Clandestine Rendezvous

Story Info
Wife seeks the excitement of cheating on her husband.
3.3k words
3.51
52.3k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neal scrolled through his texts until he got to the one from Sam - an androgynous shortening of Samantha that wouldn't cause suspicion were someone to go snooping through his phone. It was after 12:00, and he wanted to be sure he was waiting for her in the right place. The text read simply, "Noon, Cross Keys Inn." He put his phone away as she walked in.

Mrs. Rebecca Samantha Brown Lambert was wearing a sky blue mini cocktail dress with a high empire waist. Her deeply tanned legs provided good contrast to the sky blue material of her dress, and she had succeeded in finding a pair of high heeled strappy sandals that matched perfectly. Her skin glowed from the application of a quality lotion while her hair was up in some sort of Victorian bun that allowed her dangling diamond earrings to twinkle and sparkle in the shafts of mid day sunlight that angled into the restaurant. The white ring of skin around her left ring finger where her wedding rings used to be suggested much.

Neal watched the thin material of her dress slide smoothly across her thighs and hips as she walked toward him. Her DD cup breasts bounced rhythmically each time her heel struck the ground revealing the lack of a bra under the halter topped dress. As she drew closer, he could see her erect nipples poking at the material that covered them. Looking at Sam's nipples, Neal realized why his wife insisted on always wearing a bra and his cock immediately began to harden.

Sam felt Neal's eyes locked onto her nipples and it made her feel both sexy and self-conscious at the same time. The excitement of actually going through with this clandestine rendezvous was proving to be as exhilarating as she thought it could be. She had often fantasized about how it would feel to cheat on her husband. She loved him dearly, but she felt she needed some excitement in her life to counter the demands of both her job and her duties as a wife and mother. Surely, this would help prevent her from falling into a rut that would slowly eat away at her joie de vie.

"Wow," said Neal as he stood and pulled out the bar stool next to him so that Samantha could sit down.

"Hi," said Samantha blushing as she tried to pull enough of the fabric of her dress under her butt to sit on.

"You look really hot," said Neal staring at the hem of her dress that cut across her upper thighs and inched even higher as she sat down and crossed her legs.

"Thanks," said Samantha, enjoying the hungry look of sexual desire in his eyes; a look she hadn't seen since she and her husband first started dating. It caused tiny goose bumps to emerge on the majority of her exposed skin.

Neal marveled at the way her plump thighs merged into her flared hips. He saw no panty lines and wondered what, if anything, she wore under her dress. His wife had refused to wear anything remotely sexy, claiming proper mothers and wives didn't dress that way. So, seeing this outfit left Neal adjusting his pants to accommodate his hardening member.

The bar tender placed a cocktail napkin in front of her and openly admired her cleavage as he took her drink order. She placed her purse on the bar next to her napkin and carefully re-crossed her legs.

"I'll have a pinot noir," said Sam with a flirtatious smile.

"And how 'bout you, sir?" said the bartender with a raised eyebrow. "Can I get you another?"

"I'm good," said Neal, still drinking in the vision of the unbelievably sexy woman who had just joined him at the bar.

"I told them I had a parent conference this afternoon and wouldn't be coming back to the office," said Samantha as the bartender walked away.

"I'm supposed to be meeting some contractor at home, so I took half a day," offered Neal after he'd swallowed a sip of the Jameson he'd been nursing since he'd arrived.

"That gives us a good three hours to..." Samantha never finished her sentence, but blushed visibly as the bartender returned within earshot with her drink.

"Do you think your office has any idea what you're really doing this afternoon?" asked Neal.

"I seriously doubt it," said Sam, pausing to sip her drink. "I mean, I didn't wear this to work you know."

"No, that probably would not have been appropriate attire for the office," said Neal.

"What about you? Anybody question your alibi?"

"Naw," said Neal smiling as he wiped some condensation from the side of his glass. "Maybe if you had called the office looking for me, but since you have my cell phone number, you'd have no reason to."

"Oh really?" said Sam sarcastically. "Sounds like you've done this before."

