Clarissa the Model Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife poses nude for someone besides me.
1.6k words
4.21
89.1k
38
3

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife was about 35, I started taking her photograph and as I got better at it, she agreed to pose for me in sexy clothes. She could see that I was looking for more artistic poses and she eventually began posing topless and then fully nude, even full frontal nude shots. The deal was that no one was allowed to see them but me.

Needless to say, she was stunning, trim, no sagging, pert breasts and erect nipples in the pictures and no stretch marks, tight ass and good legs. I was proud of her and when an old friend came to visit from far away, she begrudgingly permitted me to show him the pictures. After he left on his flight, she came up to me and asked if I showed him the pictures and she asked how he liked them. I could see she was excited when I said that he loved them and could not believe that she allowed him to see her like that.

Over the coming year she continued to model for me a few more times and we went to the occasional topless beach and even a nudist resort but she always complained that it made her feel cheap and slutty. She was still a very straight Midwestern girl. She did, at times, allow me to show her pix to my fellow photographer friends at seminars and even on the internet. We even won a few awards for some of our shots. From time to time I would post her pictures, usually on password protected private sites, and she would pretend she did not care about the feedback, but she asked about it nevertheless. She would complain sometimes when I showed her face on some of the nudes but not too strongly.

As far as dressing, she is very conservative, especially around the kids and family and that is where we spend most of our time. She has taken to going without a bra when we are alone or when we go out alone in public or with couples. She will even unbutton a couple of buttons to humor me. This is where the evolution begins.

After I began posting her pix on a dedicated website, I began to strike up a regular communication with a few older photographers, close to retirement, with lots of nude model experience. They had lots of beautiful work posted and lots of good suggestions and Clarissa did not seem to mind when I sent some of her full nude files to Sam, a fellow in Chicago. He did some nice detail work on them and we posted them on our site, password protected so only our circle of friends could see them. Clarissa did not seem to mind that many of my male friends and some of our female friends had seen her nude, at least in photos. I think this pretty mother of 3 felt a little daring, when it all came down to dust.

She did not pose very often but when she did I jumped at the chance to do a good job and posted small series of pix on our site. They were never pornographic, no spreads, occasionally we did show labia, usually showing pubic hair, always breasts. Her facial expressions were great. I made it a point to forward the occasional email comments to her personal email address. She did not say anything to me but I know she read them.

As luck would have it, I had to make a drive to Chicago for business and Clarissa planned to come with me. I emailed Sam to see if he wanted to meet us for dinner, since we had never actually met him, or had even spoken to him on the phone, for that matter. He graciously invited us to his home in a near north suburb of the city. He told us to bring photos so we could compare work, if Clarissa did not mind. She said it was fine, she seemed to like the idea of meeting an older man who obviously was her fan...

The following week, we were knocking on the door of a moderately nice and well kept brick house in Evanston Illinois. A white haired, heavy set man with a short beard opened the door and warmly greeted us. He told us he knew Clarissa immediately, guessed who I was and introduced himself as Sam. I could see that Clarissa liked this paternal gentleman.

We sat in his comfortable living room, surrounded by beautiful framed black and white prints of what looked like the same woman, in different stages of her life. Many were nudes and some were in her later years, but tasteful and beautiful.

He explained that these were pictures of his wife who had died about 2 years ago. Like Clarissa, she had modeled for him over many years and he could understand how proud I was of my own wife. He said that I might be one of very few men who are comfortable enough in a relationship and proud enough of his wife to display her photographs in this way. I nodded that I understood.

He stood and ushered us out to his patio where we had some fine steaks and wine and I could see that Clarissa must have unbuttoned the top buttons on her thin blouse. At my request for the trip, she was not wearing a bra. I could clearly see those marvelous nipples.

Clarissa asked Sam for a tour of the premises so, with drinks in hand; I followed the two of them around the spacious house. Sam had been a successful businessman who had sold his factory several years earlier so he had the time and the means to create a beautiful basement studio where we found ourselves. It had high ceilings for a basement, allowing track studio lighting and it was large enough to have actual sets. It was set up with a fake Grecian pillar and large urn, some broken marble made of Styrofoam and such. Sam explained it was for a book cover he had contracted to do for a romance novel.

He pointed to some togas hanging on the wall.

Clarissa lit up. "Ooh. Can I try on a toga? Would you take my picture?" she cooed. I already knew this was inevitable and I loved it. Sam pointed to the changing screen and she went behind it.

She was back in a moment. The toga was very short on her, showing off her great legs, she was barefoot. The upper part of the toga was open in front down below the navel and she covered only one breast, Greek style... she was animated and excited. It was a side I had not seen before. She was not shy.

I handed her the freshly refilled wine glass... red wine... how appropriate... and she sat down on the broken Grecian column. Her hair was a little bit in disarray and it was perfect for the shot and when Sam seemed to produce a bunch a large red grapes from out of nowhere, the scene was perfect. (I refilled the glass again), Sam and I busied ourselves with setting lights and loading cameras with film and taking light meter readings.

When we started shooting, we took turns posing her; she was totally cooperative and happy to please. I must add here that Sam and I acted quite professionally during this shoot because we really are serious photographers. That did not mean that I was not heavily aroused and Sam later admitted that he was also.

As the shoot progressed, I noted that Clarissa was not wearing panties under her toga, she was not just braless... We were trying to be professional but we fully exploited her bare breasts. At first we showed them subtly and then we slipped the toga completely off her top.

She took off the toga and posed with it in her hands, then finally smiled impishly and stepped out of it completely.

When we were finished she walked over to me, still nude and gave me a peck on the cheek and did the same for Sam, and then she turned and walked back to the changing area to get dressed.

She joined us as we were cleaning up the set and eating the remaining grapes, and I noted happily that she did not button the front of her blouse. When I pointed to it she smiled and said,

"It's nothing you guys haven't seen a lot of anyway, right?"

Sam smiled and said that was what his wife used to say when she posed for him and his friends. Clarissa smiled and touched his arm.

Before long we were upstairs saying our thanks and our goodbyes. It had been a fun visit, we finally got to meet the famous Sam face to face and we both liked him. He asked us to join him the following night to see the proofs if possible and since we would be finished with business the following morning, we agreed. He asked when we were checking out of the hotel and I told him we would gladly add a day to our hotel stay and he insisted we stay with him the following night. He added, if we did not mind a few of his "old fogey" friends being there for a while in the evening. It was his monthly photo group and they were meeting that evening at his house.

Clarissa quickly accepted for the two of us. We went back to the hotel and made very hot love, she was amazing... I was very pleased with whatever had come over her. We needed to come to Chicago more often with out the kids, I was thinking to myself.