Class Act

Story Info
A girl joins a line of others, all sent to detention.
1.4k words
3.92
15.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie hurried into the back hall and stopped short. There was a line. The receptionist checked her slip of paper and motioned for her to stand behind five other girls going to detention. She had been running late, as usual, but apparently she wasn't the only one who bungled the rules. This school was much stricter compared to the public school she had been expelled from. And they had uniforms. How archaic she thought as she studied the height, shape, hair color, and skin color of the girls ahead of her. Each one unique except for her clothing. Just as she realized that was the point, the door ahead opened. Her heart raced until she saw the lead girl crane her neck in, then calmly go ahead. The door promptly shut.

The line puzzled her. Why not let them all sit in the classroom? Perhaps they had to check ID's. She sighed. More red tape. Her attention drifted to the small square of paper in her hand. She held it up and read through the column of boxes. The list included boxes for being disruptive, discourteous, without uniform, and improper undergarments. She crinkled her nose at the last. How would they know? The one with the word "Tardy" next to it had a bright red checkmark.

Valerie had just started school here today and now, right off, she was going to detention. She assumed it was like her old school where they sat quietly at desks working on homework. The door at the end of the hall opened again and the girl in front of the line went in. Why was this taking so long? Just standing around waiting was worse than sitting quietly. A few minutes later the door opened once more and the next girl disappeared. Two more to go.

Valerie studied the girl in front of her. She was attractive, exotic. Perhaps from India or a neighboring land. A few inches taller, the girl's mocha skin was a stark contrast to her white blouse and Valerie's own Midwestern pale. It appeared smooth as soft leather. Her hair was jet black and straight to her shoulders. Valerie's was "you betcha" blonde. The only commonality they shared was the way the other girl's plaid skirt draped over her prominent rear.

Curious, Valerie leaned forward. "What's your name?"

"Shhh!" The girl turned her head back a quick moment. "You'll get us in trouble." A moment later, her head turned again, a bit further. "Trina."

A wry smile lit up Trina's face but quickly disappeared when the door opened again. The girl ahead of her went through and Valerie caught a glimpse of a woman's arm reach out as the door closed again. Trina turned quickly and rolled her eyes. She stifled a quick laugh and turned forward, serious again. A current of mischievousness crackled and Valerie stepped forward and poked Trina with her finger. Trina's hand swatted behind her but Valerie was out of reach. Another poke. A pair of giggles and Trina spun quick enough to capture Valerie's finger. Just then the door opened. The girls froze. A prim, stern woman with a tight bun and wearing a woolen dress suit and serious heels glared from the doorway. She pointed at Trina and summoned her with the same finger. Trina gave Valerie a worried look and went past the woman. "You too." She said to Valerie.

A knot tightened in her stomach. "Why did I do that?" Valerie chided herself. "Always causing trouble." Looking around the new room, she had expected to see the other girls busily employed at their desks. But there was only a chair in the middle of the room occupied by distinguished, gray-haired man in a dark suit. The Principal, Valerie deduced. So the woman at the door must be his secretary. So where were the other girls? As her gaze landed on a second door in the opposite corner, the Principal summoned Trina to his side in a deep-throated voice. "Paper please."

Valerie watched with fascination as he glanced at the form and shook his head. "Lift up your skirt, young lady."

"Sir?"

"Were my words muddled?"

"No, sir." Trina took the hem of her skirt in her fingertips and lifted it a few inches.

"Come on now. All the way."

Trina slowly raised it above her waist as she looked up at the ceiling. Valerie saw she was biting her lip and began to tremble.

"What is that you are wearing?"

"My uniform."

The principal's hand lashed out and struck on the side of her thigh. "Don't be dim. Your knickers are most assuredly not 'uniform.'" Trina tilted her head just enough to see Valerie's eyes. And winked. Valerie eyes widened, then felt bony fingers clasp her forearm.

"I'm going to take care of you...troublemaker." It was the secretary. Close-up, she towered over Valerie by a good foot. "Give me your slip."

Valerie handed over her paper. Then she heard the Principal say, "These have to go." And looked over in time to see him pull Trina's red lace panties down to her ankles. "Alright then," he said. "Over you go." She was pulled over the Principal's lap by the wrist and he propped her plaid bottom prominently atop his lap.

"Hey!" Valerie yelped when she felt her own wrist grasped again. In the blur that followed, she saw that the secretary had pulled out and sat on another chair and was now being roughly positioned over the woman's skirted thighs. Valerie tried to wriggle loose, but was pinioned by the strong arm around her waist. She felt cool air as her skirt lifted to unveil her upturned bottom. She heard a smack and looked over to see that the Principal's meaty white hand was swinging up and down in quick cadence.

Fingers grabbing at her waistband distracted Valerie and she felt her regulation white cotton panties slide to her knees. She felt the first smack a split-second before she heard it, then truly felt it when the sting spread quickly from the impact. That sensation was immediately interrupted by another smack on the other cheek. Within moments, Valerie lost track of the array of blossoming prickles erupting across her backside. The spanking quickly became nearly unbearable and she felt a rising panic with the sudden need to break free.

She pushed off the floor with her arms, twisted her hips, tried to push away with her feet, but it was no use. The secretary had Valerie where she wanted and there was no escape. Valerie gritted her teeth and pushed her mind into a place that wasn't hurt by the sting but rather nourished by it. When she got there, she instantly felt her throat tighten and a warmth wash over her. Just as her eyes began to blur, though, the spanking stopped. The abrupt silence felt like ringing in her ears. Valerie became aware of the secretary's warm hand gently circling over her tender bottom and felt her eyes well a little again. She exhaled deeply then remembered Trina and looked over. Trina also wiped at her wet cheeks. Their eyes connected and that wry smile flashed again, followed by a wink. Valerie reciprocated. Valerie noted with some surprise, and intrigue, how red the girl's dark skin had become.

Gently, Valerie was let up by the secretary, who helped pull up her panties. After friendly embraces from the Principal and his Secretary, the two girls exited the room to join the party out in the ballroom, now in full swing. Over two hundred people from around the country had descended on Las Vegas for the annual gathering.

"Wow, that was awesome," Trina said as she drank a tall glass of water. "Better than any fun house I've ever experienced."

Valerie nodding eagerly. "I know. I tried to get completely into the role. That made all the difference. I'm tempted to get in line and go through it again. I wouldn't mind seeing how stern that principal really is."

"Are you going to try the prison scene? That ought to be a trip."

"Yes, I rented a uniform for that one too, but I might have to wait until tomorrow," Valerie said, rubbing her bottom. "Especially if I go back to school! We've got all weekend right? I may need to give my tush a chance to recover. I also should find my husband. See what kind of trouble he's getting into."

"I saw mine heading for the chapel scene an hour ago dressed as a priest. God help yonder sinners."

They both laughed and collected their things. Valerie touched Trina's arm. "Hey, maybe we could play later tonight. With or without the boys."

Trina's broad smile returned. "Room 303," she said. "We're free at 11:00. And I'm freer at 9:00." She slapped Valerie hard on the bottom and, with a wink, headed toward the prison scene.

THE END