Clair Makes A Better Life

Story Info
She supplements family life with a black boyfriend.
3.6k words
3.68
68.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rickman32
rickman32
15 Followers

Guy and I are a Caucasian couple who have been married for sixteen years. We have always had a good marriage and we have two young children who we love dearly. But when I saw my fortieth birthday on the horizon I began to feel that it was time to make changes, to take control of my life and do my own thing for a change.

I have a part-time job as an accounts assistant and I enjoy going out to work. I thought about taking some exams and going full-time. Yes, I might do that but there are other things in life besides family and work. I always was rather attractive to men. I am 5'6" tall, slim with nice curves without my breasts being too big. I have long black hair and blue eyes. I dress carefully and love to show off my slim waist and my curves. I know I don't look forty and I felt that I would like to be appreciated before my looks go.

In the bedroom things have always been all right. After being married this long there isn't any fire between us but we have sex occasionally and it is warm and comforting. But, I found myself looking at younger men and wondering what it would be like to neck with them or rub my body against theirs.

Guy and are are regular church goers and we feel that it is important to involve our children so that they can learn the right values. The people we meet at our church are generally not all that exciting but then a new member of the congregation appeared. He was a tall slim black man called Yemi and he had a captivating smile and always was friendly and had time for everyone. He was about 6' tall and had an athletic build and probably about 32 years old. I found myself thinking about him a lot especially when I was going to sleep at night. I found out that he had recently arrived in London from Nigeria, that he lived alone in a one-bedroom flat and that he worked as an administration assistant for a local company.

I took to taking Guy's cock in my hand when we got into bed and stroking it. He wasn't used to this behaviour on my part but I was feeling something stirring in me and I was working on a plan. I wouldn't do it every night but he was getting more attention than usual. Mostly I would refuse to have sex with him having teased his cock for a while saying I was too tired and needed to sleep. This had the right effect; he became more attentive during the day and when I did allow him to fuck me it was much better than it had been.

After a few weeks of this I began to talk to him while I was stroking his cock and began to introduce the subject of how I had seen this or that attractive young man during the day. I didn't say anything sexual about these men, who were often completely made-up in any case, but I did say how nice they looked or how I had enjoyed talking to them.

At the same time, I was also working on Yemi to attract his attention without being too obvious. I managed to brush my breasts against him while we were both looking at a notice board at church. And, I would wear the right kind of clothes, for example, a tight fitting top that showed the barest suggestion of cleavage. I was being suble, just enough to get him interested without it being obvious what I was doing. I worked it so that we were both on a committee together on a Wednesday evening. I was the chair person and I dressed smart and understatedly sexy for the meetings and I noticed that he looked at me often - so what, I Iooked nice.

After I had been working on my plan for a couple of months, one night in bed as I was stroking my husband's hard cock I said, " You know, darling, I have been wondering what it would be like to have a lover. I mean, I would never want to change what we have between us but I wonder what it would be like to be appreciated for being just a woman and not as a mother or wife." Guy didn't say anything and I didn't want to make love that night though, strangely enough, he did.

The following night as I stroked his throbbing cock absent mindedly I said, "You know what I was saying about having a lover? Well, I think that I would like to have a man as a friend to take me out of my humdrum existence from time to time. Nothing dramatic, just a friend." Again, Guy was silent but this time I let him make love to me and I was ever so good to him and he had a really good orgasm.

The next time I saw Yemi at church so that I could have a talk with him I steered the conversation round to my own life. I told him how I was stuck in a rut and needed something to take me out of myself. I had already found out that he didn't have a girlfiend in London having left one behind in Nigeria. I casually suggested, in a playful way, that he could take me out one evening to "give me a break". He wasn't sure if I was joking but I could tell by the way he smiled at me that he was intrigued.

A few days later, we were all at a church meeting. I took Guy on one side and I told him to go and tell Yemi that he wanted him to take me out the following Saturday night and that he should say something like "and stay out as late as you want." I saw him talking to Yemi on the other side of the room and I knew that he had followed my instructions. Guy never questioned me or commented on my actions at all. I felt that he was enjoying the new me and that he was impressed and aroused by my new independent spirit. I spoke to Yemi before the evening was over and arranged to meet him at a restaurant in town.

On the Saturday evening I prepared myself carefully. I had a tight black sweater and a shortish skirt, black tights a stylish jacket and some very sexy high heeled shoes. I think I looked pretty good. We met and had dinner. Over dinner we talked easily and flirted a lot. Yemi asked me what my husband thought about our evening out and I told him that he was very pleased that Yemi was entertaining me and giving me a break. We flirted with our eyes and laughed and smiled. The tips of our fingers found each other and we stroked and squeezed each other's ahnds over the table.

When the meal was over and we were about to leave the restaurant, Yemi seemed a little hesitant. He didn't know what was supposed to happen next. I think he expected me to ask him to take me home in a taxi and say good night to him. I had other plans.

