as she tried to catch her breath. She took his cock back in her mouth, Jamal pushed it deeper and CJ took his cock again in her throat. This time the head slipped easier into her throat. She felt the black cock swelling more as she slightly bobbed her head sliding that fat head in her throat but still unable to take it all. Jamal encouraged her, telling her how good it felt, then held her head and slowly pushed more of his cock in her mouth. Jamal held her head and slowly fucked her mouth. She could feel his cock swelling and knew he was very close to coming. He slid his cock out of her mouth and smiled down at her as she stroked his cock. "I think we would be more comfortable on the bed."

Jamal helped CJ to her feet and pulled her close to kiss her as he reached to unsnap her bra. CJ crossed her arms across her chest to keep the bra from falling, wondering if he would approve of her small breasts. He finished the kiss and stepped back. "I want to see those white titties," he said and gently tugged at her bra.

CJ let him take the bra and he tossed it aside. He took her arms and pulled them from her breasts. "Oh my, they are gorgeous; the doctors are going to love them." He slid his hand over one breast, rubbing her tiny nipple with his fingertip as it grew hard and sensitive. "We better take this to the bedroom or you might get fucked right here on the floor."

CJ kiss Jamal lightly, smiling as she turned toward the bedroom. Jamal moaned as he watched her walk away, naked except for the sheer black panties that barely covered her tight ass, which swayed as she walked slowly into the bedroom, holding what was left of her drink. She noticed the bed had already been prepared, spread and covers removed, fresh white sheets turned down. The drapes had been drawn; a bedside light softly illuminated the room. Rap music with a heavy beat was playing on his IPod. Jamal smiled to himself as he watched her walking, knowing that he was going to use her white pussy all afternoon.

She took another sip of her drink as she turned to Jamal. Jamal was bending as he finished removing his slacks and slipped off his black boxers. She could not help but notice his muscular ass and thighs, thick from his workouts. He turned and for the first time she saw him fully undressed and could not help noticing his hard cock looked much bigger.

She tipped her drink finishing off what was left. She slowly slid her panties down her legs, stepping out of them and crawled onto the bed. She lay on her side watching Jamal as he moved onto the bed, his hard cock swaying as he crawled to her.

Jamal rolled her onto her back as he pushed her legs apart. "Oh my, you as so beautiful, very nice," he moaned as he gazed at her naked body. Her small firm breast topped with tiny pink nipples, light red hair covering her pussy, her lips peeking through the short lightly trimmed hair. He leaned to take her nipple in his mouth. His tongue was thick and felt different as he sucked the tiny nipple between his lips, caressing it with his tongue, and then moved to the other. Her hand slipped behind his shaved head as she held his lips to her breast, she softly moaned as her nipple grew sensitive.

Slowly Jamal kissed his way little by little down her stomach. He pushed on her knees, spreading her legs wider. She moaned as she felt his tongue brush across her clit as licked her for the first time. She clutched the sheets in her hands; her legs spread her legs wide. She pushed her hips up, offering her bare pussy to him. His tongue felt good as it slowly slid along her wet lips. He caressed her clit with his thick tongue, her lips opened as he pressed his tongue in her, parting her lips as he licked her. His fucked her with his thick tongue as he pushed it deep, moaning as he tasted her wet pussy.

CJ moaned loud as she felt her orgasm starting and she pushed her hips up. Jamal continued to lick her wet pussy and rub his big thick tongue on her clit as she come. She had never experience such an explosive orgasm and she grasped the sheets tightly, her head thrashing from side to side as she cried out, "Oh god, oh god, please don't stop!"

Jamal leisurely kissed his way up her body, CJ moaning softly as she recovered from such a strong orgasm. She whimpered as he again took her sensitive nipple in his mouth, gently biting it. As he leaned up she felt his heavy cock as he laid it on her pussy. He moved slowly, his heavy cock sliding between the lips of her wet pussy. He asked "Are you ready to get fucked?"

CJ slid her hands between them and covered his cock. She pressed it against her pussy as Jamal continued to slide his cock as CJ cupped his cock in her hands. His cock sliding beneath her hands as she pressed it hard against her pussy.

CJ softly sighed as she nodded, "Oh yea, oh yes, I want your cock, but please go slow," she moaned. "I have never had a cock this big, please be go slow."

As he slid his cock back, her fingers gently pushed the head lower, moaning as she felt the head pressing into her, and then gasped as her pussy opened to accept him.

"You like that don't you?" Jamal asked as he pressed harder, his cock slowly sliding deeper.

CJ whimpered, "Please go slow... its too big... oh god!" She grabbed the sheets tighter as he forced his fat cock deeper. She cried out as his fat cock stretched her as never before. He started to move his hips slowly as he pushed his cock deeper. His cock, slick from her wet pussy, slid easier as he gradually pushed it deeper. He told her to look at his black cock as he fucked her; she wondered if she would be able to take such a huge cock. She slowly moaned as she watched his black cock disappear deep in her.

CJ was starting to get tender as his cock pushed deep in her, she pleaded with him to not go any deeper. He just chuckled and told her she can take it all. He would push till she could not take anymore and she'd whimper "Please no more, please stop," and then he would give a quick gentle push which made her cry out again.

Jamal put her ankles on his shoulders and then leaned over her, pushing her legs back, fucking her to the heavy beat of the rap music playing on his iPod. She told him he was too big, but he asked, "Are you ready for the rest of it"?

Her eyes got big as she pleaded with him to stop, as he thrust hard again. Then he pushed his cock deep and when she whimpered again, pleading with him to stop, he thrust hard. She felt something inside her move and felt his cock slide deeper. He paused as his hard belly pressed against her; she realized she had taken all of his cock.

