Claire's First Sensual Massage

Story Info
My wife's first sensual massage goes further than expected.
2k words
4.35
163.8k
73
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the (mostly) true story of my wife's first sensual massage. The masseuse was a professional that had the fantasy of going too far. At the time I set it up I didn't expect it to go as far as it did but it was a great experience.

"Man she's gorgeous," Haden said, his eyes locked on the nearly naked picture of my wife displayed on my phone. The conversations of twenty other people at the coffee shop granted us a surprising amount of privacy. "She has curves that are made for grabbing."

I took a sip of my latte, feeling a pang of jealously but thoroughly enjoying the strange satisfaction of another man's obvious attraction to my girl. The picture I had chosen detailed the fine lines of her hips and breasts and her toned stomach. "Just remember, I love her."

"I get it, I don't want to cause any trouble ..." Haden said, finally managing to free his eyes from the phone's screen. "If she's OK with it are you OK with me fingering or licking her pussy?"

"If she's open to it then I'm fine with it." I paused to readjust the now uncomfortable bulge of my cock in my jeans. "I want you to press her limits and make her incredibly horny but if she's not receptive back off and I will pay you for a normal massage."

A couple minutes later the rest of the details for my wife's surprise were finalized and I was left with a mix of fear and excitement for the evening's events. I knew Claire had always had the fantasy of a massage going too far but she was also the most loyal person I had ever met. I could only hope that if she wasn't receptive the rest of the night could be salvaged.

"Babe, this room is gorgeous! Clair said, a smile plastered across her face, her head swiveling to take in the room. "It been too long since we have had a night off."

"Yes, we need to do this way more often" I replied, my eyes taking in the view of her ass more than the elephant protruding from the wall of our themed room. "And it will be nice not to have to worry about the kids hearing you screaming tonight."

"Ooh so you think I'll be screaming tonight Mr. Thompson?" I turned to find a grinning Claire standing next to the gigantic jetted tub, wearing only her bra and panties, in fact the bra and panties she had seduced me with the first time we had sex.

"We have an hour before the masseuse arrives." My hands began to move, almost on their own, unbuttoning my shirt. I fought the urge to yank her panties to her ankles and bury my tongue in her perfectly shaped pussy. "Why don't we find out?"

The next hour was pure torture, Claire had stripped exposing the mounds of her b-cup breasts and the perfectly groomed, smooth mound of her pussy before sinking into the water. I ached touch her, no to ravage her but somehow found the strength to limit myself to enjoying the view. Thankfully at last the rapping of knuckles on the door announced Haden's arrival.

"Are we still on?" A clearly excited and extremely horny Haden asked outside the door. He stood a few inches less than my six foot one and though five years my junior a good twenty pounds heavier. I had a feeling despite being a masseuse he did not often enjoy the more intimate areas of a drop dead gorgeous woman.

"Yes, start with a regular massage and then you can brush her breasts and pussy and press her boundaries." I said. "She's probably going to wear her panties so you'll need to get them off."

We entered the room and I listened to Haden and Claire make small talk as he setup the portable massage table and prepared his oils. Soon she was lying face down topless, her black panties the only remaining piece of her wardrobe.

"Are you from here?" Claire asked, making small talk as his hands glided down her back. The two were soon lost in conversation about how both of them were originally from southern California but had somehow found themselves in Utah.

"I think I'm going to get some ice my love," I interrupted, wanting to give them some privacy and Haden a chance to become a little more familiar with her body. "I'll be back in a couple minutes." Just before the door closed I caught the unmistakable look of pure desire covering Haden's face.

Despite the ice machine being only thirty feet down the hall I managed to stretch my absence to ten minutes and when I re-entered the room I was welcomed by the pleasant site of my wife's panties on the floor. Claire was still draped Haden was in the process of massaging both of the cheeks of her ass.

I sat in a chair near the bottom of the massage table, yielding the perfect view of Haden discretely pushing the towel up, only an inch or so but enough to give both of us a gorgeous view of the lips of her pussy. Claire, lost in the pleasure of the massage seemed not to notice her body being put on display.

My head swam, Haden's hands were mere inches from my wife's pussy, closer than any man had been in the three years we had been together. He stretched his hands apart, causing her lips to open for a moment, could I see moisture? Before I could be sure his hands returned to her shoulders and back, extracting a moan of bliss from her as he forced the knots from her shoulders.

"Sweetie I'm going to watch TV for a bit while you finish your massage."

"Ok my love." Claire said dreamingly. "Thank you for the massage it feels amazing."

With that I slid into the other room, sitting on the bed where I could still keep an eye on Haden but give him more privacy. I pretended to watch Bad Boys II as I waited to see how much further she would allow the young masseuse to go.

I half expected to hear her protest his touch at any moment but her voice but 30 minutes went by with no rejection. I walked into the room to check on them and my stomach flipped.

