Clara Gives In

Story Info
Eric tries to avoid the coeds, for their own good...
3.2k words
4.18
11.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was sweating as his stood upright. He looked around him, only half aware of the moment he was in. Clara, who had started out bent over the bed, was on her knees with her face buried in her floral comforter, crying quietly. Her dress was up around her waist, one strap was torn and there were marks on every exposed inch of skin. In some places bruises had appeared instantly. Eric stared at her, with her arms pulled in and her hands around her face, as if she were trying to hide herself completely. He panicked.

***

"But I like older men!" Clara laughed at her friend Kim, who was scrunching her nose.

"Ok, but 42? That's not older, that's ancient."

"Wow, I'm going to remind you of that when you hit 42." Clara kept laughing.

"I'm just saying, he's probably only dating you because you're this young hot thing, he won't take you seriously." Kim was still making a face, which was starting to make Clara feel defensive.

"I don't care if he takes me seriously. He's

coming over tonight, and if he makes a move I'm going to fuck him." Clara did her best to say 'fuck him' with the same blasé attitude she thought about the men her own age she had been dating and sleeping with. She already knew Eric made her feel young, younger than she really was, and silly at times, like she wasn't a real adult.

"Oh he'll make a move, there's no way he'll pass up young pussy."

***

The first time Eric had seen her, Clara was walking up to each office number in the hallway, clearly lost. He wanted to jump up and offer to help, but he knew he needed to stay away from her, if possible. Some women immediately brought up images in his mind of them kneeling, tied up, skin red and bruised. He avoided those women at all cost, which was hard to do working at the university. So many young women, searching for guidance. He knew what he would do with these women if he had them alone, and it wasn't what they needed. Eric had no interest in perverting one of the students, even if they liked it, begged for it. It wouldn't get to that point as long as he remained professional.

"I'm looking for office 318?" She spoke so clearly, he snapped out of congratulating himself for not acting on what he considered his base desires and looked up to see a tall blonde girl, dressed casually and carrying her backpack, standing in his doorway. She stared at him, her full lips parted, waiting for an answer.

"Office 318, is it around here?" Now she sounded impatient, and was already looking down the hall way, ignoring this professor whose slightly bewildered demeanor was offering no help.

"What did you say?"

"Office 318, I was supposed to be there five minutes ago, where is it?" She was sounding snappish at this point and sighing heavily. Just the kind of attitude he liked, plenty of excuses for punishment.

"It's not here, it's in the Humanities building, this is the Mathematics department and we only go up to 250. It's right next to us though, across the courtyard." He had collected himself enough to sit upright.

"Damn it, I can't find anything around this school!" She pushed the hair from her face quickly and turned her body towards him. "Are you busy? I really need some help, can you walk me to the Humanities building?"

"Um, I don't think..." Eric looked down and shuffled papers, aware that this girl was getting the upper hand quickly. She had the kind of pushy, confident approach Eric would have loved to scold her for, but he was a professional, and didn't even like talking to students outside of class.

"Fine, if I get lost, I'm coming back here." She grinned as she walked away. Eric sat in his chair for a few second before jumping out of it and running to catch up to her in the hall way.

"Of course I can help, sorry, where do you need to go?"

***

Eric walked up to the apartment number Clara had given him. He'd taken her out for a few weeks, the whole time telling himself to keep it friendly. She wasn't his student, so they could socialize, but there was no way he could keep his job if people found out he got off on mistreating sweet, innocent co-eds. When she had invited him to her apartment for dinner, he knew he should have said no. He knew at some point they'd be on her couch, she'd lean in and he'd smell that perfume she always wore, and he'd lose it. He knocked and as soon as she opened the door he wanted to run.

"Hi! Come in, I just finished!" She smiled so wide, it made her whole face come alive. She was so eager to please him, make him see her as an equal. Eric smiled slightly but stayed silent as she turned her back to him and walked into the kitchen. He followed as she kept talking, telling him where to put his jacket, where to sit, stirring a pot. He started to realize she wasn't going to have to do anything, just being alone with her was enough. She led him to the table, which was set for two. He walked up right behind her, until he was gently pressing his body into hers.

"Hey, it's just dinner." She giggled uneasily and tried to turn around.

"Stay where you are and put your hands on the table. Did you turn the stove and oven off already?" He spoke in a low, clear voice, right into her ear.

"Yes, dinner's ready." She sounded nervous; it was beautiful.

"I'm not hungry Clara. Keep your hands on the table, do you understand?" Clara nodded her head. "I asked if you understand."

"Yes, yes I do." Her voice was soft but not shaky, and her breathing has quickened.

