Clarissa and John

Story Info
This is the background of John and his very unfaithful wife.
2k words
3.39
139.3k
30
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:
Alright. So you people DO want to have background on characters and more depth to them. Initially, I meant to only write down my naughty little scenes, but since so many of you have asked me already to explain the relationship between John and his very unfaithful wife, Clarissa, here we go. It's not a single scene, but more of a background story. After this is out of the way, I'll return to Clarissa's specific adventures.

*****

The only person who really knew about Clarissa's affairs - except for her lovers, of course - was her sister, Jessica. When Jessica once asked Clarissa why she would ever cheat on John as much as she did, while still confessing true love to her husband, she had to pause and think.

"It all began when I first started dating, I guess. I quickly discovered sex with boys when I was 13, and I am sure so did you." The sisters exchanged a little smile before Clarissa continued. "It was nice and all, but something was amiss if I was only having regular sex. I mean, I would come and all. I always make sure of that. But I could only really enjoy it if there was a thrill to it. At first, it was doing it in more public places, but that lost its appeal after a while. The need inside of me for a thrill grew stronger every day. And when that comes over me... it's hard to explain. When it kicks in, the *need* to be bad, it just... changes me. My thinking changes completely. It changes all rules of logic, and makes it seem as if that was the way it has always been. When the hormones take over like that, I don't think about consequences anymore. I think about getting higher and higher on the need, like an addict who longs for the drug right there and then."

Clarissa paused for a moment, and thought back to her youth. She was 31 now, had been married to John for 10 years, and she had not been faithful to him even on their wedding day. The thought of it started that familiar feeling... the tingling in her pussy, the flushing of her cheeks. "It's like being in a dream," she went on justifying her immoral acts. "You know, when all the rules and laws suddenly change, but it seems so true in the moment. And it feels sooooo good, you don't want to wake up. You dread waking up, because you know how ... normal, tame, guilty, and unappealing you'll feel when the thrill is over."

Jessica studied her sister with a little smile on her lips. She knew that feeling. She thought it came over almost every woman now and then, that desire to be bad, to break the rules and just be all out sexual and deviant. Some girls she knew just put on slutty clothes and went out to tease as many guys as they could, without ever going through with anything. Others were ashamed of it and maybe masturbated to their naughty thoughts. And then there were the hard cases, like her sister. Jessica knew that Clarissa was truly addicted to being slutty.

Clarissa took a deep breath, trying to remember her teenage years. "The first time I felt it was when I was alone with my best friend's boyfriend. You know, Chantalle had that football stud she went out with." Jessica nodded, even though she had been only 10 years old at the time. She listened intently to her sister's every word. "Well, we ended up in a room together at a party, while everyone else was playing silly games outside. And there it was - the thrill. I only kissed him then, and fooled around with him, but I got wetter than ever before. Being this bad, being this slutty... god, it was a high unlike any I had ever had.

"And well, Chantelle never found out about that night. Or the time when I actually did fuck the guy. I can't even remember his name anymore. He wasn't particularly good, or well endowed, but the pure fact that I was doing something so forbidden made me come harder than I ever had before. And well, once I met John... my sweet, caring, naive John... it all became even..." The word on her tongue had been 'worse,' but she did not want to admit that in her heart, in those sober moments when the need was quenched, she despised herself for the whole situation. "Well, I started cheating on him. And the more he loved me, the more it was making me feel slutty to do this to him. I never meant to hurt him - and god, I hope I never will, even though it's a miracle how I could have gotten away with it all until now."

Jessica regarded her sister, and for a moment she was angry at her. But somewhere inside of her, she was also envious, and jealous. Clarissa had the best of both worlds. But the pure thought of what it could do to John placed a sick feeling in Jessica's stomach. She had a soft spot for him, and... even though Clarissa had no idea, Jessica knew that John had had a few slips too. But only with one other woman; his wife's little sister. Jessica felt herself blushing, and she cleared her throat. "So, did you ever think about going to therapy about it?"

