Claire and Our Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched them finish their second bottle of wine and ask for the check. So, I paid my tab and headed to the car.

They walked arm in arm and got in the car with me. They were both smiling, having fun.

Jeff said, "Ok my friend, take us back."

I drove the short distance back. I looked in the rearview, watching Claire snuggle up closer to Jeff, her face blushing.

When we got back, Claire put her coat down. She said, "Why don't you start a fire for us Rob? Jeff, I'll be a few minutes getting ready. I'll come back here if you'll wait on the couch."

I glanced up at Claire. Shit, this was really going to happen.

Since the wood was in the fireplace, it was nothing to light up the fire. In minutes the fire was roaring.

Meanwhile, Jeff had gone to the other bedroom. When he returned, he had taken his pants off and was wearing his red shirt unbuttoned as well as long black silk boxers.

As he moved a few pillows, I looked at him. He had kept his athletic build all these years. Although he didn't quite have a six pack, his stomach was firm and he had massive pecs.

I took off my coat as it got warmer. I poured a drink and paced in the kitchen. I had a clear view of the huge living room.

Just then we heard the bedroom door open. My heart raced, it was basically now or never. I heard heels click down the wooden floor. I saw Jeff look towards the hallway.

Claire entered, holding her red wrap dress closed around her body. She glanced at me. Then, over to Jeff.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked.

"I've never been more ready for anything." He replied.

With that response, Claire opened the dress and let it fall to the floor.

Oh my god, the vision of her. She stood there, wearing only her black velvet choker collar, thigh highs and her heels. Her big breasts looked perky and her nipples were completely hard.

I knew now why she needed time alone. She had taken the time to completely shave her pussy. She was totally bare and the non existence of hair between her legs only made her look even hotter.

Jeff stood up and Claire went over to him. She put her arms around him and he bent down to kiss her.

They stood there passionately kissing for what seemed like minutes.

I saw his big arms reach around her body. His massive hands slid down to her ample ass. I could almost feel the passion he was giving her.

They broke their kiss and Claire pushed Jeff's shirt off his shoulders. It exposed massive biceps and his big shoulders. I saw Claire put her small hands on his pecs, running them down to his stomach. Her body looked tiny compared to his as he stood next to her.

Jeff kissed Claire once again before moving her over to the big couch. He had her lay back on the couch as he knelt between her legs. He pulled her legs up and gently kissed his way down her thighs. Claire moaned softly before he reached his goal.

The minute Jeff's tongue touched Claire's bare pussy, she started moaning.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she said.

Jeff ran his hands up and down her legs, and then up to her breasts. HIs large hands covered her ample breasts. I watched his dark fingers flick my wife's nipples as he went down on her.

Claire squirmed on the couch. She was feeling the pleasure he was giving from his tongue.

It didn't take long for Claire. She was so hot at that point. It just minutes she was moaning that she was going to cum.

I saw Claire put her hands on Jeff's shaved head.

She squirmed and then screamed out "Oh shit...fuck!!"

Claire started cumming as Jeff continued to lick her. She shook on the couch and moaned for a few moments before he brought his head up from her pussy.

Jeff moved up and kissed Claire. They shared a passionate moment before Jeff moved up on the couch with her. Claire got on her knees next to him and kissed him. Her hand slid down his pecs and then to his stomach. I knew her hand was just a moment from moving downward.

Her small hand moved down, then over his boxers. I saw her rub over his bulge.

She stopped her hand for a second. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

Claire rubbed her hand down his boxers. I could clearly make out the outline of a large rod as her hand went down.

"Oh shit Jeff".

Claire let go and slowly got off the couch. She moved down to the floor, right where Jeff had been.

She reached up to grab the waistband of his boxers. Jeff lifted his hips a bit as she pulled down his boxers. The minute she got them past his knees, his massive cock sprang up.

Claire let the boxers drop. Her hand went up and gripped his cock at the base.

"Oh my god Jeff!" she shouted out.

Jeff's cock was dark, thick, uncut, and veiny and had a slight bend up towards him. He had to be over 9 inches long and her small hand gripped him hard.

Claire looked up again at Jeff. "Fuck, Jeff."

Her reaction was a surprised one. Almost as if she meant to say "Why didn't you tell me you had this?" or "I never knew you had this in those pants"

Claire moved up and bent her head over him. She took him into her mouth quickly.

I sat on the barstool near the couch, watching my wife go down on a naked 50 year old black man. He was old enough to be her father, and he was enjoying her young mouth on him.

