Class Canceled

Story Info
She home alone to watch Mom and Daddy's home movies.
1k words
4
186.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raylene
raylene
146 Followers

My late class was canceled. I headed home 3 hours earlier than usual. I pulled up in the driveway and was surprised to see no one home. I went to the kitchen to get me some sweet tea. There was a note on the fridge from my mother. She was going to Birmingham and wouldn't be back until about 11 o'clock tonight. My daddy was out of town on business as usual. My horny little bother moved in with a friend. They had an apartment in town. So here I was with nothing to do, all alone for a least 10 hours.

I decided to call my boyfriend Carl. The phone rang and on the second ring my Carl answered the phone.

"Hello" he said.

"Hey Carl, whatcha doing?"

"Oh hey Stephanie. I was just leaving."

"Where are headed?"

"My parents are forcing me to go to my Aunts house in Nashville. Why?"

"Well I am home all alone and I thought we might be able to spend some time alone. I miss you. It's been almost 24 hours since I had some of your cock in me."

"Damn it Steffy, don't do this to me. Why ain't you in school?"

"Old man Petersen called off class due to an illness or some shit. I don't really know. I do know how horny I am right now."

"Shit, I don't know when you ain't horny. I can't make it today. I'll be back tomorrow and I'll take real could care of you. I've got to go my dad is hollering for me."

"I guess I'll just have to take care of myself tonight." I pouted.

"Bye Steffy and behave." Carl hung up the phone.

Well I was horny. I headed up to my parents room to get a porn movie to watch. My parents kept them in the bottom drawer of their night stand. I tried pull the drawer open but it was stuck and would only open half way. I wiggled and pulled until it finally sprang free. I pulled the drawer all the way out and found that it was hung on another layer of DVDs. These were all home made. There was no label, just a number 1 through 15.

I took them all to my room to see what was on them. I undressed and put on a long t-shirt and my panties. I lay on my bed and hit the play button on the DVD player. My parent's room came up on the screen. My mother came in and lay on the bed. She was wearing a black teddy with a black thong. She crawled up on the bed exposing her ass to the camera. She leaned her head to the mattress. Her hand came up between her legs and she started rubbing her pussy. The camera zoomed in on her panty-covered crotch. Her fingers were rubbing the fold between her lips. She pulled her panties to one side. Her pussy was wet and fingers glistened as she inserted each one of her fingers.

I was rubbing my own pussy as I watched her pleasure herself. Her pussy was covering every inch of the screen when a mouth appeared on the screen. The mouth stuck out his tongue and shoved it up in mom's pussy. Mom spread her pussy wide for this mouth to give her full pleasure.

I then noticed something strange about this mouth it was covered in lipstick and it had makeup on. My mom was getting head from another girl or so I thought.

The camera panned out and that's when I got a look at my moms' lover. My little brother smiled to the camera with mom's pussy juice and his lipstick smeared all over his made up face. The camera was moved to a tripod showing the whole bed. Mom rolled over on her back and removed her panties. My brother climbed on the bed and got into a 69 with my mom. That's when I noticed the little shit had my cheerleading outfit on from high school. He didn't have any panties on and his pubic area was clean-shaven. The camera zoomed in mom's mouth sucking on Ray's balls. My dad came into the picture then. He started eating Ray's ass out.

I had never seen any thing more erotic in my life. Mom was sucking Ray's cock. Ray was eating mom's pussy and daddy was eating Ray's ass. Daddy was working a finger in and out of Ray's ass. He worked on his ass until he was easily shoving four fingers in and out of him. Ray turned around lifting his head from mom's pussy and beg daddy to fuck him.

Daddy pulled his hand from him. His cock came into the screen. Daddy was huge. There was no way Ray could take him in the ass. Daddy had to be 12 inches long and at least 4 inches around. It was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen.

Daddy rubbed his shaft up and down Ray's crack. Then in one swift motion his cock was gone. He had sunk it all the way in Ray's ass. He slowly pulled out until just the head was inside him. Ray's ass stretched around daddy's cock. Daddy eased himself back in. Daddy fucked him slowly for about 5 minutes and then daddy answered Ray's pleas and started fucking him faster and harder bouncing his balls off of Ray's.

I had all ready cummed twice watching my family's sex orgy. I came for the third time as daddy shoved his cock into Ray and threw his head back and announced to the world that he was cumming. Daddy slowly pulled his cum covered cock out. Ray and mom got on their hands and knees and started cleaning daddy's cock.

For the next 8 hours I scanned through all fifteen DVDs and they were all of my parents, Ray and some of my mom and dad's friends fucking and sucking.

I had a lot of questions: How long had this been going on? How long has my brother been crossdressing? And my main question how come I haven't gotten a chance to join in?

raylene
raylene
146 Followers