"Are you going to take me to your place for a coffee?" I asked. "I won't mind if you have left your things all over the chairs and if you haven't dusted recently, as long as you have some coffee and make me feel welcome." The air between us was full of electricity and we could not take our eyes off each other. We snuggled up close in the taxi and said nothing all the way.

Back at Yemi's apartment, he asked me waht I wanted to drink. I said I wanted a whisky and sat on the sofa in the living room. He put on some soft music and brought the whisky. He had an air of purpose now and I was pleased that he was taking charge of the situation. He put a plate on the table which had a piece of nut brittle on it. He smiled and asked if I would like to try some. We stared into each other's eyes and I said "yes" in a very thoughtful and serious way so that he knew that I was saying "yes" to a lot more than nut brittle. He broke off a piece of the nut brittle and offered it to my mouth. I took it between my lips and took his finger tips into my mouth as well and liked them. Then I looked at him as though I had been a naughty girl who might be punished.

He smiled at me and said, "You're cute". Then he kissed me. The tip of his tongue found the tip of my tongue, they met and explored then our tongues intertwined and rubbed and mingled for a long while. He felt very close to him and completely subsumed by him. When we broke, we said nothing for a while but held and stroked each other's hands.

Then he looked straight into my eyes. He stroked my cheek and said, "You look delicious." Then he stroked my waist up towards my breast. "Come with me," he said and stood up.

He led me to the bedroom and we kissed. I removed my sweater and we kissed some more before I removed my bra. My nipples were standing up big and hard. Yemi took each between his forefinger and thumb and gave it a little squeeze as I smiled longingly into his eyes. I enjoyed so much the caress of his eyes and hands. I was in no hurry and wanted his attention to go on for ever.

I knelt down in front of him and unzipped his flies. His huge black cock sprang out at me. It was much bigger than what I was used to being at least an inch and a half longer and much thicker. It had a lovely big bulbous head and veins running along the shaft that made it look rough and gnarled yet at the same time the balck skin glowed. I was transfixed by the sight of it for a moment then I took the head into my mouth, running my tongue lovingly along the edge of the helmet. It throbbed on my tongue like a huge friendly monster and I longed to tame it and make it my own. I pulled it out of my mouth and ran my lips along the length of the shaft. It seemed to go on for ever. With my right hand I found his balls, lovely and soft as I squeezed them between my fingers. I took each one in my mouth and sucked it in turn. When I returned to his lovely big helmet there wasa big blob of pre-cum glistening there. I licked it off gratefully and savoured its saltiness on my tongue.

By now I desperately wanted him inside me so I lay on the beg with me legs over the end, spread far apart for him to enter. He was completely composed like a strong black god, showing no emotion only intense concentration. He came in between my legs and his helmet slipped easily between my wet pussy lips. It was so wonderful to feel it going in. He thrust slowly back and forth, each thrust going only a little deeper. It took several minutes before he was completely inside me, right inside my depths. I was completely focused on his rhythm and felt as though our bodies had become one. Then I felt my orgasm building inside me. It grew and grew until my whole body writhed, my vagina contracted and shook and I let out a scream that could have been heard across the street. He pulled out and wiped his forehead. I was panting, trying to catch my breath. We looked into erach other's eyes and laughed.

We kissed and he turned me around so that I was kneeling on all fours on the bed with the top of my head against the headboard. His magnificent, rock hard cock entered me again this time from behind and he began to ride me doggy fashion. I felt so wonderful, so full and loved and so much a woman. He reached around under me and pinched my nipples hard, first one then the other and he rode me like this for half an hour varying the angle and speed of his thrust as he pumped in and out of me until he got it just right so that he held me for minutes at a time right on the edge of orgasm. Once or twice I craned my neck around so that we could briefly kiss on the lips.

Once again I could feel an orgasm rising inside me and as I breathed harder I could feel his orgasm rising too. We both came at the same time writhing around uncontrolably against each other as his cock squirted what felt like a gallon of hot sticky cum into my very depths. I had never felt so good.

I went home early the next morning, changed and made breakfast for my kids. I woke up my husband and noticed a little pile of kleenex next to the bed. "He must have been enjoying a few five finger exercises," I thought with a wry smile. That morning we went to church as usual and, as usual, there was Yemi being his usual upbeat, sunny self. Our behaviour gave nothing away.

That evening, I had a talk with my husband. "I am going to spend Saturday evening and night with Yemi from now on," I said. I find his company very relaxing and it does me good to get away from things for a little while. I enjoyed having sex with him; he was so good. He is quite sweet really. I promised him that I wouldn't let you fuck me more than once a month from now on so that he can feel that he is my man rather than just being on loan from you. And I want you to use a condom from now on." That night Guy fucked me but it was a bit of a chore, to be honest, and nothing like the experience of the previous evening.