Claire's mouth could only swallow less than half of him. She gripped the base of him and bobbed her mouth on his head. He put his hand on her head and leaned back. I knew he was enjoying every moment of this.

My own cock was raging. I could feel it pressing through my boxers.

After a few minutes, Jeff said "Baby, I want to put this inside you."

Claire looked up and let go of his cock.

They traded positions. Claire's legs hung over the couch as Jeff knelt between her. He held his cock between her legs, pointing it at her shaved cunt.

I knew it would happen, I knew this was it. This man was going to do my wife, right here in front of me.

Jeff gently began to slide into her. Claire moaned as his rod began to move in her. Inch after inch.

He got about half inside her before sliding back out, then back in. Claire began to moan.

Jeff started fucking her slowly. He pulled her legs up on his shoulders. I watched his ass clench as he bucked into her softly. Claire moaned loudly.

"Oh god..Fuck....fuck, fuck it's big!" she moaned.

She gripped the couch cushions as she got fucked.

After a few minutes, Jeff slid from her. He bent Claire over the side of the couch and knelt on it behind her. He slid his cock in.

Jeff started fucking her faster now. Claire screamed out.

"Fuck! Fuck I'm going to cum again!"

Claire began to orgasm again, shaking as Jeff pounded her. As she screamed out with her orgasm, I touched my crotch and began cumming in my own pants as I watched.

Jeff moaned out as well. He gripped her ass. He pumped her quickly. Then, it happened.

He moaned out loudly "Fuck!!!!"

I knew what was happening. He was cumming in my wife. His fluid was entering her now. Holy shit, we never even talked about this. I mean, I think things were safe and all, but shit, I didn't even think about this. We didn't bring up condoms, or where he'd cum or any of it.

Jeff's breathing slowed down. Claire collapsed on the couch and Jeff stayed on her as she did. He kissed her shoulders. She leaned back and kissed him too.

We all remained motionless and still. After a couple of minutes, Claire got up. "I'm going to shower now."

She looked at Jeff, "Care to join me?"

"Sure thing" he said.

I sat there. Clearly they were both going to play this whole thing out.

I sat there dazed for a few moments. Then, I changed my pants and headed down the hall. I heard laughing from the bathroom. Soon the water turned off.

I took a seat in the hallway, with a clear view of the bedroom.

Claire and Jeff got out of the bathroom and hit the bed.

Soon, I was watching my wife sucking him again. She was on her knees, bent over with a hand on him as she sucked. She stopped to tell him, "Fuck, I didn't know you had a cock like this."

Jeff laughed and said, "Well, if I would have known you and Rob were into this, I would have shown you a while ago."

Claire laughed. "Well, let's see what I can do with it" she said.

Soon, she was on top of him, riding his dark cock. I watched her ass grind down on him as she held onto him.

She screamed loudly when she came, bouncing on his cock. I heard him moan, cumming soon after she did as she grinded on his dick.

Since it was late by then, I managed to get myself down the hallway to the other bedroom. I crashed, knowing my wife was sleeping with a 50 year old black man that night.

I woke in the morning and made my way to the kitchen. Soon Claire came out of the room, with sleepy eyes and wearing just a t-shirt.

She came over to me and hugged me. We kissed.

She said "Thank you."

I said "You're welcome. Did you enjoy your night of fun?"

"Oh yes," she said. I hope you did too.

Well, I only came that one time. But yes, if I got past the jealousy issues and everything, I did enjoy it.

"I hope you are okay with everything that happened." She said.

"Yes, I mean, it was my fantasy. I'm glad he made you happy."

"Oh yeah, he made me happy alright," she said as she smiled. "He made me happy four times last night."

I searched in my head. Twice on the couch, once in the bed. Shit, at some point she had another orgasm with him.

"Where is Jeff now?" I asked.

"Oh, well, he went for a run." She told me.

"Damn, it's cold out there."

"I know, but he said he gets up every day for a run." She said.

"Ok, well, I guess we'll get our things together when he gets back then."

Claire looked up at me. "Well, I was thinking I might get one more happy time in before we go."

I looked up at her. He hooked her now. My Claire was hooked on this.

She groaned a bit. "Oh, we've got time."

She kissed me. Just then the door opened. In walked Jeff.

He was wearing sweatpants and he had sweat through the shirt he was wearing. He smiled at us.

Claire looked at him. "Did you work up a sweat?"

He laughed. "Sure."

Claire left my side and went over to him. She stood on her toes to kiss him. She licked her lips.

