Claire's New Cock

Story Info
Claire gets a little something extra.
3.2k words
4.5
89.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire watched the clock tick over once again: 11:08. Again, she tried to get herself to sleep. But as she lay in bed she continued to be nagged by what was increasingly becoming a constant fear: boredom.

Claire and her husband, Mark, had gotten married five years before. Some wondered why Mark, who wasn't anything special in the looks department, had wound up with a woman who looked way out of his league. Claire was a beauty, with flawless skin, sparkling blue eyes, slender hips and legs, and sexy blonde bob haircut. If her love of writing hadn't led her to a job as a magazine editor, and, later, a freelance writer, she could've been a model.

Mark wasn't quite on the opposite end of the looks spectrum, but he couldn't really have been a male model. He was relatively short, thin, and looked more at home behind a desk crunching numbers. Which is what he did, working as an actuary for a firm in the city. Yet, when Claire met Mark at some party seven years ago, she was hooked. The feeling was mutual, and the two were married two years later. Over time, they bought a nice house in the suburbs, got nice jobs, and so far had avoided any serious financial problems. Mark always had considered himself lucky to have married a girl like Claire, but lately, it seemed as if he had become a little complacent.

11:10, the clock said. Not like Claire had done much to help the cause, either. For the first two years of their marriage, the couple fucked relentlessly whenever- and wherever- they could. Now, the two had gone nearly a week without getting any, which would've been an unthinkable streak when they first got hitched. The rest of their marriage worked fine- they rarely fought, ate dinner together every night, and always had plenty to say to each other. The well in the love department, however, seemed to have run dry. Claire wondered if the two had just run out of ideas, or if they had had it so much before, it just wasn't as exciting anymore.

The clock flicked over another minute, to 11:11. Wasn't that the time people are supposed to make wishes? As Claire looked over and saw Mark sleeping next to her- was he thinking the same things she was, Claire wondered- decided to make one. "I wish I had a little something extra."

Claire thought to herself. She didn't know what that something extra was, but if it could restore her love life, she would gladly take it.

As she made the wish, she started to get a weird feeling in her vagina, as if there was a large build-up of static electricity brewing in there. She started to reach down to investigate, but she fell asleep before she could inspect.

The next morning started off like any other. Claire looked at the clock: 7:00. Standard time for both her and Mark to wake up. She felt a little different, today, though. She couldn't quite put her finger on what it was, but something didn't feel quite right.

Mark woke up at the same time and reached over to give her a hug. "Good morning sweetheart." he told her, kissing her neck. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept alright. Actually, I was having a little trouble going to sleep at first, but after a while I was fine." Claire responded, still wondering why she felt so different. Seconds later, she found her answer, as she started to get out of bed.

"Yeah, so I gotta work on that short story a little more today. Hoping to get a few more pages done OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?" Claire yelled out as she looked down at her crotch.

"Honey, what happened?" Mark said, naturally startled by his wife's reaction to whatever happened.

"Don't look don't look don't look!" Claire said, covering up her crotch as she ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Then, she saw it. Where her vagina used to be- the same one that Mark used to be able to finger and eat out so well- now was home to a sizable cock, with two testicles right below. Claire continued to stare at herself, baffled. Was this was she meant by "something extra?"

Mark came into the bathroom. "Claire, what happened? Are you hurt or something?"

Claire tried to hide herself, but Mark caught a glimpse of her brand-new cock and balls. "Claire, do you have a dick or something?" he asked, curiously, a trace of excitement in his voice.

"YES. I do, and it feels so weird!" Claire responded, turning herself to face him. Mark surveyed his wife's new look. Everything about her was the same- same sexy haircut, slim figure, great tits. The only thing different was the new dick between her legs. Mark could feel his own penis starting get aroused.

"Wow, Claire, that's pretty strange. How do you think that happened?" Mark said on the outside. Inside, he wanted to say, "Claire, you look so hot, and I really want to suck your dick right now," but he knew she was still nervous about her cock, so he backed off.

"I think...I think it was last night." Claire said. "I had wished last night that I had a little, well, something extra. And I guess this is what I meant." Claire looked down and poked at her cock. It rose to attention a little bit more.

Mark looked incredulous. "Sweetheart, why did you think you needed something extra. You looked great the way you were!"

Claire shrugged. "Yeah, I don't know, I mean, we hadn't had sex for a while, and, y'know, we used to have it every day, it seemed. I just wanted to bring some excitement back." She looked down at her dick. "And now, I guess, I have this."

Mark looked back at her cock. His was flying at full mast. "Well, I still think you look beautiful."

Claire smiled, then looked down at Mark's obvious erection. "Aw, thanks, sweetie. Then again, you made that kind of obvious..." pointing down at his penis and smirking. Her husband's approval had made her feel better about her new addition.

"What can I say?" Mark said. "I've always found women with penises to be...well, interesting."

"Huh" Claire responded. "You never told me that."

"Well, it's a little embarrassing, y'know?"