"Yeah, but I ended up fucking the therapist." They both shared a round of laughter, but Clarissa seemed truly embarassed by now. "I don't know, Jess, I don't think I can stop myself. You know, I was faithful to John for several weeks when we got engaged. My god, I was trying so hard. I felt like it was the chance for a new start. But then the need became too strong, and the fact that I had a diamond engagement ring on my finger, pressed into the base of another man's cock while I was sucking him off, made it just all the nastier - and my orgasms stronger. I know this is terrible, but when the hormones come over me, all of these regrets are forgotten, and all I want is to be a complete, nasty slut. But through all of this, I cannot help but love John with all my heart. I love his embrace. How he treats me, his gentle touches. That at the end of the day, despite everything, we're lying in bed together, all snuggled up. I know it doesn't seem to make sense, but..."

They were both startled by the sound of keys in the door. John had come home from work, and he walked in with a smile on his face. Clarissa's heart sank and melted at the same time. She managed to return a smile, even though it was a forced one. She had not felt this guilty in a long time. Usually, she preferred not to think about it, and just follow along with her instincts, deluding herself about the fact that she really had a serious problem. She excused herself, and walked upstairs to freshen up. And to and calm down.

Jessica took a deep breath, looking up at John. He looked back at her, and she could see in his eyes that he was very insecure about being left alone with her. Jessica patted the couch next to her invitingly, and John reluctantly sat down next to his sister-in-law. It reminded him of the first time that they had gotten too close. It was about seven years ago, when Jessica had just turned 18. She showed up at the house at a rather inopportune moment. John was in a state of depression. He was suspecting that his gorgeous wife was unfaithful to him, and he did not know what to do about it. The signs had been piling up, and John had discarded them for the longest time. But by then, three years into their marriage, it seemed like he could no longer ignore them.

Jessica was there to listen. She had come over just to talk to Clarissa, catch up on some girl gossip, but she ended up listening to John's suspicions. Jessica had had a crush on John ever since their dance together at John's and Clarissa's wedding, and listening to him about it made her feel terrible. She wanted to help, to make him feel better, and they embraced each other tightly. To John, she felt so much like her sister. They shared the same blonde hair and light blue eyes, but Jessica was a little slimmer, with smaller breasts and less defined hips. To John, in this moment, it felt like embracing a version of his wife that was innocent and true. And before he knew it, they were kissing. Their lips nibbled at each other, and soon, their tongues were dancing together. All of his fears and suspicions, all of his troubles, were forgotten in a moment of sensuality that overwhelmed him.

It lasted for a while, before he came to his senses. The aftermath was silent embarassment. And for a while after that, he avoided Jessica. And while he could only suspect his beloved wife's infidelity, he knew for a fact that he himself had given in to another woman, at least to a certain degree. He wanted to confess to Clarissa, he wanted to bring it out and get it over with, but he just couldn't. This little secret burned inside him and drove him back into Jessica's arms. On a weekend when Clarissa was out of town - unbeknownst to her husband, with a group of male friends in a rather explicit orgy - he called Jessica and had her come over to talk about it. They did not say a word. he simply opened the door, saw her, and moments later they were kissing again. He carried her to his wife's bed and had the most sensual, lasting, and intimate sex he ever had. With his wife's sister, nevertheless, on his marital bed.

Jessica was just so different, despite their shared looks. She was gentle and caring, and took her time. She loved to explore, where Clarissa wanted to be handled roughly and get to her orgasms as quickly and as often as she could. John knew he loved Clarissa, and he always would, but Jessica touched him in a different way. Of course, it also created an incredible amount of guilt in someone who is the epitome of the nice guy. He discarded all of his suspicions about Clarissa, and figured that if she was fucking around on him, it would be somewhat fair after all. And it would only be sex, raw and quick - while he and Jess shared something that seemed, to a sensual man like John, much more intimate and outside the bounds of what a married man should experience with another woman.

Now that they were sitting on the couch again, Jess reached for his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. She smiled at him, and she felt bad about what Clarissa had just told her. She wanted nothing more but to comfort John, whom she by now regarded as a soulmate. Her hand quickly moved away again when Clarissa came back downstairs. She had gotten herself ready to go out, and wanted to take Jessica on a shopping spree. John managed to smile as he said good bye to both of them. As he watched them leave, he knew why he had to fool himself. Why he had to ignore so many obvious things that were happening, and why he would never want to find out any truth about his wife that might start an exchange of guilty confessions.

Because, even though it felt wrong, his life just seemed better the way it was, rather than torn to pieces.

*****

There you go. This is all the background and character depth you'll get from me :) Send me comments if you like, I always like to discuss my writings, or other people's comments and ideas.