"Mmm, salty."

She smiled and said "Well, I guess I should help you clean up before we go."

Jeff smiled and took her hand.

I waited a few minutes before following. I thought just one night would be it. Now I wasn't so sure.

Luckily, there's a glass shower door that's easy to see through in the bathroom. I stood near the entrance.

Claire was standing there stroking Jeff's cock. Jeff moved closer to her and reached between her legs. He started fingering her. The steam was rising but I could see most everything.

Jeff said "Fuck you are so wet baby."

Claire giggled and said "I know, I can't help it"

"Well, then, we better get you filled up," he said.

Claire turned around and he bent her over. As she held onto the small soap holder, he slid into her. I knew this would be nice and quick.

Another fuck for the road.

Jeff started pounding her quickly. With the water and the small room, I could hear every slap on her ass echo on the tile walls. Claire was screaming as she got fucked.

Soon, Jeff had her cumming again. Her screaming seemed even louder now inside that little space.

It wasn't long after that Jeff too was cumming, filling my wife once again.

I left the room quietly, although I'm sure they knew I watched them.

For the next half hour, I packed up the SUV and turned off the lights in the house. Jeff and Claire came out after a while and we all piled into the car for the ride back home. Just one night was all it was. Jeff was moving away the next day.

For the first half hour or so, we didn't say a lot. Even if we did, it was just small talk. Jeff stretched out in the backseat.

We stopped for gas about halfway home. I went in and paid and got a drink. When I came back, Claire was in the backseat. I got in the SUV. She was sitting on the seat, leaning over onto Jeff.

Claire looked up at me. "We thought maybe you could take us on the scenic route?"

The scenic route was just another way home for us. It went through some of the countryside and took us directly to our house. It would also provide a little more privacy in the car.

What else could I do? I had to drive them home.

As I turned off the highway, I heard them kissing. I adjusted my rearview mirror so I could see right into the backseat.

Claire had her sweater off and was topless now. Jeff started licking her nipples while he unbuttoned her pants.

I looked up to watch the road for just a moment as a car came the other way. Oh, if they only knew what was happening in here.

I looked back and Claire was naked now. I didn't think she would have bothered with panties to go back home. Jeff had her lay back against the door as he went down on her.

For the next few miles, Jeff pleasured my wife in the backseat. He slid his fingers in and out of her and had his mouth clamped down on her clit. Claire enjoyed every minute of it. Soon she was gripping onto his head and cumming loudly. I have to admit, it made it difficult to drive that way.

As soon as he moved from her, she pounced on him. She had his pants open quickly and his large cock out. The way he laid across the seat gave me a direct view of his large cock. As i glanced in the rearview mirror, I looked right at it. There it was, in the daylight. A massive thing. His thick dark skin was exposed, his rod stood up there in my car. Claire grabbed it and started sucking him.

His cock was rock hard. I glanced at the signs as we started nearing our home.

Claire helped him push his jeans off. She straddled him, leaning down under the ceiling of the car. She slid down on his hard cock. I looked back and saw Jeff's big hands on her ass, his balls underneath her as she rode him.

Claire moaned loudly as she fucked him in the car. It was almost too tough to drive. I wanted to see it all.

I turned a corner nearing our home. I heard Claire moaning. Clearly, I couldn't drive into our privileged cul-de-sac with this happening.

I slowed down a bit. So did Claire.

She said "Fuck, we're almost home."

At least she was looking around and trying to be careful I thought.

Jeff moaned "Make me cum baby."

Claire slid off of his cock and got on her knees next to him. She bent down and started stroking his thick dick. She put her mouth on him.

Oh god. I knew what was going to happen here. Something she never did for me.

As we neared our home, I pulled over to go down a dead end street. I heard Jeff moaning, the sound of my wife's wet hand on his dick.

I put the car in park and looked back.

Jeff started moaning. Claire's eyes met mine. I watched her lips clamp down on his cockhead, her hand moving furiously on his shaft.

I could tell the moment his cum hit the back of her throat. Claire's eyes flinched. She never let up as he began to cum in her mouth. It was only a few moments, but it felt like forever.

Her eyes never left mine as this man came in her mouth. It was incredible. I was connected to her as she finished him.

After she swallowed him, she moved from him. I turned the car around and headed to the house.

Within 5 minutes we were getting out of the car.

Claire gave Jeff a hug and a kiss. I shook his hand.

The following morning he left. But deep in my gut I'm guessing we'll see him again.

12