"It's alright. I mean, now that I've got one, at least you can put it out in the open." Claire looked down, starting to enjoy looking at her package a little bit more. "But I don't want to experiment with anything until I get a little more...used to it, y'know what I'm saying?"

"Don't worry, I understand." Mark said while smiling. "Come on, let's go have some breakfast."

Claire put her pajama pants back on. Minus her panties, of course, as her genitals no longer fit inside. Mark got the paper from the driveway while Claire turned on the television to the morning news and made some eggs. They sat down, ate, and talked with each other about what they read and saw in the news. Neither one mentioned Claire's penis.

After they finished, Mark went upstairs, changed his clothes, and began to head off to work. "Well, I'll be back around my usual time. I hope you've gotten used to it by then." he told Claire with a wink.

"Oh stop..." Claire said while nudging him. The two kissed each other, and Mark was off.

Claire then raced upstairs, closed the door, and began to examine herself. She took off her pants and saw that her penis had become flaccid during breakfast. The fact that it did that, Claire thought, proved that it was indeed functional.

Claire poked at her dick, trying to get it to erection. She instantly felt pleasure down there, and it amused her. As her cock grew, she held her balls in her hands. She started jiggling them, and it turned her on more than before.

Starting to get more into it, Claire soon began rubbing and tugging at her penis. As the pleasure built, Claire picked up the intensity, feeling an orgasm building inside of her. "Ooooh, I'm gonna come..." Claire moaned to herself. "I wonder what it's gonna feel like." She picked up the pace, jerking herself off with one hand, while rubbing her balls with the other. Finally, she couldn't hold it in anymore, and let loose. Cum sprayed out of her cock, landing all over the carpet. Claire gave another tug, and another good shot came out, landing on her foot.

Claire stood there grinning, admiring her work. There was still a drop of semen dangling from her cock, and she scooped it up and ate it. She then got down on her knees and cleaned up the rest of her work with her tongue, astounded by how good it tasted. She had tasted Mark's cum numerous times, of course, but she thought hers had a richer taste to it. Claire didn't know why- maybe she just got more satisfaction because it was her own.

After that was cleaned up, Claire sat herself down at her computer and started working on her latest story. As she wrote, she thought about the advantages of her new penis. For one, she wouldn't have to spend money on all those feminine hygiene products anymore. No more period, and no more of those pads. She didn't think men needed any special products for their penises- after all, Mark didn't seem to buy anything special for him. She could also pee standing up- that would be easier, Claire surmised to herself, than having to sit

down every time.

Claire also found the contrast to be amusing. Here was this beautiful, sexy woman, who was the envy of every man- and had a cock between her legs. No one would ever suspect anything, as long as she didn't get hard in public.

She then turned her attention to her and Mark's new sex life. Obviously, vaginal intercourse was no longer possible, but maybe they could do some new stuff. After all, the whole point of this "something extra" was to spice up their lives. Claire wondered, would Matt like being fucked in the ass? Mark had done her there a few times, but Claire wasn't a fan of it, so the two stuck to normal, vaginal sex. If Mark liked girls with penises, Claire pondered, wouldn't he liked getting fucked by one?

Claire had set the wheels in motion. As soon as Mark got home from work, she'd let him suck her dick, then she'd fuck him in the ass until they were sore. The thought made her hard once again, but Claire didn't try for another orgasm. She'd want to save her cum for Mark.

Mark rushed home from work that day high on excitement. Right around lunch, Claire had sent him a simple text: "I'm used to it. ;-)." The next few hours were a blur, as Mark got ready to live out his long-suppressed fantasy of having sex with his transvestite wife.

At the same time, Claire was looking at the clock: it was 5:30. Right around the time Mark usually got back. She stood by the doorway, completely naked, with a bottle of lube on the nearby side table. Her dick stood at full mast, standing a proudly erect eight inches. Claire was wondering if she could fit it all into Mark's ass when he saw his car pull in.

"This is it..." Claire thought to herself. Mark closed his car door, rushed to the doorway, and was struck dumb by what he saw.

Claire, his beautiful, loving wife, stood before him, wearing only a seductive smile. Her dick continued to stand proud, and captivated Mark. "I've been waiting for you, Mark." she said seductively as she walked up to him. She took him by the tie and led him upstairs.

They went to their bedroom and Mark shut the door behind him. Claire started to strip him. "Alright, Mark, you ready to suck my pretty cock? Think you can handle it?" she said to him, as if she was challenging him.

"Yes! Please let me suck you off" Mark said. But Claire waited until she had stripped him bare before instructing him to get down on his knees and "suck my dick like the loving husband you are." Mark eagerly put his whole mouth around his wife's dick and started to suck. If Claire thought masturbating was exciting, this was taking it to a whole another level. Great waves of pleasure came through her with every loving suck Mark gave. She could see he was enjoying it greatly, and decided to really give Mark what he wanted. She put both hands on his head and started fucking him in the mouth. Mark looked a little surprised, but kept on sucking.

