Claire Had it All

Story Info
A late night at the office shows Claire what she was missing.
3k words
4.15
32.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire had it all -- a great boyfriend, a job she loved, and a cozy little apartment. Yet... she found she was lonely. Her boyfriend Alan worked nights, leaving for work an hour before she got home and arriving just in time to substitute for her alarm clock most mornings. Even weekends were spent alone, since he stayed in bed through most of Saturday after getting home at dawn, and stayed up all of Sunday night while she slept. It was rough, but then again, it was good enough. Wasn't it?

The morning after her dream, Claire knew it wasn't. She awoke flushed, glad that for once Alan was running late -- probably stuck in early commuter traffic. Her dream had been vivid, and more erotic than most of the admittedly tame fantasies she had come up with on her own.

Claire watched as her ex, Tyler, lounged on the wooden kitchen chair as if he were an exotic cat eyeing prey from a tree limb. His long, sinewy arms draped along the table top and over the back of the chair, while his denim-clad legs stretched out in a V in front of him. She couldn't help but follow the row of buttons down his blue plaid shirt, from the open collar to his crotch. His mother was in the next room, writing "the next Great American Novel", but Claire ignored the risk as she licked her lips, remembering how incredible he was in bed... and everywhere else he had driven her mad with desire.

He grinned predatorily, flashing his teeth in a smirk. "You're not even listening, are you, Lissa?" He was the only man who ever called her that, a nod to the second half of "Clarissa". Claire's eyes snapped up to his, only to see the glint of satisfaction in them as he read her mind and her body language.

"I am..." she lied.

"I bet you would be listening if I told you to come here and sit on my lap." Tyler rumbled softly. She trembled slightly at his voice, so deep and alluring. She could almost feel his chest vibrating with the sound, and it made her want to sit on his lap and press her small, firm breasts against his chest. Sitting like that, the vibrations would stimulate her nipples and make them hard... which would in turn make him hard for her.

It seemed, however, that he needed no such prompting tonight. She could see already that his 8 inch cock was partially hard, making his jeans bulge slightly. Fully erect, he would have a hard time removing them. His eyes and voice beckoned to her, and before she knew it, she was straddling him, her bare legs around his waist and skirt hiked up to barely cover her ass. He gazed into her eyes for a long time, challenging her to kiss him first. She held off, and at last he kissed her so hard that the inside of her lip split against a tooth.

"Mmph!" she reacted to the pain, but it was quickly swallowed by desire as his cock, now fully erect and straining against his jeans as if to explode through the fabric, aimed toward her soaking pussy. Claire didn't know whether she was glad or disappointed that she had worn the skirt -- pants may have shown the wetness spreading between her legs. Her mind was made up, though, when he roughly shoved his hand under her panties, grabbing and pulling her ass so that she was pressed even harder against him. His other hand held the back of her head while his tongue worked inside her mouth, teasing her, promising what was to come. They didn't even mind -- or notice -- when his mother walked in on them... and then quickly walked out again.

He broke the kiss, staring hungrily into her eyes as he prepared to stand with her still wrapped around his waist so that they could move to the bedroom, or at least a room with a door that could be closed...

Her eyes flashed open to the sun streaming through the skylight, and she immediately noticed her heavy breathing and her hand on her pussy, which was just as wet as it had been in her dream. She idly pressed her fingers against her clit, wishing she could sink back into the dream and finish the climax with the best lover she'd ever had. Suddenly, two things invaded her reverie.

  1. She was going to be late for work if she didn't get up NOW.

  2. She had a new boyfriend... she and Tyler had been split up for years, though never with any finality.

Guiltily and with her throbbing pussy ignored for the time being, she rushed in and out of the shower. Dressing in some patterned tights and a thigh-length skirt with a loose blouse, she immediately felt the tight fabric of her tights press on her clit, antagonizing the still-unfulfilled need. One look at her phone confirmed that it would have to stay unfulfilled.

She didn't even notice the usually annoying commute because she was so wrapped up in the memories of her dream. It seemed like seconds later, she was whirling into her parking space. She did notice her co-worker's truck parked a few spaces away. Chad was older by several years. Though she didn't know exactly how much older, she knew it was more than it seemed just based on his appearance. He was active, and his body and face belonged to a man who took care of himself and kept the signs of age at bay because of it.

She shook her head, startled as she realized that his face had merged into the dream memory. Sure, she'd had a crush on him for a while, but it was purely idle -- she'd never thought of seducing him before. The crush was based on his personality, his similar habits and ideas, and his compassion and gentleness. He was essentially the complete opposite of Tyler, who had a selfish side under his tender veneer.

