Claire's Fantasy

Story Info
She just keeps on getting naughtier.
2.2k words
4.15
106.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our escapade on holiday, our sex life went through the roof. One evening my wife Claire decided to tell me a fantasy of hers. Lying in bed with her hand lazily stroking my cock she told me her latest turn on.

I'm away on business leaving Claire pottering around the house. Standing in our bedroom she looked out of the window to see two young men across the street working in one of the front gardens opposite. As it was a hot day they were both stripped to the waist. The sight of their muscular, lean bodies started to make her feel horny. Slipping a hand under her skirt she rubbed her clit through her knickers, imagining what they would do to her. At that point Claire made an impulsive decision. She had to have them. Removing her knickers, she hitched up her skirt until it was several inches above her knees, slipped her bra off so that she wore nothing more than a white blouse stretched over her breasts and slipped into a pair of high heeled sandals.

She wandered across the street and asked them if they wouldn't mind helping her move a large piece of garden furniture. The two men looked her over, not quite believing what they were looking at and were happy to oblige. They walked back with her to the back garden where she directed them to move the table. While they were moving the table she sat with her legs crossed, giving them a fantastic view of her sexy legs. When they had finished, she thanked them and said it was nice to have some help from two hunky men. As she said this she uncrossed her legs giving them an unobstructed view of her trimmed pussy. Both men stared blatantly between her legs, unable to believe their luck. Claire asked them if they wanted to come over for a drink when they got off work. They said they'd love to.

"Seven o'clock then, I'll be waiting," she replied and tottered into the house on her heels.

Claire emerged from the bathroom and downed her third gin and tonic. She was buzzing from the alcohol and the thought of what was going to happen. She slipped on her sexiest knickers, a black pair with a mesh front that clearly showed her pussy lips. She decided on a black suspender belt and stockings, she had never met a man who could resist these. She clipped the suspender belt around her waist and smoothed the stockings up her legs. She had chosen a shiny black pair with a seam. Her black lacy bra allowed her nipples to poke through the thin fabric. She chose a stretch top that showed off her tits perfectly. Her black leather skirt covered the tops of her stockings. She sat down on the bed to put her shoes on and noticed that the skirt rode up to reveal the suspender straps, stocking tops and a band of exposed thigh. "Oh well," she thought, "too late now." She slipped her feet into a pair of black stilettos and stood up to admire herself in the mirror. Her outfit had one simple message: Fuck me. She applied a hot pink lipstick. The doorbell rang. "Right on time", she murmured and sauntered downstairs.

Claire led Brian and John into the sitting room, knowing full well their eyes were glued to her tight behind and her legs encased in black nylon. She invited them to sit down while she fetched drinks. When she returned she sat on the sofa opposite them and crossed her legs. Both men just stared at her stocking top that had come into view.

Claire made idle chit chat for a while, despite both men finding it difficult to concentrate on what she was saying. When she crossed the room to put some music on she bent over, allowing her skirt to ride up so that they got a clear view of the seams on her stockings running right up to her irresistible arse and suspender straps, both men were seriously getting hard in their trousers. She looked over her shoulder and smirked. She was enjoying this and her pussy was getting wetter by the second. Time to speed things up she thought.

"So boys," she said settling back on the sofa and letting her skirt ride up, "I think you keep stealing glances at my legs."

"Can you blame us?" answered Brian, "it's not everyday you get to see a sexy woman in stockings."

Claire slowly opened her legs until the skimpy black knickers came into view.

"Do you think they suit me?" she asked stroking her painted nails up and down her nyloned thighs. "Silly question I suppose, judging by the bulges in your trousers," she giggled. "This is all very naughty of me," she continued, "my husband would kill me, but as he isn't here, no harm done. I often wear stockings when he's away on business. It makes my pussy so wet knowing men are lusting after me in my tarty gear. It usually guarantees me a good fucking."

On the word fucking, Claire spread her legs as far as they would go and ran a hand over the wet patch on her knickers.

"So boys," she asked, "what do you fancy doing? I mean I've gone to all this trouble tarting myself up for you, the least you can do is get your cocks out."

Within seconds both men had their cocks in their fists, stroking their poles at the sight of this married woman in her sexy underwear.

"Hmmm, they look hard. What are you going to do with those?" Claire teased, "stick them in my mouth perhaps, or fuck my married pussy. She pulled her knickers to one side and slipped a finger between her lips. I'll bet your girlfriends don't dress up for you like this, so come on boys, fuck me like a slut."

Both men were naked in seconds and sitting either side of her. Claire reached out and took hold of their cocks. Two sets of hands were rubbing her tits and thighs. She stroked their cocks, pulling their foreskins back to reveal the shiny helmets.

"Seeing as I'm going to fuck around while my husband's not here, we might as well make the most of it," she purred, "so I hope you're going to fuck me good and hard. Are you going to stick those lovely cocks in my dripping pussy, are you going to fuck my mouth, you can spunk on me wherever you like."

"Dressed like that," answered Brian, "I think this is going to be an all nighter. Now suck my cock."

