Claire and the New Guy

Story Info
Claire gets used like a whore.
6.1k words
4.4
109.8k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the people in the story are 18 years of age, or older.

*

"Come on Claire. Just for a few seconds. My balls are about to explode. That shit can really happen you know?" Aiden pushed me further into the girl's bathroom. "If you didn't want the attention, then why the hell did you wear such a short dress?"

I smiled at him. I'd worn the dress to tease his ass, not so he'd corner me in the bathroom during lunch period. I liked lunch period. It was my favorite time of day. And this year, my senior year, I used lunch period to drink diet coke and pick on freshman. Maybe scope some hotties along the way. But this, this was not part of the plan.

"I'm serious Aiden. I'm NOT having sex with you."

"We don't have to fuck." He countered quickly, looking back toward the locked door. "Just blow me."

"Ew. Ugh, no way." I rolled my overly made over eyes at him. "That's not going to happen."

Aiden was not my boyfriend. Sure he was a gorgeous and yeah he was the quarterback and together we made the perfect power couple. But, can you say stereotype?

"Claire, baby. I just spent all of chemistry class staring at your ass. You know you wanted me to stare ..."

I bit into my lip in a seductive way. I hadn't worn the dress for nothing.

"You can't just leave me like this." He grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his rock hard dick. I pulled away instantly.

"I'm not a whore Aiden."

He exhaled and turned back toward the locked door. He didn't have to say it, but it was obvious that he was thinking we didn't have a lot of time in the bathroom before someone noticed. Without a word he grabbed a hold of my hips and pulled me up into him throwing my back against the wall behind me, while simultaneously wrapping my legs around his waist.

His mouth went straight to my neck. First kissing, and then, licking my collar bone. I instantly felt myself getting wet. I'm a sucker for necking. He didn't waste any time running his hand along the inside of my thigh until his probing digits were on the outside of my cotton panties. He didn't bother pulling them to the side before rubbing up against my eager clit. I shuddered. "I wish you could fuck me right here Aiden." I whispered into his ear.

He let out a moan that sounded almost like a cry. "I want you soo bad Claire. I've always wanted you." It sounded almost as if he couldn't breathe to speak. The bulge in his pants pressed hard against my leg. I didn't know how big his dick was, but from the feel of it, I wouldn't be disappointed. If I'd ever let myself find out ...

His finger rubbed faster against my slickening panties. "Don't stop Aiden. I wanna cum for you baby."

"Oh fuck Claire." He moved his hand to slide a finger inside my sopping wet pussy, but I wasn't so far gone that I stopped him. I grabbed his hand and mechanically forced him to continue fingering the outside of my panties rubbing my sex in the perfect spot.

"You want that, don't you baby? You want me to cum all over your hand from you rubbing my pussy so good?"

His mouth continued kissing along the side of my neck, but his words escaped all the same. "God, yes."

And then, there was a soft knocking sound at the door. It almost made me laugh. I wasn't any closer to coming than I was to actually blowing the jock.

"Just a second." I giggled.

"Fuck." Aiden pulled his hand away from my pussy and pressed his fingers to his lips.

"You're disgusting." I slapped his shoulder playfully. My feet fells softly to the ground and I moved to adjust my short dress around my waist.

"Wait." He grabbed my wrist. "What about me?"

"What about me?" I countered. "I didn't get off either." High school boys were sooo annoying. Not that I knew much about any other boys. Or men for that matter. But I was certain that there were men out there that didn't approach sex like Aiden. In fact, as far as Aiden was concerned the most he'd ever done was get me wet ... and only a little wet at that. I say sex like I'd had it before. I was a virgin. In all forms of the word, well other than the fact that every guy in the school didn't know that. And, well if dry humping and finger fucking counted ... then I wasn't a virgin.

"Gimme your panties."

"What?"

"Come on Claire..." He pouted looking ridiculous. "Give me something to think about."

"You're such a pervert." I said the words, but slid my fingers up under my dress and slipped out of the cotton panties without any more argument than that. There was another soft rap at the door. "I said hold on a god damned minute."

Before I turned toward the door I saw Aiden ball my drawers up and sniff them. "Damn Claire, you taste, and smell amazing."

I was really going to have to put an end to our none sex sexual-relationship. It was getting out of hand. And it didn't help that he did nothing to turn me on.

