Claire's Cousin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,266 Followers

We were both unconsciously nodding.

"I'm going to ask you both to write on a slip of paper the scenario that turned you on most and which you would most like to play out in future. Then just pass it across to me. If your scenarios are at odds I will not tell you what the other wanted and we will pursue another route. If they are compatible then we can talk it through and it might take away some of the tension that has built up so quickly in your relationship. So you must be truly honest with me!"

He passed each of us a pencil and a piece of paper. I thought for a minute or two, scribbled a response then slid the paper face down to the Counsellor. I noticed Claire needed no time to think and immediately wrote her note.

The Counsellor took both slips of paper in his hand and studied them. Then before our eyes he simply placed them side by side, face up on the table in front of us. On each slip was the same single word.

'Simon'.

It took a little while for the truth to sink in. We had both been fantasising about Claire's having passionate sex with her own young cousin and were both feeling guilty about it.

Claire in particular had been feeling incredibly guilty and wicked about having any form of fantasy involving infidelity -- adultery was one of the Ten Commandments after all -- and especially so with a relative. She wasn't sure whether or how to let me in on the secret but had been quite unable to dismiss it entirely.

It helped when the Counsellor explained that Simon was a cousin not a nephew and that in the UK it was perfectly legal to have sex with ones cousin -- not even the church would object - but she was still very nervous about how I would react.

For my part, I said that I would be happy to go along with anything my lovely wife wanted. I didn't tell them that I had frightened myself with the extent of my arousal at the thought of Claire having sex with another man in front of me -- in my fantasy anyway.

Could we agree ground rules for a fantasy involving the idea of Simon that we would both enjoy and which wouldn't threaten our relationship?

My next trip would tell! It was to be a two week visit to South America -- Brazil in fact to look at meat processing factories and install a new Quality System. As Claire waved to me in my taxi from the doorway, still flushed from a farewell 'see you soon' sex session, we were both sort of looking forward to the new telephone scenario we would try out over the next week.

My first week in Brazil passed relatively smoothly. The local staff were extremely competent and all I had to do was oversee the main installation and train the group leaders. They were also very hospitable so I had to insist on taking time out from the social evenings to call home before the time in London was too late.

With little stress to bother me, I was very ready for our phone sex sessions. It took a little trial and error to get started but after that we went from strength to strength. Having a real person to picture touching Claire made the whole thing much more vivid and the way she spoke made everything so much more erotic.

'Where did Simon touch you?' I asked.

'On my breasts at first. I took my shirt off for him''

'Did he unfasten your bra?'

'No. I undressed for him. My nipples got so hard. He cupped my boobs and rolled my nipples in his fingers.'

'Did you take off your skirt for him?'

"Yes. Slowly. And my panties. They were very damp.'

'What did you do to him?'

'I took off his shirt and stroked his chest. I love his strong muscular body."

'Did you pull down his shorts?'

'Yes, I was on my knees in front of him.'

'Was his cock big?'

'Yes. It was long and thick. I took it deep into my mouth...'

Each night the fantasy got more and more detailed and more and more explicit. In my room I experienced some of the most powerful ejaculations of my adult life, my head spinning with images of my lovely wife exploring and being explored by her handsome young cousin.

At the weekend I was taken into the hills by the friendly locals and 'treated' to a day's horse riding. I had only ridden once or twice before and the experience half terrified me but it served to fill the Saturday.

On Sunday I went into work to try and get ahead of the project schedule so I could go home a day or so earlier the following weekend. Our night-time phone call was full of excitement as Simon had returned from his parents' house in time for dinner. Inevitably our fantasies followed the previous week's theme.

'Where did he take you?'

'Into my bedroom. I lay back on the bed.'

'Where did he touch you?'

'He lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties'

'Did you resist?'

"No. I lifted my bottom to help him slide them off.'

'Were you wet?'

'God yes!'

'What did you do?'

'I spread my thighs for him...'

"What did he do?"

"He thrust himself deep into me... he was so big it hurt!"

My chest ached, I was so turned on and to be honest, I'm sure Claire was too. I could hear her moaning as she touched herself before eventually things reached a happy ending for both of us and we hung up.

Over the next few weeks, our scenarios grew more and more explicit as Claire relaxed into the idea of sex with another man. We both grew more adventurous with Claire eventually introducing the idea of threesomes in our own bed.

