Claire Finds Her Orgasm Ch. 02

Story Info
Tension b/n Claire and Mark grows, where does Seth fit in?
2.9k words
3.79
19.4k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note-Minor changes were made to Part 1)

*

The next night Claire and Seth were curled up on the sofa in front of their fireplace

"Do you mind if I ask how things went yesterday?" Seth asked.

"Sure, but do you really want to know?"

"Of course I do."

"It was great actually, way better than I had imagined. You know how shy sex makes me, yet I seemed to open up, it was a new experience for me. I feel weird telling you this, but the sex was amazing, maybe the best I have had, at least in quite some time."

Although Claire was outgoing and a social butterfly, she was afraid of confrontation, and unless provoked, struggled causing a stir or always making her feelings known. The truth was, Seth was a great lover and very passionate. However, lately he had become lazy, was not in the mood quite as often as he used to be, and had lost some of his creativity. This new turn in their relationship had her feeling self-conscious again, especially given her history. Her high school boyfriend, who she dated off and on until she was 25, was nearly asexual and rarely gave her attention. A general shyness with men and relationships and a turbulent relationship with a woman left Claire with a serious lack of self-confidence when it came to sexual matters. Seth had changed that, he made her feel special, he desired her, and awoke her to the joys and possibilities of sex. She wanted to just tell him that he had dropped the ball lately, that he had lost his intensity, and that she hoped they could find that again. They had only been together for 3 years; does the sexual spark fade that quickly?

"That is great, I am glad you were able to break out of that rut and experience something new," Seth said. "Would you like to get together with him again?"

"Why, would you be ok with that?" Claire asked with some hesitance.

"Well I have been thinking, maybe we could open things up a bit, allow each other to explore. As of yesterday, you have had sex with two people, and the first, me, was not until you were 32. I know you have felt uneasy about your lack of experience, but are afraid to bring it up. Maybe you should explore that. I have to admit myself, things went so fast with us, we were engaged 9 months after meeting, married 6 months after that. When I decided to try online dating, I didn't think I would meet someone like you so fast."

Claire looked at Seth with a little concern and raised eyebrows. "What, you are saying that you met me too fast? That you wanted to continue to play the field?" Claire asked.

"I don't know, I am just saying that things went faster than I realized. Even for you, I was the only person there you even went on a date with. I love you so much, you are the only person I have had a relationship with that has understood me and always given me the support or space I need, I appreciate that. I have just had these thoughts in my head, maybe having sex outside our marriage is just sex, just pleasure, it doesn't have to have an impact."

Claire was becoming increasingly confused. "But it does have an impact. I didn't date anyone else off of the site because no one else interested me, only you did. This idea seems crazy and dangerous to me on many levels. Mark was a nice guy and attractive, who is to say something like that wouldn't get complicated?"

Claire continued, "I mean, do you have someone in mind? If you could explore with anyone, who would it be?"

"Do you really want to know?" Seth asked.

"Yes, I asked the question didn't I?"

"Well, honestly, I have been having very intense dreams about Lauren."

"Lauren?!"

Lauren was Seth's most recent ex-girlfriend, they has been together for almost 3 years and split up only a few months before Seth and Claire had met. Lauren was a beautiful Jewish girl, with dark hair just past her shoulders, olive skin, she was about 5'3, and weighed about 120 pounds with 32 C breasts. She was a massage therapist, very fit and toned was into yoga and holistic health. Lauren and Seth's relationship was a very explosive one. The sex was great, they had sex on average 5-8 times a week, as Lauren's appetite was intense; however, Lauren struggled with emotional issues such as neediness and the need for consistent affirmation. Seth was as sweet and patient a man as there was, but was also very introspective and needed his space. He did his best to tend to Lauren's needs, but eventually he wore out and when he did, Lauren's temper always let him know.

"Lauren?!" Claire repeated.

"Yes, like I said, it was a dream, but left me wondering. I know, this all seems crazy, it is not like I feel I made the wrong choice or anything, I know I didn't. We have always been non-conformist with everything else in life, so I thought maybe the freedom to explore might be intriguing for awhile."

"I don't know Seth, as much as I did enjoy the time I spent with Mark, I value stability too. Let me think it over."

"Of course, if this is too much for you I understand. Really I can't believe I even proposed it, so if you say no then I will let it go."

It was very late and they were tired and went to bed. The kissed each other goodnight, and within minutes Seth was asleep. Claire laid there for a moment, she thought that had this been even a year ago he would have been all over her, tired or not. She sighed and then fell asleep.

A week had gone by and Claire was still thinking things over when her phone rang. It was Mark's number.

"Hello?"

"Claire? This is Mark, I thought I would call and see how you are."

"Oh, thanks, I am fine, how are you?"

"I'm good, but I have missed you, I know it was supposed to be a one time thing, but I was still hoping to hear from you. I had such a great time. Is it ok that I called?"

"Um, yeah, yes I am glad that you called. I had a great time too, it has been such a busy week."

"Well, would you be interested in coffee again. I loved talking to you, I am sure there are more conversations to be had. What do you say?"

"I don't know, I probably shouldn't"

"Oh come on, I promise to be on my best behavior!"

"Hmm, somehow I seriously doubt that, but ok, just coffee. I am free Saturday evening around 7, ok?"

"Awesome, that is perfect, then I will see you there around 7"

Saturday came quickly and Claire walked over to the coffee shop. It was a dark and humid night and somewhat warm for this time of March. Mark was there waiting at a table when she walked in. He kissed her on the cheek and the sat down. As always their conversation was full of laughs, intrigue and suggestive smiles. Sometimes they would let their hands touch across the table. These touches always sent chills through them both. Claire was wondering what she was doing; she enjoyed the taboo nature of the encounter, which made her uncomfortable yet he relaxed her at the same time. Claire looked at her watch, already two hours had flown by.

"I should get going, I have to get back, I should run and I don't want time to disappear," she said nervously.

"Ok, but can I just ask, one time is all you want? You really aren't curious to explore that more?"

"Mark, you said you would be well-behaved. Of course I am curious, of course I enjoyed what happened between us, but I am not sure what to make of how that makes me feel. This is not who I am, this woman pushing sexual bounds or flirting with another man."

"Putting aside the need to conform to restrictions or expectations, do you want to feel that again? Do you want to explore this? Remember, expectations aside."

"Yes, I do, but life doesn't come free from restrictions or expectations, I'm sorry, I should go, before I do something that complicates things more."

They got up and made their way out of the cafe. Mark could wait no more, every thought of her drove him insane. He knew she was shy and would not make the move, it would have to be him. As they passed through the door onto the sidewalk to say goodbye, he took her by the hand as she started to walk away and pulled her in front of him. His right hand was placed on the back of her head and he laced his fingers through her hair, his left hand came to rest on her hip. Her eyes gazed up at him and he pulled her face in and softly kissed her lips. The kiss sent a shocking shiver down both of their spines. He continued to nibble on her lip and then slowly his tongue slid into her mouth, she did not resist. She moved her own tongue to intertwine with his and for a minute they stood there holding each other, the passion of the kiss beginning to intensify.

Mark was becoming very aroused and Claire herself was becoming slightly moist. As much as the kiss melted her like she was afraid it would, she pulled away.

"Mark, no, I ca(n't)"

Before she could finish the word he placed his finger over her mouth and hushed her and then kissed her softly again. The kiss was making her weak, she wanted him, her resolve was weakening.

Again she pulled away, "Mark, NO! I don't know, I am confused, I shouldn't."

"Neither should I, but I can help it. I am crazy about you, I am as confused as you are, but I know that I want you. When I am with you, you make me feel refreshed and I so badly want to indulge in that, experience it more fully."

"I just don't know that I am comfortable with it. Already, these coffee dates are probably more than I should be sharing with you."

It started to rain. Claire looked up at the droplets falling down.

" I better start back, before I get soaked."

The rain started to pour down. Mark said, "My car is just around the corner, let me drop you off." Against what she felt was her better judgment, Claire agreed and

they ran to the car. By the time they reached it, they were quite wet. Her hair was soaked and clung to her face, with small beads of water falling off her hair and her chin. They were both slightly out of breath. The attraction between them in the moment was intense, more than either could stand. He moved to kiss her once again. As he moved towards her she felt the need to resist.

