Clarissa & the Doctor Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael grabbed Kate by the wrist and jerked her toward the bed.

"Get to it," he said.

Kate climbed onto the bed beside me and knelt, hand poised in midair.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tensed, waiting.

"Hey, now," Michael laughed. "Eyes open. Turn your head and watch Kate. I want you to see it coming."

Thwack!

It came. Hard. I squealed and jumped. This was harder than Michael had ever hit me.

God.

Thwack! Harder.

Could I take this? Could I?

I so desperately wanted to please Michael; the feelings he evoked threatened to devour me as I lay there. But this hurt!

Tears in my eyes, and now my throat was thick and tight as I choked on my sobs..

Michael sat on the bed beside me, peering into my reddened face, as Kate treated my poor ass to a steady cadence of wicked blows. She smiled sweetly. She was enjoying this as much as Michael.

The skin on my buttocks was burning up. I was sweating freely, soaking the sheets beneath me. I wept openly now, no longer even trying to dodge Kate's punishment. I went limp under the weight of the pain, turning my head and looking at Micahel with tear-bright, desperate eyes.

Huh? What was this?

As I relaxed, I felt another sensation take the place of the pain... overriding it. I shifted, parting my thighs. The heat from my backside seemed to flow inward, centering pleasantly in my crotch. I found my hips undulating as I rubbed myself against the bed, loving the sweet warmth of the fabric against my swollen clitoris.

"Ooh..." I sighed tremulously.

Michael leaned over and gently, lightly, cupped my damp cheek in one hand, running his thumb along the line of my jaw.

"Good girl," he murmured. "Now you got the idea. You stop fighting; it feels good."

I kissed Michael's outstretched hand, straining for his touch: a portrait of submission almost frightening in its purity.

Michael chuckled. Taking his hand from my face, he moved it between my thighs, tickling my labia... teasing, stroking.

I moaned, spreading my legs wider, gasping incoherently.

Yes, do it. There.

Michael slid one finger into my vagina, liberally coating his digit with a generous dollop of my lubrication. He withdrew his finger, slowly, and began to massage my clitoris in slow, gentle circles.

Kate continued to smack my buttocks.

I felt orgasm building, now, coiling tightly in my belly. I moaned, thrashing my head from side to side.

Michael stroked my hair with his other hand, trailing gentle fingers along my neck and clavicle.

(Please, please... I need to come.. please...)

"M-Michael!" I gasped, snapping my hips with each blow of the hairbrush.

Michael chuckled softly. "You want to come, baby? Want me to send you right over the edge?"

I nodded weakly.

"Hmmm...." he mused, continuing to stroke my swollen bud. "I dunno. Whaddaya think, Katie?"

Kate stopped smacking me, mercifully, for a moment.

"Why don't you fuck her?" she said, casually. "I think she's ready. This slut's dripping wet. You want his cock, Miss Pigtails?"

"Y-yes!" I gasped. God, yes.

I felt the bed shift as Micahel climbed on and straddled me.

"Whatever," he said, seemingly bored. He snaked one arm around my waist and jerked me to my knees. I struggled for balance, impeded by my bound wrists.

"Hold still," Michael snapped. "This is for me, not you. Remember that. And don't you dare come."

And then he was inside of me, hard and fast. Michael's cock slid in and out smoothly, sweetly, bathed with my slickness. It stabbed and it hurt and it felt wonderful. God, he used his cock like a weapon.

Warmth now, and delicious friction, and I felt my uterine muscles begin to thrum. I groaned.

"Uh, uh," Michael cautioned breathlessly. "Don't you fucking dare. You come, and I'll make that spanking Kate just gave you look like a fucking Sunday school picnic."

And suddenly, Kate bent her head and kissed me, sweetly, hotly, full on the mouth.

"Aw, Jesus, yeah," Michael moaned, grabbing Kate by the hair and forcing her mouth hard, against mine, never ceasing his wicked, brutal thrusting.

Oh, it was too much, all of it. My gut tightened. I couldn't help it. My pussy flexed and shuddered and I came, crying out against Kate's warm, sweet mouth, bucking against Michael's hard stomach, and I knew I was lost.

I felt Michael stiffen, felt his cock spasm, felt him explode inside of me in a thick, hot stream.

Michael collapsed atop me, breathing hard. Kate took her mouth from mine and rose, bending over me to kiss Michael.

"Hey, you," Michael said, as he kissed Kate, "You think I don't know you came?" He laughed delightedly. "Honey. You are in trouble now."

12