During the two week period I was home before my next trip, our bedroom sessions were some of the hottest I can remember in our marriage and it was with considerable regret that I flew off to Brazil for a week's project update.

The next day was very busy indeed. Slightly let-lagged, things at work took a turn for the worse and it was quite late before I could call Claire at home in London. I had almost forgotten Simon was back with them but when eventually we spoke I could tell something wasn't right. I tried to remain normal assuming Claire would let me know in her own good time.

After the usual 'how was your day' conversation, she led the conversation almost casually towards the fact that she and Simon had gone for a long run that evening, and then for a quick drink at a local bar afterwards while a neighbour kept an eye on the kids. It had been quite late when they had returned home.

'Did you kiss him goodnight?' I asked, not sure whether the role-playing scenario had started.

"Yes I did.' Her voice sounded a little ... different.

"Was it a cousinly goodnight kiss?"

"Yes...' She replied automatically. "Well..." She paused for a surprisingly long time before continuing. "Well not entirely... It was... kind of... a real kiss."

'How did it happen?' I asked, intrigued at how the scenario was moving.

'I went to kiss me on the cheek but he moved his head and I got his lips instead.'

"Did you kiss him back?" I asked, immediately excited.

"Y... Yes! But just a little bit" she whispered. "I'm so sorry!" She almost shouted. "I didn't mean for it to happen. We'd split of bottle of wine at the bar and... I didn't expect it, but once he started kissing me, I just couldn't help myself! Please don't be upset!"

"I'm not upset... yet!" I replied as calmly as I could. "In fact you're making me hard!" I paused, listening to her breathing heavily on the other end of the line. God! She was a good actress. This scenario was amazing.

"I want to hear more," I said, but Claire hurriedly continued her protests.

"It's you I love, not Simon. It was a silly mistake that's all!" She said. "Besides, I couldn't cheat on you."

There was a longer pause. My mind raced. How I could make this great scenario even better.

"Not even if I gave you permission?" I asked, the words bursting out before my brain could stop them.

"What?" she asked in amazement.

"What if I wanted you to... go further... with him?"

"I don't understand..." She said, her voice a little shaky.

"If you knew for certain I wanted you to, would you want to do more with him?"

There was a long pause.

"But he's my cousin." She said in half hearted protest.

"I know, but it's perfectly legal -- the Counsellor told us that - and... well, we both had the fantasy didn't we...?"

Another long pause.

"I've never cheated on you, you know that?" She said.

"I know!" I replied quickly. "And I've never cheated on you either. But it's not cheating if I want you to do it, is it?"

Claire didn't reply.

"Is it?" I insisted. "I know you've admired that body of his ever since he arrived, haven't you?"

There was a last long pause. "Claire?" I prompted.

"Well, anyway, my period started today so nothing can happen this week," She said and after a few minutes more chat we progressed to our usual phone sex -- only much, much more vivid and much, much more intense.

Something had changed!

The next day at work was little better than the first, fire-fighting systems issues most of the day which prevented me thinking about Claire and our extraordinary conversation the previous evening.

Blessedly, things all began to fall into line during the late afternoon and, after going for a few drinks with colleagues by way of reward, it was around eleven o'clock London time when I called home. By now my heart was thumping in my chest in anticipation and fear that she would have regretted our little game.

I needn't have worried. I settled naked on my bed before calling. After a few quick questions about the kids, I established that Claire was also nearly naked in bed with her toys to hand, before asking my wife what had happened. Her voice was a little dreamy when she replied.

"We kissed goodnight again."

"In the hallway?"

"In the lounge this time."

"Is that all?"

"We kissed a lot. My lips are numb."

"Did you let him touch you?"

"Yes I did."

"Where did he touch you?"

"On my boobs. I let him undo my blouse and flip up my bra."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Mmm. My nipples were very hard."

"Did he suck them?"

"Yes."

"Did he touch between your legs?"

"Only through my shorts."

"Did you get wet?"

"Very."

Before much more could be said I had ejaculated all over my sheets, Claire must have heard my moan and realised what had happened. She paused as if waiting for me to gather myself together.

"What should I do tomorrow night?" She asked softly and teasingly. I can tell you enjoyed tonight."

