Claiming Marc

Story Info
Frustated girlfriend spanks cheating boyfriend.
3k words
4.46
49.5k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsJess2U
MsJess2U
108 Followers

Jenna was angrily shoving Marc's belongings into trash bags. Two full bags sat by the front door in the living room. He had never formally moved in with her, but somehow a ton of his belongs had migrated into her apartment. He burst through the door lugging the sacks of groceries she had sent him out for. A cheerful greeting froze on his lips as he spotted her jamming a pair of his cycling shoes into a half full bag.

"What's the matter?" he asked, instantly pinned by her frosty blue gaze.

"Cheating boyfriends have to go!" She snapped, hurling the bag across the room to land near the others.

"Cheating boyfriends?" His face was a mix of fear and.... Guilt? He was trying his best to look innocent. "What are you talking about?"

They had met over a year ago through the local bicycle racing circuit. The attraction was instant.... She loved his engaging manner, and big brown eyes.... The short blond curls, handsome face, and firm physic didn't hurt either. He loved her enthusiasm, twinkling blue eyes, caring ways.... And lean cyclist body. He was on the Army cycling team, his job to race a bicycle. She was sponsored by a big national cycling team, but worked at a local jewelry store for extra cash in the off season. They had slept together twice before she found out he had a girlfriend. No, not just a girlfriend, a fiancé! It ended just that fast.... Fiancé. But he still sought her out on the training rides, asking for her guidance and advice. She had been racing longer than he had.... In that way he kept the friendship going until he broke up with Kate.... the fiancé . Then he pursued Jenna, hard core.... promising loyalty. No more cheating, no more flirting with other women..... She knew better. In the back of her mind, she knew better, but she just couldn't resist him....his charm, his sweetness, their budding friendship.... And his oh so hot body!!

Even now, in her rage, she knew she would do it all again.... Just for the few months they had, but it was over. She would not tolerate cheating. Marc crossed the living room carefully, and sat the groceries down on the kitchen counter. Hands on her hips, she watched his progress, saw him stalling for time, trying to figure out what she knew. She didn't keep him in suspense for too long. Purposefully she strode into the kitchen and grabbed him by the front of his jeans, yanking him to the side. She shoved her hand into his back pockets, one after the other. "Where is it?" she demanded, hands back on her hips.

"What?" he asked, guilty look in his eye, but voice neutral.

"Brandy's phone number."

"Brandy who?....." He glanced away from her and downward.

"Where do you keep all these girls' phone numbers?" She spat out.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, defensive.

"I am talking about a pretty blond, bumped into you in the produce section? She gave you her number. You put it in your back pocket, and you said maybe you could meet for drinks sometime...."

"Were you spying on me?" He demanded, but it came out sounding slightly unsure.

"No, dummy.... She works with me at the Jewelry store. I set you up! You've been asking to move in here with me.... I had to know if I could trust you. Guess I got my answer...." Her rage had faded, replaced with sadness. "Pack up the rest of your shit and get out."

"Jenna, Please..." Marc begged, as she turned and walked away. "I wasn't going to call her, I swear! It was just some harmless flirting...."

"Whatever you say, Marc" Jenna replied, flatly. "Just leave."

"Isn't there something I can do to make it up to you? Something I can do to show you?" She hated the despairing sound in his voice. "I know I fucked up..... But really, I wasn't going to call her, I swear! You have to believe me!"

"But I don't" She said, keeping her voice hard.

Marc sat down on the couch and dropped his head into his hands. Slowly his shoulders started to hitch with soundless sobs.

"I love hanging out with you...." He sobbed. "I don't want to lose you..."

Crying?!! Jenna was incredulous. She had thought he would pack his bags and leave. They had fun together, sure. Marc was always talking to her about something, sharing ideas and thoughts. They went on training rides, and cooked meals together. There were times it felt like they were best friends, as well as lovers... And the sex was truly amazing! But crying? She stared at his bent head in disbelief; she was sure it was one of his many ploys to get his way. Suddenly she made a decision.

"OK, we'll give it one more try," she said firmly, "on one condition..."

Marc raised his head, swiping at his eyes with the back of his hand. He looked at her hopefully.

"You will be punished for flirting with Brandy... and anytime I deem necessary." She said, with a glint in her eye.

"Punished how?" He looked nervously into her eyes.

"Today you will get a spanking... a paddling actually, for your behavior." She watched for his reaction. She had always wanted to spank a man, but had never taken it beyond the realm of fantasy. She was shocked at how excited she felt by this idea. He had just flirted with her co-worker, took her number! She should be sending him packing... But if he said 'yes'.... He looked away from her, deep in thought, for a very long moment. She was sure he would say no, and that would be alright. It would be over.

"Okay" he said, dropping his head. It was such a soft murmur she was not sure she had heard him correctly.