Claire was on her back, fully exposed. Haden's hands were caressing her breasts and his head hovered over her stomach, kissing her mound. Claire's hips bucked, her back arching as her body demanded more attention from his mouth.

Suddenly her eyes locked on mine, her gorgeous sexy blue eyes filled were pleasure suddenly replaced with concern. I smiled at her and sat down, giving her permission to enjoy Haden's attention.

"Yes." Claire moaned softly, and I saw Haden's mouth had finally found her pussy. His tongue was softly tracing her clit and he worked a finger past her lips into her hole. Her body bucked, her hips grinding upward against his face and her leg's shook violently.

"Cum for him," I whispered, settling in by her head and fondling her breasts. "I want you to let him make you cum Claire." My cock raged against my pants painfully, surprisingly I felt no jealousy as I watched him alternate between sucking my wife's clit and lapping her juices out of her hole.

"Don't stop" she begged. "Please don't stop."

Haden redoubled his efforts, letting his tongue fill her pussy, fucking her hole with his tongue. She writhed under his attention, her juices flowing from her pussy down to her ass. "You taste amazing Claire," He whispered, pausing a moment to her complete frustration. "Like honey."

"Pleaseeeeeee," she begged, pleasure and frustration covered her face as her hips pressed against her leg."I need to cum."

Haden's mouth encompassed her clit and a finger made its way inside her. "Cum for me baby."

"Do you like his mouth on your pussy love?" I whispered in her ear, I was fondling both her breasts now, pinching her nipples hard like she loved when she came.

"Yes, it feels amazing." Her eyes suddenly shot open "Oh my god, YES" and the room was filled with screams of her ecstasy as Haden's mouth forced my wife into orgasm. He rose with her hips until it seemed as though she would break herself in half from riding the wave of pleasure until she came crashing back down onto the table.

Haden kept his head buried between her legs, his tongue now lapping her cum from her pussy, moaning as he enjoyed the taste of his success.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear, concerned about how she would feel now that she had cum.

"I love you." Claire responded, and then did something that completely surprised me. She opened her legs, sensing his invitation Haden climbed onto the table, a growl erupting as the head of his cock pushed into my wife's pussy.

For months I had masturbated thinking of watching another man fuck my wife, but I never thought it would actually happen. While I completely trusted her it seemed to cross every line she had.

Now Haden's hands grasped her hips as he worked his cock deeper into her pussy. "Your pussy is incredible!" he gasped. Her soft moan made my stomach flip.

"You can fuck her but don't cum in her." I whispered into his ear and moved around the table to watch as his shaft slid into my wife's beautiful pussy. Her lips stretched around his shaft, clinging to his shaft as he pounded her.

"You are hitting my spot," Claire cried desperately, her hands grasping his arms, willing him not to stop."Fuck me harder ... harder!"

My head swimming, I sat in my chair and stroking my own cock as Claire's hips rose from the table again, her labored breathing giving way to moans of pleasure and then incredibly intense screams the hotel staff surely heard as another orgasm rocked her body.

At the peak of her orgasm Haden withdrew his raging erection from Claire and instantly sprayed her mound and stomach with his cum, grunting as his cock emptied for my wife.

"My turn," I said gently. Haden nodded, and rounded the table, Claire's hand found his cock and began stroking him. I paused a moment taking in the view of my wife' sopping wet, well fucked pussy before stretching her tight opening with the head of my own cock.

"Fuck me"she pleaded and took Haden's head in her mouth without waiting for a response.

"mmmmrh," Haden moaned appreciatively, his head tipping back and pressing more of his shaft into her mouth, letting her taste her own juice on his soft skin.

The room filled with the sound of my cock slamming into her pussy over and over, her moans increasing as my thick cock pushing her closer and closer to the barrier of pleasure and pain.

"Did you like his tongue in your pussy?" I said, and was rewarded with a flooding of wetness around my cock. "The way he licked your spot, sucked you?" Claire was bucking under me now but unable to respond as Haden was pumping her mouth, timing each thrust with my own.

"You made him cum, he couldn't get enough of how you tasted," my cock ached for release as my hands wrapped around her throat, squeezing just enough to make her world spin and the edges of the rum go fuzzy.

"Cum for me -" I commanded as I felt my cum explode into her pussy, the pussy I had let another man enjoy just minutes before.

"I'm cumming" Haden interrupted frantically, his hands burying themselves in Claire's hair as he pumped his cum into her mouth. Her pussy, having reached its limit literally exploded, squirting her juice over my thighs as she came around my cock.

We collapsed on the table, no one speaking for a moment taking in what had just happened. Now that it was over I wondered if she would break down, worried how she would feel.

"Thank you," she said finally, "the two of you made this night incredible."