"No," admitted Neal. "But I have thought about it before."

"So, this will be your first clandestine rendezvous?" she asked, trying to hide the insecurity in her voice.

"Why all the questions all of a sudden?" asked Neal frowning at Sam. "I thought this was going to be a 'no questions asked' fuck session?"

The words made her pussy throb and she breathed in with an audible hiss as if she'd been pricked by a needle. Her cheeks again flushed a bright pink as she looked around nervously to see if anyone had heard his comment. Her feelings were a jumble of excitement and fear, all of which were combining to add to her extreme state of horniness.

"Baby, it's important to me that no one finds out what we're doing here. I mean, I'm a mother and all, and if anyone saw me with you dressed like this..."

Again, Samantha didn't finish her sentence. There was fear and doubt in her voice, and it even caused her to shiver at the thought of being caught.

"Sam?" said Neal, gently lifting her chin. "If we're going to do this, you have to remember that part of the excitement is the fear of being caught."

"This has already been more exciting than I ever could have imagined," she confessed.

"Wow, and I haven't even fucked you yet," smiled Neal.

"Neal!" squealed Sam, looking around nervously while placing her fingers on his lips to silence him.

Neal slid his tongue between her silencing fingers and lewdly slathered them with his saliva. Shocked by his actions, Samantha jerked her fingers from his face and almost fell off her stool as a result. The couple exploded with laughter as Sam caught herself before she slid to the floor. Neal enjoyed watching her laugh. It was a genuine emotion and he enjoyed affecting her emotions. Plus, it made her full breasts jiggle in the most delectable way.

When Samantha finished laughing her mood had lightened and she put her hand on Neal's thigh as she looked into his eyes.

"I think I'm ready to be fucked now," she whispered and then planted a wet kiss on Neal's cheek.

Samantha now embraced the little rush of adrenalin she felt after using such graphic language and her body tingled with anticipation. Neal dropped a twenty onto the bar and followed Sam toward the entrance. When they reached the lobby, instead of going to the front desk, Neal grabbed her hand and led her down a hallway toward the rooms.

"Neal?" she asked quickening her pace to keep up with him.

Neal turned into a room that had its door propped open by a housekeeping cart. Inside, a thick, young Latina maid smoothed the wrinkles out of a freshly made bed spread. The form fitting uniform she wore showcased someone's skill with a needle and thread. Bent over as she was, she hadn't noticed when the couple entered the room, so when she turned around, her eyes focused first on the bulging shaft that strained the material along Neal's right inseam, then they rose to meet the eyes of its owner.

"Good afternoon, sir," she said with a thick Spanish accent. "Let me just get you some towels and then I'll be out of your way."

"No problem," said Neal. "We're just back to freshen up before going out again."

"Oh, OK," said the maid squeezing past the couple in the doorway to retrieve some towels from her cart.

"Is this our room?" whispered Sam.

Neal looked at Sam and winked. The maid carried the towels into the bathroom and then, being careful not to make eye contact with either of them, she hurried out the door that closed behind her as she moved her cart to the next room. Neal watched as she stole one last look at his crotch before she let the door close.

"It is now," said Neal as he pulled Sam into his chest and kissed her passionately.

His tongue explored her mouth with an urgency that took her breath away. His kisses trailed across her cheek and the tip of his tongue barely grazed her neck just below her ear. Sam quivered, her pelvis flexed, and her right knee buckled so that she slouched slightly, only to be gathered up more tightly in Neal's embrace. She felt his hand dig deeply into the cleft of her buttocks, forcing her vagina to be drawn across the ridge of material covering his erection. Her hands rose to his chest in an attempt to push him away.

"Neal," she protested, breathing heavily.

"Do I detect some resistance?" asked Neal.

Sam stopped squirming and looked him in the eyes, but said nothing.

"Why did you come here, Sam?" asked Neal softly.

Sam thought for a moment. She had to face reality; she came to this hotel to get fucked by the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She didn't come to be made love to; she came to be royally fucked. This was what she wanted. She told him so.