"Did you just say yes?" She asked in wonder. He nodded silently. Her head spun for a moment.... He had said yes... Her resolve stiffened.

"Then say it out loud. Tell me what you will let me do." She said sternly.

"You can spank me for flirting" he said hesitantly, looking back up into her eyes. He looked scared and... was that excitement she saw? His cheeks flushed and he looked back down.

"Stand up" She commanded. He stood, revealing a growing bulge in the front of his jeans.

"This is not just some sex game" she growled at him. "It is punishment."

He blushed a brighter red, nodding mutely.

"Get into the bedroom, take off your clothes, and face the far wall" She ordered. Their eyes met again for a moment, and then he hastened to comply.

She spent the next few minutes putting away the groceries and putting together a plan. She did not have a paddle in the apartment, but she did have a wooden bath brush. That would have to do. When she was sure he had enough time to complete her orders, she strolled into the bedroom. The sight of him made her catch her breath, and smile involuntarily. He was standing there, completely naked as ordered, facing the far wall. Hands clasped together in the small of his back, feet shoulders' width apart, with head and shoulders squared... He looked like a soldier at the position of 'parade rest'. Well yes, that's right, she remembered, he was in the military. Broad shoulders, narrowed waist, and a muscular ass created a mouthwatering vision. "Hands interlaced behind your head" she ordered. He quickly obeyed. A thrill rushed through her. "Stay there!"

"Yes, Ma'am" he replied. Oh, this was going to be fun, she thought. Why hadn't they done this sooner?

Ten minutes later she had retrieved the bath brush, and he was still maintaining his position, though shifting from foot to foot occasionally. He instantly stilled when he heard her come in the room.

"Marc" she snapped, breaking the silence, "Come over here, now."

She was standing by the bed. Startling a little at the sound of her voice, he dropped his arms, and moved quickly to her side. His cock, slightly softened from the long wait, now bobbed back to attention. She grasped it firmly, pulling him in a little closer.

"Are you ready to be spanked" she asked, staring up into his big brown eyes.

"Yes Ma'am" His breathing quickened. She admired his bare chest, firm abs and muscled thighs.

"This might not last long" she warned, giving his hard cock a last squeeze. "Lay down over the bed, feet on the floor!"

She smacked his rear end smartly, as he turned away from her. The bath brush rested close by and he eyed it warily as he folded himself over the edge of the bed.

"Hands out in front, and they better not come off the bed!" came her order. Again, he complied.

"Why are you being punished?" she asked sharply.

"Because I flirted with that girl in the store", came his reply.

"And what is flirting?"

"Wrong?" came the hesitant response. Jenna chuckled to herself, but responded in a no nonsense tone.

"Yes it is wrong, Marc. But it is also a form of cheating, don't you think?"

"Yes, Ma'am" his head dropped to the bed. He was a natural at this submissive stuff, Jenna thought.

"Since you need to be punished" she decreed "I am going to start with a hand spanking to warm you up. Then I will use the bath brush for your paddling, understood?"

"Yes Ma'am" he said softly, a sudden shiver running through him. She took a moment to admire the perfectly raised ass in front of her. A light red hand print marked his right cheek. She ran a finger nail lightly up the inside of his thigh. He shivered again. Oh what fun they could have, she thought, if they could get beyond his bad behavior.... If she could get him on the right track... and trust him.

The first smack of her hand made him jump slightly, but he quickly regained his composure and kept his position. She rested one hand in the small of his back. Then she began to rain down the spanks slowly, covering his ass in a circle, from the tops of his thighs to the crest of his buttocks. After she had created a nice pink glow, she began concentrating on each area. Three smacks on the lower left cheek, then three on the lower right. Initially, he had been still and quiet. Now he let out a hiss, and bunched the bedding up in his hands. She repeated this process over all the areas of his ass and upper thighs. His breathing was becoming ragged, his body twisting and jerking.

"Stay still, Marc" She commanded, pressing the non-spanking hand into his back.

"But it hurts" he pleaded raggedly.

"Um, yes, I am sure it is starting to hurt" she replied "but it is supposed to hurt. It is supposed to deter you from flirting with other women... and from even thinking about cheating on me!"

With that statement, she began spanking him hard and fast, turning his ass a bright red. Panting and grunting, he fought desperately to stay down across the bed.

"Please" he pleaded, "I'm sorry!"

Ignoring his pleas, she continued to smack away at the firm ass in front of her. After several minutes, his pleas became more desperate, along with his mounting distress. He had a death grip on the comforter. Jenna decided he needed a short break. She did not know how much of this he could take. She stopped spanking and gently rubbed the small of his back.

"Marc, you are handling this punishment very well, so far. However, if this becomes more than you can handle, and you want it done, just say 'enough'. I will stop."

Marc was trying to catch his breath, savoring the respite, yet knowing that there was more to come.

