Clare's Treat

Story Info
Clare is whisked away for sex with a stranger.
992 words
3.52
17.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish to thank LadyPineRose74 for reviewing my story her kind words of encouragement and for correcting my punctuation!

*

The phone call came in the early evening. The instructions were clear and concise. 'Be waiting and ready in your underwear for 10pm'. This left her a little under three hours to prepare herself, but for what she did not know. She showered and moisturised, so her skin was soft and fragrant, then applied some light make-up and a little of her favourite perfume- the one she knew drove him wild. Sitting in of her briefest, lacy white underwear, she waited for him. By ten to ten, her heart was racing. What exactly did he have in store for her? As the seconds ticked by, various scenarios presented themselves, which she discounted one by one. When the doorbell rang at exactly ten 10 o'clock, it startled her. With trepidation, she rose and answered the door in her underwear expecting her lover. Stood filling the doorway was a large man in a smart suit with a coat draped over his arm.

'Are you Clare?' he said, impassively.

Who else would be stood in her underwear expecting a visitor at 10 o'clock she thought. Conscious of the amount of bare flesh she was exposing, she was just about to retreat inside, when he handed her a long trench coat. Covered up, she was led to a large limo. He opened the rear door and as she climbed into the plush interior, she realised he was following her in. As she was about to ask where she was going, he handed her a silk blindfold and asked her to put it on. Having done so, he took her hands and feet and bound them efficiently with more lengths of silk. She shivered as his muscled arm brushed her smooth soft legs. Asking if she was comfortable, she nodded.

The journey took around 20 minutes, and more questions raced through her head. What was to become of her? Realising they had stopped at their destination, she knew that it was far too late to turn back her now. The cool night air made her skin prickle and nipples bud beneath her bra. She gasped, as unexpectedly strong arms manoeuvred and carried her from the limo. After a few minutes, she sensed she was again inside. It was warm, and she felt as though she was sat on a soft chair in a small room. Her head swam. She was more than a little aroused.

No sooner than she had thought this than a door opened, and her lover spoke, 'Evening, Clare. I want you to sit back and enjoy. The blindfold will stay on, and after I have removed that coat, I am going to tie you up again.'

With that she felt her bindings being removed, and the coat stripped off her. Before she could think about protesting, she was led to a bed and re-tied, so that she was spread full length across the it. Exposed as she was, she knew the sight of her ample, firm breasts would drive him wild. She was not disappointed and felt hot breath across her stomach, neck and then she was tenderly kissed on her lips. Responding to him, she was disappointed when he drew away, but then his fingers were reaching around her back to undo her bra. Arching her back to aid access, she felt the fabric slip across her, and then she was free of the garment. A tongue to her nipple and a hand to her other breast told her where his attentions were focused now.

Gasping at his touch, she grew instantly wetter and writhed slightly on the bed. Reigning baby kisses across her neck, chest and stomach, he undid the bows that held her knickers together to her hips. They slid away revealing the most private part of her. She could hear his breathing quicken and almost cried out when his kisses resumed. Starting so close, they began at her groin and progressed down her leg. Touching and stroking ever closer, she could not bear the wait. She felt her juices slick on her inner thigh, and he too must know how much she wanted him. As his tongue entered her, she did cry out, and his gentle but firm flicks made her want to run her fingers through his hair, but she could not. She came quickly, aroused as she was with a long shuddering climax. If that is what he was capable of with his tongue, what else could he do?

As her breathing returned to normal, she sensed she was alone. Where had he gone? For what seemed an age, she waited, breath baited. Finally she heard his his footfalls, and then a something hard and unyielding against her pussy. Parting her lips and rubbing up and down, he spreading her juices and his saliva around until she began to squirm. His tongue on her clit surprised her, and she gave a little grunt. The toy began to enter her, gently stretching her as it penetrated deeper and deeper. As he began to pump the toy in and out, his licks intensified. Then she felt a finger against her anus, which magnified the pleasure still further. This time he was determined to keep from climaxing, but the shivers of pleasure passing through her had other ideas. This time she screamed, pussy clenching tightly. Oh God! The thrusts were unrelenting, and her orgasm came in waves, until finally she was completely spent.

A rustling and a movement beside her told her there was someone on the bed beside her. With that, something warm and hard nudged her chin. She licked it with her tongue and tasted pre-cum. Slipping between her lips, his cock filled her mouth, and she began to bob her head back and forth over the head of it. Withdrawing from her mouth, he untied her hands...