Claimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

"Yeah, right." When she hissed at him, he held his hands up. "My bad. I'm sorry, I was teasing. I'm sure you're..." His breath caught in throat as she shifted right before him. Standing in front of him stood a large cat. Her body was of a White Bengal tiger. The intriguing silver rosettes were like nothing he'd ever seen. She looked up at him, her eyes blue as the sky. "Beautiful, is what you are Shu. And don't let my brother forget it."

At his mention of Gregory, Shu screamed, her cry echoing over the forest. Whirling, she bounded into the forest.

"Goddess, I hope you're watching out over my hard-headed brother and her. They belong together."

* * * *

Racing through the forest, Shu followed the scent of Gregory. He was being quite obvious in his scent trail. It enraged her further that he thought so poorly of her that he was making it easy for her to find him.

"Slipping aren't you, Alpha? An enemy could easily find you."

"I'm not worried about an enemy, Mate."

"I'm not your Mate!"

"You were warned if you shifted what would happen, Shu."

Her ears twitched as she heard the rush of fur and wind. When he sprung out of the foliage, she vaulted into the trees overhead, her Jaguar heritage showing. Running along the maze of branches she easily outdistanced him. A soft laugh escaped her mind.

"It's going to take more than a pouncing game, Alpha, to claim me, for I am no ordinary tiger."

"Bitch!" The affection in his voice was apparent along with his frustration.

"So I've been told. You wanted this... me shifting and running wild for you. Well, I've shifted and I'm running, but now it's a battle to see if you can catch me."

* * * *

Keeping his eyes peeled, Gregory searched for the streak of white inside the trees. I should've expected her to take to the trees but one would think she would stick out like a sore thumb with her white coat.

The glimmer of white appeared in the corner of his eye. He rolled with her as she landed on top of him. He scrambled to pin her under him but unlike tigresses he had encountered in the past, she didn't meekly give in because she was on her back. Raking with her claws, she squirmed away and scrambled to her feet.

"Oh no you don't, Shu!" He tackled her from behind. There was no way in hell he was going to let her disappear into the trees again. Using his heavier weight he pressed her down against the damp earth. Clamping his mouth over her shoulder he held her in place. "Damn, why are you fighting me, when it's obvious you want me as much as I want you?"

"I'm not normal Gregory. I'm a half breed..."

"There's nothing wrong with your breed. You're beautiful and I want you."

"But you said..."

"That we were going to your father's. As much as it pains me, I'm not going to claim you today. I'm going to take you to home and if you find yourself in this position again, you're going to be claimed."

Lifting and releasing her, he shifted back. In human form, he ran his hands over her heaving tigress body. She looked up at him with her beautiful big blue eyes and accepted his caresses. For the first time in her adult life she allowed even welcomed another to explore her base form.

* * * *

Brazil, South America

Shu stood between her father and his mate. The dancing torches flickered over the roughly hewn circle. Her mouth grew dry. Here was her own nightmare. In the foliage surrounding the circle the gleem of hundreds of eyes reminded her that the pack was present but watching from the shadows, waiting for her to fail once more.

"Dad, I don't think I can..."

"Shu, you can. You're the strongest person I've ever met. Your man traveled half way around the world to claim you..."

"So he's an easy bet. I don't know why you're so worried...." Maria's snide remark was cut short with a glare from her father.

"Despite what my foolish mate thinks, daughter, you've nothing to be ashamed of. Go and take your place in the circle. Don't roll over passively because you think he's all you can have. Make him work for it. Make him earn the right to have you."

She nodded. Shedding her robe, she changed swiftly and walked calmly into the circle. Her heart was thumping and she was keenly aware of the eyes staring at her. A soft cough from her father started the mating ceremony. Gregory came to the edge of the circle in his human form. Moving forward, he breached the inner circle. Walking right up to her he knelt at her side. Touching her from head to tail, he rubbed his hands over her.

"Mine. Every inch of this beautiful tigress is mine." With a blur he shifted so the proud Xiamen tiger stood in his place. Letting out a roar of claiming, he let everyone in the vicinity know of his claim. Rolling over to her back, she exposed her tender belly to him. Leaning down, he gently left his mark on her throat before urging her up. Urging her over to her father, he stopped in front of him.

Shu changed back swiftly. At her side Gregory shifted.

"Why, daughter?" His question was obvious.

"To you it may seem as if I let him claim me, Dad, but he won me long before I ever entered any mating circle."

"I did?"

Looking at her mate, she nodded. "Why fight a mate who has already shown me tenderness when before I only have known pain and hurt? By letting me go when he had the chance to mate me, he claimed my heart. I saw no reason to fight something I wanted. If this brings disrespect to our pack - I apologize but I am not a Jaguar hybrid, nor am I a tiger hybrid. I'm simply Gregory's mate."

Her dad's voice was gruff when he answered. "There is no shame in taking what you want, Shu. Perhaps this should be a lesson to all of us. Go with your mate now. Celebrate your joining." Turning away from his daughter and her mate, Enrique addressed his pack. "She is Claimed!"

Loud roars echoed over the forest.

* * * *

Shu gasped as Gregory pushed her back on the bed. Following her down, he pinned her hands beside her head. Nuzzling her, he pressed his body against hers.

"Goddess, I love your smell."

"I thought I told you I wasn't going to be your personal cache of catnip."

"So you did but here you are lying naked in my arms. I love you, Shu. You were mine from the moment I set eyes on you." Pressing her hands above her head, he whispered for her to leave them there.

Gripping the pillow under her head, she clenched her fingers as his mouth slid down her neck to her breasts. The fiery lash of his tongue over her straining peaks had her panting.

"Please Gregory!"

"I am mate. Pleasing you is my pleasure." He trailed open- mouthed kisses from her breasts down to her stomach.

"Gregory?" Her hesitation was apparent. "I don't..."

"But I do. I want to taste you. Now lie still and let me have my taste." His growl washed over her sensitive folds as he buried his face between her thighs.

"Oh God!" She arched up, helpless against his sucking mouth. When he took her swollen nub into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue, she exploded. "Gregory!"

"Grrrr." The animalistic sound ripped from his chest as he scrambled up her form and hooked her legs over his arms. Sliding fast and deep inside her he let out a roar. Shu screamed as he forced her orgasm to continue. When she came back down from her peak, she realized he was still hard as a rock inside her.

"Gregory?"

He bared his teeth at her before jerking out of her. Rolling her on to her knees, he entered her from behind.

"Mine, Shu, all mine!" He began hammering against her, his balls slapping against her as he surged in and out of her, now intent on his own release and dominating the writhing woman under him.

She cried out and bucked under him as pleasure, dark and tense wracked her body and she never felt the change wash over her."Oh...God..."

"Mine!" He repeated before his change washed over him and he buried his fangs deep in her shoulder.

Her scream of pleasure echoed through the house followed by his grunt as they spasmed against each other helplessly. As they sank down the bed collapsed under their combined weight.

* * * *

Shu couldn't help but laugh as she watched her mate try to repair her bed. Leaning against up against her dresser, she tried to hide her smile each time he glanced suspiciously in her direction.

Finally stymied he threw his hands up in the air. "Fuck it! We're sleeping on the floor, Shu."

"Don't worry about it, Mate. When we return home, we'll make sure we get a much better supported bed. Or we'll just have to tell our bases forms they can't romp around on it."

Walking up to her, he gathered her in his arms. "Return home?"

Looking up at him, she smiled. "This is my father's home. My home is with you at the Preserve. I've never felt any more at home there than I do in your arms. So in the morning take me home."

"Of course, my mate." He whispered against her head.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers