Claire Gets Punished

Story Info
Claire acts like an immature brat.
1.6k words
3.94
146.9k
35

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't want to go to another stupid work dinner, they're stupid and I hate them," whined Claire. They had just gotten home from dinner and Claire knew she was in for a spanking, she did not behave but she couldn't help it she was just so mad. Mark didn't say anything the entire ride home.

"Go to our room and stand in the corner, I will be up in a little bit," Mark ordered. Claire stomped in the house, up the stairs and sat on the bed, no way was she going to the corner. Mark waited for her to go in the house then opened his trunk to retrieve a bag of items he bought at a baby store, Claire was in for a punishment this long weekend. He had bought the baby things a few weeks ago and was waiting for the right offense to use them to punish her. In the bag were some diapers, plastic panties, wipes, a small paddle, baby clothes in her size, a couple of baby toys, a pacifier and a pair of mittens. He smiled, closed the car door and headed into the house and up the stairs. "I told you to get in the corner," he scolded.

"I'm not going to the corner, and what's in that bag?"

"Go to the corner for five minutes then I will tell you." She rolled her eyes and reluctantly went into the corner. He came up behind her and pulled her panties down and tucked the back of her skirt into the waistband.

"What the hell are you doing?" she screamed, she hated this kind of humiliation.

He gave her 4 hard swats, "do not use that language with me".

After 5 minutes he invited Claire to join him on the bed. "You acted like a spoiled little brat tonight and so until Tuesday morning I am going to treat you like the immature brat you were behaving like." She opened her mouth to try to protest and he reached for his belt buckle, which was enough to get her to shut up.

"Now here is how this is going to work, you will use your diapers and I will change you, I will also dress and bathe you. You will be punished like a immature brat, which means spankings and timeouts. I will not make you eat baby food, drink from a bottle or put you in a crib because that does not interest me, but I will make sure this is humiliating for you. Now I will spank you because you did not behave tonight, then I will bathe you, diaper you and put you to bed."

"Bed?! It's only 9:00, this is ridiculous," protested Claire.

"You're not in control, now lay on the bed," Mark said in his most condescending tone. He pulled her panties the rest of the way down and put her legs up in the diaper position and began spanking her with his hand. She still felt defiant so she pushed back and kicked him on top of his head, he reached into the bag to retrieve the paddle. "Get over my knee now, I am going to give you a paddling".

"No please not the paddle," she begged.

"You were bad and when you are bad you get your little bottom spanked with the paddle, now get over my knee unless you need me to help you." She climbed over his knee and he gave her 10 swats on each cheek and then rubbed her bottom.

"Alright now it's time to take a bath, let's go to the bathroom so I can bathe you." He took her hand and led her to the bathroom. Claire began to take off her clothes and Mark stopped her. "No, no Claire cannot undress herself." He reached for her skirt and pulled it down. He then removed her shirt and bra, she felt so exposed it was horrible.

"Get in the bath baby," he instructed. She rolled her eyes and sat down. Mark reached for a washcloth and some soap. "Now I am going to make you nice and clean, I will start with your bottom, get on all 4's," he instructed.

"No way am I doing this, this is ridiculous," Claire blurted out.

"Now I am not going to ask you again, get on all 4's or I will spank your little bottom with the paddle." She didn't want another spanking, so she reluctantly did as she was told. He started gently washing her with the washcloth.

"Now sit on your bottom and spread your legs, I need to clean the rest of you." She was so humiliated and started to wish she had never misbehaved. He cleaned her off and washed her hair. "It's time to get out of the bath now, I will get you in a diaper and in your pajamas then it's bedtime," he instructed. She climbed out of the bath tub and grabbed for her towel. "No little Claire, I will dry you off, you can't dry yourself off," he said. Claire, in a desperate attempt to achieve some modesty tried to use her hands to cover her pubic area. Mark gently taped her arm, "put your arms down so I can get you nice and dry."

He dried her off then put her nightshirt on her, "lay down on your back now I am going to put you in a diaper." She felt defiant again and tried to run out of the bedroom door instead. Mark ran after her and caught her, dragging her over to the chair, "I do not understand why you aren't learning that bad girls get disciplined. You need to go sit in timeout now, 5 minutes," he instructed.

"Can I at least get some clothes on first?" asked Claire.

"No, you were bad and you need to go straight to timeout or you won't learn a lesson."

"I am not sitting in timeout and I certainly not doing it naked," argued Claire. Mark sighed and without a word grabbed Claire's arm and pulled her over his knee.

"Then I am going to spank you, you are going to get 12 spanks and we will try timeout again." He spanked her the promised 12 times then sent her to timeout. They were hard swats and Claire didn't want to get anymore so she crossed her arms and stomped to the chair Mark was pointing to. After 5 minutes Mark went over to her, "why did you get punished?' asked Mark.

"Why is it necessary to humiliate me like this," barked Claire. "We both know why I got punished, so why do I have to repeat it back?"

"Because, I need to make sure you know why you are in trouble, now please tell me why unless you need me to use the hairbrush to help you remember," Mark told her.

"Fine, you punished me because I tried to run out the door when I was supposed to lay down on the bed to get put in a diaper," she said angrily.

"Now go lay down on the bed, let's try this again," Mark told her. She walked over to the bed and decided to listen instead of getting in trouble. "Oh no! You have little rash, I will have to put some diaper cream and powder on you." Claire wanted to cry, this was so humiliating. He rubbed in some diaper cream and his finger brushed her clit Claire cooed. "You'll have to wait until Tuesday for that, you're being punished," he scolded. He put her in her diaper then grabbed for some plastic panties. "Claire is all ready for bed now," he told her.

"Can I at least have some sleep shorts?" she asked.

"No, you don't get modesty, are you thirsty?" he asked. She nodded, she didn't want to give in but she really needed some water. He put the mittens on her hands so she could not touch anything and then went downstairs to fill the sippy cup he bought full of water. He handed her the sippy cup and let her drink the water.

"Can I please go to the restroom?" she begged.

"No. You need to use your diaper then I will change you before you go to sleep."

Claire was getting so mad, "I am not using this stupid diaper, it is so humiliating." She ripped the diaper off and ran for the bathroom. He didn't get to her on time for her to lock the door. He didn't say a word, and waited for the bathroom door to open. When Claire walked out of the bathroom her fiancé had a very angry look on his face.

"Come here," he instructed "and do not hesitate or I will use my belt to spank you." She went over to him, eyes looking at the ground. "Over my knee, now," he ordered. She bent over his knee and his hand spanked her hard. He didn't say anything throughout the entire spanking, but Claire knew he was furious with her. When the spanking was over he instructed her to lay down on the bed. Her bottom was burning and she knew it was bright red so she laid down in the humiliating position. He re-diapered her, "you are going to timeout, then we will talk about your behavior then I will put you to bed. If you misbehave again I will spank you just as hard as the last time." She went to sit in the chair and didn't argue.

"What did you learn from timeout?" he asked her after 5 minutes.

"To listen," said a very humiliated Claire.

"That's a good girl," he told her, "Now it's time to put you to bed,". He led her to their guest room and motioned for her to get into bed. "Good night I will see you in the morning," he told her as he turned out the light and cracked the door.