"Oh, that's it, Mark, keep sucking. You're gonna make me come all over you!" Claire squealed out, as she felt an orgasm building. She let go of his head and started jerking herself off, pointing squarely at his mouth. "You want me to blow your load on you, Mark? Huh? You want your beautiful wife to come all over your face?" Claire said, the pleasure she was feeling apparent in each sentence.

"Let it go, Claire. Paint me, just like I've always wanted." Mark said. Claire obliged, and within seconds Mark's face and tongue were drenched with her spunk. He looked up, and Claire was grinning.

"You liked that..." Claire said as she bent down and licked some of her cum off his face. "...didn't you, Mark?" He nodded lightly as he tasted and smelled his wife's cum. "Good!" she said as she stood back up. "Now, you stay right here. I got something for you." She gave Mark a nice, long kiss, then went downstairs to retrieve her lube.

While she did that, Mark sat there, glad she had wished for "something extra." For weeks, he had been wondering how their sex could improve. Now, he had just gotten more pleasure than he could remember feeling in a while, sucking his wife's brand-new penis. "I could get used to this." he thought, licking more cum off his face.

After about a minute, Claire returned, her cock returned to its full length, clutching the lube in her right hand. "OK, Mark" Claire said as she opened the bottle, poured it on her left hand, and applied it to her dick, "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass, if that's alright with you." Mark nodded his approval. "And" pointing to the mirror, "you're gonna watch it all happen in that mirror. You'll see yourself get fucked by your wife, the new t-girl." She leaned down and looked at him with her seductive waterfall-blue eyes. "Is that OK?"

"Yes, Claire, I'd really like that."

"Good!" she responded, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "Now head over to the mirror, and get on all fours." Mark did as he was told, staring at himself as Claire came up behind him.

"Now, Mark" Claire said, putting a final coat of lube on her cock. "I'm gonna go easy at first. Let me know if you want me to go faster, OK?"

Mark nodded his consent, more excited about this than he had been about anything in his whole life. He looked up to see Claire mount him as she slowly put her dick in his ass. There was some mild pain, to be sure, but Mark felt mostly pleasure as he quietly asked Claire to go harder. She obliged, putting a full four inches inside his ass. While Claire started to increase the speed, Mark felt his own dick get harder. He wanted to rub it out, but he couldn't if he was to stay on all fours. As such, he had to bear it for now, as he continued to watch his wife fuck him.

Claire, meanwhile, had a firm grip on Mark's hips while she went in and out of his ass. Pleasure filled sensations continued on and on as she inched closer to orgasm. She looked up, and saw the image in the mirror of her fucking her husband's ass with her penis. "God", she moaned, "I never want to have a vagina again. Fucking you just feels too good, Mark. Your ass is so smooth, you know that?" And she meant every word of that.

"Thanks, honey." Mark moaned out. "Now put the whole thing in and come deep inside of me."

"Are you sure?" Claire asked with genuine surprise. She was more than happy to do it, but she wasn't sure if he could handle it. After all, eight inches was a pretty solid length.

"Yes, I can take you, Claire!" Mark yelled. "Now just come in my ass."

Claire obliged. She repositioned herself to get a better hold of Mark- whose eyes never left the mirror the whole time- and put her whole cock inside of him. Mark's eyes widened, surprised at how big it truly was. As he felt Claire sliding in and out of him, and the sound of her balls slapping up against his butt, all the pain went away, replaced by true and pure pleasure.

"Oh God, Oh God" Mark yelled. "Fuck me, Claire! Harder, please!"

A large grin broke out on Claire's face as she inched closer to climax. "Oh God, Mark." she moaned, parroting him, "Are you ready for my load?" she asked as she turned up the speed.

"Yes, honey, I am. Now give it to me!" Mark desperately panted.

Claire gave a few more thrusts, and finally let her load loose deep inside of Mark. Mark gaped as he felt Claire's hot, sticky semen build up inside of him. Claire watched with joy as some of her cum started trickling out of his ass.

"God, that felt so good." Mark, moaned, still sporting a rather large erection.

Claire noticed. "Allow me to take care of that, for you, honey." she said softly. She took his dick in her mouth and sucked him off to climax. Every last drop was swallowed by Claire.

The two sat in silence on the bedroom floor in silence for a good minute. Finally, Mark spoke: "Claire..." he said, then stopped. "I mean, that was incredible. I loved that. And I love you, even if you have a penis."

Claire looked down at her cock and balls, and smiled, "Aww, Mark, I love you too". She gave him a soft kiss. "And, wow, I can't believe I missed out on having a penis for the last thirty-something years. This is so much better."

The two looked at each other, and realized that this "something extra" was so much better than before, and had reinvigorated their sex lives. Claire felt something come over her at that time. She wasn't sure what it was, but it let her know this new arrangement was permanent, and that she and Mark would be brought great joy and pleasure from it for the rest of their lives.

"So..." Mark said. "You wanna put on some clothes and eat some dinner?"

"Sounds good!" Claire said, as the two picked themselves up and walked toward the closet.