Claire's Revenge

Story Info
Claire's uses her body to get her revenge.
2.1k words
3.7
42.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers

Claire Mitchell pressed the button of the elevator to go up the top floor of her office. The elevator doors opened and there he stood, magnificently clad in his Armani. Gavin Davenport, 35 years old and he was 6 feet 2 inches of lean muscle looking lazily at her with those cool blue eyes. Those strong chin and cheekbones with an expressionless mask he had as a face. He had never showed much emotion. Everything that he did was precise and concise, and he did not like to waste time. Claire would do anything just to have this man fuck her with his shaft and his long fingers squeezing her tits. She could feel her canal getting wet as she entered the elevator. She pressed 30 and the doors closed. With him behind her, the wetness between her legs intensified. His cologne drifted into her nostril and her heartbeat accelerated. Yet, Gavin was the enemy and he was going to pay for stealing her dream in becoming one of the partners for this company. They arrived at the 30th floor and went out of the elevator to opposite directions. Claire went to the right and Gavin to the left; and they quietly went into their respective office. They worked late that night. And on that night too, Gavin Davenport would pay for what he had done!

It was 11 o'clock. She checked the clock and went out from her office. Her stiletto clicked on the black marble floor, she arrived in front of his office, and she knew that he was in. She opened the door.

"Good...evening Mr. Davenport. Can...you help me...please?" she meekly asked.

"What is it?"

"I...I...I don't feel...good."

She started touching her head as if she had a throbbing headache. He stood up from his chair and moved towards her. He brought her to the huge settee. She sat there for sometime and she made sure that she was wearing the right clothes for her mission. Her blouse was white and tight with a v-neckline, and she wore her black 34-D push-up bra that pushed her tits to the maximum. Her knee length tight red skirt shaped her hip and thighs and the red stilettos were perfect. At 33, she was a bombshell.

Gavin stood near her and his blue eyes trailed her body from top to toe. At 5 feet 11 inches, she could be a model, but she went into business instead. Her legs were long and lean and with those tits of hers, her waist seemed so small. Claire noticed that his breathing had increased and he could not take his eyes away from her ample breasts. Claire purposely moaned and held her head with both hands straining her breasts even more. The cool blue eyes glimmered and he took an unsteady step forward and started massaging her temple. Those long lean fingers working on her temple and she relished the sensation. A few minutes later, Gavin moved them into her soft short red hair just above the temple.

"Oh...Gavin...that's good! Mmm...you're very good...mmm."

Claire suppressed a smile when she noticed Gavin's cock started to grow just a few inches from her face. Gavin's hands moved to her shoulder, massaging and Claire arched her back pushing her tits even further into his view. Gavin swallowed hard. She then took his hands that were massaging her shoulder and without saying anything; she slowly brought his hands to her face. Claire opened her red lips and started sucking his fingers hard. Gavin's eyes flew to her face and he snatched his hands away.

"No! This...this is...wrong Claire. I'm married!"

"So? Fuck me Gavin. I want you large hard big cock in my cunt!" she whispered.

"No! I...I'm married...and...please leave!" he said before turning around and staggered a few steps to his table hiding his hardened cock.

Claire stood up and walked towards him and she wrapped her arms around his sexy hot body. He moaned loudly as she knew that he wanted her. Her breasts were on his warm back and she moved her body up and down so that Gavin could feel her tits on his back. Her hands moved down from his chest towards his abdomen and grabbed his cock through the soft materials of his pants and his cock answered her. A smile formed on her face, she continued squeezing his cock softly, and she felt her pussy drenched with her juices.

Gavin steadied himself by bracing the chair in front of him. He could feel her fingers through his pants and her big breasts on his back moving. His mind raced with the images of his wife and children but it all disappeared when Claire started licking and nibbling his throat. He moaned again and the sound brought him back to his senses. With one hand, he pushed her too hard and she fell on the floor. He did not turn to look at her. His hands gripped the chair trying to make sense of his predicament. After a couple of minutes, he turned around and looked at her. His eyes were drawn into Claire's bewitching eyes and everything that made sense in his mind evaporated.

"Please Gavin...please fuck me."

She unhurriedly opened her lean legs and her skirt rose up giving Gavin the view of her glistening pussy. She did not have her panties on and Gavin lust was fired up. His eyes were glued on her lovely wet pussy.

"Please...I want your cock...here."

She pressed her middle finger into her wet slit and moaned just loud enough to make Gavin wanted her even more. Sweat formed on his forehead and his conscious was battling with his desire to fuck Clair Mitchell.

Claire opened her legs even farther apart and he sucked his breath and licked his lips. She then inserted two more fingers and moaned; Claire was twisting and wriggling her body under his gaze so that her breasts too trembled and quaked when she moved. Claire moved her fingers in and out her pussy and moaned even louder. Something triggered in his eyes, he grabbed her shoulder roughly, bruising her delicate shoulder. She did not care if he hurt him. His rough hands dragged her to her feet. Her fingers left her warm wet hole. Gavin tore her blouse and bra and threw them behind him. His nostrils flared and he forcefully squeezed her tits hard that she flinched. One of his hands unbuckled his belts frantically and brought out his cock. Claire's mouth started to water with the image of his big cock in her cunt. It was thick, big and magnificently rock-hard. She could see how aroused Gavin was as his pre-cum glistened at the head od his cock.