"Whatever you feel you want to do. No holds barred." I replied. "As long as you tell me it all."

"I promise, darling." She said.

"Claire?" I asked just as I thought she was about to hang up. "This is just a really great fantasy, isn't it? You are just teasing me, aren't you?"

"I never promised to tell you that..." Was all she said before the line went dead.

I found it hard to concentrate on my work the following day, despite the continuing problems with the project. I worked late into the evening again and it must have been after midnight in London when I finally lay back on the bed and called home, wondering what my lovely wife had been doing.

The phone rang several times before it was answered. This time, before I could say anything more than 'Hello', Claire came right out with it:

"I gave him a blow job."

"Oh my God!" I said, my cock instantly erect in my shorts. I had never heard my wife use those words before -- it must have been in the porn the Counsellor had provided. "Tell me what happened."

"You really want to hear?"

"Christ, yes!"

"Ok..." She sounded nervous. "After we'd cleared away the dinner and put the kids to bed, we started watching a film on TV. We both sat on the couch."

"Go on..." I begged, freeing my hardening cock from its cotton prison.

"His hand accidentally fell on my leg and stayed there. After a while I began stroking the back of his hand. He began to stroke higher up my leg. I stopped him getting too high and turned to tell him to stop."

"Then what happened?"

"He kissed me on the lips. It surprised me."

"Did you kiss him back?"

"Not straight away"

"But you did eventually?"

"Yes."

"Did you suck his tongue?"

"Yes and he sucked mine. We kissed for a long time on the sofa. As if we were still teens snogging."

"Did you let him touch you?"

"I let him bare my boobs again and touch them but I wouldn't let him take off my skirt or panties. He tried but I told him I'm on my period. He didn't seem to care but I kept his hands away."

"Did you touch him?"

"We snogged a lot more... he nuzzled my boobs... I undid his belt, slid down his jeans and pants, took out his cock, and gave him a blow job."

"Was it a good one?"

"He said it was the best he's had. I think he was lying but I don't care!"

Oh my God! I thought, my chest tight with excitement, not really knowing whether this was the truth of just another fantastic telephone fantasy.

"I think you're great at it -- but could do with more practice!" I said, envious. Claire hadn't given me many blow jobs during our marriage but they had been really exciting.

"Don't' embarrass me..." She laughed.

"Is his cock bigger than mine?" I asked then immediately regretted it.

"Longer but thinner. Not as thick as I had imagined it." She said. Something about this response puzzled me but I couldn't put my finger on the problem.

"Did he cum?" I asked, eager to keep the scenario going, my free hand active in my groin.

"Of course!" She hissed.

"In your mouth?"

"Yes!"

"Did you swallow?"

"No I spat it into a tissue."

"Oh God Claire!" I sighed as my own semen splashed over my naked belly. "I do hope this isn't just another fantasy!"

"I guess you'll just have to wonder..." She said softly. I heard the familiar low buzzing sound just before the line went dead.

The rest of the week passed in a blur of erotic moments. According to her stories, Claire and Simon had dinner each night followed, when the kids had gone to bed, by kissing, cuddling, fondling and ending with her delivering another blow job.

It was, quite simply, the most fantastic phone sex we had ever had together, or at least for me it was. From the sounds Claire was making over the phone, I could tell she enjoyed our sessions, too.

On Friday evening, Simon left by train for his home 'up North' and I flew into Heathrow early on the Saturday morning .When I entered the house it was soon obvious that the week's activities had done wonders for both our libidos; I'll swear Claire and I had more and better sex that weekend than at anytime since our honeymoon.

But no matter how often I asked, she steadfastly refused to tell me whether she had been telling the truth about her week with Simon or whether she had simply moved to a much higher standard of erotic story-telling.

The frustration was... simply wonderful.

The last week of Simon's placement was due to start on the Monday but unusually he had planned his arrival by a very early train on Monday morning. This meant I wouldn't get to see him at all during the week because I myself had to fly back out to Brazil on an equally early morning flight.

Simon had returned to the house after work in time to help with dinner, looking and feeling elated -- the report from his placement had been enthusiastic and he was hoping for a 'first' in his degree and a permanent job after graduation. He had been effusive in his thanks to Claire for all her help.

This I learned when I called Claire on Monday night, lying naked on my bed, imagining her equally naked on our double bed at home, I listened to the story of her day with eagerness, wondering how Simon's gratitude might manifest itself.

"So did you do more than kiss this time?"

There was a pleasing pause and I ran my hand up and down my erect cock as I awaited the answer, not sure what I wanted to hear.

"Umm, yes. We did." She finally said.

"What did you let him do?"

"He... I let him strip me naked after I gave him the blow job," Claire said.

"Completely naked?"

"Completely naked."

"Where?"

"In the lounge."

"In the lounge?"

"Yes."

"What about the kids?"

"They were asleep. It was late."

"Did he kiss you?"

"Yes"

"Did he go down on you?"

"What?... Oh God! "Tim! How can you ask that?"

"Did he?" I insisted.

"Well....Yes he did!" She raised her voice excitedly. I could hear her fingers moving over her body in the background.

"Jesus! Did you let him fuck you?" I asked.

"NO!" She protested. "No I didn't let him!" There was a pause but I was sure I could hear her fingers still working on her body.

"Did he make you cum?"

"Oh God, I'm so turned on!" She eventually said, her voice slightly slurred. "No. I didn't come! After he had licked me a couple of times, I realised that if I let him make me cum with his tongue I'd have to let him fuck me too. I'm not ready for that so I made him stop!"

This was the furthest, most realistic scenario we had ever played. My erection actually hurt!

"Oh, why did you make him stop? Don't you want to fuck him?" I pleaded.

"I can't!" she cried. "He's my cousin! I'm married to you! I can't let him fuck me!"

"Why not? I know you love me. I love you, but I think you've fallen in love with Simon too. Or at the very least in lust!"

I paused, the idea in my mind almost too much to speak aloud.

"This is the most amazing scenario I can ever imagine! Go ahead and fuck him, Claire! God, just imagining you two together is almost making me cum!" I said. "It's no sin if I say it's OK, is it? Just make sure you tell me all about it!"

"I'm not going to let him fuck me!" she said before she hung up abruptly, leaving me to finish myself off all alone, my head spinning.

The next night was Tuesday and I called quite late

"Well? Did you do it?" I asked eagerly. "What happened?"

"We put the kids to bed as usual..."

"Go on!" I urged.

"I undressed myself before doing it to him this time."

"Did you let him touch you again?"

"I wouldn't let him touch my pussy, but he could tell how wet I was between my thighs."

"Did he touch you at all?" I insisted.

"Oh yes!"

"Where?"

"Mostly my boobs and my bum."

"Did you cum?"

"No. Whenever I got close to coming, I made him stop."

"Is his cock big?" I asked.

"You already asked me that!"

"Tell me again... please!" I insisted.

"He's longer than you, but skinnier. I can get all of him down my throat if I really try." she said.

"When he cums, is there a lot of semen?" I asked.

"Loads! It's hard to swallow it all!"

"You swallowed? Wow! Just imagine how it would feel spraying onto your cervix!" I said.

"I've proved that I can resist him, and I'm hanging up now," she said, then hung up, leaving me to finish myself off alone.

On Wednesday night, I got a busy signal when I called. It was still busy when I called again in ten minutes. I called periodically until eleven o'clock, Brazil time which was around three a.m. in London when Claire finally picked up the phone.

"Tim, is that you?" she asked, her voice sounded dreamy as if she was half drunk or half asleep.

"Yes," I replied. There was a long pause.

"We did it," she stated simply, her words definitely slurred.

"You fucked him," I said.

"Oh...Yes." Her voice was soft and gentle. "And he fucked me...".

"Is he still there?"

"No. He's in his bedroom. We didn't want the kids to guess."

"Then tell me all about it." I demanded. "From the beginning."

"But Tim.." She began to protest.

"You promised me, Claire." I insisted.

She sighed then, with many long breaths and pauses, reluctantly told me about her day.

After the previous evening's close encounter, Tuesday night for Claire had been filled with erotic dreams. She couldn't or wouldn't tell me the details but when she woke up on Wednesday morning and went into the shower, she had felt a heat between her thighs that she hadn't felt for a long time.

She had managed not to touch herself, hoping that keeping sex off her mind during the day would help her resist her cousin in the evening. However, she had been denied a proper orgasm for several days and her pussy seemed constantly aroused and wet.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,266 Followers