"I came here so you can fuck me," she answered looking down with shame. Samantha's shame wasn't because of this clandestine rendezvous; it was because she had hesitated when the heat was turned up. Now she felt more committed to achieving her goal, her purpose for being there.

"How do you want me to fuck you, Sam?" he asked, gently tugging at one of the ends that tied her halter top.

"I want you to fuck me like a slut," she answered, now with a touch of confidence in her voice.

"What kind of slut, Sam?" asked Neal completely untying her top.

"Like the horny little fuck slut that I am," replied Sam, virtually tingling, having given throat to such naughty verbiage.

"That's right, Sam, and horny little fuck sluts ask for what they want, don't they?" asked Neal stepping back and letting the two pieces of material that covered her breasts drop to her thighs.

Her firm breasts hung full and heavy from her chest; her large areola pulling the tip of each mammary so that they pointed upward. Her nipples were erect and throbbing; their exposure to the air stiffening them into electric knots, like poles on a hot battery.

"Yes they do," breathed Sam as she cupped her breasts and captured her nipples briefly between her finger tips.

Squeezing her nipples roughly sent pulses of pleasure to Sam's pussy. She moaned softly before sliding her thumbs into the cinched waist of her dress and whisking it to the floor in one fluid motion. Neal could now see her little G-string panties; the same panties whose very presence he had previously pondered. The tiny blue triangle of material meant to cover her pudenda was wedged into her slit and only covered half of her pussy's lips, the other half lewdly exposed and swollen. The string portion of the garment cut gently into the plump flesh it girded, a detail not lost on Neal who traced the bulging flesh with his finger tips.

"And what does this little slut want?" asked Neal, now barely touching the palm of each hand to her nipples.

"This," she answered, running one finger along the shaft of meat that bulged down his pant leg.

"And where does she want it?" asked Neal again, now purposefully squeezing and kneading her breasts.

"In my tight little pussy," purred Sam as she un-zipped his pants and pried his stiff penis out through the opening.

She stroked his hardened penis with her fist and marveled at its girth and length. Still facing Neal, Sam took a step back, spread her legs slightly, and bent fully at the waist, giving her a better angle with which to work over his massive cock. Cupping his balls with her left hand, she gripped the monster at mid shaft and inhaled the head until her lips touched her hand. Neal shuddered from the sensation of Sam's throat muscles constricting around his glans.

"Fuck," groaned Neal as he watched his entire penis slowly stuffed into the esophagus of the woman in front of him.

Sam paused briefly once she had swallowed his entire erection, proud to have accomplished that seemingly impossible feat. Then, still maintaining a firm grip on it at its base, she slowly withdrew the turgid appendage now dripping with spittle and mucous.

Without losing her grip on his penis, Sam knelt on the bed, pulled her thong to the side, and placed the swollen head in her opening. There she paused and looked back over her shoulder at her prospective lover.

"Fuck me, baby," she pleaded, lowering her chest until her breasts flattened themselves into the mattress. "Fuck me 'til I cum all over your cock."

Not waiting to be asked twice, Neal grabbed her hips and drove his entire erection into her rippling vagina. Sam wiggled her butt until the head of his cock had seated itself firmly under her cervix, forcing the last bit of air it had trapped there to squeak as it exited around his shaft. She was completely full of cock.

Neal slid his cock all the way out, gripped it at the base, and drove it all the way back in again.

"Zsflit!" said Sam's pussy each time Neal drove his hard-on home.

Over and over, Neal sent his fuck stick deep into her farting pussy. The noise was amazing and accentuated just how hard Samantha was being fucked. Soon, her squeals accompanied the slapping flesh and the primal grunts creating a veritable symphony of lust.

"Oh my god, Neal!" screamed Samantha. "I'm gonna cum!"

Trembling and heaving, Samantha gripped the bedding on which she knelt and pushed back against every savage thrust Neal could offer. Still, his assault was relentless as he fucked her through one orgasm and into another. Samantha had no idea the maid had poked her head into the room. She had no idea that Neal had made eye contact with her and not bothered to stop her as she slipped into the bathroom. But she did notice that Neal's cock seemed to get even harder and showed no sign of letting up.