Jamal started fucking her harder as she cried out. He rocked his hips, pulling his cock back a few inches then gently push his hard cock all the way in.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and as he let go of her legs she wrapped them over his thighs.

CJ moaned louder as he thrust hard, grunting each time Jamal plunged his cock in her. She felt his heavy balls slapping against her ass. She could feel another orgasm beginning as she pushed her hips up to meet Jamal's cock as he pushed it deep in her.

He asked, "Do you still want me to stop? Or you want me to keep fucking your cunt?"

"Please don't stop... oh god... oh god... keep going... please don't stop now... oh... OH... OH..." CJ cried out loud as she had her second orgasm, much stronger than the first. She moaned loud as she come hard on his cock, thrusting her hips up forcing his cock deep in her. She could hear how her wet pussy was Jamal thrust his cock hard into her. She had never had orgasms that made her this wet.

He slowed to a steady rhythm with the music, each thrust he would give a hard push at the end to make sure his cock went all the way in. He looked down at her, "I think you are enjoying like my black cock, aren't you? Tell me how much you like my cock."

CJ was moaning each time he pushed deep and said between grunts, "I have never felt anything like this, oh god... I love your cock... Just keep... fucking me... your cock feels sooo good... please don't stop now."

When he slowed to a gentle rocking CJ opened her eyes and saw Jamal was smiling down as her. "I think we should talk about out meeting with Dr. Dulcet tomorrow. Dr Dulcet will be easy compared to my cock."

Surprised, CJ asked, "You want me to fuck Dr. Dulcet?"

Jamal was smiling, "Only after you suck his cock. Remember, we're partners now. You take care of the doctors for me, and I will keep taking care of you."

CJ leaned her head back as she closed her eye, wondering what she had gotten herself into, wondering if she would be able to fuck her boss. As she thought about fucking Dr. Dulcet, she started to push her hips up, meeting his thrusts. Jamal moaned loud as he started to fuck her harder, slamming his cock deep with each stroke. CJ held him tight as they come together.

CJ cried out and held her hips high as Jamal fucked her. She felt his thick cum as it started to ease out of her. His cock, slick in his cum, slid easily as he kept fucking her until his cock started to soften. CJ sighed as his cock slipped out, leaving her feeling empty, but appreciative for the break. She softly moaned as she held him as he lay on top of her, and then he rolled beside her.

They lay next to each other as they caught their breath. CJ said she needed to take a shower before she went home and got up and walked to the shower. The water felt good as it ran over her nakedness, rinsing the sweat and sexual scent from her.

The curtains opened as Jamal stepped in. "I thought you may need some company," he commented, as he took the soap from her and started to wash her, his huge hands gently caressing her petite body. She moaned as he stood behind her, his hands cupping her tender breasts.

CJ moaned as she watched his black hands as they caressed her soapy breasts. His hand slowly moved lower, his fingers gently slide through her hair as his soapy hand moved over her tender mound. Jamal kissed her neck and whispered, "That was some nice pussy. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

CJ nodded, moaning as she felt his cock pressing against her back, surprised to feel his hardness again so soon. She turned and kissed him as he gripped her ass in his hands, lifting her, as she wrapped her legs around him. She closed her eyes and whimpered as he pressed her against the wall, his hard cock pushing against her pussy. She leaned her head against the shower wall and sighed as her tender lips opened to accept his cock again.

CJ was surprised when she come again so soon. Jamal took his time, slowly fucking her as he held her against the shower wall. CJ whimpered as Jamal fucked her, her pussy sore from the earlier fucking. Jamal stepped out of the shower carrying CJ, to the sink top, his cock still deep in her. As he sat her ass on the edge, she leaned back on her elbows and he started to fuck her harder. She felt his cock starting to swell and hoped he was close to coming. He pulled his cock from her and told her to kneel.

Jamal stroked his cock fast as he stepped up to CJ. She moaned, surprised, as she felt his hot cum as it shot out hitting her in the eye and running down over her lips. He cupped her head in his hand and pushed the head of his cock in her mouth again and kept stroking his cock. CJ savored his cum as it oozed its thick load in her mouth. Jamal moaned loud as he continued to cum in her mouth. "Oh god... good girl... that's it... keep sucking... oh god... get it all... don't swallow yet... oh." Jamal paused as his orgasm came to an end. He would grunt loud as he slowly stroked his cock, squeezing another bit of cum into CJ's mouth as she sucked on the fat head.

Jamal pulled his softening cock from her mouth as he looked down at her smiling, "Show me." CJ gently stroked his soft cock in her hands as she opened her mouth, her tongue covered in his thick white cum. "Now swallow it, take that black cum." CJ looked him in the eyes as she swallowed, she scooped the cum running down her chin on her finger, looking up at Jamal, she slide her finger all the way in her mouth and softly moaned as she pulled it out, sucking the cum from it. Jamal chuckled, "We are going to make good partners." Then she walked off to finish her shower.

CJ kissed Jamal goodbye at the door just as the couple in the next room came out and walked past Jamal and CJ on their way to the elevator. They held the elevator as they saw CJ walking towards them. The woman politely chatted with CJ as they descended to the lobby.

She mentioned to CJ that they had the room next to CJ and her husband. CJ blushed and told them Jamal was not her husband. The woman apologized as she had assumed after she saw their parting kiss and noticed CJ's wedding rings. CJ told them Jamal was a sales rep that worked out of his hotel when in town and she was just there for a business meeting. The husband smiled knowingly as he looked at CJ just as the elevator open into the lobby. The woman smiled, "Yea, we heard the meeting, all afternoon." CJ paused, smiling as she watched them walked off, headed to some unknown destination.

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers