Claiming Payback

Story Info
He releases his frustration after a neighbourly dispute.
1.2k words
3.19
56.3k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have issues with our neighbours on the one side. They get really narked because sometimes guests to our house have parked on the road outside their house. Like it really matters for goodness sake, but hey ho, that's why they dislike us.

It's a husband and wife, and he's not so bad, it seems to be the lardy middle age wife that likes to cause all the trouble. She's about 4 stone overweight, 45years old and losing all her femininity, you know the sort. She comes home pissed on a Friday night and likes to flump up and down the street starting fights. The husband seems the long suffering type. He's late forties I would guess, worry lines etched all over his face, and somewhat unkempt. God, I dread to think when he would have last had a good fuck! When would he have last wanted to with her to look at?!

Anyway, the number of times she's waddled round, banging on our door and yelling about cars outside her house, and the number of times he's come round, pulling her away and apologising when they realise the cars don't even belong to any guest of ours, is uncountable. He's been round complaining too now and then- I got the impression he was sent though!

--------------------------------------------------

I was coming out of the house the other day on the way to work for an early shift. It was so still and peaceful, long before rush hour victims had even woken in their snugly beds. I'm not a great fan of early shifts, but I do like the walk to work at 5.30am. I feel like it's mine and the world's 'confidential time' together.

As I reached the bottom of our driveway I noticed the man from next door was rummaging in the back of his van outside his house. I had no distraction tactic to avoid speaking to him, so I just said a brief 'Hi', and continued walking. He never even bothered to look up.

I'd only just passed him when someone, I figured it must be him, grabbed me from behind. His hand was clamped firmly over my mouth against my screams and he bundled me into the back of his van.

The van door was slammed and it went dull. My eyes took a moment or two to adjust, and with the shock of what had just happened there was a moment of peace. I tuned back in and realised he was with me, kneeling next to me, and breathing heavily.

I sat up. "What are you doing you freak?"

Having caught his breath, he rummaged in a bag and brought out some rope.

"Just shut the fuck up bitch and don't make me any madder than I am."

He pushed me down on my back again and, straddling me, began tying my wrists. Panic rising in me now I kicked and struggled against him, my voice raising as I cried out for him to stop.

He leant right over me to secure the rope that bound my bound wrists to an unseen something. As he did, his t-shirt rose up a little and the hair below his belly button brushed my lips and nose. I could smell his scent, the soap on his skin but the oiliness of his work clothes. I couldn't help it, the thought flickered in the back of my mind: If this wasn't such a frightening situation, it would have been so sexy, so intimate.

But I was quickly wrenched from those thoughts as he reached back into the bag and produced a knife. He leant forward, into my face, and I could feel the heat from his breathy voice as his threatened me.

"If you struggle, if you so much as whimper, I will hurt you. I will really fucking hurt you. I am sick of the shit I have to listen to because of you and your stupid fucking friends who can't fucking park on your fucking drive."

I turned my head to the side, away from him, and closed my eyes, silent tears beginning to fall. I tried to imagine I was somewhere else, but my body couldn't ignore what he was doing to me.

He fumbled briefly with the buttons on my blouse before giving up and just ripping it open. The sudden coolness made my nipples harden and I winced with embarrassment. His fingers pulled at the centre of my bra and I heard the fabric shear as he cut it away with the knife. My tits were now totally exposed to him, puckered up and full from having my arms tied above my head.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was just gazing at me, a twisted smile on his face.

"I fucking love payback time."

He pushed my skirt up my legs until it was bunched up round my waist looking at my face the whole time. He leant in again, close to my face, and I could feel the weight of his body on me.

"Payback..." he smirked, "have you ever been fucked bitch? I mean really fucked? When you weren't ready? When you hadn't had time to prepare yourself? Hmm?"

His fingers pushed into the waistline of my pants and pulled, hard. The cotton ripped easily, giving him access to continue through my pubes and feel the lips of my pussy. He let out a brief exhalation of laughter as his fingers were coated with my juices and I turned my head to the side again, mortified.

"So you are ready then bitch?! You fucking love it, you slut!" his mouth now against my ear.

He reached his arm down between us and I heard his zipper go. It was only a second until I felt the end of his cock pressing into my wetness and invading my pussy. He thrust really hard. Okay, I was wet and a little turned on despite myself, but that first hard thrust made my eyes water. His mouth enclosed one of my hard nipples and his tongue swirled around it making me twitch right down to my roughly invaded centre.

"Oh fuck", he breathed into my neck as he continued pounding at me harder than I'd ever taken it before, "Ohhhh..... fuuuuuuuuck".

I couldn't help myself. I turned my face to his again and kissed him on the mouth, thrusting my hips up to meet his. His hands explored my body as we frantically bucked at each other, kneading my tits and tugging at my nipples.

"You're making me come", I groaned as I felt the twitching build within me to something more. "I fucking love payback", he smiled and closed his eyes, and I knew he was on the brink of coming too.

The sensations rippled over me as all my muscles contracted and I came hard. I felt him do the same, giving those last meaningful thrusts, knowing he was releasing his pent up pleasure inside me.

He laid for a moment on me, still inside me, his head lolling into my shoulder and neck. Then he gathered himself together and whispered in my ear.

"Tell your guests they're more than welcome to park outside my house. Just as long as I can come to you to claim payback."