He roughly wrapped her right long leg on his waist and thrust his big cock into the liquid heaven between Claire's legs. He started pumping into Claire's warm pussy. His hands held her ass tight pumping her relentlessly. Claire's arms circled Gavin's neck and she loved the way her breasts bounced with each thrust and her nipples grazing his shirt every time.

Gavin did not even notice that Claire's legs had wrapped themselves around his waist. His cock was sloshing in and out of her drenched pussy. Their moaning and rapid breathing filled the entire office. He shoved his cock inexorably into her and he enjoyed the feeling of his pubic hair meeting Claire's red one. His balls too bounced and he could feel their juices drenched them too. Claire persistently tried to open her pussy in welcoming his cock and she time and again moaned and whimpered in pleasure. Gavin braced his strong legs for the climax that he was about to experience. Repeatedly he rammed his cock into her pussy and the rapture intensified. The wall of her vagina too started to convulse and both knew that the delicious elation was on its way. As she tightened her legs around him, Gavin increased his onslaught on Claire's pussy. Both climaxed at the same time and they both clutched each other for their lives.

Gavin held Claire's limp body for a few minutes savoring the small last tremor of her vaginal wall. His limp cock was still in her cunt. He carried her to his big marble table and put her on it and he withdrew his cock at last. He continued by unzipping her skirt and at last she was naked on his table with her juices and her semen dripping from her pussy onto the cold table. His blue eyes raked her body.

"You are one slutty whore! I always wanted you. "

"Can I leave now?"

"What?" he shouted.

"Can I leave now please? Please Gavin?"

"After THAT fuck you wanna leave? What's wrong with you? I want more!"

"No...please...Gavin. I...I ..."

"You the one who seduced me bitch! And I will not let you go until I am satisfied!"

He used his strength and pushed her back on his table. Claire started kicking but his body was already between her legs. His strong right hand held her arms.

"Please...Gavin...no...please...no...let...me go." She begged.

With his left hand, he pinched her right nipple so hard that made Claire screamed out. His mouth took the other nipple in and sucked it hard.

"No...no...stop Gavin! No...please...s...stop!"

He then used his tongue roughly lapping it. Claire's body buckled on the cold marble table. Her pussy started to wet itself and Gavin laughed. He inserted two fingers into her and her hip raised to accept them.

"Gavin...p...please...no...s...stop."

"Oh dear...you like being fucked by me. Don't you? You cheap slut!"

He continued moving his fingers and the wall of her vagina contracted treasuring the luscious delight brought by Gavin's fingers. He inserted a third finger and she moaned louder this time.

"Oh...mmm...ahh...ahh...G...Gavin...ahh...yess...mm...more...,"

"Bitch! Now you are mine!"

He took out his fingers before she could climax. Her body twisted in protest. He roughly took off his shirt and his massive chest was revealed to her for the first time.

Gavin then grasped her tiny waist and threw her on the luxurious thick carpet in front of the door. She fell sprawled face down. When she started pushing herself up using her arms to rise from the carpet, he forcefully held her waist from behind, raised her ass higher and rammed his engorged cock into her pussy. She yelped because of the sudden intrusion. His cock felt bigger and longer than before. It filled her up and she could feel the tip of his cock touching her vaginal wall that she never knew existed. There was a huge mirror on their left and Claire could see how Gavin behind her ramming his big cock into her pussy. Gavin marvelously stood behind her holding her hips sweating and his body glistening from their sweet ordeal. He was mounting her from behind and she looked so helpless on all four moaning, her ass in the air in her red stilettos treasuring the pleasure of his cock in her wet canal. He rammed his cock over and over again. She climaxed first and Gavin much later. She could feel his seeds filling her canal and after that, he let her go sprawled on the carpet again with her pussy sore and soaking with the liquid of their fuck.

She lay there on the soft carpet listening to her own heartbeat. Gavin went to his settee and deposited his tired sweaty body there. He sat with his legs apart with his cock now receding in size. Claire then turned on her back looking at the ceiling. She smiled because she knew that Gavin had fallen into her trap. She slowly stood and she could feel how sore her pussy was. She gathered the remnant of her clothes and stood in front of Gavin in splendor with her red stilettos. His cock twitched by her sight. She smiled again.

"Thank you Mr. Davenport. Fucking you was worth it! Now, listen to what I say. Please encourage...or persuade Mr. McNamara to take me as another partner of this company. I will give you 4 months to do so. If you fail...I will inform your wife and children how their father does his over-time. Was it sex or rape? I am not sure...I did say no many times and you did not listen to me! I have nothing to lose Mr. Davenport! You? You will lose everything. This is what happens when you took my dream away from me!"

She turned around, went to a small shiny box at the corner of the office, and retrieved a small cell phone from inside. She opened the door and smiled at Gavin who sat motionless on the settee. "I love technology! This one can take video, record sounds, send e-mails and many more!" she said before closing the door behind her.

lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers