Clara's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,183 Followers

Her nipple grew hard and puffy and within seconds I was stiffening up nicely. I couldn't believe how quickly I recovered my strength. As Clarrisa once again bent over to ingest the tip of my cock, I dropped my head back on the bean bag chair.

A moment later I felt Clarrisa fumbling around with my dick and she then announced: "Just a fraction under seven inches! It worked, Richie, it worked! See?"

Struggling to raise my head I peered down my body at Clarrisa who was smiling proudly at me and brandishing my cock with her left hand. It seemed to be true, I was now less than half as long as it had been a few minutes before. It looked like an average cock.

"I think it's perfect, Richie!" And without another word, Clarrisa leapt astride me and sank onto my dick with a grateful moan of enjoyment. With in moments we were locked once more into a cadence of thrust and counterthrust. Clarrisa's boobs bounced and shook above me as we continued to fuck enthusiastically until her moans rose to a crescendo. Her culmination triggered mine and I spurted strongly into her.

As I left Clarrisa's apartment I was thankful that I was finally restored to a more "normal" endowment. But I was also somewhat concrened about Hillary's reaction. She might not be as pleased with the results of my afternoon's efforts as I was.

I hoped that the repercussions would not be too severe.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,183 Followers