Eric put his hands on her hips, gripping them tightly then letting his fingers curve up her waist. Before he got to her breasts, he reached up and gently drew her hair back from her neck, kissing the soft skin under her ear. Clara's head fell back as she moaned and her whole body relaxed. He took her earlobe between his teeth and lightly grazed on it. Then he moved his lips down her neck, kissing the top of her collarbone. She was softening, sinking further into his body. Part of him wanted to just do this, just touch her, kiss her, get lost in the indulgence of her skin and curves. But that's not what he had come for, and now that he had her, he knew he had come here to hurt her.

"Bend over and keep your hands on the table." She tried to turn around but he held her.

"Eric, wait, let's go to the bedroom."

"Bend over." As she bent over the table, she looked back at him, her eyes wide. He knew she was uncertain, but he didn't care. He ran his hand over her back until he reached the hem of her dress, lifting it up to her waist. Her black cotton panties covered her ass, which he held while she squirmed beneath his hand.

"Stay still."

"Look, let's just slow down ok? Let's go sit down for a minute." She turned her head towards him.

"That's the last time you tell me what to do tonight."

"Eric, look-"

"There's no negotiation here, you do as I say or I punish you, understood?" He cut her off, clutching her ass cheek.

"I don't understand, what do you want me to do?" She was whining now, sounding like a little girl who was in trouble. He was getting hard just hearing her voice.

"I told you what I want you to do, and you're questioning me? I don't like that Clara, you obviously need to learn a lesson in obedience." As he spoke he raised his hand and brought it down firmly on her ass. As soon as he spanked her, Clara shot up, putting her hand over her left cheek where he had struck her, and spinning around with a red face.

"What the fuck?! That hurt! Why did you do that?" She looked mad but she wasn't telling him to leave.

"Did you like it?" He stood and stared at her, trying not to grab her by the hair and drag her on her knees.

"Fuck you, I'm not answering that." She straightened her shoulders, sounding defiant.

"Because you did like it. And you want me to do it again, you're just too ashamed to ask for it. So I'll give you a break. You bend over like a good girl and take your punishment, and I won't make you beg for it this time. Are we clear?" As Eric spoke, Clara looked down at her feet, shifting. He stayed silent as he watched her trying to figure out what to do.

"I just don't know if-"

"It's a yes or no Clara. You can handle it or you can't. Just say you can't take it and I'll go home."

Clara looked up at him, her face just pleading with him to take away the choice, take away everything that had happened since she opened the door. Eric wasn't about to give her an easy out. He met her gaze, expressing nothing as he waited. He could see her wheels turning as she bit her lip, trying to find a way out. Finally, her shoulders sank and she looked away from him as she bent back over the table, placing her palms down between the dishes and silverware.

"That's a good girl." He half whispered as he stepped towards her. This time he lifted her dress and pulled her underwear down just under her ass cheeks. He heard Clara take a sharp breath in, bracing for the next blow. "It's easier if you breathe through it."

Clara whimpered as he began to spank her, a little moan of pain and excitement every time his hand came down on her ass. He started slowly, waiting until her skin turned pink. He then began spanking her harder, grasping her shoulder for balance as he struck her harder and harder. Her moans got louder and she was panting between each smack. He stopped after a while and slid his hand between her legs, finding her pussy lips and pushing his middle finger through until he found her clit. She was so wet his fingers slid easily as he explored every inch of her cunt. He began stroking her clit in small circular motions. Suddenly, he stopped and pulled his hand away.

"Wait- please, don't. Fuck me, oh god, fuck me." She moaned with her eyes closed and head against the table.

"Are you telling me what to do?" He whispered into her ear as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and lifted her head up.

"No! No, it's just, please fuck me? Please?" Her eyes opened wide and she stayed still, waiting.

"I want you to go to your room and find me something to spank you with." He watched as she half stumbled to her room. He gave her a few minutes and came in to find her waiting for him, kneeling on the ground. She had a ruler next to her and awkwardly motioned to it, looking at Eric.

"Will this work? It won't hurt too bad will it?"

He ignored the stick and walked up to her.

Standing in front of Clara, Eric grabbed her by the hair, rubbing her face on the bulge in his pants. She opened her lips, which made him smile. She pulled away and started to undo his button and zipper, looking up at him for approval. Eric tilted his head back, waiting to feel her soft mouth on his cock. Clara stroked his erection through his boxers, finally pulling it out before she tentatively took the head into her mouth. Eric automatically tightened his fingers around her hair, but didn't use any pressure. She opened wider, taking more of it in, moistening the shaft with her saliva until most of his hard cock was in her mouth. Clara began sucking his cock, using her hand to guide it and stop herself from choking on it. She tightened her grip at the base of his cock, stroking upward to meet her mouth and then stroking back down. She would alternate sucking and stroking the full length of his cock, until he was fully erect. He kept his hands on her head, lost in the decadence of sensation from her lips.