Neal had a feeling he'd see that maid again, judging by the way her uniform fit, and how she had looked at the bulge in his pants when she left the room. He'd never fucked anyone in front of an audience before and the thought that another woman wanted to watch him in action spurred him on to perform with a passion he'd never before displayed. He had always been a faithfully married man with a huge cock; a cock he had resigned himself to believe no one else would ever see in action except for his wife. He now had the opportunity of a lifetime and he was determined to make the most of it.

As the last tremors of Sam's second orgasm subsided, Neal stopped thrusting and slowly withdrew his steely hard shaft from her convulsing vagina. He dropped to his knees behind her upturned haunches and buried his face in her open pussy. There, with his talented tongue, he drove Sam mercilessly toward another earth shattering climax. All Sam could do was moan and mumble "Ohmygod!" over and over until she finally screamed in orgasmic relief. Her body flinched and trembled as her orgasm completely overwhelmed her senses.

While still in the throws of her third violent orgasm, Neal again stood and buried his boner in Sam's clenching cunt. Pussy juice splattered their thighs while a white rivulet of their coital juices trickled around her clit and meandered toward her belly button. Neal stopped thrusting and looked toward the bathroom door expecting to see the maid peeking out from behind it, but she wasn't there. Then he looked over his shoulder at the mirror above the dresser and found that he had a full view of the maid sitting on the closed toilet seat with her dress gathered up around her waist while three fingers plunged the depths of her panty-less pussy. His cock throbbed so hard it almost hurt.

Sam felt Neal's penis throb inside of her and begged for mercy.

"Wait... please... let me catch my breath," panted Sam.

Neal withdrew his penis and deftly flipped Samantha onto her back. She had begun to regain her composure and willingly grabbed her thighs when Neal spread her legs and pushed them to her chest. Knowing that the friction on her clitoris and G-spot would be incredibly intense in this position, Neal pushed his boner down so it lined up with her swollen pussy lips and slid it back in. Soon he was again pounding Sam's pussy with his penis, driving her toward her fourth orgasm with a desire that bordered on sadism.

Sam closed her eyes, threw her head back and opened her mouth to emit what must have been a silent scream of passion. This time, however, Samantha made no noise. The only thing that announced the arrival of her fourth orgasm was the tremendous tremor that shook her entire body. It was soon followed by a gush of clear liquid that fountained from her gaping fuck-hole when Neal voided her pussy. The sight was too much for Neal who grabbed his pecker at mid shaft and ejaculated.

One, two, three streams of semen left the tip of his penis and laid themselves out in thick white lines from her forehead to her hairless mound. As Neal stood milking the last of his cum onto Sam's belly, he caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned his head in time to see the door to their room silently closed. He smiled and looked down at the mess he'd made of the woman that laid spread eagle beneath him. Her eyes were closed and she wore a contented smile.

That evening, after Becky Lambert had showered off the evidence of her mid-day tryst, fixed dinner, put the kids to bed, and loaded the dishwasher, she finally poured her tired body into bed. She sighed with satisfaction thinking back on all she had accomplished that day, the highlight of which was being thoroughly fucked by her lover's huge cock. She reached under the covers and traced her fingers over her sore pussy and smiled.

Becky's husband entered the bedroom from the bathroom, still drying his hair after his shower. He climbed into bed naked and snuggled up to his wife. She felt his cock beginning to harden against her naked thigh as his hand closed over her tender left breast. She grabbed his hand and gingerly removed it.

"No," she said quietly.

Her husband slid his hand back onto her chest and gently squeezed her right breast.

"Stop it," she protested. "You know it's a week night and the children are in the house."

Her husband rolled onto his back with a sigh, his huge cock pitching quite a tent under the covers.

"Christ, Becky," complained her husband. "You never want to fuck anymore! I'm beginning to believe you're seeing someone behind my back or having an affair or something."

"Why, Neal!" exclaimed Becky with mock astonishment. "Whatever do you mean?"