Claire flushed as she realized that she was getting wet again. The slight autumn breeze crept under her skirt, making the moisture escaping her pussy chilly and making her shiver. Today's going to be a long day, she thought.

As if to confirm her prediction, she met Chad at the coffee machine in the break room by accident. His eyes looked straight into hers as he smiled a genuine, comforting smile and offered a friendly greeting. Claire could not have repeated what she said to him if her life depended on it; seeing his face only reminded her of its appearance in her dream memory, and suddenly she was on his lap in her mind. She imagined his large, strong hands taking the place of Tyler's long-fingered spidery ones. She felt them caress her ass gently, exploring her body slowly.

He wouldn't grab her and make her lip bleed, she thought. He would caress her, whisper in her ear, nibble her neck and shoulders, and run his hands over every inch of her body. He would slowly remove each bit of clothing, kissing the newly-exposed flesh as it came into view. She could feel herself nodding as he talked, thinking instead of his lips on her neck, on her lips, caressing her nipples and travelling languidly down the soft skin of her stomach to the warm, wet pussy that ached for him to fill her...

She could feel the blood rush to her cheeks as they chatted amiably, could hear her words come slowly and her eyelashes flutter violently as she tried to clear her mind. Finally, after an eternity, he said his goodbyes and walked away. She looked at the clock on the microwave -- it had been less than five minutes. Blowing a piece of hair out of her face, she spun around toward her own office, determined to ignore the uninvited fantasy.

...

It was the end of the day, and everyone had left for the evening. After all, who wanted to stay late on a Friday? But Claire had been interrupted by one thing after another all day, and that compounded with the constant invasion of visions involving Chad and his touches meant that she still had some loose ends to tie up before her work was done. She sighed, scooping up the messy stack of papers and straightening them so they would fit in the copy machine.

As she rounded the corner into the copy room, she saw a light from the next row of offices. Could it be that someone was still here? Her imagination instantly filled with images of Chad, working late with his tie off and thrown over the back of the chair. In her mind, his hair was tousled as if she had been running her fingers through it... as if she had...

She shook her head in frustration. It was ridiculous, someone just forgot the light. As she padded toward the light, she heard the tic-tic-tic of fingers running furiously over a keyboard. Someone was here, and it was... Chad! Claire almost scurried away, afraid of what her imagination would give away. But Chad glanced up at her slight gasp and smiled disarmingly.

"Come in, if you're not busy. I thought I was alone. I could use a break, though." he said charmingly.

Claire hesitated, biting her bottom lip. "Sure," she said, "I'm almost done anyway."

Chad's smile grew, as if it was exactly what he had been hoping for. They chatted for a while, Claire blushing furiously the whole time and Chad soothing her with his soft, liquid voice. She had finally begun to relax when he reached over and touched her arm.

The effect was of lightning, coursing through her body, and of thunder crashing in her ears. He must have seen her reaction, because he started to pull away. Instinctively, she reached out and held his hand there, surprising both of them. Their eyes locked for what could have been a second or an hour before they both spoke at once.

"I know you have a boyfriend..." Chad began.
"Don't you have a girlfriend...?" Claire asked.

"Yes." They both answered. But they both knew it was too late; the feelings they had been holding back for months were spilling out, reflecting in each other's eyes and charging through their still-touching hands. They rose together, hands clasped, and kissed slowly while staring into each other's eyes.

It was nothing like Claire had expected -- it was better. His lips were strong and warm, but not forceful. He pressed his hands into the small of her back with obvious desire, but she knew that if she moved away he would let her go. She jumped a little as she heard a rustle, then smiled shyly as she glanced over and noticed that his desk was suddenly clear of papers, and his floor was full of them.

"I'll get those later." he explained. His voice was no longer liquid, but husky and deeper, thick with need. His cock was also thick, she noticed with a start. Though a little shorter than Tyler's, it was considerably thicker and seemed to stretch the fabric of his slacks to the sides as well as forward. Glancing up, she saw him watching her.

"I hope you don't mind... I don't want to offend you. But I've been drawn to you from the moment I met you and nothing I've done or thought or told myself has changed that. In fact, the more I've gotten to know you, the more I feel like I want to know you... in every way..." He trailed off as his hand, slightly rough from working outside yet softer than it could have been thanks to his desk job, held her chin firmly but gently.

"I... I feel the same." Claire stammered. Could this really be happening? Before she could think about it too much, she leaned up to kiss him again, and this time she felt as if she were bathing under a waterfall of lava and electricity.

