Claire's Virginity

Story Info
Dreams come true with Claire's secret sock/foot fetish.
1k words
3.39
43.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was the picture of perfection. She stood 5'8" and weighed around 120 pounds. She had medium length brown hair with gorgeous brown eyes. She had a very nice 34C bra size. Her legs were long, tan, and slender. Her smile captivated anyone who gazed upon her. She also had very beautiful feet. Claire was a virgin, until the man she had been with for the past year changed all of that.

Claire was wearing her hair halfway back that night she lost her virginity. She had on a cute baby-blue shirt with black pants that hugged her butt cheeks very tightly. She had on very sexy black hooker boots as well.

I asked Claire to lie down on the sofa. We went through our usual routine, I would suck her nipples, and then kiss down her stomach. I also put a finger inside of her, which made her go crazy and wet with wild excitement. I could smell her steaming hot cunt. It made me so horny; I just had to put my tongue into her for the first time tonight. After pleading with her, she agreed to let me eat her out. This would be the first time that she ever let a guy eat her pussy.

I kissed down Claire's stomach very delicately. She had on sexy black silky panties. I kissed her pussy through her wet panties. It tasted so nice and wet.

"Oh my god baby...are you going to eat me out? Are you sure that it doesn't smell bad?" she inquired.

The fact is that I loved the way her pussy smelled. The smell of her wet hot juices made my cock go crazy inside of my boxers. I dove my tongue into her steaming pussy and licked away.

"OOHHHHH YESSSSS!!! LICK MY CLIT!!! YESSSS IT FEELS SO WONDERFUL!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW A FEELING LIKE THIS WAS POSSIBLE!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!"

Claire's moaning was making me go crazy; I loved it when she talked dirty while we fooled around. I moved my tongue to her clit. I would give it a little bite every now and then. Claire especially loved it when I sucked on her wet and swollen little clit. I had finally nursed her to an orgasm.

"OH MY GOD, I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!! DON'T STOP BABY!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!! OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT THERE!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Claire's pussy juices exploded all over my tongue and into my mouth. It was the best thing that I had ever tasted in my life. I moved my tongue down her inner thigh to lap up the rest of her pussy juices with my tongue. I kissed slowly down her leg until I got down to her pretty little feet, which were still inside of her black boots. I proceeded to remove each boot from her leg. Claire had on the cutest little baby-blue socks around her feet.

I couldn't resist women's feet. I had the biggest foot fetish imaginable. Just the sight of Claire's socked feet made my cock ooze pre-cum in my boxers. I took one of her feet in my hands and moved it to my mouth. I slowly kissed Claire's foot and licked her sole through her wet and sweaty sock. Her sock smelled so fantastic. The leather from the boot mixed with her the sweat from her foot made an outstanding combination. I slowly pulled the sock from her foot and held it to my nose. I then licked began to tickle Claire's feet playfully.

"Oh, sweetie, you are such a tease!!! Please don't tease me! I want your throbbing cock inside of me soon; please don't do this much longer!!! I am ready for you to pop my cherry!!!!"

I couldn't believe the words I was hearing out of Claire's mouth. I controlled myself, however, and went back to giving Claire's feet more attention. I slowly removed the other baby blue sock from her other foot and took in its sweaty aroma through my nose. I moaned with delight and ecstasy. I licked between Claire's toes, which drove her absolutely crazy with sexual excitement and anticipation. I kissed the bottom of her sweaty soles to drive her even crazier

"OH MY GODDD, I LOVE THE WAY YOU SUCK MY TOES BABY!!! YOU LIKE MY SWEATY FEET DON'T YOU? YOU LIKE TO TEASE ME!?!? PUT YOUR COCK INSIDE OF ME RIGHT NOW!"

I didn't waste any more time. Without hesitation, I moved up my huge eight-inch cock to the entrance of Claire's love hole.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I inquired.

"I love you baby, I want to lose it to you, and only you! Please fuck me!"

I gave her pussy a gentle push with my cock. She squealed in delight and pain. I pushed harder and broke the barrier that would never be there again.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD, IM NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE, IT HURTS SO BAD, PLEASE DON'T STOP THOUGH!!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!! I WANT YOU TO UNLOAD YOUR SEED INSIDE OF ME!!!"

I continued to pound Claire's sweet little pussy with my huge rod. I gazed into her beautiful brown eyes the entire time that I was fucking her that night. I would kiss away the tears that would gather around them. I told her that I loved her and wanted to marry her. I never wanted another woman in that moment of extreme ecstasy.

"ARE YOU GETTING CLOSE? PLEASE SHOOT YOUR LOAD DEEP INSIDE OF ME!!! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR HOT SPERM INSIDE OF MY WET PUSSY!!! UHHHHHH!!!!! YESSS!!!!!!!!!! WILL YOU COME WITH ME?????????? OH MY GOODDDDDD, IM ABOUT TO CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With that, we came together. My hot seed unloaded out my throbbing cock deep inside of Claire's pussy. I could smell our hot juices mixed together. It was the best smell that I have ever smelled. It was even better than the smell of her feet, and that is saying a lot. I remember that night like it was yesterday. Claire fell asleep in my arms that night. It truly was the perfect night with the perfect virgin.