As I was walking out of the bathroom, away from the glaring sophomore, I self-consciously pulled down at my thigh length dress and looked over my shoulder toward my once panties. I tried desperately hard not to think of what my poor briefs would be forced to endure in the hands of someone like Aiden. As the school queen it was completely un-royal to walk down the halls in such a way, so as I was turning, to strut my stuff in a normal fashion, I smacked head on into a wall.

At least, I thought it was a wall at first. And it was a wall. If you considered 6 ½ foot tall muscled hunks of meat, walls. I know I did.

"Ouch." I cried, throwing my arms out to catch myself. It wasn't necessary though, because a second after I smacked the man wall, his arms wrapped protectively around me.

"I'm Sorry." He cooed. With little effort his large hands wrapped around my small frame pulling me to my feet. To my absolute dismay, his right hand lingered on the outside of my hip, where his fingers traced along my dress, and felt the void that my briefs had once filled. I looked for any sign that he was shocked by their absence, and was surprised to see that he wasn't. "I'm Cam." He took a step back and held out his hand to me.

"C-Claire." I stuttered, taking his massive hand in mine. He was obviously a new student, and not only did he stand at least a foot and a half taller than me, and most of the other students at the school, but he was tan, and muscled, and the sight of him alone made my panties wetter than Aiden had ever dreamed. At least, the sight of him would have made my panties wet ... if I had been wearing any. It was an uncomfortable feeling having my juices run down the side of my leg. I shifted slightly, bit down on my lip seductively, like I always did when I wanted to play, and silently hoped he didn't notice my discomfort between my legs.

He smiled. "Sorry, again," and then he disappeared. Apparently no one told the new guy that I was a goddess at this school. He clearly didn't know that I was a treasure, and that boys were supposed to pine after me. He didn't know that my short honey blond hair, and my perfect tits and ass were lusted after and admired. Ugh. He didn't want me.

What a dick!

I spent the rest of the day pretending like I wasn't looking for tan Cam, but to be honest I was shaking my ass even more than usual. Then, the next day I put on extra make-up, wore an even shorter dress, and 'forgot' panties. I saw him on that day. But it wasn't good.

Cam was standing at the back of the gym with Aiden, and his pathetic protégé Blake. The three of them looked like they were having an intense conversation. I deliberately clicked my stilettoes and perked up my tits as I approached. Blake had to catch his drool before it hit the gym floor. He clearly wanted me. Why didn't Cam?

"Hey guys?"

"Claire." Aiden looked shocked at the sight of me. It wasn't his fault really; I had hiked the dress up a bit before I started walking toward them.

"Hey cutie." I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek rubbing my breasts on his arm as I went.

He exhaled dramatically. I almost felt a little bad for using him to get Cam's attention.

"You look hot." He said obviously.

"You're so sweet." I pet his arm, making him shudder slightly.

"Hey Claire, this is Cam." Blake nudged my arm. "Cam - Claire."

He nodded. "Hey."

I wanted to stomp my heel on the ground. He didn't even remember meeting me. "I think you almost ran me over yesterday." I said bitterly. God he was hot. His hair was jet black and his eyes were dark brown. He wasn't just tan either, this guy was flat out Native American. I wanted to jump him right there, and the sight of him was doing terrible things to my lack of panties ... once again.

"Right." He smiled. And that smile, well that, made me have to do that awkward shifting thing to keep my pussy from leaking juice all the way down my leg. Why hadn't I worn panties again?

Aiden tugged at my arm to pull my attention back to him. "Hey Claire, there's a party this weekend ... you wanna be my date?"

Without taking my eyes off Cam I smiled, "that sounds great." Don't get me wrong. I knew I was being pathetic, but if pathetic was what it took to get that hot-totty to notice me then so be it.

Cam's eyes narrowed in a suspicious sort of way, but he didn't say a word. I didn't even know why I tried for the guy. He clearly wasn't interested.

That didn't stop me spending hours getting ready for the party. I knew he'd be there. I mean, I thought he would be there. And that was enough for me. I wore my shortest dress, extra make-up, and high heels. I looked like a whore, and I didn't even care. If this is what it took to get him to notice me, then so be it. I wore panties though, because I was afraid if I didn't I'd be forced to do the uncomfortable shifting maneuver all night, and the briefs were an easier fix.