He fluidly lifted her onto the freshly-cleared desk, and her mind reeled back to her dream. He kissed her and caressed her, rumbling moans escaping his lips as he tried to restrain himself. But soon his hands were under her skirt, tugging at the waist of her tights. He lifted her effortlessly with one hand while pulling them down with the other until they were around her thighs. His hands explored her ass, massaging it and venturing to her thighs and the small of her back.

Setting her down again, and chuckling at her reaction to the cold plastic surface on her hot skin, he pulled her tights and heels off, kissing his way down her left leg. She moaned reflexively, leaning back and arching her back as he licked the insides of her thighs. His hands back on her waist, he pulled her to the edge of the desk and knelt, flicking his tongue expertly along her clit. She was so wet, she felt like she could cum right then, but held herself back, gripping the edge of the desk and shuddering with pleasure.

He deepened the strokes of his tongue, lapping up her readily flowing juices and savoring them, spreading them down her thighs with his tongue and licking them off again. By now Claire had had too much, and the first waves of orgasm swept through her, drawing a long moan from her lips. Chad looked up, raising an eyebrow at her.

"You're not faking are you? That was pretty fast." he said cautiously.

"Oh, god, no," Claire panted. "I've..." She stopped herself, embarrassed, but then decided to continue. After all, he had his face between her legs. What more could a little confession do? "I've been thinking of you all day. I had this dream, and then you were in it... I haven't been able to think all day."

"Me either," Chad confessed, "especially since you wore that shirt. You know you can see your bra underneath with the fluorescent lights, right?"

Claire would have been horrified -- the lights in her bedroom were pretty dim and she didn't know she'd been baring her bra all day -- but he chased all thoughts from her mind by firmly thrusting a finger inside her dripping pussy and teasing her G-spot. She gasped and threw her head back, barely catching an appreciative grin as it crossed Chad's face.

His finger teased and flicked inside her, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, but always keeping her one breath away from another orgasm. When he put a second finger inside, she felt the walls of her pussy tighten around it as she came, gushing all over his hand and the edge of the desk. He removed his fingers slowly, and she took the opportunity to sit up and reach for his pants.

His cock was about to explode out of the fabric! She had thought he was thick before, but it seemed as though he had doubled in thickness, and she wondered how his pants could take the strain. When she unzipped them, she grasped his length with both hands, because one hand did not fit all the way around.

She hesitated for a moment, wondering how she could fit him in her mouth, but finally hopped off the desk and knelt in front of him. She felt his fingers run through her hair and grab a handful as she circled her lips around the head of his throbbing cock and flicked her tongue along the tip. He gasped, clearly holding himself back with considerable effort. Though she had some trouble opening her petite mouth wide enough, she soon found a rhythm and began bobbing up and down on him, her tongue swirling expertly. Tyler had loved -- and insisted on -- regular blowjobs. She was grateful now for all the practice as she heard Chad moaning above her. She gripped his firm ass with both hands, guiding his hips into a rhythm that matched hers. They sped up to a near frenzy, until he was pounding at her mouth desperately, his cock hitting the back of her throat.

When she felt him getting close to orgasm, she popped him out of her mouth to a very disappointed groan -- clearly he had been seconds away from shooting load after load of hot cum deep into her throat.

He sat in his over-sized chair then, beckoning her to straddle him. As soon as she did, he held her hips and thrust deep inside her, hitting the back wall of her pussy and stretching her so wide so suddenly that she gasped. If he hadn't been so slick with saliva and precum, it would have hurt. He immediately got into the same rhythm that she had started with during the blowjob, and accelerated quickly into the same pace at which she had stopped.

She could feel him close to cumming again, and was about to herself when he lifted her and placed her back on the desk, pushing more papers behind her to fall on the other side. His cock plunged into her over and over, making a wet slapping noise as his balls hit her ass. He lifted her legs, placing her ankles on his shoulders, and cupped her breasts with his still-sticky hands. When he pinched her nipples, she came suddenly, barely stifling a scream of exstacy into a loud moan. Moments later, a guttural moan escaped his lips as a jet of cum flew from his cock, splashing against the walls of her pussy and dripping down her ass.

He pulled out reluctantly, the rest of their juices flowing freely over the edge of his desk.

"If anyone asks, I spilled the cream for my coffee there." he joked.

"You drink it black." she retorted -- he grinned sheepishly.

They dressed in silence, sneaking glances back and forth and grinning to themselves. Before she left, Claire leaned up to kiss him one more time, and he pulled her in close. They decided it was best to leave separately, by separate doors just in case -- after all, the office buildings in the area were full of nosey people.

As she walked back to her car, Claire felt like she was floating and only vaguely considered the shower she would need to take to get rid of the scent of Chad's cologne.