Claiming Our Love

Story Info
Overcoming the unspoken taboo of the wedding rings
3.5k words
3.91
9.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave it on. Please leave your wedding ring on."

I wasn't sure I heard you right. I wasn't sure what you meant. Did you just ask me to leave my ring on my finger? Surely I heard you wrong. "What did you say baby?"

"I want you to leave your wedding ring on. I've thought about it and I want you to keep it on...for now."

Her request confused me. We had discussed the rings before we met this weekend. I told her that I felt the ring was a symbol of my belonging to another – that it showed a possession by someone else.

"I thought we'd discussed this before" I said softly. "I thought we agreed we'd remove the rings once we arrived. After all, we came here freely. We left our spouses behind in order to be together. We came here to give ourselves to each other. I told you the ring represents someone else's claim on me. I don't want that to be a hindrance to what we share or a reminder that our time must come to an end. I came here to give myself to you – completely! I didn't want the ring to be a reminder that when this weekend ends I have to return to her."

"I understand your feelings sweetie. Trust me...I do. And I do see that ring as another woman's claim on you. It's just now...seeing you here before me for the first time...knowing you traveled all this way to be with me...that's all the proof I need to know that you are offering yourself to me so completely. I want you to leave the ring on. Now that you are here, now that you are with me, I want to remove the ring myself...in my own way. I want to claim you for my own. Even if it's only for this weekend, I want to take the ring off your finger myself and claim you in my own special way."

For months we have 'owned' each other. In every way, but physical, we have given ourselves so completely to one another that this weekend was inevitable. The distance and time zones between us were minor obstacles. In a different decade, we might never have met, but in this information age, technology had allowed our two souls to find each other in a way previously unimaginable. Cell phones and the internet had bridged that gap between us and brought our hearts together in a way that can only be described as destiny.

Our chats had led us here...led our hearts together. Who knows how it really started - just an innocent comment, a witty statement, a flirty retort? However it began neither of us could honestly recall. Since that first statement, in whatever form it had taken, we had spent countless hours together online. We had exchanged thousands of messages, hundreds of emails, and scores of hours talking on the phone and web-camming. The connections we felt had been much more than simply visual attraction. We had bonded so completely in heart, mind, and soul that we knew each other as well as we knew ourselves. We had shared intimate details of our lives that we wouldn't even share with our spouses. Our relationship had blossomed into something that neither of us saw coming, neither was looking for, yet here we stood – together in our hotel room...looking at each other with love blazing in our hearts and our eyes. Both knowing that in mere moments we were going to consummate our love in the only way that remained foreign to us.

I gazed upon her...allowing her body to fill my eyes. Her image was etched into my mind so distinctly that I could have drawn her in my sleep. But now she stood before me – in three dimensional glory...so very perfect in every way. And as she untied the soft belt that held her white terrycloth robe closed I felt my pulse quicken. The simple satin panties she wore, already damp from excitement called to me, and I moved toward her in perfect obedience. Wrapped only in a towel, I felt naked, exposed, but with her I felt completely safe...completely loved.

"I wanted this so much Sean. From the first day we chatted I knew. Something felt so familiar about you, something I couldn't explain. But I knew on that first day, that we were meant to be together."

I reached for her hands. Our fingers interlaced; her soft gentle hands in mine. I pulled our hands to our sides, holding them tight – an embrace I never wanted so much before. Her body pressed against mine and I could feel the heat of her body. I leaned forward and kissed her lips – gently at first, just a peck...pausing...then moving back in close for a longer one.

Her lips met mine and on the second kiss her hands broke free of mine and she wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders. I felt the pull of her weight against me and in that moment felt her body fall into mine – seamlessly joining into one. My arms fell around her waist, underneath the robe so I could feel the small of her back. I held her tight against me – never wanting to let go!

We held this pose for a brief eternity. Just the feel of her in my arms was more than I had dreamed of. Her scent filled my nose, the sweetest fragrance I'd ever known - floral in every way, yet with a hint of citrus that ignited my mind. 'She remembered,' I thought, 'she remembered what I had said about my love of tropical flavors.' I breathed deep and held her in my nostrils. This scent only completed my intoxication. How could this moment be any more perfect?

She turned my back toward the bed and gently guided me to sit. I allowed her to position me with my legs straddling the corner and watched in anticipation as she knelt down between them. Her hands reached for the top of my towel, still carefully wrapped about my waist. Her nimble fingers loosed it and slowly opened it up. I sat there before her – looking down at her as she admired me like a present unwrapped on Christmas morn. One hand reached for my cock and she grabbed it firmly in her palm. Her fingers wrapped around me and I felt a chill run through my spine. Dipping her head, her lips parted and I felt them engulf the head of my cock – her warm lips sliding down to meet her fingers and her tongue tasting the precum that had welled up for her. With a long and gentle stroke of her hand I felt a rush of adrenaline shoot through me. My heart skipped a beat and I let out a soft moan.

I leaned forward and gently lifted her chin with my fingers. My mouth engaged hers again – tasting her sweet lips. She complied with my unspoken request by allowing my tongue to dance with hers in a slow gentle step. I felt a smile creep across her lips and pulled back slightly. "You have a look in your eye right now baby. What are you thinking?"

"I'm about to show you why I wanted you to keep your ring on," she said as her smile grew wider. The sparkle in her eye told me that she had been planning this for a while. And I was intrigued beyond any protest I could muster.

"When you first arrived, I instantly saw your wedding ring still on your finger," she began. "I have to admit, it made me jealous. I felt this primal urge to exert some sort of territorial dominance. I felt a small rage build. That somehow, even with you here before me...a part of her had come too. When I saw the ring it reminded me that it was her claim on you...that you belong to her. And as that bit of rage grew, I understood that for you to truly be with me tonight...I would have to take you for myself. I would have to take the ring off your finger myself. And by doing so, I would claim what now belongs to me!"

She took my left hand in hers, pulled it to her mouth, and inserted my fingers inside. One by one she sucked each finger with a tender passion that caused me to melt further onto the bed. And when she reached my ring finger, I felt her teeth clamp down. As she withdrew my finger from her mouth, her teeth inched my ring off until it was no longer on my hand, but dangling from her tongue like a prize she had just won. She extended her left hand to me...toward my face. "Now you take mine," she said. "Just like I took yours...you take my rings and claim me as your own!"

I did as she commanded. Placing her fingers in my mouth I made love to each one individually – my tongue sliding between them; pausing when I felt her ring against my soft flesh. With her ring finger firmly in my mouth I looked directly into her eyes and felt the heat of her gaze upon me. The desire she had was unmistakable. She wanted this! She wanted my teeth to remove her rings as forcefully as she had removed mine. I felt her desire well inside me. I felt it grow. And in that moment, I ripped the rings from her hand and laid claim to what was now rightfully mine! I had taken her mind, I had taken her heart, and now...I had finally taken her body. Tonight she belonged to me, and I wished in that moment that tonight would last forever!

With each other's rings still in our mouths, we placed our naked fingers together – entwining them in a gesture that proved to each of us our new commitment was to one another. This gesture was symbolic to each of us in many ways because we both know that it marked the beginning of this new stage of our relationship. We both know that this simple gesture, taken wordlessly and freely, was what we both had been so eagerly awaiting – that single moment when we ceased to belong to anyone except ourselves. I was hers, she was mine, and together we were one.

Our mouths came together again, not allowing the memory of each other's lips to fade so quickly. This time, however, our entwined hands keep our lips at bay. With renewed vigor we each took the other's newly bared finger with our tongues. Sucking on just the tip and replacing the strange ring-less feelings with rings of our lips. The rings themselves, symbols meant to keep us apart, were secured in each other's mouths.

As she pulled my hand out of the way I once again tasted her lips, ripe with passion and laced with tender lust. I was mesmerized by her kiss – so much that I barely noticed that she has moved my hand down to her panties. Sliding my hand inside the cool satiny fabric I felt just a tuft of hair –strategically placed like a welcome mat...begging me to enter. As she guided my hand further, pressing it against her moist sensual lips I felt them swell under my touch. With once simple stroke of my middle finger I felt them part and allow me unimpeded access to her most precious secrets. Covering my hand with her own she forced my ring finger between her lips. "I want to feel this finger right there," she moaned in my ear. "I want to feel this finger between my lips...to cover it with my juices." Then as abruptly as she pushed my finger inside her, she pulled my hand up to her mouth. Her lips wrapped around it with renewed vigor. "I want to taste myself where your ring used to be. To know that what once belong to her, is now completely and utterly mine! I want to mark you forever with the moisture of my love. A wetness that you created and now I've used to claim you as my own."

Getting back to her feet she stands before me and I watch as she drops the robe off her shoulders. Her breasts heave forward toward me in an inviting manner and I can't help but grasp a hardened nipple between my lips. My kiss is momentary. She pulled away and I watched as the robe fall effortlessly to the floor. She hooked the sides of her panties and pushed them down to join the robe. Not slowly, not teasingly, she slid them with purpose – like a woman who knows exactly what she desires and is not afraid to act.

She reached out to me, but I didn't even notice her hand. My gaze was completely transfixed on her naked form standing before me. "Give me the rings," she commanded. "Give me the rings you still have in your mouth and switch places with me."

I did as she said – allowing her rings to fall from my mouth into her hand, joining my own ring she held there. I stood and as we switched places I guided her around me with my hands delicately placed on her hips. As if I were guiding her to my spot I made sure she found the same corner on the bed that I had just occupied. She lay back and pulled her feet up on the edge, spreading her legs and allowing me to gaze unimpeded on her perfect budding flower. Through the tender folds I could see her clitoris standing erect – forming a perfect nub, just begging for attention.

The begging did not last long. I watched with amazement as she took both our rings and slowly rubbed her aching flower with them – watched as she rolled them around her engorged lips, her wanting clitoris, her dripping slit. Her hips gyrated in an up and down motion and I felt my cock throb as I watched the sight before me. I was captivated by what I was witnessing and unable to move as I watched the display.