Eric moaned, her mouth, her tongue, it all felt amazing. He let her go on like this for a while before he pulled her head back, looking down on her.

"Put your hands behind your back and open your mouth." She did as she was told immediately. He took off the tie he was wearing and knelt behind her, binding her wrists together. He got back up and walked in front of her and was instantly taken aback by the look on her face. Her mouth was open, begging to be filled, but her eyes looks almost terrified- it was as if she had finally lost all control of the situation and might actually be scared. Eric wanted to stop, leave right then and there. He knew this was wrong, she wasn't ready for everything at once. As he stared at her thinking of a way to end it, she licked her lips and smiled at him, her eyes softening. Eric hated that she was getting to him, making him doubt what he wanted from her. He roughly grasped her head as he guided her mouth back on his cock. He pushed her head down further, not letting her come up until she had it all in her mouth. Eric held her there for a second while she gasped and choked for air. She struggled against the tie keeping her hands together and fell back on her knees. He grabbed her hair, pulling her face up and slapped her, hard.

"You can't seem to follow even the simplest direction!" As he raised his voice at her he shoved her mouth back on his hard cock, holding her head still and pumping in and out of her mouth as she struggled to keep up. Saliva drooled from her mouth onto her chest, sliding between her breasts as she writhed. He fucked her mouth until he felt he would burst.

"Stand up and bend over the bed, now! You aren't focusing." He flung her dress up and began spanking her again. He stopped briefly to get the ruler, and then began hitting her ass with it. She moaned louder, pulling away every time he hit her forcing him to pull her back.

"Please Eric, please fuck me, I'll be good." She pleaded.

Eric gave her three more slaps with the ruler before he stood directly behind her and began guiding his cock into her pussy. As he inched his way in her opening, he gasped at how tight it was. It felt like her pussy was gripping his cock and it felt incredible. He started going in and out, slowly building his way up.

"Eric, can I please touch my clit? I want to cum with you inside of me."

"No, you'll get fucked the way I fuck you." He sped up his rhythm, fucking her as deeply as he could, making each thrust deep and hard. He grabbed her shoulders and thrust harder, pulling one of her dress straps until it snapped. As the back of her dress opened, he picked up the ruler and started giving her sharp raps across her shoulders. Each time the ruler hit her skin, it left a red line. Her moans became louder and more pointed, until she was screaming. He didn't care that he was going too hard, it was like the sounds were coming from somewhere else, like the radio was on and it wasn't really this young girl beneath him, begging him to stop.

"You like this, getting spanked, beaten, and fucked, don't you?" His voice was low and gravely.

"Yes! Oh god, I mean no-"

"Yes or no little girl."

"Yes, I'm sorry, yes, please don't stop." Her voice was breaking as she spoke.

"Do you want it harder girl? Can you take it harder?"

He listened as she slowed her breathing down, trying to calm down.

"Harder, please." She whispered.

He drove his cock into her tight, wet pussy until he was all the way in. Driving into her, he slammed himself against her pliable body. He wanted to fuck her until he came, he wanted to see her bruised with cum dripping from her pussy, panting from getting fucked so hard. He wanted to hurt her, please her, own her. He felt like an animal, just wanted to push her until she broke. He clenched his hand around the ruler until his knuckles were white and started slapping the back of her arms with it. She moaned louder, but he also heard her start to cry. He came in her pussy, thrusting and holding his cock deep inside of her until he was done cumming. He pulled out of her slowly, catching his breath as she sank to

her knees, crying harder and burying her face.

***

After several minutes, Eric sat on the edge of the bed next to her. She peeked between her fingers at him and immediately looked away. He was done panicking. Eric had done what he wanted to do to Clara since he first saw her. Eric knew he had taken advantage of her. He was disgusted with how rough he had been with her- her back and ass were covered in welts and bruises and her cheek was still red from where he had slapped her. He was sick, and he had taken it out on this poor girl, he just had to accept that and hope he wouldn't lose his job over it.

He gently undid the tie around her hand and helped her off her knees. She was shaking as she laid down on her side, her back too tender.

"Lay on your stomach." Eric said as he gently brushed the tears from her face. As she rolled over, he picked up a bottle of lotion from her dresser and sitting next to her, began softly rubbing it into her damaged skin. She sniffled and her breathing became more regular.

"I'm sorry I cried, I'm so embarrassed, I don't know why I did that." Her voice sounded small and Eric was surprised she was the one who was embarrassed.

"Clara, I shouldn't have...well, done that. I just saw you and...I just wanted you."

"Would you think I was a freak if I said I liked it?"

"No Clara, I wouldn't think that. Did you really like it though? Don't say you did just to please me."

"But I want to please you, and I did like it. Is that bad?"

He knew it would be several days, maybe a week, before he could spank her again, but already he was thinking of what he could strap her down to and what he could whip her with.