Aiden met me as soon as I was inside the house. "Damn Claire. What're you trying to do to me?" He looked over the dress with a smile. He thought it was for him. It almost made me feel bad when I snaked an arm around his back and pulled him close kissing his cheek.

"Who says this is for you?" I teased, pulling the bottom of my dress up slightly.

He took a deep breath, never taking his eyes off of my thigh, and leaned to whisper. "Am I gunna get to fuck you later?"

No. "Maybe, if you're a good boy." I bat my eyelashes at him. If you think about it, he sort of deserved being teased, you know, for being so damn stupid and all.

I spent a little time wrapped around Aiden, but when I didn't see Cam, I decided to distance myself. Aiden's incessant need to keep his hand on my ass was really getting old. I walked into the kitchen of the house and saw Blake. I tried to get away before he saw me, but his hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me into him before I made an escape.

"You look so fuckin' sexy Claire." His disgusting beer breath blew across my face as he spoke. His eyes lingered down the dress. The dress that I'd worn for Cam, and not for him. I tried to pull back, but he held onto my wrist tighter. "What would it take to get that pretty mouth of yours around my dick?"

"You'd have to knock my teeth out first Blake, unless you want me to bite it off for you?"

His hand wrapped tighter around my wrist, and his other hand tangled roughly through my hair. "That could be arranged."

"Ugh ... Lemme go Blake."

"Or maybe you could just gimme a pair of your panties to play with."

My stomach turned. Aiden had told him about the bathroom. What had I expected really? But that wasn't why my stomach turned. I knew he would tell Blake. But had he told Cam?

"I'm serious you little skeez. Let go of me."

"You heard the lady Blake."

And at that, my heart dropped. Cam had walked into the kitchen.

"Hey man," Blake dropped my wrist, and his hand fell out of my hair. "We were just having a little fun."

I didn't wait for the humiliation of the situation to make my eyes fill with tears before I turned and pushed my way out of the room. I stomped past Cam out of the kitchen, without looking at him. I was halfway through the living room when I felt a large hand wrap around my elbow.

He didn't turn me around before pulling me backward into him. "Why are you wearing that dress? Do you want people to think you're a whore?"

I shook my head back and forth. There was something about the menace in his voice that made me tremble with fear. It didn't, however, stop me from leaning back into him. I wanted to feel his muscles pressed against me, anyway possible.

"Then, why did you wear it Claire?" As he spoke, his free hand reached out and traced along my hip. Causing my skin to erupt in goose-bumps the second his fingers touched my bare leg. He chuckled.

"I wanted you to want me."

"Me? Or everyone?"

I scanned the room and saw, not just Aiden, but a handful of guys staring awestruck at me. Unlike the strangers though, Aiden looked furious. I felt guilty for having led him on, but I felt nothing else.

"Only you." I choked.

"You're going to make me blush Claire." He chuckled once again, his hand pulling my dress even higher. "I see you remembered your panties this time."

My embarrassment was about to boil over. "Yes."

"Are you embarrassed?"

"Y-yes." Most of the people inside the room turned and went about their business, but some of them, Aiden included, continued to watch as Cam pet me like a dog. I felt a boiling hot tear spill over my eye and down my cheek.

"Why don't you stop me?"

It was a good question. His hand, which was lingering over my elbow, was barely touching me at all. It was there just enough to make my heart thump, and my skin prickle. The other hand, which was grazing my thigh, did nothing to hold me against him. I was the one who stayed pressed into him. It was a humiliating to stand in front of people in such attire, especially people who I ruled over as a queen, being treated like a whore. But I didn't want him to stop. "Because, I want you ..." I whispered.

"I didn't hear you Claire."

"I want you." I said it loud enough for him, and half of the room to hear.

He let out a breathy chuckle. It was obvious he was enjoying my torment. "Well, you don't have to shout. I'll give you what you want."

Then, he was gone. He disappeared, and before I could turn to see where he had gone Aiden was standing at my side.

"What the hell was that?"

"What?" I was breathless, and awestruck at what had just happened.

"Claire." Aiden put his hand under my chin forcing me to look up at him. "I thought you were my girlfriend. And you just told some guy you wanted him."

"I'm not your girlfriend." I countered. It was a weak defense but it was all I could muster.

His eyes filled with indescribable rage, and then he spoke loud enough for the room to hear. "You're a fuckin' whore you know that?"

