Claire and the New Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd only fucked a few girls, but from my experience -- and never anal experience either, Cam was a lucky bastard -- it was a get your rocks off, get out sort of situation. So I was surprised when Cam bent over Claire, who looked like she was stretched on the bed in some sort of yoga position. He kissed the back of her neck and the top of her back.

"Don't!" She commanded, reaching around behind her and grabbing ahold of his legs.

Cam chuckled. "What?"

Claire looked back at him, which sucked because I couldn't see her face. "I wanna feel your cum inside me. I don't want your dick out of me, until I've got it all." Her words sounded almost shy, which didn't fit with the Claire Bettencourt I knew.

That girl, literally, couldn't get any hotter though. After all the 'fuck me harder's', and the 'please Cam I'm your whore' comments I'd thought that, but when she begged the guy to leave his dick inside her, because she wanted to milk it for cum, well I was positive now.

"How're you gunna lick your ass off my dick if it's still inside you?" Cam teased.

Without hesitation Claire pulled herself off Cam's softening dick and crawled around so she was facing him. "Yum" She said quietly and devoured the thing whole.

Just when I was about to tell myself how wrong I had been, thinking she couldn't get any hotter, she reached her hand around to her asshole. Using her thumb and middle finger to hold her blistered ass cheeks open, she used her index finger to reach in and scoop out a helping of cum. Then, she pulled herself off Cam's dick, smeared his cum on it, and returned to gulping his cock. "Mmmhmmm." Claire moaned.

That was when I was positive she could NOT get any hotter. (But I'd thought that before.) In that instant, I was also positive I had to have her.

12