Her moans snapped my trance as I realized she, like me, wanted more. I dropped to my knees and firmly grabbed her hips to quell the gyrations. Her fingers still worked in perfect tiny circles – using the rings to stimulate her delicate skin. My tongue quickly joined the fray and matched the motion of her fingers immediately. Mimicking her motion and her speed I trailed my tongue skillfully behind her touch, keeping in perfect rhythm. Without warning I snatched the rings from her fingers, taking them in my mouth and aligning them on the tip of my tongue. With my hands I reached down and pulled her lips wide, opening my flower – her petals spread open for me. I pressed my tongue as deep as I could, then released my grip and allowed her petals to close around my tongue. Withdrawing my tongue, I stood and leaned over her. Bending down to kiss her wanting mouth...our rings firmly entrenched inside her.

I returned to my knees and fished the rings out with my tongue. Pulling them out and then dropping them from my lips onto her tummy, just below her belly button. Her legs moved down as she now lay flat on the bed with her knees hanging just off the edge. I slid between those knees and moved forward. The head of my cock approached her waiting pussy...begging me to enter her and complete our love. I had no intentions of making her wait. I wanted this as much as she did – probably more! My cock pushed gently against her folds and they parted effortlessly for me to enter. I paused just at the entrance, looking down at her laying before me. Her eyes met mine with a lust that I had never seen. They begged; I complied. I slowly slid into her. Inch by inch my cock filled her soft warm pussy. Filling her with my passion and giving her what she so craved.

My actions were not entirely selfless either. As much as I wanted to bring her pleasure, I wanted her for myself as well. My slow and filling motion was too much for either of us. It would not take long. And as I leaned down to kiss her yet again I felt the passion of her body swell and explode around me. Her tender walls clamped down on me and squeezed hard. I could feel the rhythm of her body as she pulled me in and held me there. Then with a gush exploding from within her I felt her orgasm overwhelm her from head to toe. Her soft moans turned into loud cries. Her whole body convulsed. Her skin covered in goose-bumps and her toes curled in tight. Her entire body felt release in that moment and it was all I could do to hold my composure to allow her to finish.

A simple three strokes more and I could not hold back any longer. I pulled out of her dripping flower and convulsed of my own accord. My first spray of cum splashed directly upon her clit – still throbbing from its recent release. The next, landed directly on our rings, still laying where I had placed them on her tummy – coating them, marking them, claiming them with my cum. The rest fell all over her stomach, between her legs and on her belly. Covering her in a warm silky fluid that served only to lubricate our bodies as I collapsed on top of her.

Spent, we lay there for a moment – me on top of her...feeling the heat of her body blending with my own. Our cum-stained rings pressed between us. We rolled over so I could feel her weight against me. Our hearts beat in tandem as I felt them synchronize between our chests.

She slid off to my side. The rings remained on me. She got up and walked to the bathroom, returning in an instant with a plastic soap dish. She reached down and retrieved the rings, smiled at me, and dropped them onto the dish. The soap dish was then placed on the nightstand beside the bed. Then climbing back into bed with me, she curled up beside me and draped her arm and leg across my body. I was able to pull up the sheet and cover us both. In that instant she fell fast asleep. I gazed momentarily at the smile and peacefulness that surrounded her face, then faded off to my dreams where I would meet her again.

We awoke a couple times that night and repeated our commitment to each other through physical expression. Each orgasm grew in intensity and left us both too weak to move as we lay there afterward, wrapped in each other's sweat-covered embrace, and giggling at ourselves.

The morning sun came far too early. It's invading rays cruelly reminding us that our night together was at an end. Even showering together was a melancholy event – full of fun, erotic in its own right, but both of us knowing that it signified the end of our time together.

Packed and dressed it was time to say goodbye. "Not goodbye," she said with a tear in her eye. "Never goodbye! We own each other now. We are forever joined. I belong to you and you to me. Our spouses would never understand what we feel for each other, nor would they understand why we needed to do this. You have given me the most perfect night I've ever spent. But this is not goodbye, this is only the beginning."

I reached into the soap dish and retrieved the rings. Still covered with dried cum I started for the bathroom sink. "Stop!" she said. Just put it back on my finger like it is. I took her hand and gently slid the rings back in place. She wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her. We kissed with a mad and deep passion that lovers share when they know they won't see each other for a long time. I held her tight, a tear welling in my eye. I tried to mask it – to remain strong for her. She saw it anyway and wiped it from my cheek.

"I love you baby boy! I love you more than you know!" she said as her tears flowed.

"I love you too baby doll! You own my heart, my mind, and my soul." I replied.

With that, we walked out the door and back to our lives. Months away from our next rendezvous knowing that the rings will never again be a factor. The rings given to us by my wife and her husband were no longer an obstacle or barrier for us to overcome. Our consummated love had burned through that taboo and we were now joined forever.