Claiming Farra Ch. 02

Story Info
Mitch claims what he thinks is rightfully his.
3.2k words
4.69
23.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Claiming Farra Ch. 1 before reading this. It will be much easier to follow.

Chapter Two

It was the very next day, Friday of course, I met up with Farra for breakfast, well lunch really just like always. I saw her walk into the cafeteria and waved her down.

"I tried to call you back last night but you didn't answer." I said as she sat down.

"Oh, sorry Mitch. I…uh… went to bed early." She blushed as she said it, she was such a bad liar.

"No biggy. I had some studying to finish anyway." She just kind of sat there, spacing out for a few minutes. I smiled to myself. "You okay Farra? You seem kind of out of it."

"Sorry. Got stuff on my mind I guess." She blushed again and I gave myself a pat on the back, that was two opportunities to talk about last night, she wasn't going to report it.

"Oh, are you getting nervous about your six month?" I replied trying to seem clueless.

"Yeah. I can't decide what to wear." She lied again, but she grabbed onto my offer for a story whole heartedly. With that she started to go on about the plans she'd already made and my heart sunk. She just had great sex with someone she didn't know and she's still going through with it. When she noticed I'd gone silent and lost interest she paused. "Mitch? You alright?"

I shook my head. I couldn't do this. "Farra honey. I can't be okay with this. The guy is a loser, he's been cheating on you since you told him you didn't want to have sex." I paused looking unwaveringly into her eyes. "I love you Farra and I can't watch you do this to yourself. If this means our friendship is over than I'm sorry, but it had to be said." With that I got up and walked away, leaving my food only partially eaten.

The week went by incredibly slowly, I wallowed in my misery. I went to school, ate and slept, completely ignoring any phone calls, emails or text messages. Friday night came and went. I wonder how it went. I pouted. I couldn't just let that relationship continue. She was mine no one else should be able to touch her. I decided to clue her in. She had completely ignored my comments about their relationship but she couldn't deny it if she saw it. So I waited until Monday, Jared usually did his cheating during the week, typically telling Farra he was studying. I went and hung out at a friends dorm which happened to be across the hall from Jared's room. It took a couple hours but finally I heard his voice and a female voice. I heard the door shut and peaked out in the hallway. Sure enough there was a sock on the door. So I text messaged Farra. "Go see bf in room." Then I turned off my phone and waited.

Fifteen minutes later I heard knocking on the door across the hall. I didn't want her to know I was listening so I pressed my ear against the door. More knocking. Finally I heard a very muffled "Get the fuck out of here." In Jared's voice. More knocking, actually pounding. I heard a string of swear words get clearer as a door was obviously opened.

"Farra…uh… what are you doing here?"

"I just thought I'd surprise you, can I come in? I'm wearing something very special today." Okay, so maybe she wasn't such a bad liar.

"Not right now Farra, I'm trying to take a nap right now."

"Cut the crap Jared and let me in." She paused. "So Mitch was telling me the truth all along. All those study sessions, even after I finally give in to you you're still cheating on me. You little shit! At least I didn't give you my virginity."

"What!?!?" Jared practically screamed it. "You made me wait six months and you weren't even a fucking virgin!?!?"

"No, I wasn't. Thank God because you would have been an awful first time. Good-bye Jared." I almost choked on my spit. So he sucks in bed. Ha! "I hope he was better for you than he was for me."

I was elated! She'd finally broken up with the fucker. I waited a couple more minutes and then left my friends dorm being sure to lock it like he'd asked when he'd left to get some food. My spirits were so high I decided to take the long route back to my apartment, it so happened to take me right in front of the dorms Farra stayed in. I looked up towards her windows and almost creamed my pants, the cactus was on the left side of the window. I nearly tore off my clothes and ran up to her room right then, but I had to wait. Her "rapist", if that's what I was, I'm not entirely sure anymore, wouldn't come barging up the second he saw the plant moved.

Over the course of the next week I checked the window just to make sure. The cactus stayed on the left side. Not once had she moved it back to its normal position. So I started my plans. I didn't want to do the same thing as last time, that was entirely too predictable. Fortunately for me I know Farra's routines up, down and backwards. She hates the fact that the shower "stalls" in the dorms are little more than shower curtains in one big shower area so she always takes her showers late at night. Since she's a night owl, like myself, that typically meant a 2 or 3 am shower. That would be the perfect opportunity. The bathrooms were completely deserted at that time, especially during the week. Tuesday. That's the day to do it. I didn't bring much this time, only one scarf for her eyes of course, a towel, a little gift for Farra and of course NO condom. The thought of my seed planting itself inside her little body was too much of a turn on. She was mine and that would be my final claim.

