Clarisse's Double Pussy

Story Info
Ex-wife takes two cocks in pussy.
2.7k words
3.91
129.4k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had two friends, Steve and Justin, who were over at our house for a party. We partied often, and it was not unusual for Clarisse and I to have both men over, after a party, until the late hours of the morning. Steve was 35 and Justin was 36 and both were good looking and had kept in shape. The three of us pal around often and kept no secrets from one another, especially concerning sex. Steve and Justin know that my wife portrays an image of naughty, and at times, easy to get into bed, but once there, she is very passionate, kinky, and insatiable. Clarisse is multi-orgasmic and loves to fuck for hours. The men also know that she likes to give blow jobs, and she can be talked into letting me lick and nibble on her clit until she orgasms. Steve and Justin are most envious of me because Clarisse is sexually uninhibited. Both have commented on how exciting it must be to be able to grab and suck and bite on tits like Clarisse's. Justin was her former boyfriend and had slept with her several times.

One evening, we went to a party and met Steve and Justin, and their friends and enjoyed ourselves. At about 11:30 p.m. the others wanted to go home, so they all left and we stayed. At about 12 midnight, the party was winding down and we were about to leave, when in walked Steve and Justin. They came over and asked what was up, and we explained we were leaving and going home. The men said they wanted to party some more, so we invited them over to our house. Steve said great, as he had a surprise for Clarisse. We went home and the men soon arrived.

After a few drinks, Clarisse asked what her surprise was, and Steve pulled out a small bag of E. I had told the men earlier in our friendship that the only drugs we had ever experimented with was pot. I said it was okay, but I preferred beer more, but Clarisse absolutely loved it. She became funny, animated and eventually horny as hell. I didn't mind her using E, because she had a blast, and I always got fantastic sex afterward. Clarisse was a little concerned about the E being in our house. Steve said he got it while visiting a local club and all was safe, no one suspected he had it. Clarisse asked what I thought, and I said lets go for it. Steve quickly dropped some E in our drinks. I didn't take much, and I noticed Steve and Justin didn't either, so Clarisse was consuming most of it. Soon, Clarisse was giggling uncontrollably and having a great time. The atmosphere was definitely warm and friendly in our den.

I got up to get us a beer from the kitchen and noticed that Steve and Justin sat down next to Clarisse on the couch. When I began to enter the door way, I noticed that both men were sitting very close to Clarisse and talking to her in low tones. Clarisse was oblivious to me as I sat the beers down on the coffee table next to them, and sat quietly in a chair near the couch. Steve looked at me, nodded thanks for the beer, winked and then began talking to Clarisse again. Both men began telling Clarisse how pretty and sexy she was, and how lucky I was to have her as my wife. Clarisse giggled and thanked the men. Justin moved his hand up and gently caressed her face and said how lovely her breasts were, and how when making love to his girlfriend, he wished hers were as large as Clarisse's. This made Clarisse blush. Steve reached over and gently massaged Clarisse's shoulders, and also commented on how lovely her breasts were, and how sensual they made Clarisse look.

Steve slowly dragged his hand off her shoulder and let his hand gently stroke her breast. He whispered that he and Justin would love to see her breasts outside of the strip club. Clarisse quickly grabbed his hand to stop the caressing and said no, there was no way she could do that. Justin quickly moved closer and began stroking her breasts gently and also pleaded for Clarisse to show them quickly to them. Again, Clarisse stopped Justin's hand from caressing her and said no, she couldn't. As Clarisse was fending off Justin, Steve quickly began his caresses again and began to gently squeeze her breast. This continued for a couple of minutes, with one man quickly caressing her tits, while she was occupied with the other and trying to stop the other man from stroking her breasts. She never asked for my help, they weren't hurting her, and I was finding all of this exciting as hell. Although, I was scared where this would all go, I was hoping they could talk her into flashing her tits to them.

It soon became apparent that although Clarisse was saying no and resisting their caresses, she was not fighting as hard as she had earlier. When Justin again began caressing Clarisse, Steve grabbed her arms when she began to resist, and held them tightly in place. There was a moment of indecision, as both men looked at each other and then at me. I gave a slight affirmative nod indicating let's see what will happen. Justin began to slowly unbutton Clarisse's blouse, and she turned bright red as she realized they were disrobing her, and she laid her head back on the sofa in resignation as to what was happening, and closed her eyes to hide from the men's' stares. Justin quickly unbuttoned her blouse and gently pulled it off her shoulders and reached up and grabbed Clarisse's arm which was closest to him. Here was my wife, sitting between my two friends who had her arms pinned, with her blouse open and her bra-clad breast exposed.

