Clarisse, Whore Wife

Story Info
Slut-wife does sex parties.
1.1k words
3.88
101.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me refresh your memory of her attributes. Clarisse was a 33 year old housewife, mother, and dental technician, with 34C breasts, 5'4", 120 lbs. of curves, large nipples, and the nicest ass in the world. She has long blonde hair, which she likes to braid down her back, and tattoos on her ankle and lower back. Clarisse's ex-boyfriend's wife, Jen, was a nude dancer at a local gentlemen's club, and said she could make an extra couple thousand dollars a month if she was willing to strip part time in the evenings at the Alaskan Bush Club. We discussed it and I was excited that she would again be flashing her entire nude body in front of hundreds of men. She commented that I would probably just love to see her get fucked on stage in a giant orgy. I had to say I agreed; it would be exciting and erotic, but my wife was becoming a true slut. Clarisse said this was only temporary, and was just business to make more money quickly, but I could tell she was also excited about the prospects of so many men being turned on by her body.

Jen introduced Clarisse to the club owner and everything was set up for Clarisse to start working. Clarisse went to the spa and got tanning mist sprayed over her entire body, then a pedicure, nail manicure, and pubic trimming. She really looked hot now, and was totally shaved above her pussy. She and Jen went shopping for some clothes and very high 5" heels for Clarisse's strip routines. I got her parents to babysit our son, and accompanied her to the club her first night to observe the action. She arrived at the club in a killer short skirt with thong panties, five-inch spiked heels and a loose halter top. She wore her ankle bracelet on her right ankle, which has an inscription "Hot Girl".

Neither of us was aware that her wearing the bracelet on her right ankle signified she was a cuckold wife at the time. She was unable to remove her wedding band and diamond, so everyone knew she was married. Jen said it would just make the men even hornier, because someone else's pussy was displaying herself on stage! Clarisse is a great dancer, and she has prior training in gymnastics, physical training and dance. She really got into it the first night, especially using the poles and swinging her legs and body around. The men in the audience each night were really into the tattoos. The tips she made were enormous, and the men really enjoyed her spread legged shots, or split twirls around the poles with her legs. Clarisse would come home at night and her pussy would be so--- wet and slick! I'd never seen her this turned on before, even when drunk.

After two months of dancing, Jen advised Clarisse that she could make more money in one night by attending a private party with the club owners and some private VIP's. Jen further advised her that this party meant that she would be expected to have sex with many of the guests, or even get involved in gangbangs. Jen's bosses would pay $3000.00 to every girl from the club that would attend the party and perform sexual favors. Jen knew about Clarisse's previous experiences, and Jen and her husband had been swingers for several years. Clarisse came to me with the proposition and said she could shorten the time she needed to strip at the club, but that it was up to me, because she might have to fuck a lot of men. I advised her that it was okay with me if it was okay with her, but that I wanted Jen to get me an invitation to the party so I could watch.

Jen got me a job assisting in bartending for the party, so I had a great vantage point to observe Clarisse and all the action. As before, Clarisse jumped right into the action after the party got heated, but she maintained that attitude of providing a professional service to these men and not getting so sexually aroused. But I knew this would change as the evening went on, and she got more drunk and fucked by numerous cocks. She began by giving some private lap dances to several of the men, and then squatting down between their legs and giving them blow-jobs. Most of the men didn't bother with condoms, so after a few hours, Clarisse's pussy, tits, and face were sticky with cum. Since Clarisse was the "new girl", the men really took a liking to her, not to mention her great body, plus they liked the idea that they were fucking some other guy's wife.

She became the "MILF" of the night. Finally, they grabbed her up and placed her on a pool table and began an orgy of taking turns being sucked or getting fucked. Clarisse was involved with five or six men at a time. One black guy grabbed her and pulled her ass down on his erection, entering her asshole. This ordinarily would be a no no, but Clarisse was really into it by now. Then another guy with a very large cock entered her from between her legs into her cum-soaked pussy. A third guy stood to one side and stuck his erection in her mouth, while two others stood around and presented their cocks to her two free hands. Clarisse was receiving the true gangbang by taking on five cocks at one time. They rotated this scenario around, and by five o'clock in the morning, Clarisse's pussy, hair, mouth, body, legs, ass, and belly were covered in white semen and cum.

Also, she later claimed that she had swallowed a whole glass of cum by the end of the party. For the next twenty four hours, she only ate soda crackers and drank warm tea because her stomach was upset from all the swallowed semen. Her body was sore for a week and her jaw hurt. Her labia was swollen for days and looked like two pouting lips hanging from her crotch. Even though she showered and urinated she had cum oozing out of her pussy for a couple of days. I thoroughly enjoyed watching my cuckold wife, but I can't help wondering if she will want to quit her job and want to strip full time. She has already gained more confidence in herself from these experiences, but what will she do when she has a constant supply of cocks. I'm only endowed with 6 ½ inches and know she may never be satisfied with just me now. Yet I can't help yearning to watch her continue these sex acts with other men. I created a nymphomaniac, and it led to our divorce.