Claire's First Time Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept pounding into her as her pussy kept cumming and still squirting on him with each thrust forward. Then suddenly, he felt his cock go into huge spasms, shooting his cum deep into her young squirting cunt. He gripped her thighs and pulled her body into his crotch, holding his cock deep inside of her, not fucking her any longer.

He wanted to feel his cum shoot deep inside this young sweet innocent girl beneath him as she lay on his desk. His head tipping all the way back as he held her into him, shooting stream after stream into her hole.

They could both feel the warmth of his cum, pooling inside her pussy. Claire had one final huge orgasm feeling his cum deep inside of her with her head back and spine fully arched, "OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH ... GOD" she moaned in a deep low voice.

The principal collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavily after the most incredible sex they have ever had, with his cock loosing its erection and still inside of her. It finally slipped out of her pussy with one sloppy pop after her pussy spasmed one final time. A large blob of cum popped out of her as his cock was sprung out, with more cum oozing out of her sopping pussy for the next few minutes.

Claire reached down and dipped her finger into herself slowly. "Oh my God" she said, still breathing heavily. "It's so fucking wet". She pulled her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean, each individual finger at a time, then swallowed it all.

This would not be the last time for the principal and his new submissive cock tease slut. He was already thinking of the next time.