Immediately, both Steve and Justin used their free hands and gently grabbed Clarisse's bra by its cups and pulled the bra over her breasts, exposing her tits. The embarrassment and excitement, and cool air quickly stimulated Clarisse's nipples, and they became hard and erect. Steve and Justin quickly began to caress and squeeze her breasts and nipples. They cupped her breasts, feeling their heaviness, and tweaked and pulled on her nipples. Clarisse kept her eyes closed and began to breathe heavily. Before long, both men lowered their heads and began to lick and suck on her breasts, twirling the nipples with their tongues and gently biting them. In addition to her heavy breathing, Clarisse began to moan slightly.

As they were tonguing her tits, I noticed the men moved their hands down to Clarisse's lap and then under her skirt. Clarisse kept her eyes closed, and her head laid on the back of the couch, but when she felt their hands on her thighs, she shook her head no and said please don't, and reminded them they had only wanted to see her breasts. The men continued to suck on her tits and ignored her protests as they started to caress her upper thighs. Clarisse said no and protested for a few more minutes, but to no avail, as no one was listening to her complaints.

Within minutes, Steve and Justin had pulled her panties off and threw them on the floor. Both men moved their hands slowly up her body, caressing her legs and thighs as they moved closer to her pussy. Clarisse quickly clamped her thighs tightly together, restricting their access. Both men grabbed her by the thighs and forcibly spread them and held them open by draping their legs over her knees. Now my wife was nude between these two men, with her tits and pussy openly displayed for their pleasure. Within in moments, my wife's pussy was being caressed and teased by these men. They inserted and penetrated her vagina with two, three, and four fingers. One would finger fuck her while the other rubbed on her clitoris. Soon, Clarisse was taking the fingers deep into her pussy, and undulated her hips to force the men's fingers deeper into her vagina. As the men teased and caressed her pussy, her breathing became labored as her orgasm approached, and she soon was thrashing, and the muscles of her belly contracted and convulsed as the waves of her orgasm radiated through her body. I moved quickly between her legs as the men withdrew their fingers.

As I began to gently lick the lips of her vagina and twirl her clitoris with my tongue, I gently grabbed her wrists and slowly pulled her hands to the enormous bulges which were straining against the slacks of my friends. I gently rubbed their cocks with my wife's hands until she recognized the feeling and began to feel and caress their penises on her own. As I ate my wife's pussy, I peered over her belly to watch her excitedly become familiar with my friends' large cocks. It wasn't long before Steve and Justin had their shirts off and their pants dropped, and my wife had grabbed each big cock and was stroking and rubbing along each, measuring its thickness and length, and caressing each with anticipation and excitement. As she rubbed up and down the length of both cocks, she responded to my licking of her pussy and experienced another strong orgasm which lasted for many seconds.

As she was cumming, Justin quickly laid her down on the couch and spread her legs so that one leg was draped over the back of the couch, and the other hung off the side. He moved quickly between her legs to mount her. Justin is a nice looking man, about 5'9" and 200 pounds. He has a very large chest and cock and is well built. His cock was nice, about 9 inches and thick, and I knew Clarisse would enjoy him fucking her again. Justin grabbed his thick cock and rubbed its thick head up and down my wife's wet slit. Clarisse began to moan and sigh when she felt his cock near the opening to her vagina. With one hard thrust, Justin rammed his cock into my wife's pussy so deep that his balls were resting on her ass. Justin gave her a moment to get used to his thickness, and then began fucking her pussy with deep, hard strokes. Steve moved up to Clarisse's head and turned her face towards him and immediately worked his big cock between her lips and into her mouth.