Tuesday evening came and went, it was the hardest thing I had ever done to wait until 1:30 to make my way to her dormitory. I stayed down the hall out of sight waiting for her to head to the bathroom. Just like I expected at 2:15 she came out of her room and walked down the hallway. I waited another 15 minutes. Those 15 minutes could have been a year with how long it took for them to go by. I wanted her in the shower when I went in the bathroom so I could strip out of my clothes and get behind her with the blindfold. I walked inside the bathroom, it was laid out so you came to the toilets and sinks and then there was a door to the "shower room". That was convenient, anyone coming in for a mid-night piss wouldn't interrupt us.

I slowly opened the door silently praying it didn't squeak. When it was silent I slipped inside noticing she had chosen the very last "stall" where you couldn't even see feet from the door. I have NEVER gotten out of my clothes as quickly as I did that day. My cock was already hard and pulsing when I tip toed to the shower stall with scarf and present in hand. I checked beneath the curtain to make sure that her feet were facing the shower head and then slipped in behind her quickly bringing the blind fold over her head and around her eyes.

"You remember our agreement?" I whispered huskily. She eagerly nodded her head and stood still while I tied the blindfold in place. I set her present on the soap dish, I'd give that to her later. "You think you're going to be quiet enough for this place beautiful? You were quite the screamer last time." She vigorously nodded her head. With that I slipped into the water behind her.

I grabbed the soap and began to slowly lather up her skin so my hands ran smoothly down her toned body. I worked my way ever so slowly to her breasts, I knew what they could do for her. I slid my hands along her stomach almost massaging her flesh before gently cupping each breast. I curled my fingers around and started to slide my fingers across her nipples, she gasped in response. When I started to roll them between my fingers she started to moan and I felt her soapy hands slide along my stomach as she reached behind her. I was surprised when she went immediately for my cock. Apparently she didn't want to take it slow tonight. She tried to turn around but I wasn't about to let her. She wasn't going to make the calls tonight.

So I pushed her up against the only wall I had access to grabbing her hand roughly and pulling it between the wall and her body down to her already sopping cunt.

"Play with yourself." It took her a moment but she started to slide her fingers around her cunt stopping to swirl around clit. She's teasing herself! She wasn't just going to go for it. This couldn't be more perfect. She'd already done the honors of lubricated my cock for me. I didn't want to hurt her so I soaped up my hands and started circling a finger around her little asshole. I slipped one finger in and started to work it around inside of her. I gradually added two more fingers. When she started to moan against the wall I positioned myself to fuck her ass grabbing her hips and lifting her up against the wall. I pushed until the head of my cock popped inside. Then started thrusting. I wasn't as gentle as I was the first time, she knew what to expect.

I could tell that she was already close to cumming. She was moaning much more loudly and writhing against the wall. I could feel her finger fucking her cunt so I matched my tempo to hers. It didn't take me long to feel the pressure building. I lifted one hand and maneuvered it between her body and the wall to twist and pinch her nipple. I bit, sucked and licked her neck as I thrust into her harder and faster. I started lifting her and dropping her back down onto my cock.

"I'm cumming." I grunted and slammed myself into her body doing my best to continue my thrusting. A whole stream of dirty words streamed out of her mouth as I pumped my spunk into her ass, I could feel her muscles quivering around my cock. When her spasms stopped I gently lowered her to the ground and guided her under the spray of the shower again. I rinsed both of our bodies free of soap and I washed the cum that was leaking from her asshole off.

"I brought you something." I whispered before nipping her earlobe.

"What?" She said, her anticipation was evident in her voice. I grabbed her present and turned her around again, forcing her to lean against the wall. With that I slid the butt-plug into position.

"Now I can fuck your ass without having so much prep work. If I come back that better not be missing." With that I turned her around and kissed her deeply. I turned the water off and guided her to her clothes. I wrapped her towel around her, wrapped my towel around me and put all our clothes in her arms. Then I guided her back to her room, not in the least concerned about someone seeing us.

When we got back to her room I decided to change my previous plans. From her response in the bathroom I thought Farra may be a bit of a exhibitionist. "Stand here and don't move." I went over to the window and opened the blinds completely, being sure to do it as quietly as possible. I cleared off her desk and turned on the small lamp she had sitting on it. Fuck am I going to need a mask? I decided not. The chances of someone being out walking right now were slim to none so I figured I'd go for it.

I went back and steered Farra to the desk. I pulled her towel off, picked her up and laid her down across the desk which ran the length of the windows. I could feel my cock twitch in anticipation. I climbed up on the desk with her, positioning myself to 69 on the desk.