I was beginning to think that. I slapped his hand away from my chin and turned looking for a bathroom. Was it even possible to be a virgin whore? If so, then I was, in fact, that whore.

A couple of people glared at me as a walked past them down the hall. I held my head high, and did my best to sway like a Queen. Before I made it to the bathroom a strong large hand reached out and grabbed me pulling me into an adjacent bedroom. I wanted to scream, but my breath was lost in the swiftness of the attack, and then the hand wrapped around my mouth.

"Shhh." Cam warned. "Not that I think anyone would hear you over the party music anyway." He pushed me hard against the inside of the bedroom door, and clicked it locked behind me. His force wasn't necessary. I'd already told him I wanted him. But the thought terrified me a little. Moving his hand away from my mouth, he wrapped his fingers around my neck. I tried to buck myself forward, to get closer to him, but it was impossible, he was too strong. "How bad do you want me Claire?"

I moaned. "Bad."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

I whimpered slightly. That wasn't what I had meant, but the second he said the words I realized I had no idea exactly what I wanted before being dragged into the room. "Yes."

"I don't fuck whores Claire."

"I'm not a whore." I tried to defend, but his hand wrapped tighter around my neck taking my words. His other hand moved away from the locked knob to my thigh, and slowly started inching the dress up over my hips.

"You look like a whore. You've looked like a whore every time I've seen you." His fingers wound around the outside band of the briefs, and instantly I was glad I had worn the panties.

"I want to be your whore." I never thought I'd say those words out loud.

He chuckled and pulled the elastic band of the panties up so that my bare ass was exposed, and the briefs were pulled in between my cheeks like a thong. The front of the panties rubbed against my already swollen clit making me ache even more. "You shouldn't have said that Claire."

Without warning he pulled me away from the door and pushed me forward into the room. "I'm gunna fuck you Claire. And I'm not gunna be nice about it." His adamant words made my pussy ache. "Any girl, who teases a guy and leaves him only with her panties, needs a good hard fucking."

I pushed myself up on the balls of my feet trying to maneuver my mouth toward his, but he grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me hard against the ground. "I'm not kissing your whore mouth."

His cruel words only made me want him more. He sat down on a couch that met up with the foot of the bed. "Come over here Claire. But don't stand up. I want you to crawl like the little cock-hungry slut you are."

I perked my ass up in the air and inched toward him. I'd never given a blowjob before, but I was positive that was what he had in mind for me, and I was aching to get his dick in my mouth.

As soon as I made my way to the couch I reached up for his crotch, only to have my hand slapped away. "Bend over my lap."

"What?" I asked confused.

He snaked a large hand through my honey-blond hair, and pulled me to my feet. "Don't ask questions."

"Hey! That hurts."

"Claire baby, if that hurts, then you're going to fucking hate what I'm about to do to you." His brown eyes where full of intent. "Now bend over my lap."

I tried to be sexy as a fell down over him, but there was no way to do that, so it was all I could do to lay there, with my underwear pulled into my ass crack, and wait. I had a pretty good idea what he was going to do, but it was still a surprise when his large hand made contact with my cheek.

"Ow, fuck. I don't want to do this." I cried, and tried to push myself up.

He put his other hand down on my back holding me in place. "I thought you wanted me."

"Not like this."

His large hand smacked into me once more.

"Jeez-sus stop it." Despite my complaints, I felt my pussy pooling with juice.

"I thought you were my whore Claire."

"Not if you keep doing that."

His hand smacked hard into my ass once more, but this time, he grabbed a hold of the band of my panties pulling them tight across my aching cunt. The second his hand made contact with my ass, his large fingers grazed my pussy and I exploded into an unexpected orgasm. My whole body started shaking. My knees buckled and I fell limply over his lap.

"I'm going to keep spanking you Claire, because you're my whore. Every time I smack this gorgeous ass of yours, I want you to tell me whose whore you are."

SMACK

"Oh god, I'm you're whore Cam." The panties stretched even further into the crack of my ass. I was positive they were about to rip.

SMACK.

"Don't stop Cam. I'm you're whore. Don't stop spanking my whore ass."

"Good girl, Claire."

SMACK

"I'll be the best whore in the world. You can fuck me however you want. I'm you're whore and only your whore."

He chuckled once again.

My swollen pussy was aching I needed to cum, and the harder he pulled the panties the closer I came to orgasm.

12