Clairise Earns an A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," I say, fighting back tears of embarrassment. "Can I come to your office next Friday so we can talk about it?"

"Of course," he says.

He releases my arm and I turn and almost run out of his house. Thankfully there's no one around when I go out his door and get into Miss Scarlett. I must look an absolute fright; skirt askew, flashing the world with every small gust of wind. I didn't even take the time to look for my panties. I'm holding my torn blouse together with my right hand as I open my car door with my left. I get in, shut the door and button the one button left on my blouse; the one at the top that I'd left undone to show cleavage. I can't hold it closed and drive at the same time. My car has a standard transmission. I start it, release the park brake, and back out of coach B's driveway.

I glance back at his house as I put it in first. I see him standing, still naked in what I now know is his bedroom window. He smiles and waves. I turn red, pop the clutch and make both rear tires squeal in my hurry to leave. I'm already nervous and somehow excited about Friday, and already starting to get sore muscles and a sore pussy from all the rough sex. If he wants more, I really hope he honors his promise to make it more enjoyable. I find myself actually looking forward to finding out exactly how 'enjoyable' sex with coach B will be.