"Remember your cock sucking lessons and be a good girl beautiful." I felt her sliding her tongue along my shaft, I thought it would take me some time to recover... I was wrong. Her talented little tongue had my cock hardening in no time at all. I started licking and kissing her thighs, occasionally running my tongue across her clit. I could feel her body starting to shake so I started to swirl my tongue around her clit, straight down to her ass, back around her clit and up her thigh again. Her thighs were fighting my arms, desperately trying to keep my lips where she wanted them most. I could hear her frustrated grunts sending a delicious chill through my balls. I gave up the fight and concentrated my tongue around her juicy cunt.

Soon she was thrusting her hips up to my face. She was sucking my cock deep into her mouth, I echoed her movements with my fingers and latched on to her clit. I could feel my balls tightening so I started to whole heartedly fuck her mouth. I could feel her tits bouncing against my stomach with the force of my thrusts. She started moaning around my cock sending chills up my spine. I was about to cum so I started nipping at her clit. I tried to hold back for her but she started to twirl a finger around my asshole and then slipped it inside. Pleasure quickly overcame my suprise and I came instantly, pulling back slightly to fill her mouth with my cum, letting her roll it around on her tongue. I pushed one of my fingers into her ass in return and she started to convulse underneath me. When she stopped shaking I stopped my ministrations and got off the desk.

I pulled her up so that she was sitting on the desk, facing out the window. I stood behind her and whispered in her ear "I wonder if anybody outside enjoyed the show. You should give them another one."

I guided her hand down to her sopping cunt " Get yourself off beautiful." She tentatively started stroking her inner thighs, I could tell the she was nervous, apparently she hadn't realized the blinds were open. I reached around and started lightly rubbing her breasts, slowly working myself towards her nipples, mimicking the way she was working towards her cunt. When she finally touched her clit I brushed my fingers over her nipples. As she started to finger fuck herself I started to roll and pinch her nipples.

Time to test another unknown. "Show them what a whore you are." She shivered and moaned. "Feel the way your cunt holds your fingers, wishing it was my cock." I rubbed my cock against her back, I was only semi-erect but I wanted her to know what she was doing to me...again. I waited until I could tell she was right at the edge. "Stop, don't touch yourself again." I ordered.

"I have to cum." She moaned. I pulled her back towards me and was surprised to see a puddle of her juices shimmering on the desk.

"You're such a slut. You like to have an audience don't you? Say it you fucking whore. Tell me how dirty you are and how much you want me to fuck you where everyone can see." I noticed she was trying to sneak her hand back down to her cunt and grabbed it. "Say it." I whispered, licking her ear and kissing my way down her neck.

She shivered and said "I'm a dirty whore." I slid my hand back around to cup her breast "and.." I prodded. "I want the world to see how dirty I am. God, fuck me please!" She whined.

With that I grabbed her arm and twisted it around her back, I pushed her up against the window. God she must be so hot from out there. She was kneeling with her legs spread apart and her breasts and cheek pressed against the window for the whole world of night owls to see.

I crawled up behind her, lifted her and slammed her down on my cock from behind. She was so wet I could feel her juices dripping down my balls. I continued picking her up and slamming her back onto my cock letting the window stimulate her overly sensitive nipples. After a few minutes I was getting tired so I pulled out, listening to the pop her cunt made when I withdrew. I laid on my back across the desk and told her to straddle me. She bent over me and kissed me as she slid my cock back in her cunt. She continued to kiss me and she started to slide up and down my cock, letting her nipples graze my chest. She slid her hands up my body and started to play with my nipples. I couldn't hold back my moan. Our kiss deepened and she started to fuck me faster.

When she broke our kiss we were both panting. She sat up and started to ride me hard. I could hear our bodies slapping together and I watched her perky breasts bounce with her.

"Play with your tits" I ordered. She slid her hands up and cupped her breasts. She is so fucking hot. I felt my balls boiling and reached between us to play with her clit. "I'm gonna cum" I muttered breathlessly.

I looked up from her bouncing breasts and watched helplessly as she ripped the blindfold off. "Mitch?!?" she shrieked as she came on my cock. I exploded into her cunt my orgasm heightened knowing that she knew it was me doing this to her body. She collapsed onto my chest breathing deeply. I could feel the tension in my body, I had no clue what she would do to me. After an eternity of laying there, savoring the feeling of her body against mine, not knowing if it was the last time I would ever feel it, she sat up. She climbed off of me, wincing when she heard my cock slip out of her sopping cunt. "Get the hell out of my room Mitch."

"Farra, I can explain."

"Don't talk to me Mitch. Just GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" I quickly threw my pants on and grabbed my things. I went to the door and looked back. "Farra, I love you. I couldn't let you be with Jared." I said, not knowing if she would listen. She stood there unmoving so I walked out the door.