Claiming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers

"Now, slave," she said. "Use your hands and fingers on me." He quickly did as he was told. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, holding her tight. With one hand, he scratched her inner thigh and with the other, he reached over and placed his thumb on her clit. She cried out softly, pushing onto his thumb, dragging her lips across his tongue.

Lady Alexis was pushing against him hard now. Maybe it was because she was linked to him or maybe he was just really good at this, but her release approached faster than it ever had before. She leaned forward, her hands resting on either side of his head. She rode his tongue, wanting her explosion. "Slave, use your fingers on my pussy. Make your Mistress cum."

Sean stopped scraping her thigh and moved his hand underneath her. He found her wetness and pushed a finger into her, pumping against her slit. She reached down and grabbed his hair, jerking his head away from her box. "Didn't you hear me slave? I said fingers. More than one. Don't make me unhappy again." With that, she released her hold, his head falling back onto the pillow.

Sean raised his head again, sliding another finger into her. He curved his fingers, dragging them, looking for her trigger. 'Do vampires even HAVE a g-spot?' he thought to himself. The way her body shook, she must have, so he stopped asking himself questions. "Yes, Sean. There. Now, harder!" Lady Alexis ground herself against his fingers. He used his tongue to lash her clit, sending her further into frenzy. She yelled in languages he didn't understand, calling out her passion. He caught every drop with his tongue, wishing for more.

Lady Alexis shuddered hard, her body almost convulsing, as wave after wave of pleasure swept her away. She leaned her head against the wall, small noises coming from her throat. She held herself completely still, not trusting herself to move. The pleasure he had given her was more than she had known in all her years.

"Mistress?" Sean asked. "Are you okay? Did I please you?" His voice was tinged with a small fear. She smiled down at him and pushed away from the wall. "Yes, slave. You did very well." She climbed off his face and curled herself next to him on the bed, her skin feeling warmer than it had before. He smiled back at her, basking in the knowledge that he had pleased her. Nothing meant more to him that than.

Lady Alexis dragged a fingernail up and down his chest. Nothing about it was sexual, more...sensual, he guessed. She was playing with a favored toy. His eyes widened and he bit his lip not to cry out as she dug in the edge of her fingernail and opened a small cut on his chest. She leaned up and fastened her lips on it, sucking the welling red fluid. Sean arched his back, giving her more of himself. He groaned, feeling a sensation something akin to ecstasy, the mere touch of her lips almost sending him over the edge.

She licked at the wound, lapping up the last of the pooling substance. She had never understood how a cut would clot up so fast from the touch of her lips. Probably to keep the victim from dying, she assumed. Something in the saliva, she had heard. "Slave. You have pleased me tonight. If you want something, tell me and it is yours." His eyes widened questioningly. She smiled and nodded. "Anything you want."

"Mistress, Your slave would like a chance to please you more. I would like to...to...be in you." He lowered his eyes shyly, not wanting to offend her. He raised his eyes, feeling her stare upon him. He looked deep into her shimmering green eyes, wanting to be lost in them forever. She smiled widely, her fangs showing again. She nodded and positioned herself above his cock, which had become hard again without him knowing.

She rubbed the head of his staff against her folds, causing him to squirm. "Please, Mistress. Do not tease Your slave. Please, let Your slave enter you." He was almost yelling. Good thing there was no one else home or they might have come running. Lady Alexis plunged herself onto his cock, burying it completely. Sean arched his back, trying to burrow further into her tunnel. She held completely still, adjusting to him. She leaned down and breathed in his ear, nipping at the ear lobe. Sean turned his head, inadvertently offering his neck. She licked the throbbing artery, wanting to bite through the soft skin, to take more of his essence. She resisted, knowing that the red juice below the skin would be sweeter soon.

Lady Alexis started a slow motion, up and down, grinding into him with each pass. She stared into his eyes the whole time, not needing to push him mentally to enjoy it. Sean reached up and grabbed her firm breasts with both hands, rolling her nipples in his fingers. She groaned deep in her throat, never taking her eyes off of him. He was meeting her thrusts now, matching her, trying to please her as much as possible while holding himself back. She was really warm now, her passage now completely soaked, allowing him to thrust easily.

Sean leaned up on his arms, their bodies creating a 'V.' Lady Alexis leaned back, putting her hands on his thighs. He could feel the ridge of his head dragging the front wall of her pussy. He looked up at her and still she was boring into him with those eyes, as he was boring into her. He had somehow tacitly taken control, adjusting the pressure and the speed of their lovemaking. He was using hard strokes to prolong her pleasure. He kept everything slow, wanting to make himself wait until she was fulfilled.

Lady Alexis shifted her weight, bringing a hand to her hood, reaching below it with her thumb and forefinger, pinching her bundle of nerves, drawing her top lip back in agonizing ecstasy. "Faster, slave" she said through clenched teeth. Sean immediately sped up, shortening his strokes. His behind was bouncing off the bed, creating telltale squeaking noises. Neither one of them cared about sounds, only each other.

For the first time since mounting him, Lady Alexis closed her eyes. She continued to pinch and play with her clit, grinding down against him as he pushed into her. She could feel the electricity from his skin, mingling with her own, creating goose bumps on her skin.

For a few minutes more, or an eternity, he couldn't tell, she rode him, her eyes closed, fingers on her bud. Suddenly, her eyes opened, flashing brilliantly. She clenched her teeth, her fangs sticking down over her bottom lip. "Give it to me, slave. Give me your seed!"

He needed no more encouragement. He pumped three more times and then flooded her opening. If anything, his second eruption contained more than the first. His eyes rolled back in his head again, his head lolling backwards. He was neither surprised nor frightened when he felt her shift her weight as her muscles clenched him, drenching him with her orgasmic juices.

Lady Alexis buried her fangs into the sweet spot of his neck, piercing the skin. She swallowed his blood just as quickly as she lost her own fluids. 'Not too much' she told herself. 'Don't want to lose this one.' She drank of his life, life that he gave up willingly.

Sean felt her release pass, only to find greater pleasure at his neck. He pulled up one hand and wrapped it around his Mistress' head, wanting her to take every drop in his body. His head swam as she drank, his eyes glazing over. She released her fangs, having taken as much as she was willing to, causing him to fall backwards, landing with a muffled thump on the pillow. She licked the holes at his neck, barely bigger than pinholes.

Once he had a few minutes to rest, Lady Alexis rose from the bed. "Get dressed, slave. We are leaving." She got off the bed, gathering her own clothing and starting to dress. "Dress lightly. We must leave quickly. The sun will be rising soon." He nodded, going to the closet, grabbing a black pocket t-shirt and baggy blue jeans. He'd have to find something in black later. Socks and shoes quickly followed. He grabbed his wallet and car keys.

"Mistress, Your slave is ready." She turned to look at him, her eyes dulled. She could feel the sun starting to make it's way into the sky, which was a dull, dark purple. Sean took one look around his room, knowing he could never return. He had nothing of sentimental value. He grabbed a backpack and threw more clothes in. He never knew when he would need something clean.

"Slave, we must go now." He nodded and slung the bag over his shoulder. He went to the window where she stood. He picked her up and cradled him in his arms. "Allow me, Mistress." He stepped onto the windowsill; his balance better than it ever had been before.

He quickly dropped to the ground, cushioning his Mistress in his arms. He set her down and she started moving back the way she had originally come. "Mistress," he said. She turned and looked at him, her eyes growing duller by the second. "This way. Your slave can drive you to Your resting place."

She smiled at him tiredly. "Very good, slave. You have pleased me again." His smile had never been bigger. He led her to his car. She slid into the passenger seat, curling up, drowsy. He ran to the driver's side and slid in quickly. She gave him directions to the hotel where she was staying.

"Hotel, Mistress? Isn't that dangerous?" He panicked as he thought of some cleaning crew person opening the door to find her sleeping and determining she was dead.

She smiled back at him. "I have stayed here before. They are paid well to be...discreet." With that she closed her eyes. He felt his pulse return to normal.

"Mistress?" He said quietly. She hmm'd in response. "Thank You for picking me to be Your slave." She smiled back at him, feeling his joy in her mind as well as her heart.

Sean shifted into reverse and backed out of the driveway. He pulled into the street and took one last look at his former home. His former life. He smiled and threw the car into first gear and sped off.

Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers
12