"Mark, n(o)"

Again before she could finish, their lips met. She grabbed his face and kissed him back, lunging her tongue into his mouth. She couldn't resist any longer. The rain was coming down in torrid sheets and now the sky was filled with bursts of lightning and cracks of thunder. They tumbled into the back seat of his car. He took his shirt off and immediately began to pull hers over her head. He unclasped her bra, unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off her wet body. Just the speed and force with which he was undressing her had her turned on.

He came in between her legs and bent down and began kissing her again. The rain continued to pour, and sounds of thunder shook the car. The humidity was making it very hot in the car and the windows were steamed. They kissed passionately, as his hands ran all over her body. Her skin felt amazing. She had a glistening of sweat and rain on her, so his hands slid across her easily. Then he began to gently kiss and lick her breasts, first kissing around the edges of the breasts and then making his way to her erect nipples. His hands and tongue felt heavenly to her. He continued to kiss her stomach and massage her breasts and she started to squirm and moan a bit. Then he slid two fingers under her panties and began to massage and finger her pussy. She quickly became wet and her moaning intensified. He took his pants off and then moved his face up against her wet pussy and began to lick the out edges of her lips. He ripped her panties off and began to lick and suck fast and move more of his tongue deep into her. Her hands were behind her head up against the fogged window, her fingers sliding down the condensation.

Her back was arched and she was moaning, "Oh, Mark."

He continued to suck her pussy and massage her breasts until she let out a massive scream; she had a monster orgasm. She laid there for a minute or two, letting the feeling take over her body. She was relaxed and limp. After taking a minute to let the pleasure set in, she sat up and knelt in between is legs. She pulled off his underwear and revealed his hard cock. She took it into her hands and began to stroke it, at times kissing it with her lips as she stroked. He loved the way she sucked his cock. She then slid her lips onto the head of his cock, torturing it at first with her tongue before taking all it into her mouth. She slid her mouth back and forth, occasionally stopping to lick and suck his testicles. He was fighting hard not to explode. He pushed her back and sat up. She turned around on the car seat, on all fours with her hands up against the window. He knelt up behind her and reached his one hand around her and ran it over her breasts. He began kissing her neck, ears and shoulders and he slowly entered her wet pussy from behind. He was very gentle at first, slowly pushing his cock in her and pulling back. Again, his thickness and the tension it placed on her pussy made her take deep breaths. As he became more excited, they found a rhythm and he picked up the pace. He was fucking her hard now. Her palms were firmly against the window, the rain continued to pour, as did the sweat on their wet bodies. As he thrust into her his stomach would press up against her ass, his hand continued to run across her slick breasts and she was moaning louder and louder. Another thrust and then he came, his cum shot deep into her pussy and she could feel it, having her own orgasm at that same moment.

"Of my God, FUCK, oh, oh, mmm," Claire screamed.

After he had filled her he slowed his pace, sliding in and out very gently, before pulling his cummy cock out of her. He kissed her on the neck. She turned around and put his cock in her mouth sucking his cum and her juices off of him.

"Once again, that was amazing," she said. "I know," he replied.

They laid there together for a bit and then they dressed.

"Want that ride now?" he asked. It was still raining, though at a slower pace.

"No, I think I will walk."

She got out and closed the door and was about to walk away when she stopped and knocked on his window. Mark rolled the window down.

"Hey, lets do this again sometime soon, and again and again," she said with a smile.

Mark smiled too.

"I would like that, are you really ok with that?" Mark asked.

"It is just sex ok, no falling in love or anything messy, just sex, at some point it will come to a close, but for now, I am willing to indulge."

"Ok, just sex you gorgeous girl." Mark said as he kissed her once more and then drove off. Once the window was up and he could see her in the rearview mirror he said, "we'll see about that, we'll see."

She walked home in the rain, thinking how amazing the experience had been and curious what would happen next. She was soon home and walked in the door.

She looked at Seth and said, "Ok, give Lauren a call, we can give the experimenting of yours a try, I am open to whatever crazy ideas or fantasies you have in your head."

Seth was amazed.

"Really? Ok. Hey, where were you anyway? You are soaked"

"Out, I needed a coffee break and I got a little wet. I'm going to take a shower and change, are you following?"

"Yeah, I am right behind you babe."

As they walked down the hall to the bedroom, both of their minds wandered. They were thinking of the shower for sure, but he was also thinking about his dreams of Lauren, and she was thinking about what just happened with Mark. The shower turned on and the curtain was pulled shut, they were thinking more adventures were sure to come.