Claire lowered her head into his lap and sucked his helmet into her mouth. The taste of another man's cock always spurred her on and she started moaning and pulling John's hand towards her pussy. Claire flicked her tongue over the veins on Brian's cock, marvelling at the girth of his pole, while two of John's fingers began to pump in and out of her pussy.

"Mmm, Brian, you are a big boy, I'm going to enjoy having you stretch my cunt."

"Too right you sexy bitch," answered Brian, "but first show me what a cocksucking slut you are. If you fuck around as you claim you do, then show us how well you suck cock."

It turned Claire on to be told what to do and she slid her lips down his shaft until her nose was pressed into his pubes. John still had two fingers buried in her cunt but was now tickling her arsehole with his thumb.

"Ooh yeah, baby, I like a bit of arseplay, give it some attention."

John knelt on the floor in front of Claire and raised her stockinged legs over his shoulders. He licked her pussy lips and clit for a while but then moved down to tease her arsehole with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh god, tongue my arse, get your tongue in my back passage." She released Brian's cock to use both her hands to pull her arsecheeks apart. John's tongue slid into her dark hole before he clamped his lips over her hole and sucked hard.

"You randy fucker," Claire cried, "do you know how good that feels? Now get up here and give me your cock to suck. As for you Brian, I want this in my cunt." She grabbed his cock and made him stand up. She parted her lips with her fingers and raised her legs so that her stilettos were pointing to the ceiling.

"Come on big boy, time to get really naughty, slide your tool into my married pussy. I'm a naughty girl that needs her cunt stretched."

Her language had the desired effect on Brian and he slid his cock into her pussy in one thrust.

"Ahh yesss, I can feel you stretching my pussy." She raised her legs higher. "Stick it all in honey. Fuck me, bang me while my husband is not here."

Brian slid his cock in and out with slow thrusts to give her maximum pleasure. The girth of his tool was driving Claire insane. She loved having her cunt stretched by a stranger's cock. Not only did it make her feel wanton and slutty, it gave her a true sensation of being fucked properly. John was kneeling by her head and was pushing his cock between her painted lips. They stayed in this position for ten minutes, both men thrusting in and out while Claire moaned and gave into the exquisite pleasure of two cocks.

"Now give it to me doggie style," Claire demanded. The two men withdrew their cocks. Claire removed the skirt and top, leaving her in stockings, suspenders and stilettos. She knelt on the carpet, her arse sticking up in the air. Her suspender straps were stretched tight over her buttocks.

"Come on John, your turn to try my pussy, give it to me hard."

John entered her slick pussy and holding onto her waist, pumped hard while Claire pushed back. Brian grabbed her hair and fed his cock into her mouth. She slobbered over his meat, tasting her own juices and making hjs shaft slick with saliva. John was also adding his saliva to Claire's back entrance while he fucked her pussy. He had never seen such a sexy arse and wanted to stick his cock up her back entrance. He withdrew from her cunt and pressed his helmet against her arsehole.

"Oh god," cried Claire, "you can't do that, I've never had a cock up my arse."

"Well no time like the present," answered John and he continued to press slowly against her back entrance.

"No, it won't fit, fuck it feels big. Please go slowly, slowly, oh god, I don't think I can take it." His helmet popped into her arse and she yelped.

"Fuck it feels huge in there," she squealed. The incredible sensation of her backside full of cock was pushing her over the edge. "Keep going I want to feel more." John slowly slid his cock in until he was buried right up Claire's arse.

"Shit, that is unreal. Now move it, fuck my arse." John held onto her suspender belt and pumped back and forth, picking up speed.

"Fuck my arse, baby, grind it in. I want your spunk up there." Her hand was blur over Brian's shaft. He was close to coming and directed his cock at her open mouth. Claire looked in him in the eye and flicked her tongue over his helmet.

"Come on big boy, spray my tongue with your spunk." Brian's cock jerked and fired stream after stream over her lips and into her mouth. Claire clamped her lips over his helmet as she felt John's cock spasm and fire a load of spunk into her arse. Exhausted both men sat back amazed at what this sexy wife had just let them do. As for Claire the arse fucking had left her feeling very aroused, she wanted more.

"Make yourselves a drink, boys. There are some of my husband's porno tapes down there if you want to put one on. I'll be back in a minute."

When Claire entered the room ten minutes later, both men were sipping beers and watching a tape of a blonde taking on a group of men.

"Mmmm, my favourite," smiled Claire. Both men turned and once again were stunned by this sexy wife. She had changed into a nurse's outfit. It consisted of a short PVC dress that did nothing to hide the white suspender straps attached to the white fishnet stockings. She had unzipped the dress halfway so that her tits were almost hanging out. She wore white stilettos and a nurse's cap. Topped off with tarty make-up, Claire looked like a porn star.

"You like?" she teased, coming over and bending over in front of them. The dress rode up to reveal her naked arse, framed by the suspender straps. Her arse was still leaking spunk.

"My husband bought me this outfit for naughty nights in. As he's away you'll have to do the honours. So Brian, how about fucking my arse with that big fat cock of yours?" This was going to be a long night!