Clarisse loves to suck cock, and she willingly accepted his cock, and tentatively sucked on the thick head of Steve's cock while Justin fucked her pussy hard and deep. Steve grabbed and held Clarisse's head in place and began fucking her face with long strokes. This caused Clarisse to gag often, and made it hard to breathe, but she continued sucking and taking Steve's cock as deep as she could. I noticed that Justin's pace was increasing, and he was jamming his cock into Clarisse's pussy as deep as he could. Soon he tensed and moaned loudly and worked his cock as deep as he could into Clarisse's pussy as he came. I could see his heavy testicles pulsating as he erupted and filled her pussy with his sperm. Immediately, Clarisse had her third orgasm for the night. When Justin pulled out, his cock was semi-hard, but it was still long and thick and covered in her wetness and his cum. Clarisse's pussy was gaping open, and Justin's semen had pooled at the opening to her vagina and oozing out and leaking onto her ass.

Steve pulled out of Clarisse's mouth and moved between her spread thighs and quickly rammed his thick 8 inch cock into her swollen and battered pussy. Justin moved up to Clarisse's head and forced his slimy, thick cock into her mouth and moved her head and mouth up and down the length of his cock. Both men were fucking my wife hard, and their plunges forced her body back and forth between their bodies, and forcing their cocks deeper into her mouth and pussy. Within minutes, Clarisse began orgasming again, as the men pounded their cocks into her. Justin pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth and he was thick and hard again. He told Steve he wanted to try something, and he pulled Clarisse off Steve's cock, which made her whimper in frustration. Justin told Steve to lie on his back, and then Justin turned Clarisse around so that she was facing him and he helped her to climb onto Steve and impale her pussy on his thick cock.

After Clarisse had fucked Steve this way for a few minutes and was used to the depth of his penetration, Justin pushed her gently on to her back so that she was lying with her back against Steve's chest, and his cock nested deep into her pussy. I quickly moved between both Steve's and Clarisse's spread legs and began to lick and nibble on her pussy and clitoris which was now exposed. As I licked the lips of Clarisse's vagina, I could feel the hard length of Steve's cock against my tongue as he plunged in and out of my wife's pussy. Again, Clarisse experienced a tremendous orgasm. Justin pulled me up and moved between Clarisse's legs and rubbed the head of his thick cock against the exposed, swollen lips of Clarisse's vagina, right above where Steve's cock had penetrated and entered her pussy. I was amazed; Justin was going to stuff his huge cock into my wife's vagina, alongside Steve's big cock, and they were going to fuck her pussy in unison. I didn't know if she could accommodate both big cocks at once, but I couldn't wait for them to do it.

At first Justin just teased the lips of her pussy with the head of his cock, making Clarisse moan. Then he grabbed the head of his cock with one hand and began to push it against Steve's cock and the lips of Clarisse's pussy. Her pussy resisted, but Justin kept pushing, and soon the head of his cock slid alongside Steve's cock and became nestled in the tight crevice of her pussy, right below her clitoris. Justin kept working against her tightness, and with one hard shove of his hips, pushed the thick head of his cock between Steve's hardness and the pliable lips of her pussy. Clarisse was unprepared for such thickness in her vagina, and she cried out in pain. This seemed to inflame Justin, and with one more hard jab, he pushed the entire length of his cock along the top of Steve's penis and embedded it deeply into Clarisse's pussy. By now Clarisse was thrashing and crying with a mixture of pain and pleasure, but both men ignored her as they began to fuck her.

Now she was no more than a fuck toy, and they were moving her up and down hard and deep onto their cocks. Sometimes they would fuck her pussy in opposite directions, with one pushing in deep as the other pulled out, and sometimes they worked together, both plunging in as deep as they could go at the same time. The tight feeling of Clarisse's pussy and the friction of their cocks rubbing against each other was more than they could handle, and soon both men tensed up, rammed their cocks deep into my wife's vagina, and filled her stretched pussy with their semen. As their cum splashed against the walls of her pussy, my wife experienced yet another violent orgasm as the men's undulations slowed and their semen began to leak from her vagina. It was difficult, but both men slowly pulled out of her pussy, leaving it gaping obscenely opened, and a mixture of blood and semen slid out in gobs onto the couch. The men quietly dressed and left.

I wiped my wife's vagina gently and cleaned it with her underwear, and then helped her to bed. I beat off three times that night, and countless more times since that evening. None of us have ever mentioned the incident, and my wife and I have never discussed it. I imagined she often replayed that night while we made love. I know that letting those two fuck and double penetrate Clarisse's pussy was the downfall of our marriage. Clarisse became a cum-slut wife, fucking all my friends when she got drunk or fucked up on E, and it's my fault for allowing it!