I spent each Saturday evening and night with Yemi for the next few weeks. He came inside me again and again and I felt so close to him when we fucked bareback. I had a coil and he promissed he wasn't seeing anyone else so we didn't need a condom. I was happy to be his woman and he was also very happy with the arrangement. Guy treated me with a lot more respect and consideration than he had been doing. I felt special and appreciated and no longer part of the furniture. I was happier and more self-confident and felt better about myself.

One Saturday evening we were sitting in a restaurant when a very handsome young man came over to speak with Yemi. It was an old friend of his called Ismael. Yemi introduced us. He was in his mid-twenties and quite cute. He was very polite and made good conversation. They talked about church and Yemi explained that Ismael lived in another part of town and attended another church.

After he had gone I told Yemi what a good impression Ismael had made on me.

The following Saturday I asked Yemi how Ismael was doing. Yemi told me that he had made some very favourable comments about me saying how pretty I was. "Oh good," I said. "Listen Yemi, next Saturday I would like Ismael to come along with us."

"Sure, I'll ask him to join us for dinner," he said.

"Oh, I don't just mean for dinner," I said. "I would like a double date and to have sex with both of you on the same date."

Yemi looked a little surprised and amused but he didn't argue. The next Saturday the three of us met and had dinner together.

After dinner, we went back to Yemi's apartment and I sat on the sofa with the two boys on either side of me. I had been flirting with them both all evening and brushed my body against each one whenever I could without being too obvious, especially Ismael. It was obvious that we were very into each other and he couldn't take his eyes off me. Yemi didn't seem to mind sharing me and I felt that really he was getting off on the chemistry between Ismael and me.

I started necking with Yemi, then I switched to Ismael as Yemi stroked my thighs. They began to stroke my breasts, Yemi on my right and Ismael on my left. As my nipples hardened, Ismael pinched each of them with just the right amount of firmness. I felt that he and I were very in tune with each other.

I stripped off for them in the living room as they watched. I told them to take their clothes off and I was able to compare their two wonderful cocks. Ismael's was not as thick as Yemi's but it was a little longer and not so gnarled with big veins but smoother. Ismael was wearing a cap with the peak to the back. I asked him to leave it because I felt it gave him a sweet and respectful look. I took a cock in each hand and led the two boys laughing into the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and Ismael knelt between my legs. Yemi sat next to me and we began to neck. Ismael pinched together my pussy lips and rubbed up and down. Then he brought his lips up to my pussy lips and kissed them just as Yemi was doing to my othe lips. Ismael slipped his tongue between my pussy lips and liked up and down and gently nibbled. He worked upwards towards my clit and found it at once working on it rhythmically with the tip of his tongue. s he did so, he slipped a finger insdie and pushed in until he found my G-spot which he stimulated with a circular motion. It was just right, he was very good and before long I came with a heartfelt moan.

I lay on my side on the bed with yemi behind me. He slipped into my pussy easily, I was so wet and well lubricated. Ismael come to the other end and I took his lovely cock into my mouth. As Yemi fucked me deeper and deeper, I worked my tongue around the edge of Ismael's helmet and then across the tip. I pumped up and down Ismael's cock as Yemi's cock pumped away at my pussy. I thought I was in heaven!

Then there was one of those magic moments which just happen sometimes. Ismael pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked into my eyes with such intensity that I thought he could see the centre of my soul. Then he bent down and kissed me on the lips with great tenderness. I don't think I have ever felt so close to anyone in my life.

I pushed Yemi out of my pussy and indicated that it was Ismael's turn in there. I savoured every millimetre of his cock as it slid into me. Yemi was stroking my breast and backside quite firmly then he kissed me as Ismael pumped away. I could feel exactly where Ismael was at and I responded to his rhythm with my own. It was a bit like making music together. We could feel each other's orgasms coming from some way off and we moved in unison towards the climax. When it felt like a volcano exploding. We both screamed with pleasure and Yemi held me in his arms as I writhed wildly on the bed. Ismael's seed filled me and made me feel complete. The orgasm I had with him half an hour later seemed tame in comparison.

When I got home, I told Guy that Yemi and told me to fuck a friend of his and because I was now his woman I had felt a duty to comply. I noticed that the pile of kleenex next to his side of the bed was a little bigger after I had told him this fiction. He is easy to please, bless him.

I didn't want to make this a regular date because I wanted threesomes to be something special for Yemi and me. Yemi told me that Ismael had a girlfriend and was planning to get married soon. But, I had his cell phone number and we agreed to date on an irregular basis as a special treat for both of us. I didn't tell Yemi or guy about this arrangement. We met on Wednesday afternoons in a hotel about once a month and had a great time.

I am thinking of talking to Guy about another idea I have had. I am still young enough to have a baby and I would like Ismael to knock me up. Perhaps I have fallen alittle in love with him. I don't know but I think of him often, especially I think of his wonderful cock and how it feels inside me.

rickman32
rickman32
15 Followers