Claire's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheating wife gets the awakening of her life.
1.8k words
4.34
126.1k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunishHer
PunishHer
13 Followers

Ray and I have been married for 8 years. I wouldn't say happily married, but married. Ray was never happy with our sex life. It was never often enough, or never good enough. Frankly, I didn't really care, because I was an attractive woman I could have any man I wanted. Also, came from a wealthy family, so money wasn't an issue and I was fucking his friend Dave behind his back. I just stayed with him because it was easy. I didn't need a messy divorce that my family would hold over my head.

When we started dating sex was often spontaneous. I would eagerly suck Ray off in public places where there was a chance of getting caught or even on the highway while he was driving. He would surprise me with a romantic setting and things would just happen. Growing up a good Christian girl, I didn't have a lot of experience but I did the best I could. Everything was new and exciting.

Once we were married, things changed. My husband wasn't a bad lover, he just wasn't anything special. This was surprising to me, because after a few years of being married, he told me his fantasies about dominating me or other women sexually. He even went as far as describing an encounter with me and another woman. Sometimes he would joke about going to an adult book store to buy "things" to use on me. I didn't think he was really serious about any of that, though. I mean, those things were so taboo. People like us didn't do that sort of thing. Eventually, I would find out that he really was into it.

I was bored with the same foreplay we would have before the usual missionary position. I don't want anything real kinky, just something a little different now and then. These days, on the occasion Ray wasn't too tired for sex, I would usually fake an orgasm so we could finish and go to sleep. Besides, his friend Dave kept me pretty satisfied, so I didn't really care. Everyone knows that it's the woman who decides when, where and how sexual encounters are handled in a marriage. However, that was about to change...

It was just like any other night, we finished our usual routine of hanging out on the couch watching TV. Ray went through house, made sure everything was closed and locked, and we climbed into bed. I was not really in the mood for "sex" tonight so I left my panties on, turned over with my back to him and started to try and fall asleep. Ray ran his hand over my back and ass which means "let's have sex". Like normal when I wasn't in the mood, I just told him I wasn't interested and closed my eyes again.

Then it happened. It was as if a switch and been flipped on inside him. He didn't say word. He just grabbed my panties from behind and tore the thin fabric from my body. I was shocked, he had never acted like this before, so I asked him what the hell he thought he was doing. He replied by saying he was doing something he should have done years ago. With an evil glint in his eyes, he swiftly wrapped my own panties around my wrists and stretched my arms over my head to tie the panties to the wooden post at the corner of the bed. I was getting scared since this was definitely not like him and I had no idea where this was going. All I knew was I was completely naked and vulnerable and I had just been restrained by someone that I thought I could predict.

He got off the bed and walked to his dresser as I asked him again what the fuck he was doing, trying my best not to give him the pleasure of knowing I was scared shitless. He returned with a ball gag and my eyes widened in horror. Where the hell did that come from!? Immediately I clamped my mouth shut so he wouldn't be able to get it in. Without thinking twice, he roughly slapped my breast and as I opened my mouth to protest, he managed to wedge the gag between my teeth and snapped it behind my head so it would stay put.

Ray got back on the bed, his cock now fully erect, and tried to turn me over onto my stomach. I straightened my body so that he just couldn't move me. In my mind, I had won this little battle when suddenly he harshly grabbed my nipples and twisted them. I screamed into the gag in pain. I thought he would tear them right off my body. He started speaking quietly yet firmly, and he said if I didn't cooperate I would regret it. My mind was reeling! What could he possibly do? As if reading my mind, he released my nipples long enough to lean over me to the night stand and he produced a large envelope. He opened the envelope and withdrew a black and white photo. It was a picture of me in all my glory straddling Dave's cock.

Dave was a great guy. He made me feel special and he was so hot, I got wet whenever I saw him.. He gave me the feelings that Ray did when we were first dating. There was such an amazing spark between us. We met at a Christmas party for the office where Ray worked, and we just clicked. I spent most of the evening talking to him while Ray was busy kissing the ass of all the senior execs for this office. Our paths crossed a couple more times here and there. Then, Ray had to go out of town for business. Dave stopped by to check in on me, one thing led to another, and we ended up in my bed. Ray ended up going out of town almost once a month, and as soon as he left, Dave would be around. Taking me to fancy dinners, giving me roses and doing things that just made me feel wonderful. I can't believe Ray found out...

I was so screwed. If my family saw those photos, I would be cut off from my monthly allowance, and completely rejected, and he knew that. I don't know how he got those pictures, but now he had me. I was completely in shock, trying to get over the recent series of events. As I lay there taking it all in, Ray threw the photo at me and roughly turned me over. Completely defeated, I let him position me in the way he wanted, with my ass high in the air as I was forced to lean down with my wrists bound. He kneeled behind me, and without warning shoved his cock into me. I couldn't believe it, I was being raped by my own husband who also now knew I had been cheating on him. I began sobbing into the gag as Ray picked up the pace. He started fucking my pussy harder and faster, drilling into me unlike ever before.

Before I knew it, my body began to betray me. My cunt was getting wetter as he slammed his meat into me. How could this be? Ray picked up on this too as he started to tell me what a slut I was enjoying the good fucking I was getting. He asked if Dave ever fucked me like this, using me like the dirty whore I was. I was so ashamed as he continued to assault me.

Finally, I thought he was going to cum, but I was wrong. He withdrew his cock from my well used cunt and spread my ass wide. I had never had a cock in my ass and Ray knew this. I whimpered and squirmed to no avail as he spit on my tight asshole getting my anus prepared for his dick. He let a long trail of saliva run down the crack of my ass as he rubbed it around my tight hole, teasing me and drawing it out. He said sluts loved taking it in every hole and with that pushed his meat into my virgin asshole. I began sobbing harder from the pain of his cock stretching my ass. Ray said he had been waiting a long time to fuck my sexy ass. He spanked my asscheeks hard as he pumped in and out of me saying that there was no way Dave could've fucked my ass with it still being that tight.

It felt as if he would split me in half. My crying only seemed to excite him more as he slammed his meat into my shithole harder and faster. I was so humiliated being used like a piece of meat. He used me for his own pleasure and nothing else. He knew I had been fucking someone else. Now, I was just a means to an end. All I could do was kneel there on my elbows and knees, my ass high in the air, and my face in the mattress like a cheap nasty whore, screaming and crying in vein into the gag.

I could feel his balls slapping against my wet cunt lips while he plowed into my ass. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, his body spasmed as he grunted and came deep in my rectum. After what seemed like buckets of cum pouring into me, he rested against my upturned ass as he caught his breath.

As Ray withdrew from my well fucked asshole, I could feel his cum oozing out. He wiped his cock on my ass a few times just to add to the humiliation and got off the bed. Ray barked at me to turn over onto my back so we could "talk". I turned over showing him my tear stained face and the flush of my chest from fucking I had just received. I was expecting him to want me to suck his cock, but instead he began speaking.

Ray said, "From now on, things are going to be different around here. You are nothing but a filthy whore, and you will be treated as such. I have enough pictures of you fucking Dave to show your family and have them cut you off completely. They will know you had an affair, which goes against everything they believe in. So, you have two choices. You can either be my slave, to use how I want, when I want and how I want, or you can leave, and I will make sure these photos get to your father. Which is it going to be slut? Think about it for a while, and I'll come back and check on you later."

With that, he turned off the light, left the bedroom and shut the door behind him. Leaving me tied to the bed nude, cum dripping from my ass, gagged and nothing else I could do but consider my options.

To be continued...

PunishHer
PunishHer
13 Followers