"Will we be alright, if I say 'enough'?" he asked shakily.

"We will be done, if you say 'enough'." Jenna admitted. "You will finish packing your bags, and you will leave. If this was a game we were playing , then 'enough' would simply end the game. But you really fucked up today, and today wasn't the first day you asked a girl for her number, since you've been with me. You probably have hundreds of phone numbers stuffed somewhere in your jeep. I have no idea of how many girls you have called....Or even gotten together with. Makes me want to schedule a GYN appointment and get tested today!" She took an angry breath and then continued. "What you did today deserves a very hard paddling, hard enough to be fixed in your mind for a very long time!"

"I haven't called any of them!" he pleaded fervently, "I swear, I just...."

"Stop" she snapped, "I don't want to hear it. You have not given me any reason to take you at your word. Is it over? Have you had enough?"

"No... I want to stay. I will take whatever you give to me... but please not too hard!! I don't know how much more I can take!" He had turned his head up to see her over his shoulder, eyes pleading. She reached over and stroked his cheek.

"I will take good care of you, Marc. And this really has not been very hard so far. I will do my best not to push you past your limit, OK? Do you trust me?"

Marc nodded silently, holding her eyes, pleading. He had an idea about what was coming. And he wasn't excited about it right now. Please let her go easy, he prayed. His prayers probably were not going to be answered today!!

"Thirty strokes with the bath brush, and I want you to count them out loud!" she ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am" He said a little too loudly.

'He is thinking that thirty will not be too bad', she thought to herself.... Well, they would see about that.

SMACK! She swung the brush down hard, forming a dark red spot on the underside of his left cheek.

"YYYOOOOWWW" he hollered, standing straight up. She was very grateful that she lived in a four-plex, with only one adjacent neighbor upstairs.... A neighbor who worked long hours and was not home right now! Marc reached back to grab at his assaulted ass. He stomped a foot.

"Oh shit that hurt!!" He turned accusing eyes on her; they were watering from the burn.

"Enough?" she asked, facing him with a stony stare. He shook his head, breathing rapidly. Slowly he lowered himself back over the bed. "One" he counted.

"If you come back up off that bed again" Jenna said, "You will get five extra. Clear?"

He nodded, hands reaching to grab the comforter, readier now for what was coming. She laid out the next nine with him panting, grunting, and counting each one. After the 11th, he began begging again, promising to be good. Finally, as the fire ignited in his ass, he reached a hand back to protect his burning rear end. Jenna paused, grabbed the offending arm by the wrist, and pressed in up into his back. By stroke twenty, he was sobbing and apologizing profusely in between counting strokes. She stopped for a moment, to let him catch his breath.

"You're doing good, baby" she said. She released his hand and stoked his back. "We're almost done."

Once he had calmed down a little, she began swinging the brush again. He yelped, cried and counted his way through the remaining strokes. He had, at some point, collapsed on the bed, and was kicking his legs, writhing under her ministrations. He did not try to stand up again, however. Jenna marveled at the full grown man lying over her bed, taking his punishment from a woman half his size. There was no force here... only consent. He did not have to take this... He was taking this for her. A sobbed "thirty" ended his ordeal, and he slumped miserably on the bed. Jenna sat down on the bed beside him, leaning over to rub his back. He came to her quickly, wrapping his arms around her waist and burying his face in her side. He slid off the bed and knelt on the floor so that he could hold onto her better. Her shirt was getting soaked from his wet face, but she did not care. Gently, she ran hands through his hair and down over his shoulders.

"That fucking hurt!" he said into her side.

"Um, yes, it was supposed to" she smiled softly. "Do you think you can behave for a while?"

"Heck yea, with incentive like that! I'm not even looking at another woman sideways!"

"Tell you what... Why don't you tell me next time you're tempted to start flirting with another woman." Jenna suggested.

"That would be crazy!" Marc murmured, still snuggled against her. "Why should I do that?"

"Well, if you tell me, before you flirt, the spanking will be much lighter. But, if I find out after the fact, it will be twice as bad as today.... Or simply over." Jenna reasoned.

Marc was quiet for a little while. "Will you let me move in with you?"

"Will you be true to me?" She responded, "and will you let me spank you when I see fit?"

There was a soft brush of his arousal against her leg, and he nodded mutely into her waist. "Marc?" She said in slight surprise, pulling his head up to meet her gaze. He was blushing deeply.

"You want this?" she asked, incredulous.

"Well, maybe not as hard a spanking as today!" He gasped. "But, you being in charge is pretty hot! And yea, I'll stay true to you. I promise! Guess I was kind of like a kid in a candy shop, before.... With no one to stop me...." He looked away sheepishly. "But I think that you can definitely keep my hand out of the candy jar!"

And somehow, this time, she believed him.

MsJess2U
MsJess2U
108 Followers